Who is a Pure Blood?

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: Moderna v Pfizer

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 23, 2021, 9:51 am

grievous wrote:
September 23, 2021, 9:40 am
I think Declan may be the thirteenth misinformation account.
[url]https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccine-di ... eport//url]

One of the places Declan is finding his "FACTS" to share with us is Life Site News.

They are a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication who publishes misleading information and conspiracy theories.
They were banned from social media platforms this year for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

Maybe they are telling the truth and as a result being shutdown by the World Order of Perverts. :-#
It is all a conspiracy until you read the links within the article with citations.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/cd ... ovid-jabs/
CDC continues dishonest vaccine, COVID data reporting to hide danger of COVID jabs

This is one link to citations that number over a dozen within the article:
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/h ... cases.html

But the Spike Protein Vax Mutants do not bother to read because these damn Catholics, who are against abortion and want to preserve the life of babies in the womb, will lie to you. LOL

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 23, 2021, 10:32 am

You make the US seem like an absolute hell hole (CDC dishonest etc.). Many people used to have a bit of envy at the quality of life and high standard of living in the US. Now it's more like pity as the US is over run with friggin' loons.

Who is a pure blood?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 23, 2021, 10:52 am

jai yen yen wrote:
September 23, 2021, 5:07 am
AlexO wrote:
September 22, 2021, 8:45 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
September 22, 2021, 2:44 pm
All this talk aboput being scared of the vaccine is ludicrous, people do things each and every day and you are more likely to die while driving or riding a motorcycle here ion Thailand than anything else .
True it is each and everyone's personal choice whether to be vacci9nated or to even where a mask, that I endorse 100%.

The thing that would really scares me is , if i was an Anti vaxxer, while lying in a hospital suffering from a serious Covid Infection, knowing that my body is reacting violently to the virus and also knowing that while I am unable to draw enough breath into my lungs to maintain my well-being ,that infection will only spread to the point that I can feel my body dying, that thought scares the living daylights out or me.

Going to bed and not waking up, pretty normal, a sudden death, due to an accident ok, but lying there feeling yourself dying now that is scary. Knowing that your choice has caused your death and at that point you can do absolutely nothing to stop the inevitable, one wonders what you would be thinking, no goodbyes to loved ones. No final caress, nothing , true you come into the world alone but leaving alone ..completely alone is not really what we want even if it is by our own choice we are doing so.

So not having a vaccine was never an option. Those that do not want it fair dos, those that do not want to wear masks, up to you, BUT do not impose your selfishness on the rest of the planet, thankyou.
Khun Paul wrote:
September 22, 2021, 2:44 pm
All this talk aboput being scared of the vaccine is ludicrous, people do things each and every day and you are more likely to die while driving or riding a motorcycle here ion Thailand than anything else .
True it is each and everyone's personal choice whether to be vacci9nated or to even where a mask, that I endorse 100%.

The thing that would really scares me is , if i was an Anti vaxxer, while lying in a hospital suffering from a serious Covid Infection, knowing that my body is reacting violently to the virus and also knowing that while I am unable to draw enough breath into my lungs to maintain my well-being ,that infection will only spread to the point that I can feel my body dying, that thought scares the living daylights out or me.

Going to bed and not waking up, pretty normal, a sudden death, due to an accident ok, but lying there feeling yourself dying now that is scary. Knowing that your choice has caused your death and at that point you can do absolutely nothing to stop the inevitable, one wonders what you would be thinking, no goodbyes to loved ones. No final caress, nothing , true you come into the world alone but leaving alone ..completely alone is not really what we want even if it is by our own choice we are doing so.

So not having a vaccine was never an option. Those that do not want it fair dos, those that do not want to wear masks, up to you, BUT do not impose your selfishness on the rest of the planet, thankyou.
Eh, did you miss the bit where it is a fine up to 20K Baht for not wearing a mask, You can still choose not to wear one but it could end up getting very expensive just because you are having a wee foot stamping fit. As for not getting vaccinated, fine up to you but you must then forfeit the right to any medical treatment if you do become infected. A hut somewhere in a remote jungle should be provided so you can contemplate just how you have prevented the New World Order and Bill Gates from taking over the world as you die slowly.
Forfeit medical treatmemt if you don't take a vaccine? Then do the same for smokers, drinkers, people that eat like pigs and get obese, drunk drivers, drug addicts, jumping out of air planes hoping a parachute will open, crossing the road without looking both ways. i could go on but I think you get the picture.
Yes agree, but the virus is a known serious health risk that has only been evident since last year. The fact that there are medicines/vaccines available to minimise the effects of an infection and you dont take them just because you think Bill Gates is trying to take over the world possibly means it would be better if you were placed in the jungle somewhere away from normal humanity and given the Guardian to read each day till you die.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Moderna v Pfizer Vac Passport

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 23, 2021, 10:57 am

Went and picked up the vaccine passport from the general hospital this morning .. very quick n easy just handed in the green 50 bt receipt and appointment slip given 7 days ago when applied.. wait 5 mins done.

Its a yellow book as previously stated with your personal details on the front cover , inside again personal details plus your vaccine history stamped and signed , turn to next page and more spaces for more any added covid vaccines/ boosters etc

I did ask the staff there about any expiry time on the passport to which a very vague answer was given , i got the sense they werent really sure only saying within 1 year return to update if have a booster.. not confirming if the passport itself would expire and have to be renewed.

one more bit of info .. the general hospital will update this passport but only with vaccines received via the MOPH government vaccine routes so if for instance i was to have a Moderna vax or booster at BKKUDH or any private non government operated location at some point in the future how would i update the passport .. a possible future grey area ?? ...maybe take the passport and get it updated and stamped at the BKKUDH .. wait n see on that senario.

As a footnote ..a mate went with us to apply which he did at the same office but a slight change from 7 days ago as unlike i paid at this office now he had to pay the 50bt downstairs at the Pharmacy counters next to Amazon coffee then take it back upstairs to pre sign the passport .. the 7 day waiting time remains.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 23, 2021, 12:45 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 23, 2021, 10:57 am

I did ask the staff there about any expiry time on the passport to which a very vague answer was given , i got the sense they werent really sure only saying within 1 year return to update if have a booster.. not confirming if the passport itself would expire and have to be renewed.
Just FYI the document you have does not expire, so your question did not make sense to them. The protection given by the vaccination will reduce over time, this period is unknown ATM, so once the effective period of protection is known it is likely that you will not be able to use that document to avoid health controls if your vaccination/booster/boosters are too old. The name ‘Passport’ is a little confusing with its implications. ‘International vaccination certificate’ would be a better name but still they can’t give a valid until date because it’s unknown now. It is way too soon for that time to be established.

A yellow fever vaccination was valid for 10 years and there is a recognised certificate for it. Yellow fever vaccination certificates stopped expiring after 2016 but some countries continue to impose a less than 10 year after vaccination requirement.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 23, 2021, 12:59 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 23, 2021, 12:45 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Just FYI the document you have does not expire, so your question did not make sense to them. The protection given by the vaccination will reduce over time, this period is unknown ATM, so once the effective period of protection is known it is likely that you will not be able to use that document to avoid health controls if your vaccination/booster/boosters are too old. The name ‘Passport’ is a little confusing with its implications. ‘International vaccination certificate’ would be a better name but still they can’t give a valid until date because it’s unknown now. It is way too soon for that time to be established.

A yellow fever vaccination was valid for 10 years and there is a recognised certificate for it. Yellow fever vaccination certificates stopped expiring after 2016 but some countries continue to impose a less than 10 year after vaccination requirement.
Were you there ?? there were 2 other expats there when i asked.

I disagree ..my question was 100% understood but understandingly the reply was vague as the staff admitted to not knowing the answer and things are changing many time already ... only confirming details of any booster updates IF NECESSARY etc in the first year.

IMO (i may be wrong) at some point in the future some sort of chipped vaccine card will be introduced on the lines of a driving license , updated and renewed every 2 , 3 or 5 years.

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 23, 2021, 1:43 pm

Nice to have but probably worthless outside Thailand's borders.

"Under the new rules, travellers fully vaccinated with Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen shots in the US, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea or an EU country will be considered “fully vaccinated” and exempt from quarantine when they arrive in England from an amber list country. But people who have been fully vaccinated with the same vaccines in Africa or Latin America, as well as other countries including India, will be considered “not fully vaccinated” and forced to quarantine for 10 days on arrival from an amber list country."

England’s Covid travel rules spark outrage around the world

Refusal to recognise vaccines given across Latin America, Africa and south Asia has been denounced as ‘discriminatory’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -the-world
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » September 23, 2021, 4:35 pm

No surprise.. The White Supremacists at work again. USA - UK- AUS - going to built the British Empire Part II, but they will fail. What a joke !!!! . Buffoon BOJO - leader of the GLOBAL Britain - that s is very scary... God help us.

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 23, 2021, 8:09 pm

A good idea to do a bit of research before dropping the White Supremacist accusation.
The information below is copied and pasted from www.gov.uk

Travel from the rest of the world if you are fully vaccinated
From 4am Monday 4 October, you will qualify as fully vaccinated if you are vaccinated either:

under an approved vaccination programme in the UK, Europe, USA or UK vaccine programme overseas
with a full course of the Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen vaccines from a relevant public health body in Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Dominica, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan or the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Formulations of the 4 listed vaccines, such as AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria and Moderna Takeda, qualify as approved vaccines.

You must have had a complete course of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before you arrive in England.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » September 23, 2021, 9:24 pm

Covax has distributed millions of Pfizer and Astra doses in Asia, Africa and South America, vaccines produced by Pfizer and Astra or under license , yet they are NOT considered as equal, WHY ?? Because not administered and controlled by Whites ? Just the old political White trick to exclude China, most of Asia, India, Russia, Africa, South America.
Look like that the Pfizer doses, donated by the USA and administered in Thailand do no qualify... Thailand Health System compared favorably with the US Health system.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 24, 2021, 2:22 pm

grievous wrote:
September 23, 2021, 8:09 pm
A good idea to do a bit of research before dropping the White Supremacist accusation.
The information below is copied and pasted from www.gov.uk

Travel from the rest of the world if you are fully vaccinated
From 4am Monday 4 October, you will qualify as fully vaccinated if you are vaccinated either:

under an approved vaccination programme in the UK, Europe, USA or UK vaccine programme overseas
with a full course of the Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna or Janssen vaccines from a relevant public health body in Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Dominica, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan or the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Formulations of the 4 listed vaccines, such as AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria and Moderna Takeda, qualify as approved vaccines.

You must have had a complete course of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before you arrive in England.
The key words appear to be "an approved vaccination program" and "a relevant public health body."

I wonder who decided that the health ministry's of maybe around 60 other countries are running unapproved vaccination programs?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 24, 2021, 7:01 pm

White Supremists?
DR a UM member is currently locked up in a Bangkok Hoteljail instead of running about enjoying the Phuket Sandbox experience. Why? Thailand does not currently recognise the Sputnik 5 vaccine he was given at work in the Stans. He cannot even go back to the UK without having to do a 10 day Quarantine.

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » September 25, 2021, 11:31 am

[quote=tamada post_id=627894 time=1632468156 user_id=391
I wonder who decided that the health ministry's of maybe around 60 other countries are running unapproved vaccination programs?
[/quote]

No one I expect unless big money involved? Until then the easy route is tests and quarantine for travel to those places.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 25, 2021, 1:21 pm

From the Thai Embassy DC website:
(Update September 2, 2021

Thailand has add additional accredited vaccine from Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology.

“Sputnik V” is now considered to be fully vaccination after 2nd doses. If the 2nd doses is after 1st dose for no less than 3 weeks.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 5, 2021, 7:45 pm

My double-AZ'd mate has been keeping very close tabs on the Moderna rollout for his wife and daughter. Here's his latest take on that magic roundabout.

"Three days ago Moderna #1 was confirmed for November by the company (production delay). Two days ago the GPO said that was wrong and would be definitely in October. One day ago Moderna company said sorry it is definitely in November. Today the spokesman for the Private Hospitals Association said it will be here this year for sure!!!... but hospitals will only be given 40 % of what they ordered and paid for by the people. The other 60% will go to the Red Cross and others and it will be sold privately."

FWIW, Moderna has been unavailable in the UK for months already but when various government entities and private hospitals can't agree with the manufacturer on delivery, isn't it any wonder that Thailand stays on the UK's red list?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » October 6, 2021, 9:33 am

^ That pretty much ties with the info I got from THG group about Moderna roll out. I was also told later this month THG will provide a queue number for those that already paid a deposit, which I paid about 4 months ago.

Mjkt
udonmap.com

Post by Mjkt » October 7, 2021, 9:14 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
Its a yellow book as previously stated with your personal details on the front cover , inside again personal details plus your vaccine history stamped and signed , turn to next page and more spaces for more any added covid vaccines/ boosters etc

Isn't that exactly what it says on your Vaccine Certificate paper from the hospital when you got jabbed? What's the point of the extra Yellow Book?
Drunk Monkey wrote:
one more bit of info .. the general hospital will update this passport but only with vaccines received via the MOPH government vaccine routes so if for instance i was to have a Moderna vax or booster at BKKUDH or any private non government operated location at some point in the future how would i update the passport .. a possible future grey area ?? ...maybe take the passport and get it updated and stamped at the BKKUDH .. wait n see on that senario.
The hospital administering the Moderna can stamp the yellow book, or give to another yellow book that doesn't say MOPH on the front? That's what happened with all my other vaccines in my previous Yellow Vaccine Certificate book that no one ever asked to see.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 7, 2021, 11:31 am

Mjkt wrote:
October 7, 2021, 9:14 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Isn't that exactly what it says on your Vaccine Certificate paper from the hospital when you got jabbed? What's the point of the extra Yellow Book?
Drunk Monkey wrote:
The hospital administering the Moderna can stamp the yellow book, or give to another yellow book that doesn't say MOPH on the front? That's what happened with all my other vaccines in my previous Yellow Vaccine Certificate book that no one ever asked to see.
Grey areas .. all i know is i just used my little yellow book to get an ID card to allow me access into a restricted area so for me to 50bt and minimal fuss to get it isnt an issue.

I would expect this yellow book to at some point in the future become more useful for both domestic and international travel .. who knows ????

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 7, 2021, 2:27 pm

The vaccinated versus unvaccinated discrimination will fade in 2022 and be another vague memory of knee jerk vaccination nationalism by 2023. Like all forms of bespoke Covid vaccination be it certificates or QR codes, the MOPH yellow book will be a handy momento of 50 baht milked.

Except in the Antipodes of course who are already almost two years behind the rest of the planet and will probably still be demanding proof of jabbing for the few hundred allowed to enter weekly.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”