97% of scientists agree jspat knows everything about everything
Im shocked and stunned . Only 97 % , i demand a recount . [-X [-X

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 10:24 am

cjd01 wrote:
April 19, 2020, 10:08 am

And what makes you an authority and must be believed on "most people who actually know what they are talking about"
Another one ...... your ability to attribute that which is not there is commendable. :roll:

You (and saint) can believe what you want.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 19, 2020, 10:30 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 19, 2020, 10:24 am
cjd01 wrote:
April 19, 2020, 10:08 am

And what makes you an authority and must be believed on "most people who actually know what they are talking about"
Another one ...... your ability to attribute that which is not there is commendable. :roll:

You (and saint) can believe what you want.
Well thank you Jack . your allowing us to believe what we want .
I will forever be grateful to you . In fact , im so honoured to have your blessing as to what i believe , im beginning to well up . :-" :-"

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 19, 2020, 10:32 am

Thank you for your blessing
I want to believe in something, I've lost faith in you.
snipe, snipe away

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 10:40 am

cjd01 wrote:
April 19, 2020, 10:32 am
Thank you for your blessing
I want to believe in something, I've lost faith in you.
Yes another with no right of opinion
Yes
97% of scientists agree jspat knows everything about everything
snipe, snipe away
All within the past 20 minutes! :roll:

Absolutely nothing of substance. 8-[

Your lack of self awareness is breathtaking. :lol:

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 19, 2020, 10:43 am

And you
old saying "go and have a Bex and a lie down"

cjd01
udonmap.com

Post by cjd01 » April 19, 2020, 11:33 am

Jack
we can all find "experts"
as a fair and unbiased commentator could you review today's Watters World on the source of the virus
It's a narrative on the virus coming from a lab as a giant FU
Please debunk as you see fit.
please note the references to Washington Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmgYqiHFHFY

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2020, 12:04 pm

Ying 'Boss we think we have found the source of that virus that is killing people'

Ming 'Where is it Ying"?

Ying 'The wet market, we are not sure but we think somebody ate an animal that was infected'.

Ming 'Send a team down to the market, clear out all the animals and have the place thoroughly cleaned and disinfected'

Ying 'but boss, people will not understand our honourable intentions of saving lives. They will say we are trying to cover up rather than do the logical thing and cleanup'

Ming 'Who would say that'?

Ying 'Barney for one sir'

Ming 'Not Barney, the international expert on Chinese wet markets and International virus inspections'?

Ying 'The very same sir'.

Ming 'hold on, I will call Beijing'.

later, Ming comes into the office chuckling

Ming 'Ying, clean and disinfect the market immediately'

Ying 'But what about Barney, we could be in deep trouble'?

Ming 'I checked up on him, he drinks in the Sports Bar in Soi Sampan in Udon. His nicname there is Neville. The guys laugh behind his back there all the time'

Ying 'Neville'

Ming 'Yeah, Neville Nobody, now go and clean up that place'
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 19, 2020, 5:36 pm

Who was it that funded the Wuhan lab who does the animal experiments on bats?

Oh yeah US ($3.7 million)

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » April 19, 2020, 7:04 pm

Whistler wrote:Barney,

What makes you an expert on my life? What a rude and presumptions ***** you are.

Seem to know a bit about China, yes. As well as Taiwan in the days when I was responsible for Asia/Pacific for my US masters.
I’ve finished my outside work, thought of you while whipper snipping again and shoveling up the dog nonsense, relaxing now with dm Ivey cold chang and can answer you in a different manner to you. Politely.

You flatter yourself if you think I consider any aspect of your life in any way. In my post I did not comment on your life. Delusional comes to mind. The Carona stress is strong in this one.
You are thinking way to much and your fragile mental state may be showing, you did not get an answer from me within 2 hours so you throw another bullying comment. Sad really that you let that fester so long.

*****,,, had to look it up, haven’t heard that since high school. It was usually dished out as a friendly insult among mates but you deliver it as an insult to bully someone.
Calling someone “stupid in an abusive manner” is the meaning. Usually to someone with less of an IQ. But you knew that didn’t you. You certainly ride a high horse.
You must have a whole library of insulting words you can throw at people to bully them.
Your current long list of bullying insults to many many members on UM is growing by the day. I have never seen this level of ongoing abuse by one person on UM. Mostly it’s you trying to flex your perceived intellect. You just cannot let a subject go. Last word syndrome.
Plenty of one off insults and rights of reply on UM but you have taken it to a new level.
You have certainly joined and taken on in a big way the new age group of bully’s who now use the internet. Your most likely not the only one but let’s stick to you. This IT type attacking has allowed a different type of guy to now bully in secret taking over what in history was a more old school type of physical aspect to bullying, in a world we used to live in long ago, this now the new way of the tough guy peacock behavior.
It’s common in schools now and also the big boys world we live in. You are confirmation of that.
Sad you can’t see that you to come over the top with all your reply posts to UM members you believe are wrong or you think they are just dumb.
I’m sure you were the life of the party and great for having a beer with. Was probably lonely for you. But in the old days of Aussie pub conversation you may have taken a tumble off that high horse if you chose the style of dialogue you now use and happened to picked the wrong character.

Good luck to you and carry on your ways. No need to reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2020, 7:33 pm

Whistler wrote:Barney,

No need to reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah Neville, but you did.

However, look deep, you missed the point.
Last edited by Whistler on April 19, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 19, 2020, 7:42 pm

^ epic failure at correct post attribution too, despite the need to edit and re-edit.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2020, 8:02 pm

tamada wrote:
April 19, 2020, 7:42 pm
^ epic failure at correct post attribution too, despite the need to edit and re-edit.
Guilty your honour

gprit
udonmap.com

Post by gprit » April 19, 2020, 8:42 pm

I have been following discussions in the UK with interest. My thoughts have always been that it was engineered - whether released accidentally or deliberately is open to question still....I do suspect it WAS an accident.
A very thought provoking and damning documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic seems very conclusive to me. The lab was funded by the USA - but the controls there are abysmal.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 8:45 pm

You have to hope this is fake news, I have my doubts though.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11429828/ ... tore-leak/
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 19, 2020, 9:02 pm

Please, can we get some rationality into this discussion.

From the linked article in the Sun (the source should be enough to raise serious doubts):
SHOCKING photos from a Wuhan lab show a broken seal on a store containing 1,500 virus strains - including the bat coronavirus linked to the devastating pandemic.
How does the Sun know what, and how many, strains are contained in the freezer in the photo?

Which photo, by the way, appears to have taken in the middle of 2018 at the latest.

http://english.whiov.cas.cn/ne/201806/t ... 93863.html

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2020, 9:09 pm

OMG.

A news network owned by Falun Gong with an monumental axe to grind.

I am amazed that so many posters regurgitate sources that fail on the most simplistic scrutiny, they peddle misinformation, distorted facts and downright lies.

Zero credibility sources, deliver messages with zero credibility.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 19, 2020, 9:20 pm

As I say, let’s hope it’s fake news
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

gprit
udonmap.com

Post by gprit » April 19, 2020, 9:50 pm

Let's have any serious arguements against these factual findings before anyone dismisses them.....

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 19, 2020, 10:08 pm

gprit,

A reasonable response. Trouble is, it would takes hours everyday to sift through every video posted by a quite large number of conspiracy theorists on this site.

Many of them go for 30 minutes, a lot even more. You can see the rantings right up front, see old dates, a quick look at the credentials on the sites and you can see pretty quickly which have a reputation for misinformation.

The Internet is a rich target for misinformation. Putin has weaponised misinformation and so many interest group do the same. Trump has made so many false claims about fake news that posters have cottoned on that you can do this and often get away with patent lies.

Dismiss the obvious and move on is my motto. If it looks fake, it probably is fake, don't sweat it

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”