The dreaded virus........

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: The dreaded virus........

Post by Bandung_Dero » October 29, 2020, 10:34 am

minimiglia wrote:
October 28, 2020, 12:06 pm
I do not believe in this flu virus, I do not know anyone who has had it or died from it, it is a complete media scam that has ruined so many lives , hospitals were told to give covic as the reason for deaths when in fact they were all natural causes a complete conn.
it is time to get back to normal and hope people can live their lives to the full
Can you do me a favor and convince the Western Australian Premier, Mark McGowan, of your incredible findings and just maybe I might be able to visit my family before I'm too much older.
Oh! Don't forget to wear your "Tin Hat".

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 29, 2020, 10:36 am

^^ Third time lucky, Alfie?

It's getting a bit tedious, and in internet terms, it is called spamming.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 29, 2020, 10:44 am

jackspratt wrote:
October 29, 2020, 10:36 am
^^ Third time lucky, Alfie?

It's getting a bit tedious, and in internet terms, it is called spamming.
What,i reread my post,did a spellchecking..Sorry,but after my accident i suffer from TBI and i think that has to do party whith me being forced to recheck things sometime.Please tell were i spammed.Thank you.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 29, 2020, 11:04 am

glalt wrote:
October 29, 2020, 8:57 am
I think that this is going to get much worse rather than better. People are sick of being careful and restricted. I have a good friend who lives in Florida. He is depressed and bored. I should add that he knows that he is not bulletproof at age 76 but he is more than willing to take a chance and go back to living normally come what may. My friend is quite wealthy and his greatest joy in his old age is travelling. We can come back from being destroyed financially but it has a greater impact on some than others. I haven't read much about the suicide rate but I expect it has gone up a lot. Crime is certainly up. When people are destitute and hungry, they get desperate. life is no longer that important. Fortunately most of us don't have that hunger problem but many others do.
By many accounts, both crime and suicide are on the up tick. Their was a spate of in-car suicides in Thailand that made headlines about 2 months ago.

I watched a program the other night that showed cars lining up in US suburb to access a food bank. The reporter commented on the notable and unexpected prevalence of late-model, up-market SUV's in the line up. Families with both parents working but furloughed or suddenly unemployed still have car notes, mortgages and credit card bills to pay.

The bigger and more severe second wave has always been an inevitability. A third wave is also on the cards. This is based on historical evidence, notably the Spanish flu outbreak.
Screenshot_20201029-101359_1.jpg
The lockdowns that many nations enacted when this broke out last spring were in response to the comparatively mild first wave. The jury is out on how truly effective they were due to differing timelines of individual countries relaxing the patchwork of protocols compounded by which ones were testing and who wasn't and the political benefits of not accurately reporting if at all.

Looking at the most commonly used graph, we are ramping up for the second wave so as granny said, "What's afore you will ne'er go by you."

There seems to be an increasing trend for European (not just EU) countries to reactivate their total, national lockdowns. The UK government seems to think that the regional and local lockdowns of their 3-tier system will work. In my opinion, their "post-code" lockdown is worthless without enforceable travel restrictions. The flaunting of the first lockdown travel restrictions by a few high-profile individuals, MP's and government advisors has already been allowed to be forgotten and will be nothing compared to the amount of people ignoring the rules and moving about. I think many will refuse to change their plans for family gatherings for Christmas.

The US maybe faces a double-barrel threat with Thanksgiving being their biggest national family get together being so closely followed by Christmas.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 29, 2020, 11:06 am

Not about your spelling, Alfie. You have posted exactly the same thing three times on this short thread, which as I understand it, qualifies as spamming.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 29, 2020, 11:11 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
October 29, 2020, 9:57 am
glalt wrote:
October 29, 2020, 8:57 am
I think that this is going to get much worse rather than better. People are sick of being careful and restricted. I have a good friend who lives in Florida. He is depressed and bored. I should add that he knows that he is not bulletproof at age 76 but he is more than willing to take a chance and go back to living normally come what may. My friend is quite wealthy and his greatest joy in his old age is travelling. We can come back from being destroyed financially but it has a greater impact on some than others. I haven't read much about the suicide rate but I expect it has gone up a lot. Crime is certainly up. When people are destitute and hungry, they get desperate. life is no longer that important. Fortunately most of us don't have that hunger problem but many others do.We have a much much bigger problem...CARING..we have stopped caring of eachother.As long we have money and we can do what we want to do,everything is okey..NOT.If you and can not longer share whithout wanting anything back..ie..sharing and caring by heart,we're domed..more or less..or until Covid or something similar happen to us and our nearest and dearest..Human being is a sorry sight..MONEY..is the mantra to live bye..instead of love and care..My thoughts only.
Most Thai people are generous. I doubt that many Thai people are going hungry. I know my wife helps out the much less fortunate people, usually with rice because she grows a lot of rice but sometimes with money also.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 29, 2020, 11:17 am

jackspratt wrote:
October 29, 2020, 11:06 am
Not about your spelling, Alfie. You have posted exactly the same thing three times on this short thread, which as I understand it, qualifies as spamming.
Well honestly,really sorry..i have zero intentions to spam..But i have to tell you that this thing TBI is no freaking joke..forgetting things more then usuall,headaces,worse of all my eyesight..and what might be associated whith that.But i will try my best to check myself more often..thank you for pointing this "problem"of mine out..But spamming..not like it either.

Have a good day..Alfie the spam master ;)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 29, 2020, 3:26 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
October 29, 2020, 10:34 am

Oh! Don't forget to wear your "Tin Hat".
I suspect he has a MAGA cap collection - would that do?

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » October 29, 2020, 3:51 pm

Yep Trump for President

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 29, 2020, 4:25 pm

Trump for President for sure we just havent figured out what he will be President of come January 2021 after the Inaguration
Maybe President of Cell 2010B
Maybe President of Joe's Pisseria
President of Iran or North Korea

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”