Apartheid in Australia.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Re: Apartheid in Australia.

Post by trekkertony » March 9, 2023, 6:34 pm

Less than 33% of Australians entrusted the Labour opposition with the keys to the nation. Through the support of the fringe dwellers, they are now the Government of the day. These figures were quoted by The Guardian, a left leaning publication, Sport, we are left with no choice but to watch whilst the likes of Whistler dancehall eurphoric dance as the country slides further into the abyss of financial Armageddon. For Whistlers benefit, l do not imbibe in the liquor he asserts. Being the Aussie that you claim Whistler, using an AFL parlance, just play the ball not the man.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2023, 7:14 pm

Only a matter of time before Tony would join this thread.

Australia does not have first past the post election, so primary vote has zero impact on the national vote, i will not go into the complexities of voting patterns as it is not necessary.

The only figure that is important is the two party preferred count that Labor won with 52.1% of the vote, thus they won the election. I might point out that the polls show that figure to have a greater margin since the election.

The appointment of an indigenous ambassador to the UN was declared policy of Labor as part of its election promises. The appointment of the ambassador has not been disputed by the opposition as far as I know.

For a guy that frequently uses the term libtard, snowflake and woke, can you please explain why you are not being a tad hypocritical about playing the man.

Or maybe more than a tad.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2023, 7:53 pm

Sport wrote:
March 9, 2023, 4:45 pm
Three weeks in Oz and you know more about the country than I do, ......
I'm hardly an orphan there Sport.

At a rough guess, that would put me in the good company of the majority of Australians.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2023, 7:57 pm

trekkertony wrote:
March 9, 2023, 6:34 pm
Less than 33% of Australians entrusted the Labour opposition with the keys to the nation.
In the 2019 election, less than 42% entrusted the keys to the failed, and oft sacked marketer.

Is that more acceptable to you?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2023, 8:00 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 9, 2023, 5:16 pm

# Mr Splat [-X ..so all these years you kept it a secret you are a PomOzz mix, a half n half, half rice n half chips , a luuk kreung , a chavboag .....well i never :shock: :? im sure yer buddy KP will be fascinated to here this news you could be related.
Yes, it's quite problematic that Sport seems to have "friended" Cali on Facebook - who previously described me as a fake Aussie.

The intellectual firepower of that combination is frightening.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2023, 8:25 pm

What is a fake Aussie?

A simple answer would be, you are aboriginal. Less than 3.2%

Another view is you were born in Australia to Australian parents. Now about 20%

So 75% were .......

I am Australian because I choose to be so, as a British born immigrants, I had full citizenship rights, but chose to be naturalised. Not a fake Aussie, at all. Australian by choice, even if a proud Scot at the same time.

Unless Sport is 100% aboriginal, he could be classified as a fake Ausdie.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 9, 2023, 8:27 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 9, 2023, 8:00 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 9, 2023, 5:16 pm

# Mr Splat [-X ..so all these years you kept it a secret you are a PomOzz mix, a half n half, half rice n half chips , a luuk kreung , a chavboag .....well i never :shock: :? im sure yer buddy KP will be fascinated to here this news you could be related.
Yes, it's quite problematic that Sport seems to have "friended" Cali on Facebook - who previously described me as a fake Aussie.

The intellectual firepower of that combination is frightening.
I didn't think it was a secret that you and our friend Aardvark had this background. I don't believe it makes either of you a better or worse person for it.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2023, 8:49 pm

A lot of of topic tangents. Bottom line, Australia is not implementing apartheid.

Sports claim is that of a reactionary nutter

OK?

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 9, 2023, 9:19 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 9, 2023, 8:25 pm
What is a fake Aussie?
A simple answer would be, you are aboriginal. Less than 3.2%
Another view is you were born in Australia to Australian parents. Now about 20%
So 75% were .......
I am Australian because I choose to be so, as a British born immigrants, I had full citizenship rights, but chose to be naturalised. Not a fake Aussie, at all. Australian by choice, even if a proud Scot at the same time.
Unless Sport is 100% aboriginal, he could be classified as a fake Ausdie.
Your like albosleazy, making some of this stuff up as you go along. What other view are you on about....75% are what. Your an Aussie part timer by a piece of paper. I was born here so I am 100pc Aussie and not Aboriginal.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 9, 2023, 9:27 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 9, 2023, 8:49 pm
A lot of of topic tangents. Bottom line, Australia is not implementing apartheid.
Sports claim is that of a reactionary nutter
OK?
The Oz Govt. may not implement apartheid, but its the talk here on the streets, us and them. Get out of the house and have a look around and you will find it. Why wouldnt a real Aussie be worried about us and them. This mongrel Govt. under albosleazy is inflicting this crap on us.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2023, 9:45 pm

Where exactly are you Sport?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 10, 2023, 7:22 am

Quote from WHISTLER :

Unless your parents were born in Australia , at no time will you be a full Australian, even though you may well be Naturalised as you state, you are still an Immigrant !

Naturalisation can be withdrawn, born and bred in Australia your nationality is set in concrete !

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 10, 2023, 8:12 am

Whistler wrote:
March 9, 2023, 9:45 pm
Fair question, exactly you ask at 9.45pm .....the loungeroom at the moment.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 10, 2023, 8:17 am

Sport wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:12 am
Whistler wrote:
You not still living off the land in the outback Sport ?? how did your recent camping fishing hunting adventure go mate ? obviously you survived.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 10, 2023, 8:34 am

Sport wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:12 am
Whistler wrote:
I thought you would be out with the people, measuring the rage against the aborigines.

What confuses me, is if it is such a hot topic, how come it is not in every Australian newspaper and current affair programs, why are people not writing to their politicians, protesting on the street.

Or us it a big fat nothing to the general public? I will tell you why, it is only an issue with extremists

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 10, 2023, 8:47 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:17 am
You not still living off the land in the outback Sport ?? how did your recent camping fishing hunting adventure go mate ? obviously you survived.
DM
Not quite living off the land DM 555. Two weeks ago, took the boat down to the mighty Hawkesbury river in NSW to catch a feed of fish and caught foook all. Its only 40mins from home. Not been hunting for a couple of years now, too many floods in the bush.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 10, 2023, 8:58 am

Sport wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:47 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
DM
Not quite living off the land DM 555. Two weeks ago, took the boat down to the mighty Hawkesbury river in NSW to catch a feed of fish and caught foook all. Its only 40mins from home. Not been hunting for a couple of years now, too many floods in the bush.
Best spots, off Kangaroo Point near the railway bridge, some big blue nose bream. I also used to catch heaps, a tad upstream on Mooney Creek at Spencer, but had the advantage of having my house and jetty at Wendoree Park. Check out the 'K1NG of the River' competition run about this time every year the Spencer General store can give you details. I started this annual comp in 2008 when I was president of progress association at Wendoree.

This area was the location of the Kate Grenville novel called The Secret River. Based on fact, it chronicals the slaughter of local aboriginals by the early settlers.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 10, 2023, 9:05 am

Whistler wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:58 am
Sport wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:47 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
DM
Best spots, off Kangaroo Point near the railway bridge, I also used to catch heaps a tad upstream on Mooney Creek at Spencer, but had the advantage of having my house and jetty at Wendoree Park. Check out the 'K1NG of the River' competition run about this time every year the Spencer General store can give you details. I started this annual comp in 2008 when I was president of progress association at Wendoree.
Sounds great , i miss my course fishing and shooting (poaching) in my native Scunny .. i might add a far cry from Nutty Park :lol:
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 10, 2023, 9:20 am

Whistler wrote:
March 10, 2023, 8:34 am
I thought you would be out with the people, measuring the rage against the aborigines.

What confuses me, is if it is such a hot topic, how come it is not in every Australian newspaper and current affair programs, why are people not writing to their politicians, protesting on the street.

Or us it a big fat nohing to the general public? I will tell you why, it is only an issue with extremists
Whistle, I am out with the people a fair bit and have not seen rage as you put it, they are concerned yes, your the only one who has stated the rage.
And you are the only one who states its a hot topic, no its not, people talk about it, its called communicating. It has been on radio and current affairs programs lately.
Aussies are or maybe communicating with the pollies, I dont know if they are or not and you would not know either.
I am not an extremist as you put it, I react to crap your beloved mate albosleazy and labor are trying to force this down our throats. And also do you know what the public think about this ambassador rubbish, of course not.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 10, 2023, 9:30 am

My last post on this matter Sport.

Equating this appointment as introducing apartheid in Australia is very extremist. Just one of many extremist posts you have made on this forum.

Return to “Australia”