TH covid fatality rate currently 99+% and steady

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid survival rate still 99+%

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 26, 2021, 8:58 am

papafarang wrote:
August 26, 2021, 8:25 am
as said before ,
As I have said before so many times, everyone needs to do their own research and do what is best for them. There are conflicting reports and conflicting guidance every day. Trust whomever you trust. Do whatever is best for you. I am doing the same.

If you think everyone over a certain age needs to be vaccinated, that is fine. I think that everyone is different and should make their own health care choices. That is a personal decision that does not involve me, and I will not assume that I know their health status better than they know their own.

I'm not going be deathly afraid and run around with my hair on fire and conform to those spreading extreme fear. I realize that free thinking is condemned here. If you do not like the information provided, my opinions or my sources, you can ignore it, criticize it, and make your own choices like the rest of the adults on this forum. I will still believe what I believe, and I expect the other adults to believe whatever it is that they believe.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

papafarang
udonmap.com

covid fatality rate currently 99+% and steady but not for over 65 year olds

Post by papafarang » August 26, 2021, 10:03 am

>80% of death are in the over 65s , its not rocket science but there is not a 99% survival rate in the over 65s. that is a simple plain fact and that is what is relevant to any forum members . its not a belief that counts , facts count. i have many customers ,one of which is 87 years old . what do you think his survival chances are if he catches it. let me guess 99% .what you are posting on a farang forum is irrelevant to members that want the truth about what the risks are for them. your giving a false narrative that could cost lives .even if just a few read your post and it makes them decide its not an issue deaths will occur simply because of irrelevant and misleading tosh you post.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid survival 99+%

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 26, 2021, 10:06 am

papafarang wrote:
August 26, 2021, 10:03 am
>80% of death are in the over 65s
Do what is best for you. Take good care.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid survival 99+% but don't listen to me

Post by papafarang » August 26, 2021, 10:23 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 26, 2021, 10:06 am
papafarang wrote:
August 26, 2021, 10:03 am
>80% of death are in the over 65s
Do what is best for you. Take good care.
im not in that age group, but a lot of my friends are . its them im concerned about not myself. its your false narrative that concerns me that could lead to someone dying. not that your words risk someone dying would concern you i guess.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid survival still 99+%

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 26, 2021, 10:40 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 13, 2021, 9:08 am
Stated numerous times:
Those at greatest risk are elderly with underlying conditions. The rest of the age groups are rarely sustaining a fatal reaction to the virus.
This false narrative in this very thread?

I hope you continue to have a great week. Your friends and customers are lucky to have someone so caring in their lives.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid survival rate is 99+%

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 26, 2021, 6:16 pm

https://www.bing.com/search?q=thailand+ ... 7D63010806

This evening's survival rate (fatalities to infections) is still 99+% overall.

Today
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.09%
98.91% recovery rate to fatalities
(*** Do not confuse this with fatalities to infections ***)

Overall
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.11%
98.89% recovery rate to fatalities.

rick
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid fatality rate currently 99+% and steady

Post by rick » August 27, 2021, 12:27 am

Although vaccination does seem to reduce risk of death, doesn't seem to be doing much in preventing infection; but this may be an artefact due to reduced control measures. USA, UK and Israel all have fairly high vaccination rates, but now also have high case rates as well. Inevitably, some die, although the non-vaccinated are more likely to die. USA over 170,000 infections and 1,200 dead yesterday. May be a less than 1% death rate but highest numbers since spring time. Death rates of over 100 a day in UK, now considered 'normal'.

Thailand is in comparison not doing to bad. Hopefully as vaccination increases, it will prevent the usual exponential rise of a covid infection wave.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » August 27, 2021, 1:48 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 26, 2021, 6:08 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
August 25, 2021, 4:26 pm
LOL. Who's the triggered? The only ignorant individuals on here are you and the clown. You picked a bad time to "celebrate" for Thailand, because if they do fully open back up in October, it's going to get bad, real bad, in the Land of Smiles with covid related deaths. And if they don't fully open back up, the economy is going to sink even further down the rabbit hole. So your celebration is a bit premature. What a moron.
I do not think that I could have provided a better example of an inhospitable and malevolent fear merchant had I composed it myself.

You can always identify the fear merchants and their emotional theatrical incontinence of predicting massive death and hardship. Their opinion. No data. Just emphatically determined to predict more death and hardship. Because.

The reality of these fear merchants is not a conspiracy theory or made up. They articulate their predictions well. It is all in their own words. Predicting more death because they are predicting more death. Because they say so.

Any adult with good sense knows that the unknown nature of the virus, new variants, and the recent increased unpredictability with vaccine issues, may cause Thailand (and every country) to suffer a higher fatality ratio than they currently have. I have watched it rise from 0.80% to now just over 0.90% during this spike (which every country has experienced). Despite all the spikes in other countries, the world survival rate is still 97+% (and it is getting close to 98% survival). In Thailand, the virus has infected less than 2% of the population. For Thailand to do worse than the rest of the world would be an anomaly. What would cause Thailand to be worse than the rest of the world? The fear merchants do not tell us. They only provide their "we're all gonna die" drama-filled opinions (see the quote above).

From the very beginning, I have been encouraged and applaud Thailand's low fatality ratio, and I hope the country gets through this spike. I pray every day that Thailand can maintain and that the virus will wane here as it has done in other countries after spiking.
I realize that you think you're smarter than everyone, but that is debatable. I haven't read anywhere on here where a member has stated that we are all going to die. By your definition, Thailand as a country are fear merchants because they continue their lockdowns and restrictions, which slows/reduces the spread of the virus. So in all actuality you are applauding the true fear merchants, Thailand, but bashing individuals on here for alleging they are the fear merchants for being concerned for their fellow man. So sad, and of course, hypocritical.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 27, 2021, 12:10 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
August 27, 2021, 1:48 am
I realize that you think you're smarter than everyone, but that is debatable. I haven't read anywhere on here where a member has stated that we are all going to die. By your definition, Thailand as a country are fear merchants because they continue their lockdowns and restrictions, which slows/reduces the spread of the virus. So in all actuality you are applauding the true fear merchants, Thailand, but bashing individuals on here for alleging they are the fear merchants for being concerned for their fellow man. So sad, and of course, hypocritical.
So now you have powers to know what I think. A super fear merchant.
They only provide their "we're all gonna die" drama-filled opinions
Yes, correct. No one said it. The quotes are used as a descriptive tool to highlight how the doom and gloom opinions and predictions are viewed. Another example would be They have a "do it yourself" method of fixing the problem. No one said "do it yourself". It describes how it is viewed by the writer. Using quotes in that manner is not acceptable within formal language circles, but it is commonly used, and this is not a formal venue. The acceptable and proper way to highlight such descriptive methods is to use italics. The quotes were not intended to confuse you. Apologies.

And then you go here.
but bashing individuals on here for alleging they are the fear merchants for being concerned for their fellow man.
Still not reading so good. Where is all that super power when you need it most. No one has bashed anyone for being concerned about their fellow man. Someone was repeatedly bashed for pointing out Thailand's lower fatality rate than the rest of the world, but no one was bashed for being concerned about their fellow man. You are fantasizing now.

The modus operandi of the fear merchant was described by me based on what has occurred in the thread.
You can always identify the fear merchants and their emotional theatrical incontinence of predicting massive death and hardship. Their opinion. No data. Just emphatically determined to predict more death and hardship. Because.

The reality of these fear merchants is not a conspiracy theory or made up. They articulate their predictions well. It is all in their own words. Predicting more death because they are predicting more death. Because they say so.
And as stated above, fear merchants identify themselves with their own words.
You picked a bad time to "celebrate" for Thailand, because if they do fully open back up in October, it's going to get bad, real bad, in the Land of Smiles with covid related deaths. And if they don't fully open back up, the economy is going to sink even further down the rabbit hole.
So there it is. Predictions of worse virus outcomes and economic hardship based on just because the fear merchant said so. No data. No source. Just because.

But there is a glimmer of hope that shows virus infections waning in Thailand. A picture. In color. It may make you and other fear merchants sad because it could mean that your dire predictions may not occur. I acquired this graph last night from the same source of all the data that I post.

Screenshot_20210827-015631_Chrome.jpg

Each orange vertical line in the graph represents one day.

I have prayed for this downward trend in infections, and I hope it continues. Every country has had a spike that eventually trailed off.

I hope you have a good weekend. Take good care.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 27, 2021, 12:18 pm

This morning's survival rate (fatalities to infections) is still 99+% overall.

Today
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.36%
98.64% recovery rate to fatalities

Overall
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.12%
98.88% recovery rate to fatalities.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 27, 2021, 1:04 pm

Is there any data on the survival rate of obese gents over the age of 60 who really enjoy a beer? Data from anywhere.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid survival rate 99+%

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 27, 2021, 1:12 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 27, 2021, 1:04 pm
Is there any data on the survival rate of obese gents over the age of 60 who really enjoy a beer? Data from anywhere.
Use that computer or phone and all that free time on your hands.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » August 27, 2021, 1:25 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 27, 2021, 12:18 pm

Today

Overall

The information you are providing now is better than before. Today vs overall and deaths/recoveries.. Better! =D>

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 28, 2021, 4:58 am

Recovery to Fatalities data is the same as the day before.

Today

Overall

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 29, 2021, 6:43 am

Recovery to Fatalities data had a slight daily uptick from a day ago, but the overall ratio remains the same.

Today
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.40% (up 0.04% from a day ago)
98.60% recovery rate to fatalities

Overall
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.12% (same as the day before)

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » August 29, 2021, 9:32 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 27, 2021, 12:10 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
August 27, 2021, 1:48 am
So now you have powers to know what I think. A super fear merchant.
They only provide their "we're all gonna die" drama-filled opinions
Yes, correct. No one said it. The quotes are used as a descriptive tool to highlight how the doom and gloom opinions and predictions are viewed. Another example would be They have a "do it yourself" method of fixing the problem. No one said "do it yourself". It describes how it is viewed by the writer. Using quotes in that manner is not acceptable within formal language circles, but it is commonly used, and this is not a formal venue. The acceptable and proper way to highlight such descriptive methods is to use italics. The quotes were not intended to confuse you. Apologies.

And then you go here.
but bashing individuals on here for alleging they are the fear merchants for being concerned for their fellow man.
Still not reading so good. Where is all that super power when you need it most. No one has bashed anyone for being concerned about their fellow man. Someone was repeatedly bashed for pointing out Thailand's lower fatality rate than the rest of the world, but no one was bashed for being concerned about their fellow man. You are fantasizing now.

The modus operandi of the fear merchant was described by me based on what has occurred in the thread.

And as stated above, fear merchants identify themselves with their own words.
You picked a bad time to "celebrate" for Thailand, because if they do fully open back up in October, it's going to get bad, real bad, in the Land of Smiles with covid related deaths. And if they don't fully open back up, the economy is going to sink even further down the rabbit hole.
So there it is. Predictions of worse virus outcomes and economic hardship based on just because the fear merchant said so. No data. No source. Just because.

But there is a glimmer of hope that shows virus infections waning in Thailand. A picture. In color. It may make you and other fear merchants sad because it could mean that your dire predictions may not occur. I acquired this graph last night from the same source of all the data that I post.

Thailand infections.jpg

Each orange vertical line in the graph represents one day.

I have prayed for this downward trend in infections, and I hope it continues. Every country has had a spike that eventually trailed off.

I hope you have a good weekend. Take good care.

LOL. Keep praying, it's not going to do any good. I may only think you're a fake and a fraud, but I know you're a hypocrite.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 29, 2021, 5:55 pm

When I lived in Montana, my neighbor had a pesky little Chihuahua dog named Kiki. She had a yippy bark at everyone and everything. Even barking at people and things that were of no threat to her. I guess she thought she was a mongrel with super powers, but she was not intimidating at all.

Eventually, I just ignored her, but she still thought she had to direct that little yippy bark at me every time she saw me.

Recovery to Fatalities data dropped a bit from a day ago, but the overall ratio increased 0.01%.

Today
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.27% (down 0.13% from a day ago)
98.73% recovery rate to fatalities

Overall
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.13% (increase of 0.01% from the day before)
98.87% recovery rate to fatalities.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 29, 2021, 5:59 pm

rick wrote:
August 27, 2021, 12:27 am
Although vaccination does seem to reduce risk of death, doesn't seem to be doing much in preventing infection; but this may be an artefact due to reduced control measures. USA, UK and Israel all have fairly high vaccination rates, but now also have high case rates as well. Inevitably, some die, although the non-vaccinated are more likely to die. USA over 170,000 infections and 1,200 dead yesterday. May be a less than 1% death rate but highest numbers since spring time. Death rates of over 100 a day in UK, now considered 'normal'.

Thailand is in comparison not doing to bad. Hopefully as vaccination increases, it will prevent the usual exponential rise of a covid infection wave.
The vaccines have never been presented as a prophylaxis. The vaccines have always been presented as something that for most people, will reduce the severity of the symptoms when they get infected. In that regard, it's still basically a flu shot.

The UK will soon be experiencing the "vaccine paradox" that Israel is going through. When +90% of your nation is fully vaccinated, it is inevitable that there's going to be bigger proportion of fully-vaccinated people getting infected and getting sick.

The point to note though is the serious illness rate in the unvaccinated under-60 group is double that of those fully vaccinated. For the unvaccinated over-60 group, that serious illness rate is nine times higher than those fully vaccinated.

Vaccination is paramount, especially with delta and its earlier-onset before becoming symptomatic and a shedding payload that's 1000 times greater than last year's model as the predominant strain.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 30, 2021, 5:04 pm

Overall Recovery to Fatalities ratio increased 0.02% from a day ago. There is no daily data available for Confirmed Recoveries, so no daily calculation this evening.

Today
(No daily data on Confirmed Recoveries)

Overall
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.15% (increase of 0.02% from the day before)
98.85% recovery rate to fatalities.

The good news is that daily cases continue on a downward slope.
Thailand Daily Cases 21.0830.png
I continue to pray that this reduction in infections continues.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: TH covid survival still 99+%

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 1, 2021, 6:03 pm

Recovery to Fatalities Data

Today
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.34%
98.66% recovery rate to fatalities

Overall
Fatalities to Confirmed Recoveries is 1.13%
98.87% recovery rate to fatalities.

The World's Total Fatality rate stands at 2.07% and has been improving. At one time they were barely 97% survival. Now they are at 97.93% survival.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”