The source of the coronvirus??

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by Whistler » April 29, 2020, 7:33 pm

troll

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 29, 2020, 7:52 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 29, 2020, 7:33 pm
by Whistler » April 29, 2020, 10:33 pm

troll
No, you're a brainwashed idiot.
We know you won't watch the following video because you recently told us that you just google and made smart@rse comments.
No problem, plenty of others on this forum will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 29, 2020, 8:18 pm

I watched about 60 seconds and asked
How do I know she is a nurse?
How do I know she has a so called friend on the Front Lines?
How do I know she is transmitting from the States?
Dr CK Sidell's videos are still available on You Tube

So if I were admitted to a facility I have to trust the people there whether they are crappy or not, as they are all I would have available.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 29, 2020, 8:35 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 29, 2020, 7:52 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 29, 2020, 7:33 pm
by Whistler » April 29, 2020, 10:33 pm

troll
No, you're a brainwashed idiot.
We know you won't watch the following video because you recently told us that you just google and made smart@rse comments.
No problem, plenty of others on this forum will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
Mick,

There is no way I am going to watch countless hours of conspiracy drivel from a troll, and whats more based on the crap you spout on this site, I don't need your advice either on what to watch.

So take another swing of whatever you are drinking or a drag on some funny green cigarette and let us grown ups make our own choices.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 29, 2020, 8:46 pm

Oh, dear,
Spat the dummy again.
I dont want you to watch it, you may actually learn something?
Nah, not possible .
No brain.

Posted it because lots of other forum users will watch it.
Who cares about you

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 29, 2020, 8:54 pm

What is this? You joined the Peaky Blinders Mick? By order of the Peaky Blinders you will watch this video! What time did you start drinking, or have you always had delusions of grandeur?

Come back and post when you are sober.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 29, 2020, 9:04 pm

Building evidence of your arrogance and stupidity is the easiest thing i've ever done.
Keep posting.
I love it.

Do you actually think the majority of members on Udonmap actually think you are as smart as you think you are.
Probably?
You crack me up.
Keep it coming.
It's hillarious

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 29, 2020, 9:08 pm

Oh my, silly me. You can't talk sense into a drunk.

Sleep it off, you are going to feel very dusty tomorrow morning.

Good Night

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » April 29, 2020, 9:14 pm

Such a smug arrogant *****.
Sweet dreams sweetheart.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 29, 2020, 9:39 pm

Round Two ding ding ding
You're an idiot, no you're an idiot, youare a Prk, no you are a Prk, No you are an idiot with a Prk there ya go

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 5:14 am

I hope they lift the booze ban soon ! then maybe , but it is a slight maybe , we can get back to some form of sanity on this forum .
If there was ever proof needed that people slip back into childhood with age and the onset of dementia then this is the place to look .

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 7:37 am

News Flash . China was not the cause of this virus , China is in fact a victim of this virus !!!!!!
These are the words of the Chinese Ambassador to the United Kingdom .
Honestly , ive just watched the BBCs hardtalk interview with the C A , and despite saying that the so called wet markets have now been banned in China , in more or less the next sentance , after a bit of waffling , he came out with this in my opinion disgusting statement , when asked is China now prepared to apologise to the rest of the world .
What an arrogant , lying piece of nonsense this man is .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 30, 2020, 7:51 am

saint wrote:
April 30, 2020, 7:37 am
News Flash . China was not the cause of this virus , China is in fact a victim of this virus !!!!!!
These are the words of the Chinese Ambassador to the United Kingdom .
Honestly , ive just watched the BBCs hardtalk interview with the C A , and despite saying that the so called wet markets have now been banned in China , in more or less the next sentance , after a bit of waffling , he came out with this in my opinion disgusting statement , when asked is China now prepared to apologise to the rest of the world .
What an arrogant , lying piece of nonsense this man is .
Where did you watch that ?? would like to see it .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 30, 2020, 7:55 am

found it ..its just been uploaded to youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNv75d0lyGg

DM

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » April 30, 2020, 8:12 am

Everyone is saying China must apologise and compensate them for the Covid virus.
Trump is now talking about sanctions against China if they do not compensate USA.

What they forget is the Flu Pandemic of 1918 was started in America and transferred to Europe by American troops.
This caused a lot of deaths (more per day than this virus so far).

Did America apologise & compensate the rest of the world.

Like hell they did.
What a difference between people in those days and today.
Source

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... avirus-now

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 30, 2020, 8:24 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 30, 2020, 7:55 am
found it ..its just been uploaded to youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNv75d0lyGg

DM
Just watched this hardtalk interview and some really strong points made .. the Chinese AMB guy is very arrogant and IMO the most telling part is at the 20 mins mark and beyond when asked about wet markets and to admit the C19 source was in Wuhan China to which he skirted round very well...with lies

DM

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 9:01 am

pal52 wrote:
April 30, 2020, 8:12 am
Everyone is saying China must apologise and compensate them for the Covid virus.
Trump is now talking about sanctions against China if they do not compensate USA.

What they forget is the Flu Pandemic of 1918 was started in America and transferred to Europe by American troops.

Like hell they did.
Source

Thats a bit like comparing apples to oranges .
Firstly , why were the American troops in Europe . Oh yea wasnt there some sort of war going on .
Secondly , medical science has moved on from those days . and this current crisis could and should of , if not avoided , been contained , had China been honest with not only its own people , the WHO , but the entire world of today , where unlike 1918 communications are instant . =;

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 30, 2020, 9:39 am

saint wrote:
April 30, 2020, 9:01 am
pal52 wrote:

Like hell they did.
Source

Firstly , why were the American troops in Europe . Oh yea wasnt there some sort of war going on .
Secondly , medical science has moved on from those days . and this current crisis could and should of , if not avoided , been contained , had China been honest with not only its own people , the WHO , but the entire world of today , where unlike 1918 communications are instant . =;
Agree with a caveat, by the time China knew it had to hide its situation, was by then already TOO LATE as the transmission was swift and borderless and possible had even travelled outside its borders in any event. That was the reason Biological warfare was muted in the days of the Cold War , once let loose, nothing can stop it, this is the same scenario .

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » April 30, 2020, 10:31 am

saint wrote:
pal52 wrote:

Like hell they did.
Source

Does not matter about troops and the war.
It would have just taken longer to get to Europe & the rest of the world as no travel restrictions were implemented in those days.

There is also proof that people in California died from Covid in February before any travel restrictions were imposed.
They kept tissue samples and tested them after they died.
The virus was already in USA they did just not recognize it.
I agree China should have done more about reporting and the WHO failed in their job but the USA had 18 scientists working with the WHO from the very beginning of the outbreak.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 30, 2020, 11:44 am

saint wrote:
pal52 wrote:

Like hell they did.
Source

Correct Saint, what happened in 1918 is hardly relevant these days, as in 1918 they neither had the knowledge about the type of flu, nor the medical technology awareness, to prevent it. Today we know a lot more and also know such a deadly virus can do in a short space of time, plus we know of its ability to jump from species to species. SARS Bird Flu and Ebola have all taught us this over the past 20 years.

One would have to say (if he was being honest) that the spread of Covid-19 to the extent it has spread, was preventable. May not a 100% but certain preventable to a large degree, and and that at the first sign of a virus similar to SARS, the alarm bells should have been ringing all over the World. What the month of December 2019 and January 2020, have shown us, is how slowly the spread starts out and then months of February, March and April has taught us is how quickly it can take hold and ramp up to its Peak Infection Rate.

We will never really know how important those first 3 or 4 weeks in December 2019 were (its hard to quantify), when it was starting to take hold in China, but when the the World was not made aware of its existence. We will never know what if any action might have been taken by some countries in December 2019 and very early January 2020, if the they have been told how serious it was and whats its potential to spread might be. We will never know what if any difference an earlier warning might have made to the present circumstance in the World.

1. What we do know is, that World Countries outside of China, were not given that opportunity of using that 3-4 week window, to prepare and or decide on what actions they might need take. By the time the existence this virus was made known by China at end December 2020, its potential to infect was realized and when WHO first published this outbreak on 05 January 2020, it had in all likelihood, moved off shore from China and was quietly starting to establish its roots in other Countries, unbeknown to that Country. :-$ :-$

The Singapore Ministry of Health says it was first made aware of the case in Wuhan on 02 January 2020 and on 23 January, confirmed their first case . Japan on 16 January, South Korea on 20 January, Hong Kong on 23 January 2020, all 2 -3 weeks after China announce they had a virus outbreak

2. Bureaucratic organizations such as WHO, take too long to make a decisions, because it impacts on their Donor support countries (i.e. their Salaries) :-k :-k

The Graph below shows just how quickly the infection rates can climb in a 20 Day period

covid-19-trajectories-prev-1000x600.jpg
pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”