President Biden Wants Answers

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 25, 2021, 6:17 pm

Interesting and intriguing. CNN should be all over this one praising Hilary for finding the source for the Wuhan flu.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 26, 2021, 4:56 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/p ... c-funding/
WATCH: Daszak Admits ‘Faking’ $7 BILLION Pandemic Grant Costs At Obama White House Meeting.
Peter Daszak – a chief architect of the disinformation campaign surrounding COVID-19’s origins – admitted to “faking” figures while soliciting Obama administration funding for his Chinese Communist-linked EcoHealth Alliance group.

Daszak, who was removed from the Lancet committee due to countless conflicts of interest with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, made the comments while speaking on a June 2020 episode of the show “This Week In Virology.”
video

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3147685/us ... -database/
COVID COVER-UP? US confirms it deleted info on early Wuhan Covid samples from database at request of Chinese officials
RECORDS of early Covid-19 cases in Wuhan were scrubbed from a US database at the request of Chinese scientists, officials have confirmed.

A team of academics from the coronavirus epicentre in Hube, Central China, submitted sequences of the virus that causes the disease to a US-based archive in March 2020.

But three months later they asked for those sequences to be removed and the data was deleted, the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) said.

This confirms the results of an investigation by biologist Jesse Bloom.

It also comes after a shocking new study that China deleted Covid data to cover up 'Patient Zero' amid growing suspicions globally that the virus leaked from a lab.

Explosive new claims have emerged that China deleted information about the origins of the virus that could have provided vital clues.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/06 ... r-n1456790
China Lied About COVID Again: Outbreak Might Have Begun Months Earlier

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ptoms.html
Congress demands investigation into the 'super-spreader' Wuhan Military Games in October 2019 where athletes from several countries 'got sick with COVID symptoms' and recalled streets being locked down - two months before China reported their first case

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 27, 2021, 7:22 am

https://freepress.ie/2021/06/faucis-ema ... -releases/
Fauci’s Emails, Eugenics, The Fake Pandemic, And Those Italian Covid Data Releases

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/6 ... rom-a-lab/
60% Of US Voters Say Fauci Is Lying: COVID Came From A Lab.

https://redstate.com/heartlandinstitute ... cy-n401870
Federal Government Is Number One Cause of Vaccine Hesitancy
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a mockery of freedom. For more than a year, the federal government (and several state governments) forced Americans to hunker down in isolation, all in the name of combatting a virus that isn’t as deadly as we once thought. For the majority of Americans under the age of 65 (without certain co-morbidities) COVID-19 is about as lethal as the flu. However, the government’s draconian measures and the media’s unending fearmongering made many Americans think COVID-19 was akin to the bubonic plague.

Unfortunately, information about the COVID-19 virus, its origins, and risk factors have been contorted and manipulated into mistruths by our government and Fourth Estate.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -cdc-next/
Indian Bar Association Sues WHO for Lying About Ivermectin and Killing Indians — Will Fauci and CDC Be Next?

dr television and all his friends have big promplems . there is a layer lurking behind every covid death .

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dr-fauci- ... a-variant/
Dr. Fauci LIES About Deadliness of “Delta Variant”

https://www.livescience.com/deleted-cov ... found.html
Scientist recovers coronavirus gene sequences secretly deleted last year in Wuhan
He finds 13 sequences from some of the earliest cases in Wuhan.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 28, 2021, 5:50 am

Bill Maher 6-25-21 gets Big Tech Censorship Ivermectin on his radar
People are waking up to the reality of the Covid Scamdemic and not a moment too soon!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 28, 2021, 12:54 pm

This is not speculation, this is a first hand factual interview from a highly credible independent source. I note that the scientist dismisses the fact that anybody from the lab was hopitalised at the end 0f 2019, and that she dismisses with a high level of confidence that the virus was made in the lab.

So far, the most convincing report from the Wuhan Lab that I have seen since the virus became known.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/austr ... 584sv.html
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 28, 2021, 2:16 pm

Maher's gunna git Clintoned.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 28, 2021, 5:19 pm

Giggle wrote:
June 28, 2021, 2:16 pm
Maher's gunna git Clintoned.
yes. Maher has been critical of antifa and blm and now the media and social media . he is on a streak . being reasonable and honest will get him killed in the world of today .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 28, 2021, 6:00 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 28, 2021, 12:54 pm
This is not speculation, this is a first hand factual interview from a highly credible independent source. I note that the scientist dismisses the fact that anybody from the lab was hopitalised at the end 0f 2019, and that she dismisses with a high level of confidence that the virus was made in the lab.

So far, the most convincing report from the Wuhan Lab that I have seen since the virus became known.

Interesting article in the SMH.

But why should anyone believe 1st hand evidence provided by an independent, on-the-ground participant, when compared to the veritable tidal wave of 2nd, 3rd and 4th hand speculation from various shades of right wing conspiracy theorists on this very forum? 8)

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 28, 2021, 6:25 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 28, 2021, 6:00 pm
Whistler wrote:
June 28, 2021, 12:54 pm

But why should anyone believe 1st hand evidence provided by an independent, on-the-ground participant, when compared to the veritable tidal wave of 2nd, 3rd and 4th hand speculation from various shades of right wing conspiracy theorists on this very forum? 8)
This is a good question for President Biden. Maybe if he has a talk with her, the President will stop the investigation of what happened at the WIV. On the other hand, I doubt that President Biden was influenced by anyone on this forum from the left or right side of the political spectrum to launch an investigation of the WIV. The best source for President Biden's motives surely must come from him. What has he said and why?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 28, 2021, 6:45 pm

LYM.

A little tip for you. Surprisingly, Biden has other people doing the investigation, he is not doing it personally. Let there be no doubts, they will be talking to her, not because of this forum, but because the SMH is a bit more mainstream.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 28, 2021, 8:39 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 28, 2021, 6:45 pm
LYM.

A little tip for you. Surprisingly, Biden has other people doing the investigation, he is not doing it personally. Let there be no doubts, they will be talking to her, not because of this forum, but because the SMH is a bit more mainstream.
A little tip for you. Obviously, President Biden is not personally doing the investigation. However, he called for it and is the one who will make the final decision. This is what leaders do. Do you usually answer questions for other posters?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 28, 2021, 8:41 pm

Whistler wrote:
June 28, 2021, 6:45 pm
LYM.

A little tip for you. Obviously, President Biden is not personally doing the investigation. However, he called for it and is the one who will make the final decision. This is what leaders do.

Do you usually answer questions for other posters?

However, thank you for posting the link.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 28, 2021, 8:52 pm

seems to be a few duplicate posts, yes? No?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 28, 2021, 9:02 pm

You seem to be struggling with your formatting, Uncle. :(

Hopefully Biden will be appraised of the evidence Whistler highlighted above.

However, given the overwhelming sense of American "exceptionalism" I see here time after time, one could be excused for wondering if he (or more to the point, his advisors) will take any notice.

I am confident however, that he (or his advisors) will wisely take no notice of the boolshit I refer to in my earlier post.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 28, 2021, 9:05 pm

555, yes I made three of the same post, but struggled to get rid of two. I too hope that President Biden gets to weigh all of the evidence before rendering a decision.

There is still one too many posts by me on this subject! I give up. By the way, I just mean on this thread not all of the posts should be deleted. Well, most of them should be binned

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » June 28, 2021, 9:22 pm

With the exception of China coming out and saying that the virus originated in their lab, which even if it did they will never do, it will more than likely be the same conclusion, "probably" and "more than likely".

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 29, 2021, 8:39 am

Australian scientist, the sole foreign researcher at the Wuhan lab, speaks out

<sarc>
people connected to the ccp never lie . the ccp never provides financial incentives to those (media and universities and politicians and others) for covering for them . the ccp always allows their Wuhan scientists to speak freely and "chatter" (read the article) when they travel to other countries .

18 months is a long time before going public about a pandemic with so many questions . curious that Anderson did not directly challenge China defector Dr. Li Meng Yan who fled the ccp in April 2020 and made her accusations . Yan was in China in the middle of the outbreak and the coverup . Anderson was gone in November 2019 before all the scrubbing began .

do not trust the headline or the summary provided by others . read the link for yourself .
"Anderson did concede that it would be theoretically possible for a scientist in the lab to be working on a gain of function technique to unknowingly infect themselves and to then unintentionally infect others in the community."
"Anderson does think an investigation is needed to nail down the virus's origin once and for all."
Anderson admits she does not know any thing about what was happening after November 2019 . also said she has not heard any thing from any one who worked with her there even though they have seen each other since . very quiet .

there is no getting around the fact that the ccp has not cooperated with the world community . people who do that are hiding something . the ccp isolated Wuhan from the rest of China but allowed people from Wuhan to seed the world with the virus . I am certain that they are very proud themselves .

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 30, 2021, 10:54 am

https://finance.townhall.com/columnists ... e-n2584291
Biden Deletes China COVID Evidence
Shortly before the end of the Trump Administration, The U.S. State Department provided information about the deadly COVID-19’s origins in China. The Biden Administration has removed this data, for reasons undisclosed and highly questionable, particularly in light of the Biden family’s financial relationship with Beijing.

The World health Organization added to the problem. Heavily influenced by China, it completely failed to provide or disclose urgently needed information.

The now-deleted State Department report found that for more than a year, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) systematically prevented a transparent and thorough investigation of the COVID-19 pandemic’s origin, choosing instead to devote enormous resources to deceit and disinformation. It notes, “The CCP’s deadly obsession with secrecy and control comes at the expense of public health in China and around the world.”

There are several key points that require intensive review.

First, the illnesses that occurred within the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV.) Several researchers inside that institution became sick in 2019 with COVID-like symptoms. Despite this, WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli alleged that there were “zero infections” on his staff. Accidental infections in labs have caused several previous virus outbreaks in China and elsewhere, including the 2004 SARS outbreak in Beijing that infected nine people, killing one.

Second, Beijing has prevented independent journalists, investigators, and global health authorities from interviewing researchers at the WIV, including those who were ill in the fall of 2019.

Third, starting in at least 2016 – and with no indication of a stop prior to the COVID-19 outbreak – WIV researchers conducted experiments involving RaTG13, the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2 (96.2% similar). The WIV became a focal point for international coronavirus research after the 2003 SARS outbreak and has since studied animals including mice, bats, and pangolins.

The WIV has a published record of conducting “gain-of-function” research to engineer chimeric viruses. But the WIV has not been transparent or consistent about its record of studying viruses most similar to the COVID-19 virus, including “RaTG13,” which it sampled from a cave in Yunnan Province in 2013 after several miners died of SARS-like illness.

These and other unanswered questions must be reviewed.

Why were WHO investigators denied access to the records of the WIV’s work on bat and other coronaviruses before the COVID-19 outbreak? As part of a thorough inquiry, they should have had a full accounting of why the WIV altered and then removed online records of its work with RaTG13 and other viruses.

What was the nature of China’s military at the WIV, and throughout the pandemic?

One year ago, I interviewed a doctor who had left Wuhan. She told me that the presence of the military in the aftermath of the outbreak was significant. As the Biden-deleted State Department report notes, Secrecy and non-disclosure are standard practice for Beijing. “For many years the United States has publicly raised concerns about China’s past biological weapons work, which Beijing has neither documented nor demonstrably eliminated, despite its clear obligations under the Biological Weapons Convention…Despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution [it] has collaborated on publications and secret projects with China’s military. The WIV has engaged in classified research, including laboratory animal experiments, on behalf of the Chinese military since at least 2017.”

The Federation of American Scientists has revealed that China has the infrastructure to develop biological weapons.

It also has the diplomatic and financial clout to avoid public discussion of that reality. It is extraordinary that there have been, within the United States, few published expressions of anger at the unprecedented damage done by the Chinese Communist Party leadership.

it would be just like Joebama to say that they investigated and found nothing .

Nicholas Wade . 30 years covered science for the New York Times .
“It’s very hard on the natural emergence scenario to imagine how the virus broke out someplace else, built itself up into a real good human pathogen, and, without infecting anyone else, the guy who was infected jumped on a train to Wuhan, didn’t infect anyone on the train, and it was only when he got to Wuhan that he started spreading. It just doesn’t make a lot of sense.”
Wade also notes that the origins of the two other prominent respiratory viruses of recent years, SARS1 and MERS, left telltale traces that allowed their natural hosts to be identified in short order – SARS1 within four months and MERS within nine months. And yet 15 months after the SARS2 (COVID-19) pandemic began, the Chinese have provided the world with zero evidence of natural occurrence. As Wade puts it, “Natural emergence remained a conjecture which, however plausible to begin with, had gained not a shred of supporting evidence in over a year.”
and now it is 18 months + .

https://patriotpost.us/articles/79774-c ... 2021-05-10

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 1, 2021, 11:04 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/ ... erson-lab/
Wuhan Alum Pushing ‘Natural Origins’ Theory Now Works At Lab Receiving Millions From Chinese Communist Companies Including TikTok.
In June 2020, TikTok donated $2 million to the Doherty Institute, where she serves as a Senior Research Fellow, to broadly support the center’s “work on COVID-19.”

“We’re so grateful to TikTok for throwing their weight behind science with this generous donation and campaign support,” said Doherty Institute Director Sharon Lewin. “This generous donation will significantly enhance our efforts to perform innovative clinical trials for COVID-19 and similar viruses,” she added.

The parent company of TikTok, which itself has come under fire for its close ties to the Chinese Communist Party, is the Beijing-based tech firm ByteDance, which has seen its founder and CEO pledge to use the company to “promote socialist core values.” Insiders have revealed how ByteDance controls virtually all of TikTok’s operations, including the ability to covertly access data on U.S. users.

In March 2020, the Jack Ma Foundation donated nearly $2.5 million to the Doherty Institute with the declared purpose of “expediting the creation of a vaccine against COVID-19.” “While the path to creating a vaccine is complex, we have the expertise and infrastructure here at the Doherty Institute to take on this task, and now, thanks to the Jack Ma Foundation, the funding to accelerate this significant project,” remarked the Doherty Institute President.

Alibaba – whose “senior executive ranks included sons or grandsons of the most powerful members of the ruling Communist Party” – has strong financial ties to the Chinese government. In 2015, Forbes reported the “Chinese Government Has A Huge “Stake” In Alibaba” and The New York Times unearthed the company’s “deep political connections” to several state-run investment firms including Boyu Capital, Citic Capital Holdings and CDB Capital, the China Development Bank’s private investment arm.

Anderson remains on the Lancet COVID-19 commission’s “Origins of the Pandemic” committee, which recently recused EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak over his ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, gain-of-function research, and the Chinese Communist Party.
so I guess her view is a bit clouded with money .

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 3, 2021, 9:19 am

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/07/02/ ... ns-n400236
French scientists write letter calling for investigation into COVID-19 origins
The letter suggests there are two options for moving forward. Option one is for the Chinese government to cooperate in a thorough investigation with outside researches given full access to all of the data and samples they need. The letter suggests the CCP should be willing to do this for “the good of humanity.”

Obviously option one isn’t going to happen because if the Chinese were interested in being transparent they could have done that over the past 18 months (or sooner). The fact that they were still stalling the WHO team just a few months ago is a pretty clear indication they don’t want an unfiltered look at the evidence.

Option two assumes that option one was a bust. It suggests that the G7 or OECD nations team up to share whatever information they have and gather more information without the help of the CCP. “A well-organised and concerted effort, free of interference, drawing on all available sources of information and involving a large number of experts, may well end up providing unambiguous evidence supporting one particular hypothesis regarding the origins of the pandemic,” the letter states.

As I said, I think it’s clear option one isn’t ever going to happen. Option two seems reasonable but I suspect some of that is already happening, at least among the intel community. The “five eyes” (the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) are probably sharing data on this issue. China has recently been trying to drive a wedge between New Zealand and the other four members but I have to believe that in this lineup New Zealand is the junior partner.

We may get to see some of what the intelligence agencies have. Yesterday Rep. Ben Cline of Virginia introduced an amendment to a bill which would declassify the intelligence we have on the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Cline is a Republican so Nancy Pelosi is probably going to put a stop to that. But she may not be in a position to stop it after next year’s election.
there is good sense and nonsense . people with good sense want answers .

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”