covid and the Phillipines

Doodoo
udonmap.com

covid and the Phillipines

Post by Doodoo » June 22, 2021, 5:28 pm

I know of people who have discussed moving to another country but theh Phillipines is certainy not one if you dont want to receive the Vaccine
"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to jail those who refuse Covid-19 vaccines as the nation ramps up inoculations to prevent the spread of the highly contagious delta variant.

“If you’re a person who’s not vaccinated and a potential carrier, to protect the people, I have to sequester you in jail,” Duterte said late Monday. Village leaders should keep a list of those who refused to be vaccinated, he said."

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2136467

Is this an idication to follow? To all the nay sayers beware!!, Job applications, present employment requirements, getting a Drivers License, getting a Marriage License, you aint getting unless you are vaccinated.
The words in the Wedding Vows will move from "I Do" to "I have been Vaccinated, so help me God"

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: covid and the Phillipines

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 22, 2021, 6:57 pm

This cries out to be a topic in the yes it really happened thread. Think of the possibilities.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 22, 2021, 8:18 pm

Sorry it doesnt belong there "Yes it really Happened" as I have provided a link which some member keeps complaining that is lacking in some of my posts

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » June 22, 2021, 8:42 pm

Well this clown has to do something as they have not controlled the outbreak
1.3m contracted that is known. averaging 40k a week at the moment
23.8k deaths
vaccinated about 10% of it's pop

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 23, 2021, 8:29 am

Been to the Phillipines only once .. Cebu .. long time ago .. i recall weird food , crazy humid weather and lots of god bothering types including hairy women with larger than average breasts and a strange accent (similar to Scotland)... it seems the Prez there is a tad strict ........why wouldny people want to be vaccinated .. ??????

im hearing similar in Thailand many dont want the jab ON WHAT GROUNDS ARE THEY MAKING THIS DECISION ??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » June 23, 2021, 8:55 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 23, 2021, 8:29 am

im hearing similar in Thailand many dont want the jab ON WHAT GROUNDS ARE THEY MAKING THIS DECISION ??

DM
I’m seeing lots of antivax videos, articles, Facebook posts & Youtube clips, even on what I’d call mainstream tv.
A lot more than from western outlets but no balancing vax is good clips so it not good for making factual decisions.

Mrs N was taking it all in but luckily I was able to persuade her it’s all bollocks by showing her alternatives. She’s now telling everyone in the village as they were believing antivax is right too
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 23, 2021, 9:03 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
Been to the Phillipines only once .. Cebu .. long time ago .. i recall weird food , crazy humid weather and lots of god bothering types including hairy women with larger than average breasts and a strange accent (similar to Scotland)... it seems the Prez there is a tad strict ........why wouldny people want to be vaccinated .. ??????

DM
Rumours are floating around the country that over 20 nurses died after taking the Sinovax at a Lampang hospital. Talk like this tends to dampen one's enthusiasm for embracing the vaccine.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 23, 2021, 9:09 am

Thats exactly right Lala "Rumours" And when did Lampang become a location in the Phillipines?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 23, 2021, 9:35 am

^ Not sure about the sh*thole that is PI or the secret paradise that is Lampang but Rumors was and still is an exceptional album.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 23, 2021, 6:55 pm

Doodoo wrote:
June 23, 2021, 9:09 am
Thats exactly right Lala "Rumours" And when did Lampang become a location in the Phillipines?
It's somewhere in the 'Yes it really happened thread. You can look it up.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 23, 2021, 8:51 pm

Have no idea what you are on about! LaLa

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 23, 2021, 10:57 pm

Lots of people the world over have stopped believing their governments.

Why should Phils, Thais, or Americans trust the lying snakes in charge?

I don't trust them. Do you?
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 24, 2021, 3:21 am

Lampang, in Nueva Ecija, Philippines - from the Yes It really happened thread

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 24, 2021, 3:23 am

Doodoo wrote:
June 23, 2021, 8:51 pm
Have no idea what you are on about! LaLa
Of course you don't.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 24, 2021, 6:13 am

LaLa
nice try but what you are quoting is "20 nurses died after taking the Sinovax at a Lampang hospital" and there is NO Lampang in the Phillipines
What did they teach you in school in Ontario?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 24, 2021, 6:29 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 23, 2021, 9:03 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Rumours are floating around the country that over 20 nurses died after taking the Sinovax at a Lampang hospital. Talk like this tends to dampen one's enthusiasm for embracing the vaccine.
How did you learn of this rumor? Someone told you what they had heard or what someone else was told? Unsubstantiated rumors tend to get embellished as they spread unchallenged. They mutate, just like the virus does.

Hiding the deaths of 20 nurses would be a hard sell even in Thailand. There is a story from last April where some 40 medical staff in a Lampang hospital had bad reaction to Sinovac and they alerted the authorities and public about a probable bad batch of the vaccine. Unless lightning truly does strike twice, no-one has been reported as dying from it.

https://thainewsroom.com/2021/04/22/hos ... e-effects/

Later the same day, there was a more reasonable and less attention-grabbing account of what may have happened in the Lampang hospital.

https://www.ethainews.com/lampang-jabs- ... rious-case

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 24, 2021, 7:59 am

tamada wrote:
June 24, 2021, 6:29 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 23, 2021, 9:03 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
How did you learn of this rumor? Someone told you what they had heard or what someone else was told? Unsubstantiated rumors tend to get embellished as they spread unchallenged. They mutate, just like the virus does.

Hiding the deaths of 20 nurses would be a hard sell even in Thailand. There is a story from last April where some 40 medical staff in a Lampang hospital had bad reaction to Sinovac and they alerted the authorities and public about a probable bad batch of the vaccine. Unless lightning truly does strike twice, no-one has been reported as dying from it.

https://thainewsroom.com/2021/04/22/hos ... e-effects/

Later the same day, there was a more reasonable and less attention-grabbing account of what may have happened in the Lampang hospital.

https://www.ethainews.com/lampang-jabs- ... rious-case
Never let the truth get in the way of good old BS you mean.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 24, 2021, 9:49 am

As an individual of that space and time, you can recognise the obvious

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”