Trump loosing the plot

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Trump loosing the plot

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2020, 10:34 am

This has been going on constantly for months, nothing new here. Makes for good 'tough guy' talk when his popularity is sinking due to his poor handling of 'the just another flu' virus.
Last edited by Whistler on April 23, 2020, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 23, 2020, 12:27 pm

I think it's past time for the US Navy to protect warships. Blasting a few of those little gunboats out of the water will be a good deterrent. One of those boats could easily sink a warship if it were loaded with high explosives and rammed a ship.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 23, 2020, 12:35 pm

"Trump says US will ‘destroy’ Iranian gunboats that harass American ships"
If the Iranians are as is mentioned here "Harassing" (Donny's words) and not "Theatening", and they could very well be loaded with explosives or whatever, the Orange Wonder has no need to Blast the little gunboats out of the water.

This would present an act of aggression on the USA's part

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 23, 2020, 1:11 pm

glalt wrote:
April 23, 2020, 12:27 pm
I think it's past time for the US Navy to protect warships. Blasting a few of those little gunboats out of the water will be a good deterrent. One of those boats could easily sink a warship if it were loaded with high explosives and rammed a ship.
If it was so easy, why haven't these pesky little gunboats been swatted away before?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2020, 1:34 pm

I like the 'shoot down' comment. So as long as they keep on the surface i'ts OK, but if those pesky buggers go airborne a STA missile will make a mess of 'em.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 23, 2020, 2:07 pm

I’m sure these could swat them away if it was deemed necessary.
Attachments
6AC7AED4-9F12-4BEF-834D-AEFBA977CA8E.jpeg
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 23, 2020, 2:09 pm

Or there’s always these if the gunship pilots don’t want to get out of bed.
Attachments
CAD3F92C-9CFB-471A-B584-6860E40A7B8F.jpeg
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 23, 2020, 2:13 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 23, 2020, 2:09 pm
Or there’s always these if the gunship pilots don’t want to get out of bed.
Already been tried.,.... They shot it down.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 23, 2020, 2:15 pm

Oh I forgot about that, they shot down a spy drone last year didn’t they! Back to the Apache.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 23, 2020, 2:22 pm

This will really freak Trump & his clan out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdFk65psFjk

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 23, 2020, 2:32 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 23, 2020, 2:15 pm
Oh I forgot about that, they shot down a spy drone last year didn’t they! Back to the Apache.
Let's not forget the mess the Iranians made of the Saudi oil fields ,no one saw them coming .they themselves have plenty of cruise missiles , stealth drones and surface to air missiles. And plenty of ballistic missiles too. Plus Iran has plenty of American assets to choose from in the gulf
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 23, 2020, 2:36 pm

Not even Iran on there nuttiest of days would go to war with the US and that’s what it would amount to.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 23, 2020, 3:43 pm

A conventional war yes Iran would back off but that is not the type of war they would present to the Americans of which there are NO WINNERS as has been seen in many conflicts nowadays

https://www.newsweek.com/america-vs-ira ... ic-1036980

"There is no prospect of Iran launching a conventional war against the U.S. Tehran is simply not a conventional military threat to America. It would be far more likely to rely on covert and asymmetric operations—for example, cyber or terror attacks—against U.S. targets or its allies in the Middle East.

Observers are generally agreed that an invasion of Iran would be significantly more challenging and bloody than the Iraq War. Though Saddam was ousted within weeks, years of guerilla warfare left nearly 5,000 Americans dead, tens of thousands of soliders wounded, and hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties.

Iraq is a much smaller country than Iran, and its terrain is much better suited to the U.S. armored charges that terrified their opponents in 2003. This would not be just another Middle Eastern intervention, however—war with Iran would be a devastating prospect for all involved."

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 23, 2020, 4:02 pm

vincemunday wrote:
April 23, 2020, 2:36 pm
Not even Iran on there nuttiest of days would go to war with the US and that’s what it would amount to.
I think you'll find its the Americans that want the war, but with so much to lose in the who!e middle East they can't. . America has targets in Iran, Iran has targets everywhere from Pakistan to Syria to Arabia ,can't defend them all . Many ways they could hurt the west , and who needs another never ending war in the middle of a Pandemic .just bluster from Trump trying to deflect from his poor governance . The flim flam man.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 23, 2020, 5:13 pm

Trump does want a conflict
With the Economy is a mess due to Corona the one thing to do is have a conflict to get the States back on track ECONOMICALLY.

War = Spending Money.
Spending Money = Jobs.
More Jobs = More Votes

"Two of Asia’s largest economies went from poverty to industrialized nations in just a few decades following the continent’s most brutal wars.

Both Japan and Korea’s economies grew by double-digit figures following World War II and the Korean War."

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 23, 2020, 6:05 pm

US wars since D-Day

Korea - ceasefire after stalemate, huge loss of life. could have finished years earlier. Preserved S Korea
Vietnam - an unmitigated disaster
Panama - really small country, easy
Cuba - Bay of Pigs an embarrassing disaster
El Salvador - backed the losers
Grenada - really small country, easy
Libya - at least it was quick but achieved very little apart from destabilizing the country
Afghanistan - Armed the Talilban to fight Russia, then US engaged in longest war in US history, achieved nothing
Iraq - fiasco that destabilized the entire region and helped create ISIS
Syria - a total joke.

It does not matter if it was US troops or US backed terrorists (Freedom Fighters), a very sad history of US involvement. The Orange Draft dodger is just thumping his chest as a diversion.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 24, 2020, 7:17 am

Whistler wrote:
April 16, 2020, 8:14 am
He is now acting more like a tantrum throwing two year old, will some body give him his ice cream

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 54kaq.html
The Orange is now getting even worse claiming first that a re-emerging outbreak in the flu season is going to be small an easily contained to be immediately contradicted by Dr. Deborah Birx. Then claiming that there will be no COVID-19 in the autumn to be immediately shot down by Dr Fauci who said categorically COVID-19 will be active then.

An even more chilling view point about the USA and that the situation now is likely to be repeated. It starts with the Orange presidential miss information and corrections.

Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 24, 2020, 7:29 am

Did anyone be they American or any other nationality really expect POTUS to be acting in a sane logical manner, he is looking at possibly losing the next election and with his current authority , using rhetoric to tarnish the image of the WHO, rubbish Iran and China, threaten them both either with actions of the USN or rhetoric.
Whatever he says at the moment on US actions outside the Country, it is nothing to the potential harm he is doing the American people with his attacks on the Medical and Scientific professionals inside America .
I considered him dangerous when he got elected, my gut feeling is right he is a very dangerous and with his tantrums could be explosively dangerous not only in the US but also outside it.
I am not worried about inside the US and the fallout there, but I am slightly concerned about the fallout from his actions outside, which will by it nature drag many countries into the arguments and possible actions. A previous post has shown that US actions outside the US are not that well thought out nor are they necessarily successful , so any actions started because of the Child currently in the White House will have far reaching problems for a lot of the world and what worries me even more, he (Trump) does not even realise it .

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 24, 2020, 7:31 am

Surely to loose something , first you had to have it .

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 24, 2020, 7:33 am

saint wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:31 am
Surely to loose something , first you had to have it .
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”