The source of the coronvirus??

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 30, 2021, 10:43 am

Doodoo wrote:
January 29, 2021, 6:01 am
Laan
Papafauang does certainly "Stand up for the Government of China" for one reason. In this case to battle the Virus they did the right thing and that is as he says "Locked Down hard and fast" USA Canada UK and others are still denying teh disease. One Vanadian Premier Doug Ford is pleading with Trudeau to close the borders to air trafficwhich has yet to be done. USA well forget it there all that we hear from there is "Why we cant do this and why we cant do that , its my Right"
Papa asking for data from this controbutor is , well I dont think it will appear
Do you remember when Chinese doctors tried to warn the world of the spread of the virus they disappeared a few days later? What does that tell you about the Chinese Government? Why are you trying to change the topic? And, try to write in a coherent way so that you can be understood. As for Papa Farang, when has the anarchist not defended the People's Republic?

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 30, 2021, 10:55 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 30, 2021, 10:43 am
Doodoo wrote:
January 29, 2021, 6:01 am
Laan
Papafauang does certainly "Stand up for the Government of China" for one reason. In this case to battle the Virus they did the right thing and that is as he says "Locked Down hard and fast" USA Canada UK and others are still denying teh disease. One Vanadian Premier Doug Ford is pleading with Trudeau to close the borders to air trafficwhich has yet to be done. USA well forget it there all that we hear from there is "Why we cant do this and why we cant do that , its my Right"
Papa asking for data from this controbutor is , well I dont think it will appear
Do you remember when Chinese doctors tried to warn the world of the spread of the virus they disappeared a few days later? What does that tell you about the Chinese Government? Why are you trying to change the topic? And, try to write in a coherent way so that you can be understood. As for Papa Farang, when has the anarchist not defended the People's Republic?
You whinge like a woman , the thread is about the virus , not me. But carry on you old woman
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 30, 2021, 8:16 pm

"Do you remember when Chinese doctors tried to warn the world of the spread of the virus they disappeared a few days later? What does that tell you about the Chinese Government? "

No I dont remember the Chinese Doctors who tried to warn the world and then a number of days disaappeared. Lets us in on the secret and I will give them a call. I would presume after talking with them we could find out the source of the virus. More news at 11.

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » January 31, 2021, 7:48 am

papafarang wrote:
January 30, 2021, 7:56 am
bluejets wrote:
January 30, 2021, 7:21 am
If China was open about it, why only a 2 week investigation time allowed.
So how long does it take ? If it takes 2 weeks to collect samples we need to send better scientists .
You may be assuming China will cooperate like any responsible normal country would.
My guess is they will make it as difficult as they can without being obvious.

tutone
udonmap.com

Post by tutone » January 31, 2021, 12:12 pm

Interesting interview and discussion from latest "Real Time with Bill Maher" concerning the origin of covid-19 and how its origin has implications for the efficacy of the various vaccines. The video is 9 minutes long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGWLLDSA3c

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » February 1, 2021, 9:09 pm

Whistler wrote:
January 29, 2021, 8:48 pm
Let me get this right.

If a body investigates concussions amongst NFL players, and they are close to the source of NFL concussion incidents, they may be the cause of NFL concussion.

If you are studying bat viruses, quite logically you would set up a lab nowhere near the source of bat related viruses. That automatically makes you a suspect in releases of the very subject your are studying to prevent an outbreak.

So if I am researching Ebola, I would set up a lab that was nowhere near an Ebola source. If I wanted to research malaria, I would do so where no malaria exists?

Rick, you are barking mad
Sorry Alasdair, you arevery wrong. The wuhan virology institute's purpose WAS the study of Coronavirus and they did manipulate them to see if they could infect orher animals. Just look uo 'wuhan institute of virogy on Wikipedia, or any other significant link. The only thing i haven't been able to verify is how close the wetmarket was. There are many reports claiming that a worker at the lab got infected and spread it intbe wetmarket - including USA government sources - of course the only people who could verify that are in China .... do you trust Chinese denials?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 2, 2021, 8:23 am

Surprised you answered the Whizzer
He is the barking mad one
The probability of it originating from their research centre is pretty high

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 2, 2021, 8:29 am

rick wrote:
February 1, 2021, 9:09 pm
Whistler wrote:
January 29, 2021, 8:48 pm
Let me get this right.

If a body investigates concussions amongst NFL players, and they are close to the source of NFL concussion incidents, they may be the cause of NFL concussion.

If you are studying bat viruses, quite logically you would set up a lab nowhere near the source of bat related viruses. That automatically makes you a suspect in releases of the very subject your are studying to prevent an outbreak.

So if I am researching Ebola, I would set up a lab that was nowhere near an Ebola source. If I wanted to research malaria, I would do so where no malaria exists?

Rick, you are barking mad
Sorry Alasdair, you arevery wrong. The wuhan virology institute's purpose WAS the study of Coronavirus and they did manipulate them to see if they could infect orher animals. Just look uo 'wuhan institute of virogy on Wikipedia, or any other significant link. The only thing i haven't been able to verify is how close the wetmarket was. There are many reports claiming that a worker at the lab got infected and spread it intbe wetmarket - including USA government sources - of course the only people who could verify that are in China .... do you trust Chinese denials?
What I note from this, how did a Wuhan worker get infected from an experiment conducted in the USA?

- The 2015 experiment to manipulate was an International effort, only 2 of the 15 scientists on this experiment were from the Wuhan lab.

- The experiments were not done in the Wuhan labs, they were done in the USA. The cells used in the experiment were obtained by the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. The mouse studies were conducted at University of North Carolina.

- Wiki states that the Wuhan Lab works under the highest certification level of biosecurity available making accidental infections very unlikely.

- The paper on the 2015 experiment concludes that transmission of the types of SARS virus comes either directly from bats, or via Civits who eat bats. Quote 'However, phylogenetic analysis suggests that early human SARS strains appear more closely related to bat strains than to civet strains18. Therefore, a second paradigm argues that direct bat-human transmission initiated SARS-CoV emergence and that palm civets served as a secondary host and reservoir for continued infection'

- The conspiracy theory on the worker being infected has been traced back to an extreme right wing Indian publication and then repeated by Trump and his cronies, there does not appear to be any other source.

The majority of all investigating bodies to date have dismissed the notion that the Wuhan lab is the source of this outbreak and have made the same conclusion that came out of the 2015 experiment. That these viruses were constantly mutating within bats and civits, both of which are sold in the wet markets.

The secretive and obstructional attitude of the Chinese is hardly helpful, I agree, but in this case there is zero proof of a cover up, just the Chinese being typically a PITA.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 2, 2021, 8:37 am

^^ You mean escaped from the American-funded research program at the Wuhan virology research facility?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 2, 2021, 8:41 am

IN CHINA ..operated by Chinese indeed a possibly yes ..or the stinky (not fresh or US FUNDED ) market also a MAYBE ..
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 2, 2021, 8:45 am

tamada wrote:
February 2, 2021, 8:37 am
^^ You mean escaped from the American-funded research program at the Wuhan virology research facility?
That will do for an answer
Does it really matter now a part from making sure it does not happen again
But odds are it will whether accidentally or on purpose

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 2, 2021, 8:47 am

^^ Or how about the American-funded research at the Wuhan virology research lab that the former POTUS removed the active, hands-on American CDC virologists from?

This is fun, eh?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 2, 2021, 8:49 am

As requested then forced by the CHINESE government

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 2, 2021, 8:57 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 2, 2021, 8:41 am
IN CHINA ..operated by Chinese indeed a possibly yes ..or the stinky (not fresh or US FUNDED ) market also a MAYBE ..
The Wuhan labs are not funded by the US government, their was some funding for specific research programs conducted as joint studies with other nations research bodies. The US does fund the National Institutes of Health to EcoHealth Alliance (US based), who co-operate in research efforts with the lab. That makes sense considering both bodies research animal viruses that can cross species.
Last edited by Whistler on February 2, 2021, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 2, 2021, 8:57 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 2, 2021, 8:49 am
As requested then forced by the CHINESE government
At last! Fake news!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 2, 2021, 9:04 am

Chinese made 100 baht faulty research storage fridge door seal .. leads to economic meltdown and millions of deaths... or a Chinese bat ?? ..do you see wer im coming from Tam ..

IT WAS IN CHINA

DM

Barney
udonmap.com

The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Barney » February 2, 2021, 12:23 pm

https://www.facebook.com/SkyNewsAustral ... 048404712/

Aussies are on the ground, not sure what other countries are involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 2, 2021, 1:59 pm

^ "Well..." that's 8:15 of my life I won't get back.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » February 2, 2021, 2:37 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 2, 2021, 8:41 am
The USA does not contribute money to the Wuhan lab, they contribute a a USA organisation that shares scientific data with that lab. Considering these viruses come from China, that makes sense.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 2, 2021, 4:39 pm

Not surprised the Chinese are punishing the Oz exports

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”