President Biden Wants Answers

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 27, 2021, 8:56 am

Like almost everyone, President Biden thinks it is important to get to the root cause of the pandemic. He believes this is necessary to avoid future pandemics. He wants to be sure that this was not a lab error in which the virus escaped and spread from the Chinese military hospital in Wuhan. The President is resurrecting a rumour, which was downplayed at the time, that the pandemic was the result of humans rather than from someone eating a bat from a Wuhan wet market. Let's see what happens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/26/us/p ... igins.html

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by tamada » May 27, 2021, 9:32 am

Maybe this debate can be moved to the correct repository?

But before I go, I'm not sure what rock 46 has been sleeping under but by now everyone knows it was introduced by US servicemen competing in the 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games and commonly known as Wuhan 2019, held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.

No bats, no biowarfare lab, no wet market, nada.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » May 27, 2021, 9:36 am

https://nypost.com/2021/05/25/biden-tea ... eport/amp/
Biden team shut down State Dept. inquiry probing possible lab link to COVID: report
The Biden administration ended an inquiry into a possible connection between the origins of the novel coronavirus and a lab in Wuhan, a CNN report published Tuesday claims.

The State Department launched the previously undisclosed inquiry last fall under President Donald Trump — but the effort was shut down this spring because of “concerns about the quality of its work,” CNN reported, citing three unnamed sources.

Allies of Mike Pompeo, Trump’s secretary of state, were looking into the possibility that the coronavirus pandemic may have started in the Wuhan Institute of Virology and not in nature, CNN reported.

But after the changeover in administrations, concerns were raised early in 2021 about draft findings of the probe shared with Biden’s team, CNN said.

The State Department confirmed to CNN that the inquiry had stopped but said it is continuing to work with other agencies on “COVID origins issues.”
easy to blame no good report from Trump . so why not continue same investigation instead of letting others investigate ? China has a friend in Joe .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » May 27, 2021, 10:26 am

The reality is the origin is whatever the Chinese government officially says it is. All other evidence has been sanitised months ago.
Personally, accidental escape from the lab seems most likely to me.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » May 27, 2021, 1:24 pm

tamada wrote:
May 27, 2021, 9:32 am
Maybe this debate can be moved to the correct repository?

But before I go, I'm not sure what rock 46 has been sleeping under but by now everyone knows it was introduced by US servicemen competing in the 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games and commonly known as Wuhan 2019, held from October 18–27, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei, China.

No bats, no biowarfare lab, no wet market, nada.
Also, maybe, it could have been introduced by one of the British batmen serving in those very games.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » May 27, 2021, 1:28 pm

rick wrote:
May 27, 2021, 10:26 am
The reality is the origin is whatever the Chinese government officially says it is. All other evidence has been sanitised months ago.
Personally, accidental escape from the lab seems most likely to me.
Agree with you
Just a coincidence that the local lab is playing with bats
think not

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 27, 2021, 9:01 pm

It will be interesting to see what the Biden investigation turns up. China will discount any conclusion unless that government is absolved of any blame or involvement.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 27, 2021, 9:20 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
May 27, 2021, 9:01 pm
It will be interesting to see what the Biden investigation turns up. China will discount any conclusion unless that government is absolved of any blame or involvement.
Window dressing. Whatever the outcome, China will never be open, it is not remotely in their psyche. We will never really know the truth. I dont think the wuhan lab is the source but we will never never know the
truth because the CCP are dead set liars.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » May 27, 2021, 10:09 pm

I have always said it came from the Wuhan lab. Dr. Som Ting Wong a scientist working at the lab had accidentally come in contact with the virus from a cracked vial containing the virus. The vial was made in China and therefore was a substandard quality but were cheap to buy. After work Dr. Som Ting Wong went to the local wet market in Wuhan to buy some lizard guts and rats balls to cook up a good stirfry at home that night. While shopping there he came in contact with much of the items in the market and then the damage was done. The virus spread from there.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 27, 2021, 10:22 pm

I doubt the Chinese government is going to admit to that, in particular, under its current leadership. Now they are threatening Taiwan. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/taiwan ... -1.6041612

Here is an additional report about the Biden investigation, https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/biden-chi ... -1.6042142

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 28, 2021, 5:52 am

Although I admire the tenacity of wanting to fully understand how it started, we still do not know how the 1918 Flu epidemic started ,many theories and ideas, but nothing 100% concrete .This will be the same I expect, I would rather countries and Governments concentrate of reversing the Global damage done to economies and Reinforce health protocols , rather than pursue what after all is , yet another investigation which will go absolutely nowhere.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 28, 2021, 5:54 am

The only thing they will get from the Chinese , is more lies .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 28, 2021, 8:04 am

jai yen yen wrote:
May 27, 2021, 10:09 pm
I have always said it came from the Wuhan lab. Dr. Som Ting Wong a scientist working at the lab had accidentally come in contact with the virus from a cracked vial containing the virus. The vial was made in China and therefore was a substandard quality but were cheap to buy. After work Dr. Som Ting Wong went to the local wet market in Wuhan to buy some lizard guts and rats balls to cook up a good stirfry at home that night. While shopping there he came in contact with much of the items in the market and then the damage was done. The virus spread from there.
Rubbish. Dr Som Ting Wong was a vegan. Everyone knows that. However, this didn't prevent her from running a nice little earner selling used lab bats to the nearby wet market. Sometimes, if the stall holder at the market wanted only one bag of bats instead of the two being offered, the good doctor would take the other bag back to her apartment and keep them in the fridge. A neighbor mentioned that the doctor was always complaining about her old fridge needing a new door seal or something. The neighbor also opined that although nice enough, Dr. Wong always came across as a wee bit batty.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 28, 2021, 9:32 am

How do you know? I'm not saying you are wrong, I just wonder how you can be so sure that you can say, 'rubbish'.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » May 28, 2021, 9:35 am

Scientists and conspiricy theorists abound on this forum, the term 'rubbish' is quite apt .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 28, 2021, 9:36 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 28, 2021, 5:52 am
Although I admire the tenacity of wanting to fully understand how it started, we still do not know how the 1918 Flu epidemic started ,many theories and ideas, but nothing 100% concrete .This will be the same I expect, I would rather countries and Governments concentrate of reversing the Global damage done to economies and Reinforce health protocols , rather than pursue what after all is , yet another investigation which will go absolutely nowhere.
You are probably correct that this is a futile effort by President Biden. Nevertheless if he can discover how this thing really began, it might help to prevent future pandemics.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 28, 2021, 9:38 am

papafarang wrote:
May 28, 2021, 9:35 am
Scientists and conspiricy theorists abound on this forum, the term 'rubbish' is quite apt .
This may be true but there must be a reason President Biden wants the investigation to go forward unless you believe the President is a conspiracy theorist.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » May 28, 2021, 10:17 am

I have reposted what i said earlier this year plus some extra stuff in the 'source of the Coronavirus' thread

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 28, 2021, 11:25 am

As the team of scientists left China months ago. How are they going to conduct a new investigation? That team vould not rule out the lab, but concluded it was highly unlikely it was the source. I would suggest their is a political motive behind this. An old adage in politics is never to start an investigation unless you are certain that you know the outcome.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 28, 2021, 9:01 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 28, 2021, 11:25 am
As the team of scientists left China months ago. How are they going to conduct a new investigation? That team vould not rule out the lab, but concluded it was highly unlikely it was the source. I would suggest their is a political motive behind this. An old adage in politics is never to start an investigation unless you are certain that you know the outcome.
You will have to read the article again and see what President Biden wants to do, and see how he hopes to accomplish the task. It seems that two of his spy agencies believe that bats played the key role but the third spy agency takes the stance that the virus originated in the Chinese military lab. They must have some evidence otherwise the President would not open up the investigation again. Personally, I am open to either conclusion.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”