Apartheid in Australia.

Sport
udonmap.com

Apartheid in Australia.

Post by Sport » March 8, 2023, 7:21 pm

The labor govt under PM albanese is bring apartheid into Australia. albanese has just introduced today justin mohamed as the first ambassador for Aboriginal engagements in the Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade. That is a group of about 3% of the Oz population and with the so called voice to Parliament for Aboriginals who will be sitting in the executive of the labor Govt and can decide policies for all Australians.

You cannot make this crap up, in maybe a third world country, but in Australia under this labor Govt. the country will be the apartheid Sth Africa. I thought Australia was better than this, apparently not under a labor Govt.

I thought we were as one in Oz.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Apartheid in Australia.

Post by jackspratt » March 8, 2023, 8:38 pm

Sport wrote:
March 8, 2023, 7:21 pm

You cannot make this crap up, .....
But you just did. :^o

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 8, 2023, 9:42 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 8, 2023, 8:38 pm
Sport wrote:

You cannot make this crap up, .....
But you just did. :^o
In what respect has this introduced aparthied in Australia? The UN introduced resolution A/RES/48/163 28 years ago to allow the representation of indigenous people at the UN, Australia has been late in making such an appointment.

If you are correct the following nations have now implemented apartheid

New Zealand
USA
Canada
Mexico
Brazil
Peru
Finland
Sweden
Russia
Norway
Kenya
Nepal
Nicaragua
etc etc, etc

Australia has been a signatory to that resolution but has only just appointed an ambassador.

A hysterical post worthy of another well-known News Limited aficionado
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 8, 2023, 9:46 pm

Well spratts you don't know what is going on in Oz, better start reading the news so you can catch up with the latest.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 8, 2023, 9:48 pm

Whistles if you dont know what apartheid is, just look it up on google, simple as that. I suppose the simple form would be for you and the uneducated, its whites -v- blacks, sad really. Yep an ambassador for the Aboriginals, further creating a division in Oz.

You must be absolutely blind if you think this is good for Australia. Its one nation for all people. Another attempt by the slimey albanese to divide the country.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 8, 2023, 10:01 pm

Sport wrote:
March 8, 2023, 9:48 pm
Whistles if you dont know what apartheid is, just look it up on google, simple as that. I suppose the simple form would be for you and the uneducated, its whites -v- blacks, sad really. Yep an ambassador for the Aboriginals, further creating a division in Oz.
I know exactly what apartheid is, there is not one piece apartheid legislation in Australia, and never will be.

Not only that, there are no pushes for such legislation from any of the major parties. If it were, it would get slapped down.

This post was announced September 21 last year, why the fuss now?

Your post is twaddle
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 9, 2023, 1:16 am

Sport wrote:
You cannot make this crap up...
Why is it crap? I think it's a great idea.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 9, 2023, 6:12 am

Whistler wrote:
March 8, 2023, 10:01 pm
I know exactly what apartheid is, there is not one piece apartheid legislation in Australia, and never will be.

Not only that, there are no pushes for such legislation from any of the major parties. If it were, it would get slapped down.

This post was announced September 21 last year, why the fuss now?

Your post is twaddle
[/quote]

You do not know what is happening in Oz do you. Your right, apartheid is not legislated, it is happening in a quiet form away from Govt, whites -v- blacks, not physically. You obviously do not get out into the communities and hear what they are saying, 3% of the population dictating to 97% of us what should happen.

justin mohamed was confirmed on Tue 7 March 23 so its not a fuss as you stated as the inaugural ambassador for aboriginal people, yeah 3% of the population and they want an ambassador. Why not have an ambassador for the fishing community, motor racing and footy followers.

There are 11 aboriginals in fed. parliament now that is there voice, so why is albosleazy creating more jobs for the 3%. Just shows how reckless this labor Govt. is, hell bent on destroying the Oz economy and way of life.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2023, 7:14 am

You have your views Sport, in my view they are reactionary, xenophobic, racist and rather ugly. Are you a Pauline Hannson voter, you certainly espouse the same sort of unhinged nonsense?

BTW, she gets 1.1% of the vote in Australia. Why should 1.1% of the population tell 98.9% of us what to think?

You love calling those you don't like sleazy, Greens and now Albo. Yet Albo is the most popular PM we have had for a long time, his approval rating has soared since his electoral win. If you want to apply the word sleazy, you might look at his predecessor who secretly appointed himself to multiple ministries, drove dozens to suicide with the illegal robodebt scheme, who rorted government spending with multiple grant schemes and is widely regarded as the worst PM in Australian history.

I think the recent appointment is a fine development and has been supported with legislation that has been in place for 28 years from both Labor and Liberal governments and that sir is the overwhelming majority of Australians.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 9, 2023, 9:02 am

Sport wrote:
March 8, 2023, 9:46 pm
Well spratts you don't know what is going on in Oz, better start reading the news so you can catch up with the latest.
I have been sitting in Perth for the past 3 weeks.

Even if this were not case, I seem to have a far better idea of what is happening in Oz than you do. ;)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2023, 9:18 am

Geeze Jack, your bum must be sore

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 9, 2023, 10:38 am

When serving in HM Forces in the mid to late '60s, especially in Hong Kong, met and enjoyed many Aussie forces interaction, the banter was friendly and taken as such, but even then i detected an undercurrent of racial tension between the white Australians and their indigenous population, almost akin to the White ( settler ) dislike of the Native Americans .

In fact my brother who settled in Australia did say initially there was a dislike even towards Brits, but that soon subsided.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » March 9, 2023, 4:19 pm

Earnest wrote:
March 9, 2023, 1:16 am
Sport wrote:
The crusty old white supremacists and racists who have been running the show in Oz since white settlement are brain exploding and melting like snow flakes all over the place because the indigenous population are being invited to share their opinions on issues that affect them. It's beautiful to watch Earn.
Watch Me!!

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 9, 2023, 4:45 pm

Sport wrote:
Even if this were not case, I seem to have a far better idea of what is happening in Oz than you do. ;)
[/quote]
Gee spratts you deserve a medal. Three weeks in Oz and you know more about the country than I do, especially that you are a half baked pom and Aussie. I have been here for 4 yrs constantly and must have missed a few things. You know foook all.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 9, 2023, 5:02 pm

Sport wrote:
March 9, 2023, 4:45 pm
Sport wrote:
Gee spratts you deserve a medal. Three weeks in Oz and you know more about the country than I do, especially that you are a half baked pom and Aussie. I have been here for 4 yrs constantly and must have missed a few things. You know foook all.
[/quote]

Sport, where do you get your news, by interviews with every Australian? You were quoting News Limited, guess what, we can all do that from anywhere in the world.

Where were you over the past 28 years? That is the elapsed time since this position was envisaged?

Your ignorance about what is happening in Australia is blatantly obvious, as are your Neanderthal attitudes. I bet you failed recess before you finished your last year at school.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 9, 2023, 5:03 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 9, 2023, 7:14 am
You have your views Sport, in my view they are reactionary, xenophobic, racist and rather ugly. Are you a Pauline Hannson voter, you certainly espouse the same sort of unhinged nonsense?

BTW, she gets 1.1% of the vote in Australia. Why should 1.1% of the population tell 98.9% of us what to think?

You love calling those you don't like sleazy, Greens and now Albo. Yet Albo is the most popular PM we have had for a long time, his approval rating has soared since his electoral win. If you want to apply the word sleazy, you might look at his predecessor who secretly appointed himself to multiple ministries, drove dozens to suicide with the illegal robodebt scheme, who rorted government spending with multiple grant schemes and is widely regarded as the worst PM in Australian history.

I think the recent appointment is a fine development and has been supported with legislation that has been in place for 28 years from both Labor and Liberal governments and that sir is the overwhelming majority of Australians.
Another comment by a half baked pom/Aussie. You know foook all as well. Do you ever get out and talk with real Aussies at all, appears not.

Where have I commented that my views are xenophobic, racist and rather ugly. Of course I react with the nonsense from albosleezy and this labor & green mobs. Albo the most popular, hahhaaa, talk to street people and you will get a different answer to his crap. I am not a Pauline voter, but listen to what she says and a lot of it makes sense and she is not racist, neither am I. Drove dozens to suicide over robodebt, where did you dig up that from.

The appointment of mohamed a fine development, BS, another stunt by the current Govt. to divide the country. Another one you thought up, the overwhelming majority of Aussies more BS, the majority of Aussies would not have known about this backdoor deal.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 9, 2023, 5:11 pm

marjamlew wrote:
March 9, 2023, 4:19 pm
Earnest wrote:
March 9, 2023, 1:16 am
Sport wrote:
The crusty old white supremacists and racists who have been running the show in Oz since white settlement are brain exploding and melting like snow flakes all over the place because the indigenous population are being invited to share their opinions on issues that affect them. It's beautiful to watch Earn.
Another comment by a lefty Victorian. Who invited the Aboriginals to this fiasco, albosleezy and his mob. The Aboriginals already have a voice in Fed.Parl, 11 of them have been elected by Aussies to Parl. and I gather most members of Parl. would if it seems reasonable to agree with their views and comments in the house.

I have not seen anyones brain exploding, melting or snowflakes melting, have you.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 9, 2023, 5:16 pm

BREAK !! go to your corners guys ..

# Mr Splat [-X ..so all these years you kept it a secret you are a PomOzz mix, a half n half, half rice n half chips , a luuk kreung , a chavboag .....well i never :shock: :? im sure yer buddy KP will be fascinated to here this news you could be related.

Thanks for sharing this info Sport im sure it will come in handy in the future :-"

OK ding dong round 3

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » March 9, 2023, 5:56 pm

Yes you are right about NZ Whistle
Has been since 1867 with 4 seats been exclusive

In 1967 anybody could become a candidate for these seats
but you had to be of maori descent to be on the electoral roll for these seats

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » March 9, 2023, 6:03 pm

I see there is now 7 seats and there is talk of an eighth seat, been based in Oz

Return to “Australia”