Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 2, 2020, 4:45 pm

DJT Melina T and Hope Hicks have all tested positive

Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

Post by papafarang » October 2, 2020, 5:37 pm

Just read it . what's the fuss about. He's got the flu for god sake
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 2, 2020, 5:41 pm

Obviously Fake news .............. The weather has already got better

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 2, 2020, 5:44 pm

Will he stop at nothing to get the election cancelled

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » October 2, 2020, 5:49 pm

Sore heels to dodge Vietnam, Covid-19 to dodge the election. What a leader.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 2, 2020, 5:51 pm

Shame the first lady has it too ...... she cant nip out to buy the bleach

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 2, 2020, 6:17 pm

Bet Hanity, Cruz & co are "brickin' it" now trying to find out if you can catch covid from likin' arse :roll:

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 2, 2020, 7:14 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
October 2, 2020, 5:51 pm
Shame the first lady has it too ...... she cant nip out to buy the bleach
Sunbed should do the trick. But hey man feeling some negative vibes, is there no empathy for the guy ? Can you imagine the crap america will have to go through after he recovers . is he covered by Obamacare ? I hope so .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 2, 2020, 7:25 pm

How does that Boy George record go ............... something like

I listen to your lies every day .....

Karma Karma Karma chameleon

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » October 2, 2020, 7:40 pm

It may have taken decades, but there is now something that can be said to be positive about Trump that (so far) appears to be true.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 2, 2020, 10:45 pm

I am completely unsure about how I hope his infection progresses.

As a person he is particularly loathsome and has done an incredible amount of harm to Americans standing and reputation not to mention the growth of hate he has encouraged within the states and the way he has twisted the system and ensured that there has been no plan or killed the plans that would have reduced the effects of the current situation.

So from that point of view a rather serious progress could be seen as a blessing in disguise.

However he is still human and wishing harm to anyone is not something I am comfortable with, I have never done it and will not start with him.

Of course he will get any treatment that has a hope of reducing the severity of the disease at whatever cost. So if there are treatments that reduce the effects he’ll get them.

If he gets a very mild infection or one with no visible symptoms it maybe a disaster for the USA as he could possibly be in for another 4 years.

There is no question about my hopes for the First Lady and Hope Hicks.
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 2:16 am

I still don't understand why he went under quarantine. It's not that bad. One thing I didn't know, I did not know he got tested every day along with the entire White House staff. If it's not that serious, why did all those people need to get tested, including himself, every day?

Didn't he say people should not be tested? Didn't he say people should go to work with it? Shouldn't schools be open with it? No need for masks or social distancing? It's not serious, people get over it? So again, why is he under quarantine?

What a hypocrite.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 3, 2020, 5:35 am

I'm sure that, as he predicted, it will just vanish, like a miracle.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » October 3, 2020, 6:01 am

I am sure it is just a ploy of his to get afew more votes from those who feels sorry for him. he'll be back

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 7:02 am

maaka wrote:
October 3, 2020, 6:01 am
I am sure it is just a ploy of his to get afew more votes from those who feels sorry for him. he'll be back
If that's his intention I think it will backfire because it contradicts everything he has been preaching.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 3, 2020, 7:32 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
October 2, 2020, 10:45 pm

As a person he is particularly loathsome and has done an incredible amount of harm to Americans standing and reputation not to mention the growth of hate he has encouraged within the states and the way he has twisted the system and ensured that there has been no plan or killed the plans that would have reduced the effects of the current situation.

So from that point of view a rather serious progress could be seen as a blessing in disguise.

However he is still human and wishing harm to anyone is not something I am comfortable with, I have never done it and will not start with him.

Of course he will get any treatment that has a hope of reducing the severity of the disease at whatever cost. So if there are treatments that reduce the effects he’ll get them.

If he gets a very mild infection or one with no visible symptoms it maybe a disaster for the USA as he could possibly be in for another 4 years.

There is no question about my hopes for the First Lady and Hope Hicks.
You seriously suggesting that you are roiled with indecision over the outcome of his unfortunate demise? It's Trump we're talking about here, not Hitler. Even Biden and Pelosi are wishing him a speedy recovery. In America's view, it would be un-American to say otherwise but compassion shouldn't be spared even if in this case, it doesn't appear to be deserved.

Despite the protections to presidential succession afforded by the 25th amendment, it's a can o' worms if Trump does succumb so near to an election and the "lame duck" period of any transition. Pence first, Pelosi next, Grassley third but none of those would have the mandate of being elected by the people. Given that the US election date is inviolable and immovable, well that's the can opener here.

Note that Trump's Covid progress pretty much mirrors that of Boris Johnson's. First testing positive but carrying on working in self isolation at home. Public comments about feeling ok with only "mild" symptoms and issuing a reassuring home video to the nation showing they're alright but maybe feeling a bit tired. I haven't seen Trump's video but Johnson looked like ratshit. Then it's off to the hospital. If Johnson's tale is to be believed, his doctors were faced with the do we ventilate or not decision. This was at a time when the Italian experience indicated that for older and unfit people, the ventilator was literally the last gasp solution and a lot of victims never recovered. Trump is probably less fit than Johnson was but before he was admitted to Walter Reed, he got a single 8-gram dose of Regeneron's monoclonal antibody cocktail, not Clorox.

I hope he recovers and it's up to the American voter to decide if Trump learns any lessons from it but I hope they learn their own lessons first.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 3, 2020, 7:37 am

The out n out unfettered hatred being shown towards Trump by all n sundry over his covid infection is IMO shameful , he is a human being not a rabied soi dog that bites everyone that passes .. love him as many do (and think hes doing a great job) OR hate him as many also seem to do (for whatever , political reasons or other) wishing someone ill ..IS A DISGRACE... compassion should be shown by all quarters.

Half the country seem to be think hes worth their vote .. so is he really as bad as the haters say ??

Talking of soi dogs ....waiting for the smiling assassin Pelosi to comment and surprisingly wished Trump well .. horrible woman indeed but i wouldnt wish her ill unless its a dose of thrush or similar and to loss her voice.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 3, 2020, 7:43 am

tamada wrote:
October 3, 2020, 7:32 am
You seriously suggesting that you are roiled with indecision over the outcome of his unfortunate demise?
Please do not read into my post more than I wrote.

That is not there, it is not implied.

There are a wide range of progressions of COVID-19, a few end in death the vast majority do not. He has several factors that make the outcome more dangerous.

Shame on you for asking that question.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 7:48 am

I don't think I read on here anyone wishing him ill. I, for one, think he's a hypocrite. Do I want him to suffer or something worse? Absolutely not. But HE is telling everyone that the coronavirus is nothing to worry about, if someone is infected they should go to work, they should go to school, they shouldn't worry about masks or social distancing, but it is he and his staff who have the ability to be tested DAILY, while he tells the rest of the Americans to not get tested. I am only pointing out his hypocrisy.

Like he said when the death toll started rising earlier in the year, "it is what it is".

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 3, 2020, 8:07 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
October 3, 2020, 7:43 am
tamada wrote:
October 3, 2020, 7:32 am
You seriously suggesting that you are roiled with indecision over the outcome of his unfortunate demise?
Please do not read into my post more than I wrote.

That is not there, it is not implied.

There are a wide range of progressions of COVID-19, a few end in death the vast majority do not. He has several factors that make the outcome more dangerous.

Shame on you for asking that question.
Shame on your grammatical imprecision. You opened your post with:
Nope. No suggestion of "Get well soon" there before you expanded it with;
Succinctly rounded up by;
AFAIK, the most "serious progress" or outcome of a Covid-19 infection is death.

I suggest that maybe your closing statement;
should have been your opening statement?

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”