udonmap.com

Re: Australian Election

Post by Whistler » May 21, 2022, 5:57 pm

Sport wrote:
May 21, 2022, 5:45 pm
Whistler wrote:
May 21, 2022, 5:16 pm
UPDATE.

Huge swing to the Greens, Climate Change has been the number 1 issue (sorry sport, well not really, you got it wrong big time)
The death-knell of Australia thanks to the slimey greens. Not over yet though, a lot of counting to be done. Climate change is still a load of rubbish.
The libs created the Greens but turned a blind eye to climate change, now many are damned loopy. The biggest challenge of the next three years is to limit the extreme elements of that party,

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » May 21, 2022, 6:04 pm

Sport wrote:
Whistler wrote:
May 21, 2022, 5:16 pm
UPDATE.

Huge swing to the Greens, Climate Change has been the number 1 issue (sorry sport, well not really, you got it wrong big time)
The deathnell of Australia thanks to the slimey greens. Not over yet though, a lot of counting to be done. Climate change is still a load of rubbish.
Correct Sport.

Even with just a sniff of victory by the green labor alliance the first illegal boat has been intercepted coming from Sri Lanka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 21, 2022, 6:08 pm

I love Sri Lankan food, let them in.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 21, 2022, 6:29 pm

Funnily enough, the hypocritical lying turd who made his fame as "Mr Onwater Matters" - so absolutely no comment possible - was full of comments today about (prepared to be shocked) - Onwater Matters. :D

Bye bye Scotty - you really won't be missed.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 21, 2022, 6:49 pm

Were the vote counting machines made by Dominion?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 21, 2022, 7:00 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 21, 2022, 5:53 pm
Morrison is toast
White or wheat?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 21, 2022, 7:13 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 21, 2022, 5:53 pm
Morrison is toast
Toast has uses, he doesnt

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 21, 2022, 7:17 pm

My major regret is that the electors of Cook weren't smart enough to recognise their local member lied and plotted his way into parliament, and hasn't changed one bit since. He was deserving of the ignominy that befell Howard, to be turfed out on his arse.

It is likely he already has a post parliamentary career lined up, as the new Coal Ambassador.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 21, 2022, 7:46 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 21, 2022, 7:17 pm
My major regret is that the electors of Cook weren't smart enough to recognise their local member lied and plotted his way into parliament, and hasn't changed one bit since. He was deserving of the ignominy that befell Howard, to be turfed out on his arse.

It is likely he already has a post parliamentary career lined up, as the new Coal Ambassador.
irrelevant, he is toast

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » May 21, 2022, 7:48 pm

WA a bloodbath Jack. The progressive vote, ALP, Greens, Teals enormous. Scomo has called Albo to concede. We can be proud to be Australian again with Scotty gone.
Attachments
icacCTaUAEdFEH.jpg
Watch Me!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 21, 2022, 9:07 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 21, 2022, 7:46 pm
jackspratt wrote:
May 21, 2022, 7:17 pm

irrelevant, he is toast
I suspect your politics are a lot closer to Scotty's than to Albo's. :-k

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 21, 2022, 9:16 pm

marjamlew wrote:
May 21, 2022, 7:48 pm
WA a bloodbath Jack. The progressive vote, ALP, Greens, Teals enormous. Scomo has called Albo to concede. We can be proud to be Australian again with Scotty gone.
Yep - likely picked up 4 seats, plus a Teal win on the cards.

And a large swing against the Coal Huggers in every WA seat. 👍

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 21, 2022, 9:23 pm

Can someone send a copy of Scotties resignation speech to Bojo .... he obviously needs a few tips

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 21, 2022, 9:25 pm

He didn't resign, statts - he was (comprehensively) sacked.

On another note - our conservative American cousins (even those who no longer contribute, but no doubt still peek in) could draw a lesson from the orderly hand over of power to a new government.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 21, 2022, 9:45 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 21, 2022, 9:25 pm
He didn't resign, statts - he was (comprehensively) sacked.

On another note - our conservative American cousins (even those who no longer contribute, but no doubt still peek in) could draw a lesson from the orderly hand over of power to a new government.
Sacked from country leader, resigned from party leader :lol:

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 22, 2022, 2:46 am

Cool. It's great news seeing environmental concerns having a big impact at the ballot box.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » May 22, 2022, 7:20 am

Well, over for another 3 yrs. Liberals lost plenty and will have to form an apposition party to counter the new Govt. Albo has a big challenge, they may not have a majority and will have to deal with the slimey greens and independents (really another form of greens), wont that be fun.

The Nationals did well, never lost a seat and did not go into the climate change rubbish. So its going to be a bumpy ride ahead for the next 3 yrs, sad for Australia.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 22, 2022, 8:02 am

makes me laugh, everyone getting excited over an election. the way i see politicians are just all self serving bshitters. they don't care about you , just smile ,make all the right speeches and promises that they break afterwards. people are just sheep because its always the same same . don't matter if you vote black or white your still voting for the same Zebra.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 22, 2022, 8:17 am

Sport wrote:
May 22, 2022, 7:20 am
Well, over for another 3 yrs. Liberals lost plenty and will have to form an apposition party to counter the new Govt. Albo has a big challenge, they may not have a majority and will have to deal with the slimey greens and independents (really another form of greens), wont that be fun.

The Nationals did well, never lost a seat and did not go into the climate change rubbish. So its going to be a bumpy ride ahead for the next 3 yrs, sad for Australia.
And if the Liberals had won, they would also have to deal with your 'slimey greens and independents'.

Yes, a round of applause for the Nationals managing to sit on the fence on the issues that concern the younger voting demographic...and women.

Wake up! It's the future already.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » May 22, 2022, 9:25 am

jackspratt wrote:
May 21, 2022, 9:25 pm
that filthy affair was a national embarrassment. you can't possibly be gloating about the process. the most unaustralian thing i've ever witnessed. crikey

Return to “Australia”