A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

Post by tamada » June 26, 2021, 1:28 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 26, 2021, 7:17 am
Surely this must be curtains for Hancock , even i cant defend his actions , besides he is IMO a proper plum and being already one of the weaker links in the Boris chain he really has let his beef bayonet rule his head ... the aide has aided him well and she is rather tasty.

Summed up rather well here in native speak ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-Zzd-8QgI

DM
Gold DM! Thanks.

Not sure if the PM's words of closure, delivered yesterday by his press secretary, are any indication of Wanksock dodging the bullet quite yet. Last year, wee Nippy up in Holyrood stood by her law-breaking senior medical adviser for a whole 24-hours. When it became obvious that accepting her 'deeply sorry' for her lock down flaunting wasn't going to wash with the more mature, intelligent, politically aware and knowledgeable Scottish electorate, she was shitcanned.

The lack of being connected in any way with the British public that they serve is no better illustrated by a response from Whitehall as follows:

"The DHSC's security team is conducting an urgent review of security in the building in Victoria Street, central London, where Mr Hancock and Ms Coladangelo were filmed on May 6, the day of the local elections.

It is also in charge of a leak investigation to discover who gave the footage to The Sun newspaper, described by Whitehall insiders as a "massive breach of security".

There you go. Absolutely no mention of the massive breach of public trust. Just hell-bent on circling the wagons and deflecting with this 'Chinese cctv cameras' nonsense and other obfuscations. Just you watch, over the weekend we'll see the Met, MI5 floating all sorts of 'considering an investigation' red herrings to distract from the simple fact that a senior, no... a very senior member of Johnson's Cabinet is f*cking the dog while in office.

Yes DM, a dog. She's not a catch, even by your obviously clouded, 'hot MILF' vision.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... rity-matt/

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » June 26, 2021, 1:41 pm

Hancock’s new guidelines

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 2:07 pm

Well I for one feel a bit sorry for Mr "jump outta skin if someone says BOO"

He has to listen to BOJO's lies and bullsh*t 24/7
Has "Lord knows how many" ex school/pub mates come out of the woodwork expecting a nice contract or freebie handout (well you gave Cedric from 5C a contract so I want one or I'm going to the papers)
Then come the weekend and he thinks he can relax and have a couple days "enjoyment" he has to watch a team managed by Steve Bruce ............
Wouldnt surprise me to learn the Samaritans have a file 2 foot thick with calls from him

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 26, 2021, 3:29 pm

DM, if you had a choice between Priti Patel and Gina Colangelo (pictured) who would you choose?
a0129f0396ed2456a61fc7112606d1.jpg
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 3:56 pm

unfair comparison zid....... DM likes 'em "Chunky" so PP is bound to win

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 26, 2021, 5:36 pm

"CHUNKY" :lol: Nice one !!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 26, 2021, 5:51 pm

tamada wrote:
June 26, 2021, 1:28 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 26, 2021, 7:17 am
Surely this must be curtains for Hancock , even i cant defend his actions , besides he is IMO a proper plum and being already one of the weaker links in the Boris chain he really has let his beef bayonet rule his head ... the aide has aided him well and she is rather tasty.

Summed up rather well here in native speak ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-Zzd-8QgI

DM
Gold DM! Thanks.

Not sure if the PM's words of closure, delivered yesterday by his press secretary, are any indication of Wanksock dodging the bullet quite yet. Last year, wee Nippy up in Holyrood stood by her law-breaking senior medical adviser for a whole 24-hours. When it became obvious that accepting her 'deeply sorry' for her lock down flaunting wasn't going to wash with the more mature, intelligent, politically aware and knowledgeable Scottish electorate, she was shitcanned.

The lack of being connected in any way with the British public that they serve is no better illustrated by a response from Whitehall as follows:

"The DHSC's security team is conducting an urgent review of security in the building in Victoria Street, central London, where Mr Hancock and Ms Coladangelo were filmed on May 6, the day of the local elections.

It is also in charge of a leak investigation to discover who gave the footage to The Sun newspaper, described by Whitehall insiders as a "massive breach of security".

There you go. Absolutely no mention of the massive breach of public trust. Just hell-bent on circling the wagons and deflecting with this 'Chinese cctv cameras' nonsense and other obfuscations. Just you watch, over the weekend we'll see the Met, MI5 floating all sorts of 'considering an investigation' red herrings to distract from the simple fact that a senior, no... a very senior member of Johnson's Cabinet is f*cking the dog while in office.

Yes DM, a dog. She's not a catch, even by your obviously clouded, 'hot MILF' vision.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... rity-matt/
Jeez Tam
"MASSIVE BREACH OF PUBLIC TRUST", he had carnal knowledge of a lady he was associated with at work. As far as we can make out it was consensual, there is no evidence to confirm the were not wearing masks or even hasmat suits with convenient holes cut in them so being condemned for breaching Covid rules is just paper talk. He has not broken any laws or rules for Members of Parliament so what's the big deal.
All the pious outbursts of outrage from some of the worst transgressors of one of the 10 commandments are piteously funny. Was there the same outrage with Steptoe and Abbot?? or even the famous Democratic POTUS Clinton.??

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 6:13 pm

Sorry ..... recently re watched the "stout" sketch from Not the Nine O'Clock News on You Tube :lol:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 6:42 pm

Zidane wrote:
June 26, 2021, 3:29 pm
DM, if you had a choice between Priti Patel and Gina Colangelo (pictured) who would you choose?
Easy..

after 1 chang and a cucumber sarnie (crusts removed).. i would insert my beef bayonet inside the young aide .. shes lovely

second place 6 changs Pretty Patel whom i think has milfness as is perfect for a rainy morning shag ..her rotund hips and a mound of thick wirey privet could accommodate DMs cumberland fatboy

Hancocks wife 12 changs ... on a ginger fix .. or ,,, rather have a *****

Nadia Daynite Udon .. :love:

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 26, 2021, 7:05 pm

"young aide"... she's actually 43...a sign we are all getting older I guess. :D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 7:09 pm

It's not like we all haven't had those late night in the office "I wonder if you could possibly take something down Miss Jones" moments ......... just not during a pandemic when he was supposed to be setting an example, but there again, he was only following the example set by his boss loads of times before :-$

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 7:15 pm

Zidane wrote:
June 26, 2021, 7:05 pm
"young aide"... she's actually 43...a sign we are all getting older I guess. :D
43 .. ive got underpants older than that , isnt she sexy ?? ..

Scientists now say (in my head) any ladies over 45 that has finished menstruating and or lost the ability to breast feed are classed as a milfs..

Camorn u cant blamd Hancock for banging her .. shes a sexpot n hes a w a n k pot ..

Pretty Patel is still my go to morning masturbation idol .. but i am moving over to Paige Sprinac the ###### golf guru ..
stattointhailand wrote:
June 26, 2021, 7:09 pm
It's not like we all haven't had those late night in the office "I wonder if you could possibly take something down Miss Jones" moments ......... just not during a pandemic when he was supposed to be setting an example, but there again, he was only following the example set by his boss loads of times before :-$
Please Statts .. Lets keep petty party politics points scoring out the way ov a good old fashioned ham shank.. fook the pandemic were talking about beaver , n piss flaps ..

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 26, 2021, 7:29 pm

Zidane wrote:
Bernard Manning.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 7:32 pm

tamada wrote:
June 26, 2021, 7:29 pm
Zidane wrote:
Bernard Manning.
Nadia .. day n nite ,,, in the old days with sausage .

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 26, 2021, 7:57 pm

Going off topic and putting tams fixation with Bernard Manning to one side for the moment....
Is it right you still can't get a beer in a restaurant in Udon yet ??
I,ve been in Nakon Phanom for the last 3 days and no problem here.
We are currently in a Japanese restaurant and the wife ordered a Peach Sake to drink thinking it was a fruit juice... it's actually 15.5% alcohol :lol:

Matt Hancock... what a t o s s e r.. .. irrespective of politics. =;

This is Zid bladdered for News at Ten, Nakon Phanom. :D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 8:01 pm

Preferred the other Nadia worked in Aussie Bar/Beer too far/Cavern/Richmond Steak House to name but a few ........... never had sausage

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 8:05 pm

Zidane wrote:
June 26, 2021, 7:57 pm
Going off topic and putting tams fixation with Bernard Manning to one side for the moment....
Is it right you still can't get a beer in a restaurant in Udon yet ??
I,ve been in Nakon Phanom for the last 3 days and no problem here.
We are currently in a Japanese restaurant and the wife ordered a Peach Sake to drink thinking it was a fruit juice... it's actually 15.5% alcohol :lol:

Matt Hancock... what a t o s s e r.. .. irrespective of politics. =;

This is Zid bladdered for News at Ten, Nakon Phanom. :D
15% .. liquid knicker remover

Always practice safe s e x Zid .. even at your age accidents can happen ..

Have a great time mate .

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 8:06 pm

Ate in town yesterday lunch (1st time in 18 months) ........not sure if alcohol available, but about 6 or seven there all had water/juice/shakes ....... no sign of a beer (although 12ish so may have been a bit too early for most)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 8:09 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
June 26, 2021, 8:06 pm
Ate in town yesterday lunch (1st time in 18 months) ........not sure if alcohol available, but about 6 or seven there all had water/juice/shakes ....... no sign of a beer (although 12ish so may have been a bit too early for most)
I ate out today including 5 changs nay bother .. do i feel guilty ..HELL NO.. food was great n i paid the bin.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 26, 2021, 8:13 pm

Zidane wrote:
Another hypothetical.

If Priti Patel had a choice between Gina Colageno (and vice versa) and DM, which would she choose? ;)

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”