Moderna v Pfizer

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Re: Moderna v Pfizer

Post by Teacher Dan » December 15, 2021, 6:54 pm

Neither. They are both mRNA vaccines and both not only leaky and generally useless, but they are also dangerous--between the two there are over 15000 deaths in VAERS and VAERS is always lower than reality. Case in point when they created the Swine Flu vaccine, it was removed from the market because it was too dangerous and there were ONLY 438 deaths from it. Furthermore, Pfizer themselves acknowledged in their own report 1200 deaths from their vaccine so even IF by some miracle the VAERS number was high, they STILL have 3-times the number of deaths as the Swine Flu vaccine that was pulled from the shelves because it was too dangerous. Neither of those poisons will go in my body.

“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 15, 2021, 7:22 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 15, 2021, 6:54 pm
Furthermore, Pfizer themselves acknowledged in their own report 1200 deaths from their vaccine.....
No, they didn't - but keep pushing the bullsh_iitt.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 15, 2021, 8:28 pm

Have almost 11,000 people died from the Covid-19 vaccine in the US?

According to the CDC, there were 6,207 reports of death among people who received a Covid-19 vaccine through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) up to 26 July. More than 339 million vaccines have been administered in the US.

BUT how many have been saved Jr

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 15, 2021, 9:29 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 15, 2021, 8:28 pm

According to the CDC, there were 6,207 reports of death among people who received a Covid-19 vaccine through the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) up to 26 July. More than 339 million vaccines have been administered in the US.

Saving is something for bank managers and those of a certain religious bent.

On the other hand, even using the higher number being claimed versus the 487,000,000 jabs administered, only 0.0022587268993839835% of those vaccinated in the US have died from complications attributed to these vaccines.
Last edited by tamada on December 15, 2021, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 15, 2021, 9:29 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 15, 2021, 8:28 pm

Instead of relying on what the CDC tells you, what stops you from using VAERS yourself? It's very easy and you can see clearly that they list over 12000 deaths from Pfizer and over 3000 from Moderna. As for saving anyone, we had 350k deaths last year with no vaccine and over 450k this year with vaccines so where is your proof any were saved at all?
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 15, 2021, 10:22 pm

Best relook at your figurs as last year deaths were tallied since Feb15 2020 Therefore looking at figures up until now are not worthy

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 16, 2021, 1:45 am

Doodoo wrote:
December 15, 2021, 10:22 pm
Best relook at your figurs as last year deaths were tallied since Feb15 2020 Therefore looking at figures up until now are not worthy
That's a dodge and doesn't change the fact that there are so far 100k more supposed deaths this year than last year and last year there were no vaccines so to claim that vaccines have saved lives or would have saved them last year has no basis in fact.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 16, 2021, 2:10 am

as I said check your figures
2020 deaths 369,902 Feb 15 2020 to Dec 31 2020
2021 deaths 418, 754 Jan 1 2021 to Nov 15 2021
Source https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
It aint100,000 difference
If you disagree start putting up some sources with numbers

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » December 16, 2021, 3:35 am

It really makes you wonder what is going on. Here where I live they say everyone needs to be vaccinated so things will get better and we can go back to a normal life. We now have in the 85 % vaccination rate and case's are taking off again. The government expects it to get much worse in the new year. It is a complete fallacy that being vaccinated prevents the spread of the virus, it may reduce the severity. Another thing that bothers me is allowing non essential travel around the world which keeps spreading the disease and the new variants.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 16, 2021, 5:38 am

jai yen yen wrote:
December 16, 2021, 3:35 am
It really makes you wonder what is going on. Here where I live they say everyone needs to be vaccinated so things will get better and we can go back to a normal life. We now have in the 85 % vaccination rate and case's are taking off again. The government expects it to get much worse in the new year. It is a complete fallacy that being vaccinated prevents the spread of the virus, it may reduce the severity. Another thing that bothers me is allowing non essential travel around the world which keeps spreading the disease and the new variants.
They are playing the cases and fear mongering game again instead of looking at it in terms of fatalities. Omicron may be spreading faster, but it is less fatal than the 98% survival rate of the hair-on-fire original covid.

The vaccinated have become the super-spreaders due to the leaky experimental vaccines. You cannot vaccinate your way out of a pandemic because the virus mutates to fight each jab and booster. The people who we have always depended upon to be honest with us about science are now working for politicians and have been flipping and flopping and then lying to cover up their mistakes (just like the politicians do).
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 16, 2021, 5:46 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 15, 2021, 6:54 pm
Furthermore, Pfizer themselves acknowledged in their own report 1200 deaths from their vaccine so even IF by some miracle the VAERS number was high, they STILL have 3-times the number of deaths as the Swine Flu vaccine that was pulled from the shelves because it was too dangerous. Neither of those poisons will go in my body.
Yes, the Public Health and Medical Professionals For Transparency Documents sued the FDA for the release of Pfizer’s documents concerning adverse events from their Covid vaccine.

The Public Health and Medical Professionals For Transparency Documents wrote on their website:
”Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA.”

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... rience.pdf
5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021

There were 1,223 deaths and over 150,000 adverse events. And that is just through February of 2021. There have been thousands more adverse events since. But who's counting?

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 16, 2021, 7:03 am

Percentages?

Since there's a penchant by some to quote the published Covid death rates versus those infected but recovered in percentages for best effect, can they run the numbers of confirmed vaccine-induced fatalities as a percentage of all people vaccinated?

For best to effect you understand.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 16, 2021, 7:10 am

SURELY A PERCENTAGE OF THE PERCENTAGES will give at best a semi accurate result .. percentages always are ...arent they ??... same as polls and averages ..

example ... 63 % of Scunthorpe united fans think they will be relegated whilst 21% think not .. so wheres the other 16% ????? .. too many variables when using percentages.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 16, 2021, 7:59 am

tamada wrote:
December 16, 2021, 7:03 am
Percentages?

Since there's a penchant by some to quote the published Covid death rates versus those infected but recovered in percentages for best effect, can they run the numbers of confirmed vaccine-induced fatalities as a percentage of all people vaccinated?

The problem with that is if it were displayed like that the percentages would display as something like 0.0000004% as there are billions of people vaccinated. So the fear factor rather disappears and that is what gives them their jollies.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 16, 2021, 11:37 am

tamada wrote:
December 16, 2021, 7:03 am
Percentages?

For starters, the swine flu vaccine had ONLY 400 deaths and was deemed to dangerous and removed from the shelves yet after at least 3-times that number the Pfizer vaccine is not only still available but was supposedly approved by the FDA. Then the simple fact that I don't care if the percentage is 1%, would you want to be one of that 1%? Don't you think people have the right to know instead of having it suppressed? For example did you hear about the kid in Oz who died from the vaccine and was labeled as a Wu Flu death? So if they did that once in Oz, what are the odds that it happened again elsewhere? Did you hear that doctors in the US have been threatened to have their licenses revoked if they speak out against the vaccines? Did anyone block everyone from speaking about the deaths or side effects from the swine flu vaccine? Obviously there are a lot of differences with THIS vaccine and common sense and critical thinking would at the very least give you doubts.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 16, 2021, 11:49 am

I got the pfizer booster this morning (Toronto time). My arm hurts a little when I raise it, and I felt sleepy around 6 this evening. The upshot is that I feel fine. I wonder if we will be getting a booster for the South Africa variant in a few months time.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » December 16, 2021, 12:08 pm

^ no need Yaa Mo you'll probably by dead by then or we'll be onto the Gamma (Frozen North Eskimo version) variant.

Why does someone keep bleeting on about Swine Flu death rates? How does that compare as a percentage of those vaccinated for Swine Flu?

It's all about the percentages folks. Absolute numbers mean jack without the context.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 16, 2021, 1:13 pm

deankham wrote:
December 16, 2021, 12:08 pm
^ no need Yaa Mo you'll probably by dead by then or we'll be onto the Gamma (Frozen North Eskimo version) variant.

Why does someone keep bleeting on about Swine Flu death rates? How does that compare as a percentage of those vaccinated for Swine Flu?

It's all about the percentages folks. Absolute numbers mean jack without the context.
You can read all about it here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_swin ... ic_vaccine
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 16, 2021, 1:20 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 16, 2021, 11:37 am
the Pfizer vaccine is not only still available but was supposedly approved by the FDA. Then the simple fact that I don't care if the percentage is 1%, would you want to be one of that 1%?
You are still totally crazy with your percentages if the percentage was anything remotely connected to your claim
1% = USA 2 million deaths
1% = world deaths of 36 million

If there have been as many as 6,000 deaths that would represent a 0.00016% chance of death

Since world wide deaths are at about 5.3 million (possibly double)
And the US deaths are at 0.8 million
That would make the vaccination vastly more deadly than COVID

There is no research that I know of, in human subjects, that differentiates between possible deaths due to the vaccine itself and of the vaccine being injected intravenously as opposed to intramuscularly as designed.

There is research in animal models that shows that intravenous injections carry a significant risk.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 16, 2021, 1:22 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
December 16, 2021, 3:35 am
Omicron isn't delta.

Delta wasn't alpha either.

Being double-vaccinated indicated greater protection from the worst effects of delta. A lot of people got double-vaccinated and for the most part, people returned to an almost normal life. Then along comes omicron, just in time for the holidays.

Getting the booster after around 6-months was seen as a way to 'boost' the waning efficacy of those double-jabs. Like the annual flu jab, it doesn't last forever and needs to be tweaked annually to beat the strains aka variants or mutations, that are being reported globally by national health agencies as being common that year. The annual flu shot is effectively a booster for that coronavirus.

The time for non-essential travel restrictions was last year when they should have been concurrently vaccinating the whole swathe of the 'third world' that mostly remains less than 1% vaccinated. Vaccine hoarding doesn't work, including the stash that Canada acquired unchallenged from COVAX.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”