Moderna v Pfizer

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Re: Moderna v Pfizer

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 21, 2021, 11:03 am

jai yen yen wrote:
September 21, 2021, 10:05 am
There was no evidence to the shots being contaminated but even if they were they died from the vaccine. New Zealand just confirmed a woman has died from the pfizer vaccine.
In the case of the Japanese deaths if the people died because the vaccination was contaminated (I don’t have data) they died from the contamination contained in the shot they did not die from the vaccine.

People die all the time, people cross the road all the time, people die after crossing the road, crossing the road does not cause death.

Correlation is not causation

So far you have given 1 just possibly another 3 deaths that maybe vaccination related 2,500,000,000 are fully vaccinated probably another 1,000,000,000 have had 1 shot.

All medicines are dangerous, all medicines can kill, most medicines do kill.

More than 5 million dead from covid19
3.5 billion with 1 or more shots. How many actually dead from the vaccine???

Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » September 21, 2021, 1:01 pm

How many actually dead from the vaccine???, we all are still waiting of the long term results of the guinea pigs side effects :-k , so not yet 3% of the world populations dies of covid , 97% survives , those in the high risk group ( obese , and all underlying deceases coming from this ..enc) are most at risk dying ,(reason many victims in the US, almost 50% of the population is obese in the US ) with most healthy people it will pass as a serious flu ...once recovered having better immunity as vaccinated people , so why the urge to also vaccinate healthy people who are the majority ,and surely not are going to die from covid , with a still experimental vaccine ? ... media is making people nuts ....
as i do not belong to the risk group , i have more trust in my own immune system as i trust an experimental vaccine ,it is a risk but so is taking an experimental drug when you probably not need it , up to you you to decide what is best in your case ,stay safe ;)

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 21, 2021, 8:30 pm

Just my experience, not web data etc
I know 30 people who have been vaccinated with no side effects include my elderly parents, wife and myself.
My children are booked for the end of the month.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 21, 2021, 9:39 pm

kopkei wrote:
September 21, 2021, 1:01 pm

so why the urge to also vaccinate healthy people who are the majority ,and surely not are going to die from covid
You write as if it was a binary result, death or no significant reaction.
It absolutely is not. There are thousands/hundreds of thousands possibly even more than that, who have a long term, for some permanent, disablement or after effects from both covid19 and the treatment used to save their lives. It can take weeks months or years to recover from needing ICU care, and that is just for being in the ICU independent of the reasons why you were admitted.
For long Covid it is unknown (the time is too short for adequate data) the extent of the effects, some are recovering in weeks others are over a year and still badly effected, some seem permanently effected. Long covid19 is not restricted to those whose infection was symptomatic or needed hospital care, the asymptotically infected are also vulnerable.

You are welcome to your beliefs of having such a strong immune system that you will not be effected when you get Covid19, I hope for the sake of those who care for you or depend on you that you are correct.

The odds are not those I would take a bet on.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » September 21, 2021, 9:47 pm

grievous wrote:
September 21, 2021, 8:30 pm
Just my experience, not web data etc
I know 30 people who have been vaccinated with no side effects include my elderly parents, wife and myself.
My children are booked for the end of the month.
My wife and stepson both have had Pfizer, daughter and youngest son have gotten J&J, oldest son was in trial for Novavax and I received Moderna. Other then sore arm for most and slight weak feeling 2nd day for me. No other side effects.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 21, 2021, 10:57 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 21, 2021, 11:03 am
jai yen yen wrote:
There was no evidence to the shots being contaminated but even if they were they died from the vaccine. New Zealand just confirmed a woman has died from the pfizer vaccine.
In the case of the Japanese deaths if the people died because the vaccination was contaminated (I don’t have data) they died from the contamination contained in the shot they did not die from the vaccine.

People die all the time, people cross the road all the time, people die after crossing the road, crossing the road does not cause death.

So far you have given 1 just possibly another 3 deaths that maybe vaccination related 2,500,000,000 are fully vaccinated probably another 1,000,000,000 have had 1 shot.

Well, if those Japanese men had not taken the vaccine they would be alive today so I blame the vaccine, pretty simple. The nurse who gave me my second Moderna shot spent a good 10 minutes warning me of potential side effects and in particular heart problems. i asked her if anyone had died from these side effects and she was hesitant to answer but said yes but would not say how many.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 21, 2021, 11:49 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
September 21, 2021, 10:57 pm
Well, if those Japanese men had not taken the vaccine they would be alive today so I blame the vaccine, pretty simple.
Simple? Yes. Correct to blame the vaccine? No
This is if they died due to contamination in the vaccines. As I said I don’t have data.

A man crosses the road and immediately falls of a cliff.
Did crossing the road kill him?
If he hadn’t crossed the road he would not have died.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 22, 2021, 1:26 am

jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:

Well, if those Japanese men had not taken the vaccine they would be alive today so I blame the vaccine, pretty simple. The nurse who gave me my second Moderna shot spent a good 10 minutes warning me of potential side effects and in particular heart problems. i asked her if anyone had died from these side effects and she was hesitant to answer but said yes but would not say how many.
How would one nurse know how many had died from these side effects? May as well ask the driver of the bus that runs you over how many people died from getting run over by a bus.

Got to be scared of something I guess.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 22, 2021, 2:18 am

tamada wrote:
September 22, 2021, 1:26 am
jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:

How would one nurse know how many had died from these side effects? May as well ask the driver of the bus that runs you over how many people died from getting run over by a bus.

A member of the medical profession trained in giving covid vaccinations might know more than you but maybe you are a very gifted person. As far as being afraid I don't think I am because I got the vaccine and am willing to take my chances. Like so many people you are afraid to believe something that scares you. I only made a statement that their are risks in getting and not getting the vaccinations and people have to decide for themselves what they want to do.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 22, 2021, 6:41 am

kopkei wrote:
September 21, 2021, 1:01 pm
so why the urge to also vaccinate healthy people who are the majority ,and surely not are going to die from covid , with a still experimental vaccine ? ... media is making people nuts ....
as i do not belong to the risk group , i have more trust in my own immune system as i trust an experimental vaccine ,it is a risk but so is taking an experimental drug when you probably not need it , up to you you to decide what is best in your case ,stay safe ;)
Yes, I have read several papers that guard against vaccines for children and also getting a vaccine if the person has already had covid, survived and has the natural immunity.

And yes, everyone has the freedom to choose what is best for them.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 22, 2021, 7:00 am

"You write as if it was a binary result, death or no significant reaction."

Neither the result nor the choice is binary.

Some write as if the choice is binary. That people must get the vaccine or face death for themselves or others.

Some writers
. ignore natural immunity,
. ignore the success of therapeutics,
. ignore immunity acquired from already surviving the virus,
. ignore the fact that the vaccine has caused death,
. ignore that the vaxxed have still been infected later,
. ignore that the vaxxed have later died from the infection,
. ignore that government agencies are skewing/hiding data related to vaxxed deaths; and these agencies admit and publish their skewed data parameters. These agencies make it impossible to provide accurate data, and that confusion appears to be their intention.
. ignore the fact that the CDC has stopped keeping track of breakthrough cases

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/cd ... ovid-jabs/
CDC continues dishonest vaccine, COVID data reporting to hide danger of COVID jabs

All of this causing even more vaccine hesitancy.

"A man crosses the road and
immediately fall of a cliff.
Did crossing the road kill him?
If he hadn't crossed the road he would not have died."

Lack of data killed him.

The analogy actually shows how lack of information can kill the man crossing the road when choices and risk assessments pose significant differences to his life experiences.

Life experiences teach us about the normal risks in crossing roads. There is rarely an unseen cliff on the other side. Likewise, this vaccine is a different road for us. We are faced with government agencies trying to normalize an otherwise far-from-normal experimental vaccine, and they are at the same time skewing data and hiding information from us about the cliff on the other side of the road. One jab. Two jabs. Booster. Booster. Booster.

Because the vaccine is different than almost all the other vaccines that have gone through extensive trials and fought off illnesses throughout our lives for decades (Life Experiences), information and data are even more important for this current vaccine. With government agencies politicizing data and hiding data, and denigrating people for being hesitant, it all makes people even more hesitant.

There was no one on that road doing all they could to mock that man into crossing the road into a far-from-normal danger, and there was no one on that road to warn him that the road was like no other he had experienced with a cliff on the other side.

The failed analogy shows us how how important the data is in making a decision about a spike protein experimental vaccine that is different than our life experiences.

PS - I am so relieved to learn that the Japanese youth died from contamination of the vaccine and not the vaccine itself. That puts my mind at ease. [sarcasm]

Good luck to all in their choices and doing what is best for them.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 22, 2021, 7:39 am

jai yen yen wrote:
September 22, 2021, 2:18 am
As far as being afraid I don't think I am because I got the vaccine and am willing to take my chances. Like so many people you are afraid to believe something that scares you. I only made a statement that their are risks in getting and not getting the vaccinations and people have to decide for themselves what they want to do.
You are being very disingenuous and hypocritical and whether you intend or not you are giving the data in a manner that is, or seems to be, designed to make people afraid of the vaccines and encourage them not to do something you have done.

As I mentioned above all medications have dangers and all medicines kill. Without context (your statements of risk are without context) giving partial information, though it is absolutely true, is as extremely close to lies as you can get.

An example if that is
Last year just in the U.K. over 200 people died in a particularly nasty way of liver failure this caused the waste products of their body to accumulate over a few days slowly killing them. The irreversible liver failure was caused by taking the deadly drug acetaminophen. That acetaminophen was the drug that killed them is established with 100% certainty. These deaths are just the ones from the U.K. worldwide acetaminophen that is available in almost every country is killing in similar numbers. The vast majority of those dying express extreme regret that they took it and don’t want to die.

All the above is the absolute and unconditional truth you can find the information published on government health websites in every country that has one.

The death statistics are certainly higher than any of deaths from covid19 vaccines

The risks are daily and ongoing unlike any possible risk from the covid19 vaccine where you get 1 or 2 chances a few will have a 3rd chance,

With just the above information and no other knowledge the overwhelming majority of people would say that acetaminophen should never be used, because it’s deadly (absolutely true).

While being absolutely true It is also an absolute lie because there is no context given.

If the above were presented in context there is no doubt that (as is the case today) acetaminophen would be continued to be used and available.

The difference is that the context and risks for acetaminophen is general knowledge for most. The context and risks for vaccine (all vaccines not just covid19) side effects are not

So sure I have nothing against you publicising known and provable side effects but only if you do it in context and present all the facts not just a limited number based on conjecture, yours or reported by you.

So far the few deaths you have listed are correlated with COVID-19 vaccination it is yet to be found to be a, or the, causal factor
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on September 22, 2021, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 22, 2021, 7:44 am

jai yen yen wrote:
As far as being afraid I don't think I am because I got the vaccine and am willing to take my chances. Like so many people you are afraid to believe something that scares you. I only made a statement that their are risks in getting and not getting the vaccinations and people have to decide for themselves what they want to do.
Absolutely correct. It is not a binary choice or a binary result, and people have to decide for themselves.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 22, 2021, 1:25 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
tamada wrote:
September 22, 2021, 1:26 am
jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:

A member of the medical profession trained in giving covid vaccinations might know more than you but maybe you are a very gifted person. As far as being afraid I don't think I am because I got the vaccine and am willing to take my chances. Like so many people you are afraid to believe something that scares you. I only made a statement that their are risks in getting and not getting the vaccinations and people have to decide for themselves what they want to do.
I'm no more gifted in medical knowledge than the next man here. I went for my first jab last Sunday and I waited patiently while the nurse verified that I fully understood what I was about to agree to and advising me to read the advisories in the documents I had been given at registration. TBH, I just wanted her to get on with it.

I didn't ask her anything about death rates as I am not scared about being vaccinated either. Why would I ask a busy and overworked nurse about death rates from the job she entrusted to carry out? I see that as only causing her unneeded stress.

I want the jab and I will want the 2nd jab a lot quicker than the current U.K. recommended 8 weeks. So there's no fear or vaccine hesitancy at all on my part. I totally agree that it's a personal choice too.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 22, 2021, 2:44 pm

All this talk aboput being scared of the vaccine is ludicrous, people do things each and every day and you are more likely to die while driving or riding a motorcycle here ion Thailand than anything else .
True it is each and everyone's personal choice whether to be vacci9nated or to even where a mask, that I endorse 100%.

The thing that would really scares me is , if i was an Anti vaxxer, while lying in a hospital suffering from a serious Covid Infection, knowing that my body is reacting violently to the virus and also knowing that while I am unable to draw enough breath into my lungs to maintain my well-being ,that infection will only spread to the point that I can feel my body dying, that thought scares the living daylights out or me.

Going to bed and not waking up, pretty normal, a sudden death, due to an accident ok, but lying there feeling yourself dying now that is scary. Knowing that your choice has caused your death and at that point you can do absolutely nothing to stop the inevitable, one wonders what you would be thinking, no goodbyes to loved ones. No final caress, nothing , true you come into the world alone but leaving alone ..completely alone is not really what we want even if it is by our own choice we are doing so.

So not having a vaccine was never an option. Those that do not want it fair dos, those that do not want to wear masks, up to you, BUT do not impose your selfishness on the rest of the planet, thankyou.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 22, 2021, 8:45 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
September 22, 2021, 2:44 pm
All this talk aboput being scared of the vaccine is ludicrous, people do things each and every day and you are more likely to die while driving or riding a motorcycle here ion Thailand than anything else .
True it is each and everyone's personal choice whether to be vacci9nated or to even where a mask, that I endorse 100%.

The thing that would really scares me is , if i was an Anti vaxxer, while lying in a hospital suffering from a serious Covid Infection, knowing that my body is reacting violently to the virus and also knowing that while I am unable to draw enough breath into my lungs to maintain my well-being ,that infection will only spread to the point that I can feel my body dying, that thought scares the living daylights out or me.

Going to bed and not waking up, pretty normal, a sudden death, due to an accident ok, but lying there feeling yourself dying now that is scary. Knowing that your choice has caused your death and at that point you can do absolutely nothing to stop the inevitable, one wonders what you would be thinking, no goodbyes to loved ones. No final caress, nothing , true you come into the world alone but leaving alone ..completely alone is not really what we want even if it is by our own choice we are doing so.

So not having a vaccine was never an option. Those that do not want it fair dos, those that do not want to wear masks, up to you, BUT do not impose your selfishness on the rest of the planet, thankyou.
Khun Paul wrote:

Eh, did you miss the bit where it is a fine up to 20K Baht for not wearing a mask, You can still choose not to wear one but it could end up getting very expensive just because you are having a wee foot stamping fit. As for not getting vaccinated, fine up to you but you must then forfeit the right to any medical treatment if you do become infected. A hut somewhere in a remote jungle should be provided so you can contemplate just how you have prevented the New World Order and Bill Gates from taking over the world as you die slowly.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » September 23, 2021, 2:20 am

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 23, 2021, 5:07 am

AlexO wrote:
September 22, 2021, 8:45 pm
Khun Paul wrote:

Khun Paul wrote:

Eh, did you miss the bit where it is a fine up to 20K Baht for not wearing a mask, You can still choose not to wear one but it could end up getting very expensive just because you are having a wee foot stamping fit. As for not getting vaccinated, fine up to you but you must then forfeit the right to any medical treatment if you do become infected. A hut somewhere in a remote jungle should be provided so you can contemplate just how you have prevented the New World Order and Bill Gates from taking over the world as you die slowly.
Forfeit medical treatmemt if you don't take a vaccine? Then do the same for smokers, drinkers, people that eat like pigs and get obese, drunk drivers, drug addicts, jumping out of air planes hoping a parachute will open, crossing the road without looking both ways. i could go on but I think you get the picture.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 23, 2021, 7:40 am

jai yen yen wrote:
September 23, 2021, 5:07 am

Forfeit medical treatmemt if you don't take a vaccine? Then do the same for smokers, drinkers, people that eat like pigs and get obese, drunk drivers, drug addicts, jumping out of air planes hoping a parachute will open, crossing the road without looking both ways. i could go on but I think you get the picture.
It is important for some of the Spike Protein Vax Mutants to attempt to ostracize, deny services and rights, shame and "other" the Pure Bloods.

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 23, 2021, 9:40 am

I think Declan may be the thirteenth misinformation account.
[url]https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccine-di ... eport//url]

One of the places Declan is finding his "FACTS" to share with us is Life Site News.

They are a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication who publishes misleading information and conspiracy theories.
They were banned from social media platforms this year for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

Maybe they are telling the truth and as a result being shutdown by the World Order of Perverts. :-#

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”