Pfizer 2nd dose today

rct
udonmap.com

Pfizer 2nd dose today

Post by rct » September 13, 2021, 8:10 am

My wife saw lots of traffic activity at 0730 so encouraged me to go early to the vaccine center.

Unlike the day of first Pfizer shot, which was essentially "FOREIGNER DAY" ... must say today looks like a normal morning at a Thai market. At 08h00 about 50% of the seats already occupied by mostly Thais.

The zone on the right full of elderly in wheel chairs.

rct
udonmap.com

Re: Pfizer 2nd dose today

Post by rct » September 13, 2021, 9:00 am

2nd jab done. One hour.

Now wait 30 minutes before submit docs and departure.

Very well organized today. The Thais mostly getting Sinopharm.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 13, 2021, 9:02 am

Ours is actually later in the week but we’ve been given a time. Do you suspect they’re ignoring appointment times & it’s just a free for all?
I thought after the first jab they were doing a pretty good job of sticking to the times. They did for us anyway
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » September 13, 2021, 9:11 am

My paper did NOT give a time.

Times would be best.

Perhaps many like you had times.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 13, 2021, 9:15 am

I thought our times were rather specific for appointments
Instead of 10 or 15 minute blocks, mine is at 14 mins past the hour & Mrs N is 17 mins past the hour.

Regardless, we’ll probably be early, I don’t think I can plan the journey there so exactly
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 13, 2021, 12:07 pm

Pleased to get the 2nd Pfizer jab this morning ... agree with rct .

A mate n i arrived 8:07 am .. done dusted away 10:07 then to the Gallery for a nice breakfast.

Our time slot was 10am but chose to go early and pleased we did .. upon arrival the place was already very busy as many Thais there getting the Sinopharm as well as expats due for Pfizer... regardless of a time slot i would go early to get it done as many did not have an appointment time stated .

Overall very well organized ..IMO better than the first jab 3 weeks ago.

Checked in at door .. took a row seat inside , waited 20 to 30 mins then our row called to present docs then to another row , waited 10 mins then our row went upstairs , jabbed within 2 or 3 mins then to a 30 min waiting area again in rows .. called again to get final confirmation doc showing full vaccine details... at this point its advised to double check this document closely before leaving this station as many had spelling issues with names , address and passport numbers missing ..

Job done and out to the many waiting lottery ticket vendors ..get your vac ID number for the next draw :D

10;20 arrive Gallery poached eggs and grilled tomato on toast with woofster sauce n black pepper..

SMASHING to be vacced have a couple of down days now ..oh and no beer for 3 days as advised by the lady there.

Going to chill out now ..bit of a fuzzy dizzy feeling in mi heed but ok.

Thanks to Prez Biden and US taxpayer .. youve made a Scunthonian a very happy chappy. =D>

FORGOT ... info from today ... anyone needing a vaccine passport for overseas travel needs to take the final vaccine confirmation doc plus passport to the Udon General hospital and register ... takes 7 working days to get the passport.. For travel within Thailand the vaccine document is the only requirement ....however im guessing at some time in the future some kind of card will be introduced for visiting restaurants and shops etc as its already been rumoured in Bkk.

DM
Last edited by Drunk Monkey on September 13, 2021, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 13, 2021, 12:13 pm

Thanks to Prez Biden and US taxpayer
¨¨¨¨

Second that,thanks to ALL people involved in this.

//Alfie..:-)

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 13, 2021, 3:17 pm

first queue after the 20 minute sit down seats was for the 1st Vaccination certificate. Further down were other desks with additional queues to get the THAILAND CERTIFICATE OF COVID-19 VACCINATION which right above the desks was shown in a banner (in Thai) as COVID PASSPORT. So, yes, if you missed that 2nd queue I reckon you'd have to go to the hospital or to the Proviincial Health office to get it..
Dave

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 13, 2021, 3:33 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
September 13, 2021, 3:17 pm
first queue after the 20 minute sit down seats was for the 1st Vaccination certificate. Further down were other desks with additional queues to get the THAILAND CERTIFICATE OF COVID-19 VACCINATION which right above the desks was shown in a banner (in Thai) as COVID PASSPORT. So, yes, if you missed that 2nd queue I reckon you'd have to go to the hospital or to the Proviincial Health office to get it..
Thats the que / station i used Dave and was told if i wanted the vac passport to take my passport and the Thai Cert of C19 VACCINE confirmation document issued today to the General Hospital to get the overseas travel vaccine passport which would take 7 days turn around.. the TCC19V doc received today covers for domestic travel but it is not the passport thats required to go overseas.

we had it confirmed ... The Thai cert of covid vaccine issued today after the 2nd jab is required to get the passport via the General hospital.

DM

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 13, 2021, 3:37 pm

A few thoughts....getting the second shot today:
Lots of people, looked like it was going to be a zoo, but well organized. In the end, 2 hours start to finish.
Thank God for no power outages (like not so many years ago).......and thanks even more for computers. I can't imagine going through such a process without them to track everything.
That 'conference hall' has been there for a few years.....we've driven by probably hundreds of times. A graduation here and there.....but otherwise I wondered what it was there for. Now I know.
I joked with my wife that she had a sex change operation today. When handed her forms at the first queue, her papers had นาย (Mr.). We let it pass. The man behind the computer in the last queue changed it to นาง (Mrs.). In the complicated world that is my wife's first name and last names (names), her first name is shared by males and females.
Hat's off to the Udon staff for keeping order!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 13, 2021, 3:39 pm

OK you both confused me! @FrazeeDK did you get the the "Covid Passport" from the 2nd desk?
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 13, 2021, 3:46 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
September 13, 2021, 3:39 pm
OK you both confused me! @FrazeeDK did you get the the "Covid Passport" from the 2nd desk?
Bruce ... the document you get directly after the 2 nd jab is not the Vaccine Passport ... you get a Thai certificate of Covid vaccination which you have to take to Udon General hospital along with your passport to get the Vaccine passport ...seems strange but told it takes 7 working days to process... the Thai vac cert doc is ok to use here domestically .. the vac passport is for overseas travel.

DM

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » September 13, 2021, 3:57 pm

Thanks to Uncle Sam.... Thanks to the hundreds of volunteers making this possible.
Well done Thailand.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 13, 2021, 3:58 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 13, 2021, 3:46 pm
Bandung_Dero wrote:
September 13, 2021, 3:39 pm
Bruce ... the document you get directly after the 2 nd jab is not the Vaccine Passport ... you get a Thai certificate of Covid vaccination which you have to take to Udon General hospital along with your passport to get the Vaccine passport ...seems strange but told it takes 7 working days to process... the Thai vac cert doc is ok to use here domestically .. the vac passport is for overseas travel.

DM
Forgot ... when go general hospital with your Thai certificate covid vaccine and passport there is a charge of 50bt for the vaccine passport.

Agree Mr P .. all was well organized.

DM

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 13, 2021, 4:39 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 13, 2021, 3:58 pm

Forgot ... when go general hospital with your Thai certificate covid vaccine and passport there is a charge of 50bt for the vaccine passport.

Agree Mr P .. all was well organized.

DM
Hope I can Mrs Dero to pull some strings in the medical system and get the Passport issued from the Ban Dung Hospital, must be issuing them to local Thais from there?. Detest the thought of having to get into the General Hospital with the BS parking etc.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 13, 2021, 6:42 pm

A friend of mine took this photo at the table next to me:
You go to register on the second floor of the old outpatient building , Udon General, 0830-1530, M-F, closed weekends. Telephone 042-215100, ext 1244

1.You need your passport, original AND copy!!
2. ID card, original AND copy
3. The certificate of covid-19 vaccination that you received at Rajhapat
4. 50 Baht fee
5. In the event someone is acting on your behalf, you need 2 more documents
Original power of attorney
and, original and copy of ID card of person receiving the documents
Procedure for getting the passport
- File a petition to obtain the passport
- Submit the documents as evidence
- The person requesting the passport submitting the documents must sign 3 times (same as in the passport)
- Pay fee
- Choose to pick up the document yourself or have it mailed
Wait 7 days to receive the document (I don't know if they mean if you choose mail)

I reserve the right to be completely wrong on some of the items.......but the translation should be close
Homework done!
Attachments
194015.jpg

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » September 13, 2021, 6:50 pm

ID card ? What ID card ?
Thanks Mr. Parrot.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 13, 2021, 6:56 pm

I'd reckon pink or blue. I'd think something like a retired military ID wouldn't cut the somptom

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » September 13, 2021, 8:01 pm

Still nothing from the MoFA regarding any vaccinations for under 60 farangs in Nong Khai.
I suppose there are a few untreated soi dogs left.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » September 14, 2021, 6:49 am

parrot wrote:
September 13, 2021, 6:56 pm
I'd reckon pink or blue. I'd think something like a retired military ID wouldn't cut the somptom
can you say if there is a time limit on the passport , how long it will be useable for ??

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”