Trump loosing the plot

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Trump loosing the plot

Post by stattointhailand » April 25, 2020, 12:00 am

Quick someone tell the buffoon that the British armed forces are being issued with Citirodial

He can suggest either drinking gallons of the stuff or bathing in it for hours at a time

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » April 25, 2020, 1:57 am

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 25, 2020, 6:56 am

mickojak wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:03 pm
jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:49 pm
Can I suggest an alternative view - about 43 million people in the US (along with a few on UM) are just as dumb as their president.
No, you dont get it.
Hes a billionaire and the president.
He is not dumb.
You will never have what he has or have done what he has done.
Its just super jealousy from you and your deadbeat dem mates in thailand who have fled america.
You've abandoned america also, yet act as some saviour to the US.
You're a joke pal.
If you care, go back and fix things.
Nah, can't, coz I'm just a deadbeat keyboard warrior.
I rest my case.
You're all the same.
Full of billsh!t
May I respectfully comment on one or two of your statements.
1 You state Trump is NOT Dumb, no he can speak the problem is his brain is NOT connected to his mouth, so therefore he may not be dumb, but he is certainly stupid
2 You state his is a Billionaire, , true but he started with his late fathers wealth and from that it grew a little but his business acumen has always been suspect as, is his financial dealings.

Jealousy you call it, sad, I thought it was , say it as it is, just that many, many Americans have their collective heads shoved so far up his posterior, including many REBUBLICAN Senators, so that you cannot see what is happening or if you do, you have no idea how to deal with it.

AS for being full of B/S look in the mirror you will see the main instigator and sadly he is also an American whose thought processes have been tarnished by the B/S emanating from the Kindergarten which used to be known as the White House . History will determine how good President J Trump may have been, after it has been rewritten to suit POTUS , but currently in the PRESENT , he is failing and causing untold grief to the American People who he vowed to Protect and SERVE, not much of that happening I see, based on the NEWS coming out of the USA.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 25, 2020, 7:18 am

The nationals and population of any certain DEMOCRATIC nation chooses its leaders/government .. so Trump was elected DEMOCRATICALLY by US citizens .. let him have his time and IF IF the same voters choose to keep him or otherwise so be it .. the constant bollocks spewing from NON Americans living in Thailand is very tedious ..nearly as tedious as my intersection traffic reports.

Who gives a sh*t if Trump is a stupid billionaire has orange hair n talks tosh .. i personally dont give a fig as there are way more important things in life nowadays than dwelling on n on n on n on.

By the nature of politics can anyone name a world leader where everyone is happy what they have or are doing ??? NOPE because theres always gonna be opposition finding ammunition to fire , Tory Labour Dems Rebups Libs and Greens dont agree and will never agree and use crisis like this pandemic to attack and score points.

Just MY OP

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Trump says his remarks on

Post by RLTrader » April 25, 2020, 7:19 am

Trump says his remarks on injecting disinfectant were 'sarcastic'

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/d ... 23756.html

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: Trump says his remarks on

Post by RLTrader » April 25, 2020, 7:32 am

Trump will Dial Back Daily Press Briefings Following Cleaner Injection Fiasco -

Report:

https://sputniknews.com/us/202004241079 ... ---report/

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 25, 2020, 7:34 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 25, 2020, 7:18 am
The nationals and population of any certain DEMOCRATIC nation chooses its leaders/government .. so Trump was elected DEMOCRATICALLY by US citizens .. let him have his time and IF IF the same voters choose to keep him or otherwise so be it .. the constant bollocks spewing from NON Americans living in Thailand is very tedious ..nearly as tedious as my intersection traffic reports.

Who gives a sh*t if Trump is a stupid billionaire has orange hair n talks tosh .. i personally dont give a fig as there are way more important things in life nowadays than dwelling on n on n on n on.

By the nature of politics can anyone name a world leader where everyone is happy what they have or are doing ??? NOPE because theres always gonna be opposition finding ammunition to fire , Tory Labour Dems Rebups Libs and Greens dont agree and will never agree and use crisis like this pandemic to attack and score points.

Just MY OP

DM
Yes a voice of reason
my whole life in Australia I hated the conservative elite, and then Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard (groan)
most of these "debaters" on here won't recognize anything other than their agenda any other view is not allowed,
going back to my younger days it was the left as a bastion of free speech and personal rights now the left want to silence any dissent and free speech must be forbidden.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 25, 2020, 7:48 am

Voices of reason.

Great to see, but unfortunately, not widely noted in this forum,
except for all those that don't comment, and there's plenty of them

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 25, 2020, 8:10 am

mickojak wrote:
April 25, 2020, 7:48 am
Voices of reason.

Great to see, but unfortunately, not widely noted in this forum,
except for all those that don't comment, and there's plenty of them
Mick
I don't watch much of the daily briefings but he looks very tired, not making excuses for him however who could do his job at the moment, he gets lambasted from all sides no matter what he tries to do.
I know on here there are fountains of knowledge who would do so so much better, it's easy sniping.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 25, 2020, 8:41 am

"Politics
Maryland said it's received 100 calls to its coronavirus hotline inquiring about Trump's suggestion that disinfectants might be able to treat COVID-19"

See The Orange One is not alone in his quest. 100 people agree with him from Maryland

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 25, 2020, 8:59 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 25, 2020, 6:56 am
mickojak wrote:
April 24, 2020, 8:03 pm
jackspratt wrote:
April 24, 2020, 7:49 pm
Can I suggest an alternative view - about 43 million people in the US (along with a few on UM) are just as dumb as their president.
No, you dont get it.
Hes a billionaire and the president.
He is not dumb.
You will never have what he has or have done what he has done.
Its just super jealousy from you and your deadbeat dem mates in thailand who have fled america.
You've abandoned america also, yet act as some saviour to the US.
You're a joke pal.
If you care, go back and fix things.
Nah, can't, coz I'm just a deadbeat keyboard warrior.
I rest my case.
You're all the same.
Full of billsh!t
May I respectfully comment on one or two of your statements.
1 You state Trump is NOT Dumb, no he can speak the problem is his brain is NOT connected to his mouth, so therefore he may not be dumb, but he is certainly stupid
2 You state his is a Billionaire, , true but he started with his late fathers wealth and from that it grew a little but his business acumen has always been suspect as, is his financial dealings.

Jealousy you call it, sad, I thought it was , say it as it is, just that many, many Americans have their collective heads shoved so far up his posterior, including many REBUBLICAN Senators, so that you cannot see what is happening or if you do, you have no idea how to deal with it.

AS for being full of B/S look in the mirror you will see the main instigator and sadly he is also an American whose thought processes have been tarnished by the B/S emanating from the Kindergarten which used to be known as the White House . History will determine how good President J Trump may have been, after it has been rewritten to suit POTUS , but currently in the PRESENT , he is failing and causing untold grief to the American People who he vowed to Protect and SERVE, not much of that happening I see, based on the NEWS coming out of the USA.
Wealthy family? Grew it a little? Obviously you have no idea that there is a VAST difference between a million and a billion. Do something constructive and count the difference in zeros between a million and a billion.

You are correct that history will decide what kind of president he is. The next election will tell how the US voters feel.

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 25, 2020, 9:03 am

Doodoo wrote:
April 25, 2020, 8:41 am
"Politics
Maryland said it's received 100 calls to its coronavirus hotline inquiring about Trump's suggestion that disinfectants might be able to treat COVID-19"

See The Orange One is not alone in his quest. 100 people agree with him from Maryland
IMHO it just goes to show how panicked and frightened people are to clutch at any straw
In my village here the old and sick go off to any fortune teller or "healer" who is flavor of the month.
I'm a personal believer in the latest science.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » April 25, 2020, 9:04 am

cjd01 wrote:
April 25, 2020, 8:10 am

not making excuses for him however who could do his job at the moment,
Virtually anyone could do what he is doing now, though most would quickly go mad trying to be as dumb and evil.

Most people would do a better job and kill fewer people than he is, including my cat, as at least nobody would obey it, it couldn't interfere with people doing their jobs and is useful as a stress reliever.

0.78% death rate New York,
0.52% New Jersey

extrapolate the New York numbers and he is responsible for 2,574,00p dead Americans
At the moment he is ONLY responsible for about 50,000 dead Americans, but that will rise.

Yes he is responsible however much he may deny it.
Along with the power comes the responsibility
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on April 25, 2020, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 25, 2020, 9:19 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:04 am
cjd01 wrote:
April 25, 2020, 8:10 am

not making excuses for him however who could do his job at the moment,
Virtually anyone could do what he is doing now, though most would quickly go mad trying to be as dumb and evil.

Most people would do a better job and kill fewer people than he is, including my cat, as at least nobody would obey it, it couldn't interfere with people doing their jobs and is useful as a stress reliever.

7.8% death rate New York,
5.2% New Jersey

extrapolate the New York numbers and he is responsible for 350,000 dead Americans
At the moment he is ONLY responsible for about 50,000 dead Americans, but that will rise.

Yes he is responsible however much he may deny it.
Along with the power comes the responsibility
Please explain to me how,why he is responsible for all these deaths, did he personally bring the virus to America or perhaps he infected the world, no wait he took it in his carry on to Wuhan
please send your cat, It surely make more sense than you do

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 25, 2020, 9:32 am

Sometime back, I posted that the US is not China. China's heavy handed government is able to control the population. It was obvious, at least to me, that US people would eventually rebel against strict isolation policies and now it is happening. People would rather risk death than being cooped up with most businesses closed.

You also overlook the fact that New York is ruled by democrats. Even the loony left coast has admitted that Trump has been very responsive. It's also not surprising that the loony left will jump on any reason, no matter how stupid, to criticize Trump.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 25, 2020, 9:33 am

Amazing. Some members are even slower than the US's Covid-19 response. As soon as he started calling it the "Chinese virus", he owned it. That's what becoming the CiC gets you. Responsibility.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 25, 2020, 9:37 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 25, 2020, 7:18 am

Just MY OP

DM
I agree 100% J, however his internal politics will either be his downfall or not, his problem, but his Tantrums externally could change the world we grew up in due to his comments or actions on the international stage. That is the problem an idiot at home and an idiot outside is a dangerous combination

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 25, 2020, 9:39 am

cjd01 wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:19 am
7.8% death rate New York,
Total Bullsh!t

New York State death rate 0.1%
Statistics from CDC & WHO via RLTrader's video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLVxx_lBLU&t=19s

The truth is coming out about all the scaremongering and lies, and proving them wrong

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 25, 2020, 9:42 am

Anybody that thinks Trump was democratically elected needs to find out more about the deplorable electoral college process. Same goes for Australia, UK, Thailand etc. Political parties are anything but democratic and the few oligarchs that manipulate the political process are the true rulers.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 25, 2020, 9:44 am

Whistler wrote:
April 25, 2020, 9:42 am
nybody that thinks Trump was democratically elected needs to find out more about the deplorable electoral college process. Same goes for Australia, UK, Thailand etc. Political parties are anything but democratic and the few oligarchs that manipulate the political process are the true rulers.
Funny how I've never heard anyone complain about the system when the Dems win.

We love democracy, when we get our own way, that is

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”