Sport
udonmap.com

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Sport » March 15, 2024, 10:31 am

jackspratt wrote:
March 14, 2024, 8:05 pm
Sport wrote:
March 14, 2024, 3:13 pm
I watch and listen to comments and news from both sides of politics ......
Now which side gave you the heads-up that nuke power is not expensive - particularly as it relates to Oz? :-k
The Libs and Nationals, Skynews of course. But I will not listen to labor, albosleazy, bowen, the greens, teals, ABC, lefty commentators, snowflakes, climate alarmists, greta thundberg. So as you can see I listen to all sides.

And please wait for a while as I will be down the Hawkesbury river at Wisemans Ferry trying to catch a few fish.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 15, 2024, 12:10 pm

Sport,

Would you listen to the CSIRO, AEMO and other scientific and expert bodies?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 16, 2024, 6:32 am

Whistler wrote:
March 15, 2024, 12:10 pm
Sport,
Whistles, are they an Australian or overseas company. Never heard of em.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 16, 2024, 11:30 am

Sport wrote:
March 16, 2024, 6:32 am
Whistler wrote:
March 15, 2024, 12:10 pm
Sport,
Whistles, are they an Australian or overseas company. Never heard of em.
CSIRO, never heard of them?

Dutton has, he was rebuked this week about false comments about their energy models that showed Nucleur is not a valid option. As the peak Scientific body in Australia, it was pointed out to him that his criticism of their research where he claimed that had not factored vital elements was 100% wrong, they had. He was either lying or was too dumb to undertand the extent of their modeling and research.

AEMO, The Australian Energy Marketing Organisation is THE body responsible for the distribtion of electricy throughout Australia.

These bodies are independent of any government, but do advise the standing government of factors that should guide policy. They have over the years consistently come to the conclusion that N Energy is too expensive and too slow to commission for Australia. Bowen and Albo listen to them, while Dutton is off consulting with the Murdoch press and the fairies
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 16, 2024, 4:06 pm

AEMO independent of government?
No true and a silly statement. They have a more than 50% ownership by govt.

The board of the CSIRO is appointed by the Governor general who is in turn appointed by an individual on advice from the Prime Minister.
Don't sound independent from government to me. They must be accountable to someone eventually.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 16, 2024, 10:38 pm

The CSIRO was founded in1916 and has operated under dozens of governments. Funded yes but independent yes ditto AEMO. Their charter is to remain independent and have maintained that since

Of you have a case of bias or a claim of such, please let us now

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » March 17, 2024, 10:29 am

Hey Sport,
With reports of up to a 17 percent swing against the QLD Labor government in its heartland by-election yesterday, it is time for body bags to be ordered come the state election in October.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 17, 2024, 12:06 pm

trekkertony wrote:
March 17, 2024, 10:29 am
Hey Sport,
With reports of up to a 17 percent swing against the QLD Labor government in its heartland by-election yesterday, it is time for body bags to be ordered come the state election in October.
Are you predicting a National/ Liberal win in Queensland this time Tony?

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 17, 2024, 1:06 pm

trekkertony wrote:
Hey Sport,
Its about time Queelanders woke up to the lefty snowflake labor Govt. in their state. Next on the chopping block is the fed labor Govt. and a whole lotta body bags needed for that sleazy mob.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 17, 2024, 1:43 pm

Sport wrote:
March 17, 2024, 1:06 pm
trekkertony wrote:
Hey Sport,
Its about time Queelanders woke up to the lefty snowflake labor Govt. in their state. Next on the chopping block is the fed labor Govt. and a whole lotta body bags needed for that sleazy mob.
slea·zy
/ˈslēzē/
adjective
(of a person or situation) sordid, corrupt, or immoral

What actions have earned the government this adjective? How does this government compare to the Morrison government with car park rorts, blatent pork barreling, and a number of members being forced to resign over corrupt practices?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 17, 2024, 1:57 pm

Sport wrote:

I see you are still down at the Hawkesbury.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » March 17, 2024, 2:09 pm

Let’s discuss Dreyfuss’s 2.4 million after 24 hours of evaluating the alleged rape and excluding the respondents from the mediation process, then the $90,000 the alleged rape victim had to pay for defaming Senator Reynolds

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » March 17, 2024, 2:22 pm

If Giggles Miles, the current QLd Premier, can prevent an absolute Labor rout in the upcoming state elections, l will suspend any commentary on UM for the duration of the next term of government. As a staunch Labor voter, the Labor government lost the independent voters by committing qld voters to a nasty legacy in financing the 2032 Olympic Games along with the development of the Gabba. One can only hope that the next round of Labor part candidates are not party hacks but people who will fight for the greater good.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 17, 2024, 2:55 pm

trekkertony wrote:
March 17, 2024, 2:09 pm
Let’s discuss Dreyfuss’s 2.4 million after 24 hours of evaluating the alleged rape and excluding the respondents from the mediation process, then the $90,000 the alleged rape victim had to pay for defaming Senator Reynolds
Please Tony, when did the alleged rape take place? We both know it was an unresolved f%$k-up from the Morrison government that Labor inherited when they came into office. It went to a Liberal ex staffer for a crime alledgedly committed by another Liberal ex staffer in an office of a Liberal ex-minister.. the payment was made on the advice of the Attorney Generals department.

Please name one Labor government official that gained any benefit, monetarily or otherwise from.this mess.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 17, 2024, 4:41 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 17, 2024, 1:43 pm
Sport wrote:
trekkertony wrote:
Hey Sport,
slea·zy
/ˈslēzē/
adjective
(of a person or situation) sordid, corrupt, or immoral

What actions have earned the government this adjective? How does this government compare to the Morrison government with car park rorts, blatent pork barreling, and a number of members being forced to resign over corrupt practices?
Whistles I could not give a flying F what a dictionary or whatever defines sleazy. I myself call the labor mob sleazy. This labor Govt. going to send Oz broke.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » March 17, 2024, 5:03 pm

Whistler,
You miss the point, there was not any assertion that Dreyfuss had any benefit in the decision he made other than to rush forward and compensate MSHiggins without having the evidence tested. It focuses on the breathtaking speed in which to award the 2.4 million. Now the current defamation case involving Ch.10 and Lisa Wilkinson has peeled back the conflicting evidence given by Ms Higgins. It would have been more prudent to wait for the veracity of the evidence offered and tested before a court of law.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 17, 2024, 9:10 pm

Breathtaking speed. Your posts on this site are full of such hyperbole. Neither one of us having enough background on the facts of the matter, nor legal expertise.

I would back the Attorney General's expertise on the speed and decisions over what either of us think. Or are you smarter snd better qualified than the top lawyers in the Commonwealth?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 18, 2024, 1:26 pm

Sport wrote

'Whistles I could not give a flying F what a dictionary or whatever defines sleazy. I myself call the labor mob sleazy. This labor Govt. going to send Oz broke'.

from the posts it seems that there is only one thing more irksome that the current Labor government's really screwing up, and that is when those same governments are doing very well. It drives the naysayers potty.

- last year a record surplus, this year not as big but still great
- real wages growing for lower and middle income workers
- exports growing with trade with China normalising
- tax cuts across the board but better targeted to middle Australia
- inflation now falling rapidly
- energy costs falling
- government taking on major supermarkets price gouging
- Rolling back pork barrelling spending from Morrison & co

Sport and TT must be tossing in their sleep.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 18, 2024, 1:43 pm

Whistles, are you seriously believing that stuff from the sleazy labor Govt.

Yeah from the mining sector that they want to abolish.

Real wages lol, $15-$30 a week, really.

Only because china wants it.

Maybe, just maybe.

LOL

- energy costs falling
Who for, not the average Oz family, another laugh.

With help from the Libs/Nats and some independants.

Sport and TT must be tossing in their sleep. I dont lose sleep or tossing around the bed.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 18, 2024, 9:35 pm

Sport wrote:
March 18, 2024, 1:43 pm
Whistles, are you seriously believing that stuff from the sleazy labor Govt.

Yeah from the mining sector that they want to abolish.

Real wages lol, $15-$30 a week, really.

Only because china wants it.

Maybe, just maybe.

LOL

- energy costs falling
Who for, not the average Oz family, another laugh.

With help from the Libs/Nats and some independants.

Sport and TT must be tossing in their sleep. I dont lose sleep or tossing around the bed.
Blind hatred is not good for the soul

Return to “Australia”