Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 19, 2021, 9:54 am

Khun Paul wrote:
June 19, 2021, 9:30 am
tamada wrote:
June 19, 2021, 8:30 am
^ Yeah, like the US mid-terms mean bugger all. Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Let me guess, the MP that told you this rubbish was a pre-Brexit Tory with a comfy majority in a traditionally 'blue' constituency?

...and you believed him.
Well actually his political persuasion regarding Brexit or not has absolutely nothing to do with his comments, but as man who believes what he stands for and was offering advice to a then fledging local politician ( me ) . Which I took as a compliment , those comments were backed up by others who knew him and his peers including IDS . But that is irrelevant .
Those who attempt through ridicule to demonise current politicians , unless they are willing to even begin to enter the political fray personally, really have no idea what they are talking about . Do you Tam eh !!
KP it appears you done somewhat of another U turn .. a change of heart .. a flip flop .. or a mellowing of stance with regard to firstly Boris and now politicians in general ... a short while ago you openly derided many politicians over isues such as Brexit and the pandemic ..now its seems you are seeing them in a different light as a self proclaimed former budding politician .. jolly good show sir tally ho

Morality means i could never be a politician .. :?

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 19, 2021, 10:02 am

Khun Paul wrote:
tamada wrote:
^ Yeah, like the US mid-terms mean bugger all. Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Let me guess, the MP that told you this rubbish was a pre-Brexit Tory with a comfy majority in a traditionally 'blue' constituency?

...and you believed him.
Well actually his political persuasion regarding Brexit or not has absolutely nothing to do with his comments, but as man who believes what he stands for and was offering advice to a then fledging local politician ( me ) . Which I took as a compliment , those comments were backed up by others who knew him and his peers including IDS . But that is irrelevant .
Those who attempt through ridicule to demonise current politicians , unless they are willing to even begin to enter the political fray personally, really have no idea what they are talking about . Do you Tam eh !!
I didn't realize it wasn't cricket to "ridicule" or "demonize current politicians". Sorry about that. So let me do it to someone who so obviously didn't make the cut.

I didn't realize we had (another) self-proclaimed wannabe member of the UK parliament in our midst. Did you lose your deposit as well? Or was it more of a 'close but no coconut' sort of thing?

You seriously think that once a government gets elected, they don't need to pay much attention to the by-elections that crop up along the way? This shows that the dynamics of the nimble British voting demographic can quickly undo the benefits of 'buying' a bunch of red votes a couple of years ago. Yes, Brexit got done but that opens the door to the inevitable, "Thanks for that. Now what else can you do for us apart from ramming Hank Wanksock down our throats?"

Do you think that Johnson will swat away the 25% swing from the Conservatives at Chesham and Amersham like an annoying fly? A mere blip on the radar?

Let me rephrase that... Bojo probably doesn't see the relevance as he strides selflessly towards an early election so he can give up the premiership as 'too hard' with some degree of grace. It's believe it's called 'doing a Cameron'? I imagine there's a spike in activity and chat within the membership of the 1992 Committee right now as they cast about for their new 'best of a bad bunch' pick for the top job.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » June 19, 2021, 11:17 am

Meanwhile, UK food exports to the EU were down 47% in the first quarter of this year. Cheese and fish hit particularly hard. Exports to non-EU countries remained steady, so not just Covid-19. Cannot even export to Northern Ireland - trade there fell by 70%. Wonderful Brexit.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 19, 2021, 2:07 pm

tamada wrote:
June 19, 2021, 10:02 am
Khun Paul wrote:
tamada wrote:

...and you believed him.
I didn't realize it wasn't cricket to "ridicule" or "demonize current politicians". Sorry about that. So let me do it to someone who so obviously didn't make the cut.

I didn't realize we had (another) self-proclaimed wannabe member of the UK parliament in our midst. Did you lose your deposit as well? Or was it more of a 'close but no coconut' sort of thing?

You seriously think that once a government gets elected, they don't need to pay much attention to the by-elections that crop up along the way? This shows that the dynamics of the nimble British voting demographic can quickly undo the benefits of 'buying' a bunch of red votes a couple of years ago. Yes, Brexit got done but that opens the door to the inevitable, "Thanks for that. Now what else can you do for us apart from ramming Hank Wanksock down our throats?"

Do you think that Johnson will swat away the 25% swing from the Conservatives at Chesham and Amersham like an annoying fly? A mere blip on the radar?

Let me rephrase that... Bojo probably doesn't see the relevance as he strides selflessly towards an early election so he can give up the premiership as 'too hard' with some degree of grace. It's believe it's called 'doing a Cameron'? I imagine there's a spike in activity and chat within the membership of the 1992 Committee right now as they cast about for their new 'best of a bad bunch' pick for the top job.
I was not standing for parliament, just local council and NO I did not lose the deposit , won handsomely as a matter of fact

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 19, 2021, 2:23 pm

Another bit of British tradition feeling the effects of Bojo & Brexit ....

British Legion cant afford to send poppies to EU due to Brexit

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/r ... =ACERDHP17

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 19, 2021, 2:31 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
June 19, 2021, 2:23 pm

Oh Statto you were doing so well , it had been almost a whole day without one of your pre menstrual rants against the UKs great leaders.. its ok we get it everything is down to Brexit .. well all the negative info you can find , strangely you dont mention the many benefits that have and are materializing... [-X

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 19, 2021, 2:54 pm

"strangely you dont mention the many benefits that have and are materializing... "

Strangely enough, nor do any of the Pro Brexit MP's, but I'm reliably informed they are still looking for one and will let us know if and when the eventually find it :lol:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 19, 2021, 3:29 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 19, 2021, 2:31 pm
stattointhailand wrote:

Oh Statto you were doing so well , it had been almost a whole day without one of your pre menstrual rants against the UKs great leaders.. its ok we get it everything is down to Brexit .. well all the negative info you can find , strangely you dont mention the many benefits that have and are materializing... [-X

DM
Equally strangely, beyond "at least he got Brexit done", not many of the laudatory Brits can name a single law, policy or benefit that the Tories have bestowed on them.

They're either still fixated on their Brexit 'success' or reminding everyone about how hopeless Theresa May was or pointing fingers at the farce that is Starmer's troupe of "not quite ready to be red than dead" actors.

The United Kingdom's great unwashed are mostly asleep at the wheel and here's the evidence. After their no-show in 2019, the LibDems had a "Do not Resuscitate" label attached to their big toe but they've just popped 17,361 blue, Tory balloons in Buckinghamshire.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 19, 2021, 4:39 pm

stattointhailand wrote:

No try reporting the actual NEWS, it is the Paperwork ( Rules and Regulations ) demanded by Brussels that now make it uneconomical to even start the process, not that they cannot afford to sell them there, just paperwork, paperwork and lots of time makes it unworkable. A reminder of how deranged that monolith now called the EU actual is !

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 19, 2021, 5:23 pm

No ......... laws and regulations that were in place (and known about but ignored) by Brexiteers who now have the cheek to blame the EU for having laws that in many cases were instigated or at least supported by Britain whilst she was a member,

I see Tim Martin has now received a spoonfull of reality

"Dr Robert Vanderplank

Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire

• It would surely take a heart of stone not to laugh at Tim Martin’s plea to the government to introduce visas enabling more EU citizens to enter the UK to work (Number of EU citizens seeking work in UK falls 36% since Brexit, study shows, 17 June).

Tim ranked high among the snake-oil salesmen who flogged us Brexit, and I hope he has the grace to feel sheepish about his plea. Is it time for a quietly stated, ongoing “Brexit Watch” to be set up? By all means let it include the successes (prizes for spotting these, perhaps?) alongside the continual reminders of promises glibly given, implicitly believed, and never meant. We do need an antidote to the shrill and angry lie that “Brexit is done”. If only."

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 20, 2021, 8:44 am

Hey statts ..one of your remain heroes is coming back into the fray ... the former Tory MP and speaker of the house sh*t weasal John Bercow has JUMPED SHIP AND joined the Labour party as QUOTE its the party of remain .. yes remain on fringe politics as the recent by election showed us Labour are toast .

Obviously hes (like you statts) still still very bitter about brexit and not getting his peerage :lol: and the only reason for joining labour as the party is so dis jointed even he could become leader .. and once agin be a foe of Boris and the Torys.

Horrid bloke with little man syndrome who whilst speaker lied n cheated and proved he cannot be trusted .. so hes has the perfect CV to be a politician

Hers the BBC link https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-57541836

DM

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » June 20, 2021, 8:51 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 20, 2021, 8:44 am
Hey statts ..one of your remain heroes is coming back into the fray ... the former Tory MP and speaker of the house sh*t weasal John Bercow has JUMPED SHIP AND joined the Labour party as QUOTE its the party of remain .. yes remain on fringe politics as the recent by election showed us Labour are toast .

Obviously hes (like you statts) still still very bitter about brexit and not getting his peerage :lol: and the only reason for joining labour as the party is so dis jointed even he could become leader .. and once agin be a foe of Boris and the Torys.

Horrid bloke with little man syndrome who whilst speaker lied n cheated and proved he cannot be trusted .. so hes has the perfect CV to be a politician

Hers the BBC link https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-57541836

DM
Good News for the Tory Party

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 20, 2021, 8:30 pm

"Horrid bloke with little man syndrome who whilst speaker lied n cheated and proved he cannot be trusted .. so hes has the perfect CV to be a politician "

Which explains perfectly why he has been a TORY MP for so long

"Obviously hes (like you statts) still still very bitter about brexit and not getting his peerage :lol:"

Bloody True ..... all I got was some cucumber sarnies at the Garden Party (with the crusts removed of course) :evil:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 20, 2021, 9:26 pm

Anyone that cuts the crusts off s sarnie is a raging puff

Dm

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 20, 2021, 10:18 pm

I'll tell "Lizzies" chef you said so

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 22, 2021, 1:40 am

I see Downing Street has just been described as a branch of the entertainment industry. That's quite a fall. It used to be a place of considerable gravitas.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 25, 2021, 8:00 pm

Hank Wanksock gets caught on cctv snogging with his aide at work last May. Pictures published in The Sun.

Hank Wanksock hastily cancels a morning public engagement.

Hank Wanksock releases a public statement acknowledging he broke quarantine rules; says he's deeply something or other.

Bojo's press secretary says the PM has accepted the wankerz apology and the case is closed.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 25, 2021, 8:58 pm

As Frank Spencer would av said ....... "weellll, 'ee 'ad a lot on 'is mind"

Besides, he had to have a bit of respite from all the corruption and lies

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » June 25, 2021, 9:32 pm

Hancockup !!!!!
Attachments
1E5B68D8-D899-486D-8CA1-A814C2F262FF.jpeg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 7:17 am

Surely this must be curtains for Hancock , even i cant defend his actions , besides he is IMO a proper plum and being already one of the weaker links in the Boris chain he really has let his beef bayonet rule his head ... the aide has aided him well and she is rather tasty.

Summed up rather well here in native speak ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-Zzd-8QgI

DM

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”