Trump loosing the plot

Whistler
udonmap.com

Trump loosing the plot

Post by Whistler » April 16, 2020, 8:14 am

He is now acting more like a tantrum throwing two year old, will some body give him his ice cream

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 54kaq.html

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Re: Trump loosing the plot

Post by minimiglia » April 16, 2020, 9:22 am

who comes up with this crap, ------ democrats

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 16, 2020, 9:33 am

How can this Man elected by the American people , said to have lost the plot. He never had it in any event, with hius actions and speech shall ye know him. Morons are upset being that he is considered one of them. A man with almost no scruples and questionable morality is running a country, one sincerely hope that those Americans with a workable free thinking and brain can see the light .

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 16, 2020, 9:34 am

Who comes up with it(crap)? you ask Well the only one I saw in the video was Trump
So to answer your question the answer is "Trump"

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 16, 2020, 9:34 am

they dont have to minimiglia, he comes up with more than enough "crap" himself , (and then has to do a 180 turn when it gets fact checked)

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 16, 2020, 10:13 am

stattointhailand wrote:
April 16, 2020, 9:34 am
they dont have to minimiglia, he comes up with more than enough "crap" himself , (and then has to do a 180 turn when it gets fact checked)
AND you forget, then accuse some underling of distorting the facts and firing them even though he INITIALLY spoke utter codswallop . he has got through more senior staff than I know and NOW he is talking about suspending Both houses to get HIS own sycopantic staff in Government Positions , a dangerous man to America, and the World .

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » April 16, 2020, 11:35 am

Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 16, 2020, 11:42 am

JimboPSM wrote:
April 16, 2020, 11:35 am
Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Judging by the state of the American Politics they are all foolish fools .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 22, 2020, 8:55 am

Deft move, attacking immigration. It comes under the heading

Nothing to see here, hey look over there!
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » April 23, 2020, 1:39 am

Why do some British people dislike Trump?
by Nate White, answering a question on Quora

A few things spring to mind…
Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.
So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.
Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.
I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.
But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.
Trump is a troll.
And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.
And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.
There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface.
Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront.
Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul.
And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist.
Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that.
He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat.
He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.
And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully.
That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead.
There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.
So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think
‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’
is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:
Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.
This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss.
After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form;
He is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of ----.
His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.
God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.
He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.
In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.
And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:
‘My God… what… have… I… created?’
If being a **** was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 23, 2020, 7:17 am

Considering his latest comments regarding the Iranians ships, he is now a Very Dangerous Man , we have enough problems with the Pandemic now we have Trump, Sabre rattling ...……..!

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » April 23, 2020, 7:54 am

IMO there is no better source for viewing the results of the radical left/post-modernist propaganda of lies and misinformation than reading the political opinions and rants of this board's members. It is an aid to understanding of the measure of the extent of the Postmodernist success in undermining Western Culture.
1 1 1 ghfghdhdfghfggfgfgg.png
Last edited by TJ on April 23, 2020, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 23, 2020, 8:22 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 23, 2020, 7:17 am
Considering his latest comments regarding the Iranians ships, he is now a Very Dangerous Man , we have enough problems with the Pandemic now we have Trump, Sabre rattling ...……..!
Aren't the Australians out that way too? In any case, surely he is right to protect the lives of his sailors? There's some pretty serious harassing going on here isn't there?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/202 ... g-orig.cnn
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2020, 8:35 am

Australian ships are in both Iran waters and South China Sea. Both the USA and Australia are staunch defenders of the rules of the seas with China and Iran being nasty buggers, good to see our countries aligned to challenge these infringements on International law.

My concern here is the timing. It has the feeling that when in the ----, POTUS sabre rattles to divert attention.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 23, 2020, 8:43 am

Whistler wrote:
April 23, 2020, 8:35 am
Australian ships are in both Iran waters and South China Sea. Both the USA and Australia are staunch defenders of the rules of the seas with China and Iran being nasty buggers, good to see our countries aligned to challenge these infringements on International law
Agree wholehearteldy, (Now that's rare) :lol:
Whistler wrote:
April 23, 2020, 8:35 am
My concern here is the timing.
Timing of which party?
Iran's provocation or Trump's nip it in the bud?

Maybe Iran trtying to divert attention from their Corona crisis?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2020, 8:51 am

The issue of Iran attacking tankers has been in this area for several months, the ships were deployed at that time. Old news is a great diversion if you want one. Frankly, given the oil situation, it makes no sense to boost this story now, it is not threatening world oil supplies.

Walks like a beat-up, Donald quacks like a beat-up. It therefore probably is a beat-up.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 23, 2020, 9:00 am

I may very well be wrong, but I thought the Iranians were stirring up US warships this time?

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 23, 2020, 9:02 am

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » April 23, 2020, 9:47 am

Will Trump go to war with Iran to save America’s oil industry?
op-ed by
Scott Ritter
is a former US Marine Corps intelligence officer. He served in the Soviet Union as an inspector implementing the INF Treaty, in General Schwarzkopf’s staff during the Gulf War, and from 1991-1998 as a UN weapons inspector. 
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/486598-trump-iran-war-oil/

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 23, 2020, 9:50 am

How do you "shoot down" a gunboat? What next? Sinking the Iranian air force?

30% WTI price recovery based on a response to something happened last week.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”