covid cases udon

kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: covid cases udon

Post by kopkei » April 9, 2022, 9:55 am

278175273_314742694106766_9047642332164746111_n.jpg
07.04 , in province 488 , out province 21 , death 4 , recovered 406 , in treatment 940 ;)

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 10, 2022, 5:27 pm

Well there ya go. For two years now a fella has been ducking and weaving covid like Mike Tyson, only for it to creep up on me, and catch me when my guard was down. Her Indoors went off for a party-do night at some distant resort, with the team from her school, only for one of them in the van to have covid, and wha-laa, they all gets it, and some of their families and moi..so coughing it back here at the ranch, doing time, until set free again..its a flu with all the trimmings..

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 10, 2022, 5:34 pm

Get well soon m8

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 10, 2022, 5:43 pm

Mrs Statts had it about 6 weeks ago, just before they scrapped the isolation in hospital rules. Cost me about B10k for her to have a private room to watch TV 24/7 and have her meals cooked for her; whilst I had 10 days of single parent cooking/cleaning and general dogsbody duties at home.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » April 10, 2022, 6:08 pm

278356204_315953960652306_1308502942854976951_n.jpg
09.04 , in province 340 , out province 7 , death 1 , recovered 394 , in treatment 956 ... ;)

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 10, 2022, 6:30 pm

Thanks Satto..
the things a fella watches when he is house bound, I tell ya..
Unfortunately the missus bolted for the bungalow in an effort to save me, and there she has had to stay, so we are now like ships passing in the night..so its feet up, make a mess, fart and snore and watch afew things on interweb..

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » April 10, 2022, 6:45 pm

oh my , and i thought we had finally turned some
kind of corner .glad you old-timers survived the c19
Last edited by pepesgrill on April 10, 2022, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 10, 2022, 6:46 pm

maaka wrote:Thanks Satto..
the things a fella watches when he is house bound, I tell ya..
Unfortunately the missus bolted for the bungalow in an effort to save me, and there she has had to stay, so we are now like ships passing in the night..so its feet up, make a mess, fart and snore and watch afew things on interweb..
Good luck maaka,
Are you being monitored by the village boss?
What’s the process now for becoming a non infected and a free man? An official test?

My wife and daughter had an official pre travel covid RAT test at the main hospital yesterday, both negative and paperwork provided today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 11, 2022, 8:46 am

Hiya Digger

how it unfolded was, I sprung the missus in the garage with one of these covid test kits, Little white box that you jam a nose swab in..She reveals that on her trip, one of her teacher mates has covid..I dint see her that much that day as I was testing my motorbike, but later I hear her scooter shoot out, and on return from the village clinic she declares she has tested positive , and is moving into our bungalow /workshop to isolate for 14 days..I said are they going to test me. she didnt know..three days later I have a real fever and cough..I couple of uniformed chicks turned up heading for the front door, so I shoo'ed them away a tad, then realized they were looking for the missus..they spots her and then a rope with a covid sign on it, around the bungalow, which knowone pays any attention too..

I am day 9 or 10 now and knowone has come to test me, or monitor me, or anything..Its just a given I think..I do have covid thats for sure, cant sneek that one by..I believe the missus gets tested in a couple of days time, as she got covid before me, so to speak, and I presume that I will get a test by the village medical lady when my time is up..

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 11, 2022, 9:39 am

So last Friday, one of the tykes from a house behind the one across our soi is allegedly tested positive. Mrs tam closes the gates and our two youngest are forbidden to play outside. In the meantime the "essential travel" mandate kicks in meaning only those with jobs can come and go (and I miss out on getting ANY Brussels sprouts at Deans). Anyone feeling any of the disparate symptoms self-tests, all negative so far.

I pop out on the "essential" shopping trip yesterday afternoon and when I return, the yard is full of the outlaw rels fresh in from Ubon for Songkran unannounced...as they do. Kids running in and out all over the place. Mrs tam calls the niece who works in the pharmacy to bring home more RTK test kits and masks.

Big breakfast pre-testing this morning, all negative including the youngest who's been feeling feverish and "mai-mee lengh" for a couple of days. Put that down to knocking his pan in playing football in the yard last Saturday with his big brother and bigger cousin.

It's still out there so stay vigilant: hand hygiene, masks and distancing still works just like in the good old days when Songkran was banned.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 11, 2022, 9:55 am

maaka wrote:Hiya Digger

how it unfolded was, I sprung the missus in the garage with one of these covid test kits, Little white box that you jam a nose swab in..She reveals that on her trip, one of her teacher mates has covid..I dint see her that much that day as I was testing my motorbike, but later I hear her scooter shoot out, and on return from the village clinic she declares she has tested positive , and is moving into our bungalow /workshop to isolate for 14 days..I said are they going to test me. she didnt know..three days later I have a real fever and cough..I couple of uniformed chicks turned up heading for the front door, so I shoo'ed them away a tad, then realized they were looking for the missus..they spots her and then a rope with a covid sign on it, around the bungalow, which knowone pays any attention too..

I am day 9 or 10 now and knowone has come to test me, or monitor me, or anything..Its just a given I think..I do have covid thats for sure, cant sneek that one by..I believe the missus gets tested in a couple of days time, as she got covid before me, so to speak, and I presume that I will get a test by the village medical lady when my time is up..
Good one cobber
Stay safe and get well soon.
I’m all alone over songkran as dropped the missus and daughter at the airport early this morning for their trip to Singapore.
Both girls had their paid for official negative RAT and travel papers from the main UT hospital.
So I must be negative as well, might sneak out one day for a cold Chang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » April 11, 2022, 7:06 pm

We have a case about 5 doors away, a young girl - who.has been playing with a number of meighbours kids - so awaiting our daugjter to get it.....

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 11, 2022, 11:52 pm

Mrs tam has been talking about building a separate room on the property with toilet for what she sees as the inevitable Covid +ve test among the squatters at Casa tam. That way we can do the same as maaka and have them out of the main house and, with food delivery apps, out of the kitchen and in "total isolation". I have a spare mini fridge, water cooler and a shower heater so self-sufficient.

It's maybe overkill with the omicron variants but there's still a chance of a newer, more aggressive one popping up. That and it gives me and the brother in law something to do after Songkran.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 12, 2022, 3:17 pm

well worth the money Tam,,
I wanted a workshop for my tractor, and a place to escape from Her indoors for an hour or two..She wanted a shop for later in life, and a classroom for private lessons..The boy also might need a place for when he's older, marries etc etc, so I had built a double garage size building , with a carport for the tractor when I am in town, and this can be walled up for future expansion into another room. so the building becomes cottage size. I carried the roof down to almost head height on one side, and got a toilet, shower, laundry which you enter from outside,dont like toilets opening into the house.and also a BBQ seating area under roof..with plenty of concrete. I also parked the building way over on the boundry to stop the neighbours trying to take some of our land, and to block them out, and this gives us a huge area in the middle between workshop and house..I have isolated in it, and now the missus...we need fridge and hot water, and it gets internet from the house,,,its a workshop, but can be anything..missus is even talking about papa staying there as he is 90ys now,,,,I like options...

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 15, 2022, 12:41 pm

Just had a call from mum in law in little village 10km outside Nong Han .......... bearing in mind she "lives" at the field in a shack and rarely visits her house in the village so has virtually no contact with other humans except by phone or the occasional visit with supplies ........ she has covid ....how I asked. Well the girl in the village who married the German guy, her family have visited for songkran and been out to the paddy for a chat ......
She says there are about 100 people currently at Nong Han hospital with suspected cases of covid

Stay safe people

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 15, 2022, 3:32 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
April 15, 2022, 12:41 pm
Just had a call from mum in law in little village 10km outside Nong Han .......... bearing in mind she "lives" at the field in a shack and rarely visits her house in the village so has virtually no contact with other humans except by phone or the occasional visit with supplies ........ she has covid ....how I asked. Well the girl in the village who married the German guy, her family have visited for songkran and been out to the paddy for a chat ......
She says there are about 100 people currently at Nong Han hospital with suspected cases of covid

Stay safe people
It's ALWAYS the Germans.

Having said that, Mrs tam has taken the extremely radical step (for Isaan) of closing the gate and locking it from the inside. Her worry about the BA.2 variant of Covid appears to have beaten the local "mi casa es tu casa" variant where every c*nt and his dog in the moobahn wanders in and out uninvited.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 15, 2022, 4:47 pm

Getting pretty fed up of this covid lark ....... a few weeks ago madam was in NH Hospital for 10 days and muggins ere was single parenting in charge of cooking/cleaning etc at home, now mum in law has covid and has to isolate so mrs has to take charge of fields and be mum to the buffalos in NH (bro in laws in different country), leaving me in charge of cooking cleaning etc again in Udon :(

I'm gonna have to suss out this grab/foodpanda lark this time 8-[

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » April 17, 2022, 7:21 am

278316574_319704546943914_6067153607244034751_n.jpg
15.04 , in province 229 , out province 16 , death 4 , recovered 253 , in treatment 1.018 ...
sorry guy's as they are not updating this daily anymore , i will post an update whenever there is one ..
as to the death numbers ? , there is a small line between death from covid , or died with covid (from other origin ) ...
stay safe all ... ;)

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 17, 2022, 5:51 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
April 15, 2022, 12:41 pm

Stay safe people
Seems tiny village now in mega panic mode, as old lady dies from Covid and about 30 others +ve

from facebook
nhc.png
nhc.png (243.68 KiB) Viewed 3014 times

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » April 18, 2022, 1:49 pm

4 cases in our village this morning, 3 in one house and one in another. Songkhran visitors from BKK in both homes leaving us with a gift!! Thank you Khun Anutin.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”