Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing

cjd01
udonmap.com

Re: Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing

Post by cjd01 » May 2, 2020, 11:19 am

Dr Dan Erickson
Medical Licenses

Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in California or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. Dan W Erickson are as mentioned below:

Speciality: Emergency Medicine
Taxonomy: 207P00000X
Medical Licence: 20A9426, issued in the state of California
But as you assert obviously all fake

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 2, 2020, 11:28 am

cjd01 wrote:
May 2, 2020, 11:19 am
Dr Dan Erickson
Medical Licenses

Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in California or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. Dan W Erickson are as mentioned below:

Not once did I say a fake degree. I stated a second rate degree from a fringe/alternative branch of medicine from a fringe/second rate university, with zero qualifications in epidemiology.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » May 2, 2020, 11:37 am

Ik,
Lets discuss some comments.
Whistler wrote:
May 2, 2020, 11:08 am
Most Australian Universities do not even offer this degree as they regard Osteopathy as quackery.
When I was young Chiropractors, naturopathy, acupuncture, were all "Quackery"
Now the're mainstream.
What is accepted or not accepted in different countries has no bearing on it's legitimacy, as every country has different acceptance standards.
I've never read that Australia has the highest medical standards in the world, I may be wrong, I'm sure you'll let me know.

Whistler wrote:
May 2, 2020, 11:08 am
he Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences where he gained his degree is a small second rate Uni.
This statement is not valid. As you should well know, that whenever a qualification is earned, how, where, or when, that person is still basically useless until they get experience in the real world. You have no idea what experience he has gained since then. Totally unfair statement.
Whistler wrote:
May 2, 2020, 11:16 am
However I read and make my judgements based on what medical experts say.
I'm sure you told us that you didn't watch the video. I'm sure if you do, you will find plenty of things to agree with. Maybe not all, but plenty.
Whistler wrote:
May 2, 2020, 11:16 am
for me Osteopathy is an alternative approach for which I have zero regards
Another unfair statement as there are 7 billion opinions in the world. Which ones do we accept as true?

Whistler, I really hope that you just watch the video, then give fair and valid comments. Good or bad, I don't care, but just blustering on to prove a point does not get us anywhere.
Mick

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 2, 2020, 11:43 am

Whistler wrote:
May 2, 2020, 11:28 am
cjd01 wrote:
May 2, 2020, 11:19 am
Dr Dan Erickson
Medical Licenses

Not once did I say a fake degree. I stated a second rate degree from a fringe/alternative branch of medicine from a fringe/second rate university, with zero qualifications in epidemiology.
No you said
"Dr Erickson would not be considered a Dr in most countries, apparently a BS degree in fringe medicine from a BS fringe University. He is not on any medical boards but runs a clinic for the gullible."

also you didn't bother to give your expert opinion of the other Doctors creds that was in the video with him
should I post them again

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 2, 2020, 12:14 pm

I have already made my view on fringe/alternative medicine very clear, obviously you don't like that.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 2, 2020, 12:20 pm

Ah Yes the University of California (fringe/alternative medicine)

Here are the credentials of the other Doctor in the video
Dr. Artin Massihi Is from California

Artin Massihi, born on August 25, 1977, has been a resident of California for years. Of Armenian descent, he has notably contributed to the Armenian-American Medical Society’s work.

Massihi completed his education in California, graduating with high honors with a B.S. in Biological Sciences from the University of California, Irvine. While there, he received a research grant from the American Heart Association at the UCLA School of Medicine and also volunteered with organizations that provided free medical care to disadvantaged communities.

Advertisement

He later attended Loma Linda University School of Medicine. There he received the Walter E. Macpherson Society research grant to conduct orthopedic surgery research.

Massihi went on to do his surgery internship at Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center He was honored by the Keck School of Medicine at the USC Department of Surgery for Outstanding Teaching to Medical Students in 2005.
one thing about you your consistent

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 2, 2020, 12:25 pm

Sure.

Want to see proof that these guys are crackpots.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/fact-check-t ... be-fooled/

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » May 2, 2020, 12:30 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 2, 2020, 12:25 pm
Sure.

Want to see proof that these guys are crackpots.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/fact-check-t ... be-fooled/
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/dc-dirty-laundry/

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”