President Biden Wants Answers

Post Reply
User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13228
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2021, 4:55 pm

Darwin Award nominee for 2021?
A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... dies-covid



User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6666
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by GT93 » August 9, 2021, 5:26 pm

Farrel, another fxcking moron. The US seems to have a lot of them.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by papafarang » August 9, 2021, 7:25 pm

ive noticed that people that get the jab just casually mention it , the anti vax loons want to come up with 10 reasons why they wont have it and tell you over and over again why. quite honestly i dont give a monkeys if you dont want it for whatever reason . As for DICK farrel , well how that work out ,poor decision based on their science doctorate earned off the internet. me i prefer a real doctor not facebook
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13228
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2021, 8:08 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 9, 2021, 5:26 pm
Farrel, another fxcking moron. The US seems to have a lot of them.
Yes - look no further than this thread.

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6420
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 9, 2021, 8:39 pm

If that is the misinformed radio man from Tennessee, he spent his last days repenting and urging people to get vaccinated because covid is real. Poor guy, he waited too late to listen.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13228
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2021, 9:06 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
August 9, 2021, 8:39 pm
If that is the misinformed radio man from Tennessee, he spent his last days repenting and urging people to get vaccinated because covid is real. Poor guy, he waited too late to listen.
As you say, too little, too late I am afraid Uncle.

The gullible Mr Farrel appears to have not heeded the wisdom found in Matthew 7: 15-16

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6420
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 9, 2021, 9:58 pm

Lord Thunderin' Jaysus, don't go quotin' the Bible at me for Christ's sake. Jesus!
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 696
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: Biden Does Not Want Answers

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 11, 2021, 9:10 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/foia- ... nsmission/
“Yes, He Was Infected In The Lab!” – New E-Mails Confirm Origin Of Chinese Lab Director’s Infection.
Email exchanges between virologists in February of 2020 reveal lab-based transmission of SARS-2 – the virus that caused the COVID-19 pandemic – in a Beijing-based facility under the control of the Chinese Communist Party.
Obtained by the U.S. Right To Know Foundation under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the email exchange is the latest piece of evidence to affirm the lab origins of COVID-19.

A February 14th, 2020 email exchange reveals Ohio State virologist Shan-Lu Liu admits the former director of a lab he previously worked at – The National Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention (NIVDC) – “has now been infected with SARS-CoV-2.”

Subsequent emails show Liu reiterating “Yes, he was infected in the lab!” when asked by another researcher if “your former colleague was infected with sars2 in the lab?”

The lab referenced by Liu is based in Beijing and operates under the control of the Chinese Communist Party’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention. It openly boasts about receiving awards from the Central Commission of China Communist Youth League and funding from the Chinese government.

Another researcher on the email thread, University of Massachusetts Professor Shan Lu, added he was “very concerned” about “lab people” getting infected with SARS-2:

“I actually am very concerned for the possibility of SARS-2 infection by lab people. It is much more contagious than SARS-1. Now every lab is interested in get[ting] a vial of virus to do drug discovery. This can potentially [be] a big issue.”

“The context of the email exchange was in the preparation of a commentary to refute the hypothesis that the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 came from a lab, which Shan Lu had solicited as editor-in-chief of Emerging Microbes & Infections (EMI), a China-linked journal,” the USRTK explains.
* * *

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -vaccine-/
Vaccine inventor questions mandatory shot push, Biden’s Covid-19 strategy
The Biden administration’s strategy to universally vaccinate in the middle of the pandemic is bad science and badly needs a reboot.

This strategy will likely prolong the most dangerous phase of the worst pandemic since 1918 and almost assuredly cause more harm than good – even as it undermines faith in the entire public health system.

Four flawed assumptions drive the Biden strategy. The first is that universal vaccination can eradicate the virus and secure economic recovery by achieving herd immunity throughout the country (and the world). However, the virus is now so deeply embedded in the world population that, unlike polio and smallpox, eradication is unachievable. SARS-CoV-2 and its myriad mutations will likely continually circulate, much like the common cold and influenza.

The second assumption is that the vaccines are (near) perfectly effective. However, our currently available vaccines are quite “leaky.” While good at preventing severe disease and death, they only reduce, not eliminate, the risk of infection, replication, and transmission. As a slide deck from the Centers for Disease Control has revealed, even 100% acceptance of the current leaky vaccines combined with strict mask compliance will not stop the highly contagious Delta variant from spreading.

The third assumption is that the vaccines are safe. Yet scientists, physicians, and public health officials now recognize risks that are rare but by no means trivial. Known side effects include serious cardiac and thrombotic conditions, menstrual cycle disruptions, Bell’s Palsy, Guillain Barre syndrome, and anaphylaxis.

Unknown side effects which virologists fear may emerge include existential reproductive risks, additional autoimmune conditions, and various forms of disease enhancement, i.e., the vaccines can make people more vulnerable to reinfection by SARS-CoV-2 or reactivation of latent viral infections and associated diseases such as shingles. With good reason, the FDA has yet to approve the vaccines now administered under Emergency Use Authorization.

The failure of the fourth “durability” assumption is the most alarming and perplexing. It now appears our current vaccines are likely to offer a mere 180-day window of protection – a decided lack of durability underscored by scientific evidence from Israel and confirmed by Pfizer, the Department of Health and Human Services, and other countries.

Here, we are already being warned of the need for universal “booster” shots at six-month intervals for the foreseeable future. The obvious broader point that militates for individual vaccine choice is that repeated vaccinations, each with a small risk, can add up to a big risk.

It’s an arms race with the virus
.
* * *

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/new-yo ... s-inquiry/
Exclusive: New York Times quashed COVID origins inquiry
Yet the Times, according to two well-placed sources, refused to investigate the biggest story of our time. Instead, senior editors are alleged to have suppressed efforts to probe the virus’s origins, and the Times led the charge to dismiss any questioning of the WHO’s now-discredited line as conspiracist or even ‘racist’.

‘It was considered a conspiracy theory,’ confirms a second Times insider who was in a senior position on a different section at the time, and also proposed an investigation. ‘It was untouchable everywhere. The fact that Trump embraced it, of course, also made it a no-go.’

‘The idea was considered dangerous,’ my first source agreed. They suggest that the Times’s editors weren’t motivated by domestic politics in an election year, or even by a hatred of Donald Trump that ran so deep as to dispose them to trust the WHO and the Chinese government over the Trump administration.

In the years before COVID-19, revenue from China was an integral part of the Times’s business model. The paper received millions of dollars from Chinese government-controlled outlets, especially China Daily, and published ‘advertorials’ pushing the Chinese government’s line. The Times wasn’t alone in doing this — though few outlets anywhere in the West went all-in, as the Times did in 2012, when it launched a Chinese-language edition and, soon after that, a luxury magazine.

In November 2019, it emerged that China Daily had failed to disclose to federal authorities millions of dollars in payments to US outlets including the Times and the Washington Post. In August 2020, the Times quietly scrubbed the China-funded advertorials from its website. Still, in October 2020, the Times ran an op-ed by Regina Ip, a member of Hong Kong’s Executive Council, justifying the repression of anti-government protests in the Hong Kong SAR.

‘The dissonance is astounding,’ one of my sources says. Not as great, perhaps, as the dissonance between what the Times considered fit to print in 2020, what it now considers fit to print — and what it now prefers to officially forget.
* * *

https://cnsnews.com/commentary/dr-jim-m ... -wear-them
Surgeon Destroys Myth: ‘If Masks Don’t Work, Why Do Surgeons Wear Them?’

Another mask myth crushed. Mask Believers are Science Deniers.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I’ve read hundreds of studies on the science of medical masks. Based on extensive review and analysis, there is no question in my mind that healthy people should not be wearing surgical or cloth masks. Nor should we be recommending universal masking of all members of the population. That recommendation is not supported by the highest level of scientific evidence.

First, let’s be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as evidence that “masks must work to prevent viral transmission” is a logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false equivalence, or comparing “apples to oranges.”

Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends. Obviously, surgeons cannot “socially distance” from their surgical patients (unless we use robotic surgical devices, in which case, I would definitely not wear a mask).

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

The failure of the scientific literature to support medical masks for influenza and all other viruses is also why Fauci, the U.S. Surgeon General, the CDC, WHO, and pretty much every infectious disease expert stated that wearing masks won’t prevent transmission of SARS CoV-2. Although the public health “authorities” flipped, flopped, and later changed their recommendations, the science did not change, nor did new science appear that supported the wearing of masks in public. In fact, the most recent systemic analysis once again confirms that masks are ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses like CoVID-19.

If a surgeon were sick, especially with a viral infection, they would not perform surgery as they know the virus would NOT be stopped by their surgical mask.

Another area of “false equivalence” has to do with the environment in which the masks are worn. The environments in which surgeons wear masks minimize the adverse effects surgical masks have on their wearers.

Unlike the public wearing masks in the community, surgeons work in sterile surgical suites equipped with heavy duty air exchange systems that maintain positive pressures, exchange and filter the room air at a very high level, and increase the oxygen content of the room air. These conditions limit the negative effects of masks on the surgeon and operating room staff. And yet despite these extreme climate control conditions, clinical studies demonstrate the negative effects (lowering arterial oxygen and carbon dioxide re-breathing) of surgical masks on surgeon physiology and performance.

Surgeons and operating room personnel are well trained, experienced, and meticulous about maintaining sterility. We only wear fresh sterile masks. We don the mask in a sterile fashion. We wear the mask for short periods of time and change it out at the first signs of the excessive moisture build-up that we know degrades mask effectiveness and increases their negative effects. Surgeons NEVER re-use surgical masks, nor do we ever wear cloth masks.

The public is being told to wear masks for which they have not been trained in the proper techniques. As a result, they are mishandling, frequently touching, and constantly reusing masks in a way that increase contamination and are more likely than not to increase transmission of disease.
* * *

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/healt ... oronavirus
A Surgical Mask Won't Protect You From Coronavirus
the regular surgical masks that some people seem to be hoarding won’t actually protect you from coronavirus.

The problem with standard surgical masks is that they are not airtight seals around your mouth and nose. Someone can still cough on you, and infect you or you can still touch contaminated surfaces and infect yourself. People often ask why doctors are often seen wearing surgical masks throughout the hospital. The answer is that the masks are designed to prevent you from infecting someone else with your germs, not to prevent someone else’s germs from infecting you.

If a doctor wanted to protect themselves from an airborne infection, they wouldn’t wear a surgical mask. They would wear an N95 mask. The N95 mask actually provides good protection against airborne infections, but it has two drawbacks. To work, it has to be fitted properly to your face. Second, I can say from personal experience that after about 20 minutes of wearing a N95 masks you start to become lightheaded and feel unwell, likely because you have been rebreathing increasingly stale air. It’s not the type of thing you can wear for hours.
Germs are not viruses. And yes, it is not good to repeatedly inhale your expelled carbon dioxide.

* * *

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ion-video/
There It Is… CDC Director Tells CNN the COVID Vaccines Can’t Prevent Transmission (VIDEO)

* * *

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/we-must-h ... an-devine/
We must hear from this man: Devine
There, on the corner of 34th street and 10th Avenue, is the headquarters of EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit devoted to “Wildlife Conservation”, whose big-noting, British-born founder, Peter Daszak, somehow wound up at the center of a pandemic that has killed millions of people around the world.

The House Foreign Affairs Committee Republican minority report, released this week, found “strong evidence that suggests Daszak is the public face of a CCP [Chinese Communist Party] disinformation campaign designed to suppress public discussion about a potential lab leak.

“Daszak attempted to hide his close association with [China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology] while he referred to anyone in the scientific community who said a lab leak should be investigated as promoting a ‘conspiracy theory’.”

What an irony, considering this is the very same Daszak whose word was treated as gospel by Facebook when it censored any mention that the virus leaked from the Chinese lab he part funded that was conducting Frankenstein “gain of function” research on bat viruses. Talk about a conflict of interest. Daszak, 55, has studiously avoided answering questions asked by Congress about what happened in Wuhan.

While EcoHealth didn’t do research, the government agencies which funded it — the NIH, the Department of Defense, USAID — relied on Daszak to procure disease samples in foreign countries, said a former colleague of Daszak.
* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

samsam
udonmap.com
Posts: 122
Joined: May 30, 2012, 2:20 am

Re: Biden Does Not Want Answers

Post by samsam » August 11, 2021, 1:17 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 11, 2021, 9:10 am
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/foia- ... nsmission/
“Yes, He Was Infected In The Lab!” – New E-Mails Confirm Origin Of Chinese Lab Director’s Infection.
Email exchanges between virologists in February of 2020 reveal lab-based transmission of SARS-2 – the virus that caused the COVID-19 pandemic – in a Beijing-based facility under the control of the Chinese Communist Party.
Obtained by the U.S. Right To Know Foundation under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the email exchange is the latest piece of evidence to affirm the lab origins of COVID-19.

A February 14th, 2020 email exchange reveals Ohio State virologist Shan-Lu Liu admits the former director of a lab he previously worked at – The National Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention (NIVDC) – “has now been infected with SARS-CoV-2.”

Subsequent emails show Liu reiterating “Yes, he was infected in the lab!” when asked by another researcher if “your former colleague was infected with sars2 in the lab?”

The lab referenced by Liu is based in Beijing and operates under the control of the Chinese Communist Party’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention. It openly boasts about receiving awards from the Central Commission of China Communist Youth League and funding from the Chinese government.

Another researcher on the email thread, University of Massachusetts Professor Shan Lu, added he was “very concerned” about “lab people” getting infected with SARS-2:

“I actually am very concerned for the possibility of SARS-2 infection by lab people. It is much more contagious than SARS-1. Now every lab is interested in get[ting] a vial of virus to do drug discovery. This can potentially [be] a big issue.”

“The context of the email exchange was in the preparation of a commentary to refute the hypothesis that the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 came from a lab, which Shan Lu had solicited as editor-in-chief of Emerging Microbes & Infections (EMI), a China-linked journal,” the USRTK explains.
* * *

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -vaccine-/
Vaccine inventor questions mandatory shot push, Biden’s Covid-19 strategy
The Biden administration’s strategy to universally vaccinate in the middle of the pandemic is bad science and badly needs a reboot.

This strategy will likely prolong the most dangerous phase of the worst pandemic since 1918 and almost assuredly cause more harm than good – even as it undermines faith in the entire public health system.

Four flawed assumptions drive the Biden strategy. The first is that universal vaccination can eradicate the virus and secure economic recovery by achieving herd immunity throughout the country (and the world). However, the virus is now so deeply embedded in the world population that, unlike polio and smallpox, eradication is unachievable. SARS-CoV-2 and its myriad mutations will likely continually circulate, much like the common cold and influenza.

The second assumption is that the vaccines are (near) perfectly effective. However, our currently available vaccines are quite “leaky.” While good at preventing severe disease and death, they only reduce, not eliminate, the risk of infection, replication, and transmission. As a slide deck from the Centers for Disease Control has revealed, even 100% acceptance of the current leaky vaccines combined with strict mask compliance will not stop the highly contagious Delta variant from spreading.

The third assumption is that the vaccines are safe. Yet scientists, physicians, and public health officials now recognize risks that are rare but by no means trivial. Known side effects include serious cardiac and thrombotic conditions, menstrual cycle disruptions, Bell’s Palsy, Guillain Barre syndrome, and anaphylaxis.

Unknown side effects which virologists fear may emerge include existential reproductive risks, additional autoimmune conditions, and various forms of disease enhancement, i.e., the vaccines can make people more vulnerable to reinfection by SARS-CoV-2 or reactivation of latent viral infections and associated diseases such as shingles. With good reason, the FDA has yet to approve the vaccines now administered under Emergency Use Authorization.

The failure of the fourth “durability” assumption is the most alarming and perplexing. It now appears our current vaccines are likely to offer a mere 180-day window of protection – a decided lack of durability underscored by scientific evidence from Israel and confirmed by Pfizer, the Department of Health and Human Services, and other countries.

Here, we are already being warned of the need for universal “booster” shots at six-month intervals for the foreseeable future. The obvious broader point that militates for individual vaccine choice is that repeated vaccinations, each with a small risk, can add up to a big risk.

It’s an arms race with the virus
.
* * *

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/new-yo ... s-inquiry/
Exclusive: New York Times quashed COVID origins inquiry
Yet the Times, according to two well-placed sources, refused to investigate the biggest story of our time. Instead, senior editors are alleged to have suppressed efforts to probe the virus’s origins, and the Times led the charge to dismiss any questioning of the WHO’s now-discredited line as conspiracist or even ‘racist’.

‘It was considered a conspiracy theory,’ confirms a second Times insider who was in a senior position on a different section at the time, and also proposed an investigation. ‘It was untouchable everywhere. The fact that Trump embraced it, of course, also made it a no-go.’

‘The idea was considered dangerous,’ my first source agreed. They suggest that the Times’s editors weren’t motivated by domestic politics in an election year, or even by a hatred of Donald Trump that ran so deep as to dispose them to trust the WHO and the Chinese government over the Trump administration.

In the years before COVID-19, revenue from China was an integral part of the Times’s business model. The paper received millions of dollars from Chinese government-controlled outlets, especially China Daily, and published ‘advertorials’ pushing the Chinese government’s line. The Times wasn’t alone in doing this — though few outlets anywhere in the West went all-in, as the Times did in 2012, when it launched a Chinese-language edition and, soon after that, a luxury magazine.

In November 2019, it emerged that China Daily had failed to disclose to federal authorities millions of dollars in payments to US outlets including the Times and the Washington Post. In August 2020, the Times quietly scrubbed the China-funded advertorials from its website. Still, in October 2020, the Times ran an op-ed by Regina Ip, a member of Hong Kong’s Executive Council, justifying the repression of anti-government protests in the Hong Kong SAR.

‘The dissonance is astounding,’ one of my sources says. Not as great, perhaps, as the dissonance between what the Times considered fit to print in 2020, what it now considers fit to print — and what it now prefers to officially forget.
* * *

https://cnsnews.com/commentary/dr-jim-m ... -wear-them
Surgeon Destroys Myth: ‘If Masks Don’t Work, Why Do Surgeons Wear Them?’

Another mask myth crushed. Mask Believers are Science Deniers.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, I’ve read hundreds of studies on the science of medical masks. Based on extensive review and analysis, there is no question in my mind that healthy people should not be wearing surgical or cloth masks. Nor should we be recommending universal masking of all members of the population. That recommendation is not supported by the highest level of scientific evidence.

First, let’s be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as evidence that “masks must work to prevent viral transmission” is a logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false equivalence, or comparing “apples to oranges.”

Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends. Obviously, surgeons cannot “socially distance” from their surgical patients (unless we use robotic surgical devices, in which case, I would definitely not wear a mask).

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

The failure of the scientific literature to support medical masks for influenza and all other viruses is also why Fauci, the U.S. Surgeon General, the CDC, WHO, and pretty much every infectious disease expert stated that wearing masks won’t prevent transmission of SARS CoV-2. Although the public health “authorities” flipped, flopped, and later changed their recommendations, the science did not change, nor did new science appear that supported the wearing of masks in public. In fact, the most recent systemic analysis once again confirms that masks are ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses like CoVID-19.

If a surgeon were sick, especially with a viral infection, they would not perform surgery as they know the virus would NOT be stopped by their surgical mask.

Another area of “false equivalence” has to do with the environment in which the masks are worn. The environments in which surgeons wear masks minimize the adverse effects surgical masks have on their wearers.

Unlike the public wearing masks in the community, surgeons work in sterile surgical suites equipped with heavy duty air exchange systems that maintain positive pressures, exchange and filter the room air at a very high level, and increase the oxygen content of the room air. These conditions limit the negative effects of masks on the surgeon and operating room staff. And yet despite these extreme climate control conditions, clinical studies demonstrate the negative effects (lowering arterial oxygen and carbon dioxide re-breathing) of surgical masks on surgeon physiology and performance.

Surgeons and operating room personnel are well trained, experienced, and meticulous about maintaining sterility. We only wear fresh sterile masks. We don the mask in a sterile fashion. We wear the mask for short periods of time and change it out at the first signs of the excessive moisture build-up that we know degrades mask effectiveness and increases their negative effects. Surgeons NEVER re-use surgical masks, nor do we ever wear cloth masks.

The public is being told to wear masks for which they have not been trained in the proper techniques. As a result, they are mishandling, frequently touching, and constantly reusing masks in a way that increase contamination and are more likely than not to increase transmission of disease.
* * *

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/healt ... oronavirus
A Surgical Mask Won't Protect You From Coronavirus
the regular surgical masks that some people seem to be hoarding won’t actually protect you from coronavirus.

The problem with standard surgical masks is that they are not airtight seals around your mouth and nose. Someone can still cough on you, and infect you or you can still touch contaminated surfaces and infect yourself. People often ask why doctors are often seen wearing surgical masks throughout the hospital. The answer is that the masks are designed to prevent you from infecting someone else with your germs, not to prevent someone else’s germs from infecting you.

If a doctor wanted to protect themselves from an airborne infection, they wouldn’t wear a surgical mask. They would wear an N95 mask. The N95 mask actually provides good protection against airborne infections, but it has two drawbacks. To work, it has to be fitted properly to your face. Second, I can say from personal experience that after about 20 minutes of wearing a N95 masks you start to become lightheaded and feel unwell, likely because you have been rebreathing increasingly stale air. It’s not the type of thing you can wear for hours.
Germs are not viruses. And yes, it is not good to repeatedly inhale your expelled carbon dioxide.

* * *

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ion-video/
There It Is… CDC Director Tells CNN the COVID Vaccines Can’t Prevent Transmission (VIDEO)

* * *

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/we-must-h ... an-devine/
We must hear from this man: Devine
There, on the corner of 34th street and 10th Avenue, is the headquarters of EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit devoted to “Wildlife Conservation”, whose big-noting, British-born founder, Peter Daszak, somehow wound up at the center of a pandemic that has killed millions of people around the world.

The House Foreign Affairs Committee Republican minority report, released this week, found “strong evidence that suggests Daszak is the public face of a CCP [Chinese Communist Party] disinformation campaign designed to suppress public discussion about a potential lab leak.

“Daszak attempted to hide his close association with [China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology] while he referred to anyone in the scientific community who said a lab leak should be investigated as promoting a ‘conspiracy theory’.”

What an irony, considering this is the very same Daszak whose word was treated as gospel by Facebook when it censored any mention that the virus leaked from the Chinese lab he part funded that was conducting Frankenstein “gain of function” research on bat viruses. Talk about a conflict of interest. Daszak, 55, has studiously avoided answering questions asked by Congress about what happened in Wuhan.

While EcoHealth didn’t do research, the government agencies which funded it — the NIH, the Department of Defense, USAID — relied on Daszak to procure disease samples in foreign countries, said a former colleague of Daszak.
* * *
"vaccines can't prevent the transmission of virus" that is true, but! There are less spreading due to the fact that vaccinated people who gets infected have less virus in their body! Fact! And the CNN video you shared was edited!

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 696
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: Biden Does Not Want Answers

Post by Declan MacPherson » August 12, 2021, 6:38 am

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/fully-vax ... lockdowns/
Fully-Vaxxed Gibraltar Sees 2500 PERCENT SPIKE in COVID-19 Cases Per Day, Initiates New Lockdowns
The nation of Gibraltar, which achieved a 99 percent vaccine compliance rate as of June 1, is now seeing an astounding spike in cases.

The number of COVID cases per day have increased by an astounding 2500 percent since June 1, in the latest bit of evidence that the vaccine regime is not all it’s cracked up to be.

As a result of the failure of the COVID-19 vaccine, Gibraltar is undergoing another lockdown of sorts, which is affecting public life for all of the countrymen who bought the Big Pharma propaganda and lined up for the shots.
Dr. Malone said it. The vaccines are leaky and not altogether safe for everyone.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -vaccine-/
Vaccine inventor questions mandatory shot push, Biden’s Covid-19 strategy
scientists, physicians, and public health officials now recognize risks that are rare but by no means trivial. Known side effects include serious cardiac and thrombotic conditions, menstrual cycle disruptions, Bell’s Palsy, Guillain Barre syndrome, and anaphylaxis.

Unknown side effects which virologists fear may emerge include existential reproductive risks, additional autoimmune conditions, and various forms of disease enhancement, i.e., the vaccines can make people more vulnerable to reinfection by SARS-CoV-2 or reactivation of latent viral infections and associated diseases such as shingles. With good reason, the FDA has yet to approve the vaccines now administered under Emergency Use Authorization.
* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Biden Does Not Want Answers

Post by papafarang » August 12, 2021, 7:22 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
August 12, 2021, 6:38 am
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/fully-vax ... lockdowns/
Fully-Vaxxed Gibraltar Sees 2500 PERCENT SPIKE in COVID-19 Cases Per Day, Initiates New Lockdowns
The nation of Gibraltar, which achieved a 99 percent vaccine compliance rate as of June 1, is now seeing an astounding spike in cases.

The number of COVID cases per day have increased by an astounding 2500 percent since June 1, in the latest bit of evidence that the vaccine regime is not all it’s cracked up to be.

As a result of the failure of the COVID-19 vaccine, Gibraltar is undergoing another lockdown of sorts, which is affecting public life for all of the countrymen who bought the Big Pharma propaganda and lined up for the shots.
Dr. Malone said it. The vaccines are leaky and not altogether safe for everyone.

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -vaccine-/
Vaccine inventor questions mandatory shot push, Biden’s Covid-19 strategy
scientists, physicians, and public health officials now recognize risks that are rare but by no means trivial. Known side effects include serious cardiac and thrombotic conditions, menstrual cycle disruptions, Bell’s Palsy, Guillain Barre syndrome, and anaphylaxis.

Unknown side effects which virologists fear may emerge include existential reproductive risks, additional autoimmune conditions, and various forms of disease enhancement, i.e., the vaccines can make people more vulnerable to reinfection by SARS-CoV-2 or reactivation of latent viral infections and associated diseases such as shingles. With good reason, the FDA has yet to approve the vaccines now administered under Emergency Use Authorization.
* * *
so as the virus is not that bad only killing less than 1% of people ,are you saying the vaccines are more dangerous than the virus ?, you go on about fear mongering, yet it seems your the one doing the fear mongering. ive heard about anti vaxers , but your the first pro virus guy ive come across
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1514
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Kenr6583 » August 12, 2021, 8:12 am

Don't try to rationalize with the true fear mongers papafarang, according to a few of these individuals "hero", without operation warp speed, there would be at least 100 million deaths due to covid-19.

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1815
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Giggle » August 12, 2021, 9:33 am

Wait till they begin mandating Vaccination IDs of everybody going to a restaurant, getting on an airplane, attending a concert, or entering a voting station.


WAIT!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!! Black people don't know how to get IDs. They MUST be exempt from this racist practice immediately!
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by papafarang » August 12, 2021, 9:43 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
August 12, 2021, 8:12 am
Don't try to rationalize with the true fear mongers papafarang, according to a few of these individuals "hero", without operation warp speed, there would be at least 100 million deaths due to covid-19.
today its don't worry about the virus, worry about the vaccine. whatever the narrative is im not sure. but here's a fact. most people i know are in their late 60's up to mid 80's , very few don't have underlying issues. so put it in simple not scare mongering BS. people aged 50+ have accounted for 93% of covid deaths. so my advice is don't panic too much if your under 50 although there is still a risk. if over 50 then please if you can, get vaccinated because it does increase your survival chances. stop looking at loony numbers, thailand have a relatively young population and that's simply why the death rate is lower than western countries with older age groups, no miracles ,nothing weird, no funny calculations. just a lot more young people here. our regular scientist seems to be missing this in his calculations. lumping everyone together is pointless. the virus deaths are age related, not total population related.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 1815
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm
Location: In your head

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Giggle » August 12, 2021, 10:08 am

Trump Derangement Syndrome has killed millions. The liberal loons are just now starting to realize it. Their policies, as always, are hysterical nonsense driven by emotion, not science.

Cuomo kills hundreds of thousands, but nobody bats an eye. He's hailed as a savior. Only when he grabs a woman's ass is he held to account.

Liberalism is a disease.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 2252
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Udon Map » August 12, 2021, 10:27 am

Giggle wrote:
August 12, 2021, 10:08 am
Cuomo kills hundreds of thousands, but nobody bats an eye. He's hailed as a savior. Only when he grabs a woman's ass is he held to account.
Once again, you ignore the facts. In fact, the FBI is investigating this. Nobody bats an eye? WRONG.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/andrew- ... eaths.html

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13228
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2021, 10:28 am

Gibraltar has had 1 COVID death since 13 March 2021 (about the time it opened up) - that was on 4 August.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... aths-daily

2500% is a great big number, isn't it? But entirely misleading, as you would expect from the source.

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 13228
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2021, 10:37 am

Udon Map wrote:
August 12, 2021, 10:27 am
Giggle wrote:
August 12, 2021, 10:08 am
Cuomo kills hundreds of thousands, but nobody bats an eye. He's hailed as a savior. Only when he grabs a woman's ass is he held to account.
Once again, you ignore the facts. In fact, the FBI is investigating this. Nobody bats an eye? WRONG.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/andrew- ... eaths.html
Another fact - there has been a total of ~53,000 COVID deaths in New York state.

Using giggles' metric, Trump killed ~370,000 Americans before he was thrown out of office; is a self-confessed pussy-grabber; and still hasn't been held to legal account.

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by papafarang » August 12, 2021, 9:30 pm

Strange how a dirty old man can admit he molested and abused wemen gets a pass . but hugging someone you don't know makes you a sex. Offender
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1514
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Kenr6583 » August 12, 2021, 9:42 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 12, 2021, 10:37 am
Udon Map wrote:
August 12, 2021, 10:27 am
Giggle wrote:
August 12, 2021, 10:08 am
Cuomo kills hundreds of thousands, but nobody bats an eye. He's hailed as a savior. Only when he grabs a woman's ass is he held to account.
Once again, you ignore the facts. In fact, the FBI is investigating this. Nobody bats an eye? WRONG.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/andrew- ... eaths.html
Another fact - there has been a total of ~53,000 COVID deaths in New York state.

Using giggles' metric, Trump killed ~370,000 Americans before he was thrown out of office; is a self-confessed pussy-grabber; and still hasn't been held to legal account.
403,596 to be exact. But according to him, he did save at least 99,596,404 lives with operation warp speed.....

Post Reply

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”