Proof of Covid vaccination

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: Proof of Covid vaccination

Post by Bandung_Dero » November 26, 2021, 8:29 am

There you go DM, had you been a bit patient you could have saved yourself 50 Baht.

"In other news Anutin has decided to scrap the 50 baht charge for the E-Vaccine Passport now available at several places in Bangkok and a total of 120 places nationwide."

https://aseannow.com/topic/1240890-thai ... uirements/

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 26, 2021, 8:37 am

Bandung_Dero wrote:
November 26, 2021, 8:29 am
There you go DM, had you been a bit patient you could have saved yourself 50 Baht.

"In other news Anutin has decided to scrap the 50 baht charge for the E-Vaccine Passport now available at several places in Bangkok and a total of 120 places nationwide."

https://aseannow.com/topic/1240890-thai ... uirements/
Dam n blast thats 6 eights of a bottle of Chang wasted gonna kick a dog now ... :lol: ...alas had i waited and not rushed to get the all important yellow vax book in September i would not have been able to have the free movements i have enjoyed in the last 2 months and get into my office in Bkk.

The covid saga never stops changing .. just hoping no more big clusters or new variants hit.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 26, 2021, 11:38 pm

Looks like the Jeermans are possibly gonna follow their Austrian bros into a full or partial lockdown again on Wednesday , with their new health guru pushing for compulsory vaccinations to curb the latest wave. Big falls in value of Boing and airline shares after Uk blocked flights from many african countries and US & EU suspended flights pending bans

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 27, 2021, 6:27 am

With an R factor of 2 and both Pfizer and Moderna already working on tweaking their vaccine formulae to fit, this omicron variant may make the current proof of vaccination malarkey all a bit irrelevant.

What was someone saying about pubs reopening for Christmas?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 27, 2021, 6:56 am

As discussed at the UFES meeting yesterday its looking bleak for the up n coming festive period .. regardless of POV all the bizz people im talking to in Bkk are saying business wont even get going again until Songkhran 22 .... im more realistic and saying 23.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 27, 2021, 7:34 am

i made up my mind a month ago not to have my christmas bash this year. people already offered to pay deposits , but if the poo hits the fan , which is inevitable the deposits wouldn't be refundable. if they find one case of omicron here we're back to square one. talking to a guy yesterday who is due to fly back to oz on the 15th december for a couple of months work...well maybe . the plan is there is no plan. your right DM maybe 23 . my advice is if you don't want to be disappointed plan your christmas to be at home.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 27, 2021, 7:47 am

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » November 27, 2021, 8:00 am

We are not out of the woods yet with this virus, I felt countries were opening up too soon in desperation to help their economies. If it was up to me there would be no nonessential travel allowed. Like I said before on Vancouver island we had our case count down to zero in July this year then they allowed open travel again from the mainland. Now we are running around 80 to 90 new cases a day. Another thing is that governments have to inform people openly that just because they are vaccinated it does not mean they are safe. Vaccinated people still get Covid, spread it, and die from it. Too many think they are free to resume a normal life but that is a mistake at this point in time.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 27, 2021, 8:14 am

In the UK one is 6 times more likely to die from Covid if not vaccinated where as in the USA it is 8 times.

To see why rates are up and new variants are appearing just look at television programs and see the numbers of people with no masks and not Social Distancing. Events football, baseball. social gatheringg etc on the rise means covid is on the rise

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 27, 2021, 8:37 am

And to think that only last week, we had Japan claiming they had eradicated SARS-CoV-2.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » November 27, 2021, 8:38 am

Some want to spread fear, some just go about there business, covid isn't going away, it's here to stay, either live with it or live in a little glass bubble spreading fear.... We all die in the end.

https://www.theprimod.com/post/just-fac ... A5YrnBE1fo

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 28, 2021, 1:16 pm

Doodoo wrote:
November 27, 2021, 8:14 am
In the UK one is 6 times more likely to die from Covid if not vaccinated where as in the USA it is 8 times.

To see why rates are up and new variants are appearing just look at television programs and see the numbers of people with no masks and not Social Distancing. Events football, baseball. social gatheringg etc on the rise means covid is on the rise
What like sitting front and centre in parliament, or visiting a hospital, or sitting right next to a 95 year old masked "icon" at COP26? It's almost as if he WANTS people to keep spreading covid to keep their minds off everything else. Well at least Papa pig will get a PPE contract next time round =;

BKK-Udon
udonmap.com

Post by BKK-Udon » November 29, 2021, 1:44 pm

Upon visiting MOPH Udon which is opened Tues and Thurs mornings for folks to apply for a presumably yellow “Passport Vaccine”, (go early, max 50 people per day and a 14 day wait to receive) we were told there is a way to apply by google form and receive from Rajabaht in only 7 days. They had a QR code which linked to the google form whnich required sign in to a google account to access. This is through the ‘Office of Disease Prevention and Control 8, Udon Thani’.
Ddc.moph.go.th is the best I can find.

The form is simple and allows upload of photo of passport and photo of vaccine certificate.

We were wondering if the Morphrom Certificate in the phone or the paper a4 we received with the vax would be good enough for boarding international flights in Bkk. The answer in Thailand is always more documents are better than less!

I will be sure and take 50 Baht with to pick up the yellow passport, doubt they have heard the fee is cancelled. Lol.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 29, 2021, 2:12 pm

You can also apply at the following with a 7 days turnaround (I have mine already)
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 77094&z=15 Plus 50 baht plus proof of your 2 vaccines plus passport
On Highway 2410 east of the city on the way to the New University www.udru.ac.th

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 29, 2021, 2:14 pm

Forgot there are 3 buildings in a row and it is the 3rd building to the east fron enterance

BKK-Udon
udonmap.com

Post by BKK-Udon » November 29, 2021, 2:39 pm

@doodoo Thanks for the location. that is where we are heading this week to pick up. didn’t realize it is 10km off the ring road.
DF1D3719-7CCB-4E26-8482-3D67CE17F2C7.png

tutone
udonmap.com

Post by tutone » December 5, 2021, 7:47 am

Yesterday, the security guard at the fifth floor entrance to the Central Plaza, was asking for proof of covid vaccination before entering. My wife happened to have her certificate of vaccination with her and we were allowed to enter even though I did not have anything. (Go figure?) I have since downloaded my proof of vax to my phone for future encounters. Anyway just a heads up. Maybe a sign of the times.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 5, 2021, 8:04 am

tutone wrote:
December 5, 2021, 7:47 am
Yesterday, the security guard at the fifth floor entrance to the Central Plaza, was asking for proof of covid vaccination before entering. My wife happened to have her certificate of vaccination with her and we were allowed to enter even though I did not have anything. (Go figure?) I have since downloaded my proof of vax to my phone for future encounters. Anyway just a heads up. Maybe a sign of the times.
Thanks for the heads up ..i have to nip into to Central in the near future ..

Indeed i think we can expect proof of vax to be required in many places ... the new newer normal as its called . Amate in Bkk commented that it was pretty much the norm now to show POV to get in locations in the capital .. including Makro and Shopping malls etc , tourist attractions as well i would imagine.

Expect to see the NO VAX NO ENTRY signs everywhere during the course of 2022.

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 5, 2021, 12:15 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 5, 2021, 8:04 am
tutone wrote:
December 5, 2021, 7:47 am
Thanks for the heads up ..i have to nip into to Central in the near future ..

Indeed i think we can expect proof of vax to be required in many places ... the new newer normal as its called . Amate in Bkk commented that it was pretty much the norm now to show POV to get in locations in the capital .. including Makro and Shopping malls etc , tourist attractions as well i would imagine.

Expect to see the NO VAX NO ENTRY signs everywhere during the course of 2022.

DM
Since I am one of those dirty foreigners with a double vaccination acquired overseas, I have the Thailand Pass QR decode thingmie on my phone for next time I'm on a Tops raid. It has both jabs date-stamped. I just noticed it 'expires' on 5th Feb next year.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 5, 2021, 2:57 pm

I'm sure DM will be available from 6 Feb to nip in and get your stuff for you ............ might cost you a few extra changs, though :lol:

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”