The source of the coronvirus??

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » April 10, 2020, 12:22 pm

saint
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by saint » April 10, 2020, 12:45 pm

They are sneaky , lying , cheating , corrupt ,little fookers who have no regard for the rest of the world as long as they are making a profit , and i would not trust them as far as i could throw them . Dispite liking Cantonese nosh , i could live without it . I will where ever possible refuse to bye a Chinese product in the future , no matter how cheap , if there is an alternative.
They are solely obsessed with world domination . Their Road and Belt project proves that , with many of the countries building resentment already , because they see the only ones benefiting are the Chinese .
They are everywhere pillaging what they can , without any resistance .
I hope the world finally wakes up to the fact . Maybe this Virus will be the alarm bell the world needed .
However some still think they are innocent over this crisis , and think that its not their fault .
Beggers belief .

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 10, 2020, 1:06 pm

Yes some in the World knew it was coming, but chose not to tell the rest of the World. [-X [-X [-X

On December 31 after being told by Taiwan that they (Taiwan) had enough evidence of Human to Human Transmittal, they (WHO) kept silent and tried to keep it quite for another 20 Days. =; =; [-X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1agXN8DDAv8

Just look at what that 20 Day period really means and how rapid it increases in case numbers in that 2-3 week (20 Day) period (when it really starts to spread/climb) after it gets a footing (say after the first 100 reported cases). :-k

In Thailand's case (on the virtual graph) it has gone from 100 No Cases up to 2169 No cases in the 20 Day period :-k

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/infect ... d19-curve/

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 10, 2020, 1:29 pm

Saint
Every war (dropping bombs, dropping infections etc )is the same situation as we are seeing now.
Go in there and destroy by whatever means, then go, in there and rebuild
WW1 WW2 Koeran War etc AND benefit from it
Sometimes if you are lucky you benefit on both ends That is from producing the weapons of destruction(Bombs gun ammo etc) to producing the products that will rebuild the destinations we were destroying. Man what a Business
That is what WE (not just Chinese) do as a society
Will you be able to buy all products NOT built in China or with a Chinese influence , I dought it very much And remember what the Chinese have given us over the Centuries
Paper, Deepwater drilling, Biological Pest Control, Cast Iron, Gas Lighting in 500BC, Fireworks and so on, and so on....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... inventions

Their fault, maybe, maybe not. In every incident there is always a primary causes along with many many secondary causes and don't think that the US, Japan, Korea, Canada Uk are innocent in these matters

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 10, 2020, 1:30 pm

I was under the impression that South Koera and the USA were notified also December 31 . Korea reacted and the US did not

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 10, 2020, 2:32 pm

Saint I found another way those Little Buggers are trying to own the world

They were the ones who created Toilet Paper. I can well imagine the day they set out saying "Lets get those Westerners where it hurts!!!"

"Toilet Paper Originated in China (Yes another way for World Dominance)
The use of toilet paper has been traced as far back as 6th-century China. In 1393, while medieval Europe was still wiping with rags, wool, and hay, the Imperial Court in Nanjing was documented to have used 720,000 sheets of toilet paper, and we're not talking small squares — each sheet was roughly 2 by 3 feet. The emperor and his family alone used 15,000 sheets of "a particularly soft and perfumed" type of TP."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/sma ... 9#image=10

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 10, 2020, 3:28 pm

saint wrote:
April 10, 2020, 12:45 pm
They are sneaky , lying , cheating , corrupt ,little fookers who have no regard for the rest of the world as long as they are making a profit , and i would not trust them as far as i could throw them . Dispite liking Cantonese nosh , i could live without it . I will where ever possible refuse to bye a Chinese product in the future , no matter how cheap , if there is an alternative.
They are solely obsessed with world domination . Their Road and Belt project proves that , with many of the countries building resentment already , because they see the only ones benefiting are the Chinese .
I hope the world finally wakes up to the fact . Maybe this Virus will be the alarm bell the world needed .
However some still think they are innocent over this crisis , and think that its not their fault .
Beggers belief .
They have been like that for year in all countries esp in africa . lending money then when they cannot pay back getting the mineral rights .
Problem is they throw money at people esp USA politicians , leaders of WHO and UN . dont think the all suck up to china for donations . Its money in their pocket they suck up to . They are evil with a massive population and the only way out they can see is world domination and they are getting it with bribery. Biden and the lobbyists are a prime example .
I think will be different after the virus going by my facebook comments , esp about never eating chinese food again after seeing thier wet markets and with countries like usa bring back companies so they not so dependant on china

chopperjoey
udonmap.com

Post by chopperjoey » April 10, 2020, 10:21 pm

dragonz wrote:
April 10, 2020, 3:28 pm
saint wrote:
Beggers belief .
They have been like that for year in all countries esp in africa . lending money then when they cannot pay back getting the mineral rights .
Problem is they throw money at people esp USA politicians , leaders of WHO and UN . dont think the all suck up to china for donations . Its money in their pocket they suck up to . They are evil with a massive population and the only way out they can see is world domination and they are getting it with bribery. Biden and the lobbyists are a prime example .
I think will be different after the virus going by my facebook comments , esp about never eating chinese food again after seeing thier wet markets and with countries like usa bring back companies so they not so dependant on china
good grief the utter nonsense. its sheer unbridled ignorance arrogance and pure rascism. "The Evil Chinese".
Finally a country that doesnt bow to America and is big enough to be a threat. PANIC
In just a half century China developed from a poor country where ppl died of hunger into a country with a fabulous economy where ppl thrive. Countries and economies ONLY develop bc ppl are smart and inteligent. Only fools think that China has a great economy bc they "steal" everything.
If China played by the rules made by America, it still would be a poor country exploited as a cheap country by American and western companies. China did the right thing, it did break the rules "Make China Great Again." and BILLIONS OF PPL were taken out of poverty.
Africa? Look at Americas attitude; "they are ----- countries". The Chinese (unlike the Americans ) are not rascist and simply do business in Africa and are WELCOME guests doing busines both sides feel benefits them.
Look around the world, and in Asia, wherever Chinese immigrants come, they become welcome guestd or citizens work hard and contribute to society.
Look at how the Chinese immigrants have contributed to Thailand, and other Asian countries.
To believe the Chinese are "Evil" it will proof to be a fatal misstake. Actually its just designed by America bc China indeed is a threat to Americas global dominance, but as we often can see, americas dominance doesnt meanits beneficial for other western countries. (America spying on its allies leaders like Germany, etc etc, America stealing secrets from so called allies, throwing allies under the bus (the Kurds), etc its a long list.
China pretty smart and also pretty positive. Sure not perfect, but America is more far away from being perfect. America is a global bully now only more clear with Trump. And now working hard to blame China for their own failure to handle the crisis. Hilarious. And handing out Trillions of dollars bailout to big business, what happened with "we are not a nanny state". America, if they want to go to the space station, thry gotta hitch a ride with the russians bc they cant go into space themselves. LOOSERS.
Instead of demonizing a country with billions of pp, and a GREAT ECONOMY we should understand and work together.
And dont forget all the inventions China shared with us, from paper to spaghetti to gunpowder, we never payed a dime for "copyrights". we just stole it. and we forced the Chinese to use opium which crippled their country. Instead of blasting uneducated nonsense, learn history, and Have No Fear For The Unknown.
May God Bless You.

chopperjoey
udonmap.com

Post by chopperjoey » April 10, 2020, 10:34 pm

Doodoo wrote:
April 10, 2020, 2:32 pm
Saint I found another way those Little Buggers are trying to own the world

They were the ones who created Toilet Paper. I can well imagine the day they set out saying "Lets get those Westerners where it hurts!!!"

"Toilet Paper Originated in China (Yes another way for World Dominance)
The use of toilet paper has been traced as far back as 6th-century China. In 1393, while medieval Europe was still wiping with rags, wool, and hay, the Imperial Court in Nanjing was documented to have used 720,000 sheets of toilet paper, and we're not talking small squares — each sheet was roughly 2 by 3 feet. The emperor and his family alone used 15,000 sheets of "a particularly soft and perfumed" type of TP."

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/sma ... 9#image=10
"those little buggers".

its just stunning (and telling) that posts like these are tolerated and not immeduately removed for being blatant rascist.

Sadly, and sometimes amusingly, this is the general attitude of many (but not all) farang, "the Thais are stupid idiots, the Chinese are just pure evil, etc etc".Only Farang is inteligent and logical. A real arrogant knowitall who treats other ppl as his personal staff.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 10, 2020, 10:35 pm

chopperjoey wrote:
April 10, 2020, 10:21 pm
dragonz wrote:
April 10, 2020, 3:28 pm
saint wrote:
Beggers belief .
good grief the utter nonsense. its sheer unbridled ignorance arrogance and pure rascism. "The Evil Chinese".
Finally a country that doesnt bow to America and is big enough to be a threat. PANIC
In just a half century China developed from a poor country where ppl died of hunger into a country with a fabulous economy where ppl thrive. Countries and economies ONLY develop bc ppl are smart and inteligent. Only fools think that China has a great economy bc they "steal" everything.
If China played by the rules made by America, it still would be a poor country exploited as a cheap country by American and western companies. China did the right thing, it did break the rules "Make China Great Again." and BILLIONS OF PPL were taken out of poverty.
Africa? Look at Americas attitude; "they are ----- countries". The Chinese (unlike the Americans ) are not rascist and simply do business in Africa and are WELCOME guests doing busines both sides feel benefits them.
Look around the world, and in Asia, wherever Chinese immigrants come, they become welcome guestd or citizens work hard and contribute to society.
Look at how the Chinese immigrants have contributed to Thailand, and other Asian countries.
To believe the Chinese are "Evil" it will proof to be a fatal misstake. Actually its just designed by America bc China indeed is a threat to Americas global dominance, but as we often can see, americas dominance doesnt meanits beneficial for other western countries. (America spying on its allies leaders like Germany, etc etc, America stealing secrets from so called allies, throwing allies under the bus (the Kurds), etc its a long list.
China pretty smart and also pretty positive. Sure not perfect, but America is more far away from being perfect. America is a global bully now only more clear with Trump. And now working hard to blame China for their own failure to handle the crisis. Hilarious. And handing out Trillions of dollars bailout to big business, what happened with "we are not a nanny state". America, if they want to go to the space station, thry gotta hitch a ride with the russians bc they cant go into space themselves. LOOSERS.
Instead of demonizing a country with billions of pp, and a GREAT ECONOMY we should understand and work together.
And dont forget all the inventions China shared with us, from paper to spaghetti to gunpowder, we never payed a dime for "copyrights". we just stole it. and we forced the Chinese to use opium which crippled their country. Instead of blasting uneducated nonsense, learn history, and Have No Fear For The Unknown.
May God Bless You.
. You are wrong on this one, China is a big problem and getting worse.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 11, 2020, 5:53 am

Im not talking about the Chinese from history , Im talking about the Chinese alleged communist state of today .
Welcome in Africa my arse . Tell that to Senegal , who are having vast amounts of timber poached and smuggled through the Gambia .
Tell that to Tanzania , or Kenya , who are having their wildlife pillaged and smuggled to China , dispite their hardest efforts to protect what they see as a natural asset .
The only African states that embrace China are the the ones more or just as corrupt as the Chinese themselves .
If anyone is talking nonsense Its you Chopperjoey .
Prove to me non of what ive mentioned is happening !!! You cant , but you can spout about what they gave us a few hundred years ago , and forget their most valuable export then SILK .
Do you really want to give me a history lesson ?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 11, 2020, 6:17 am

OMG an argument skewed as a way to blame the Chinese for almost everything including the stupidity of many . factually their dealings with this outbreak at its inception was flawed , but sadly as I have stated before our interconnectivity and ease of travel hastened the problem and we are all living with that .
The Chinese as a nation was far more advanced than all Western nations including the USA which did not even exist as a nation a mere baby in fact . They had invented things the so-called Western nations had not even thought about. One should read Marco Polo's travels and the History of China to really understand just how advanced they were, scientifically as well as in many other ways , before slagging them off as a problem nation, true their current activities are seen as a threat, but in many ways they are only playing catch up after their own revolution which decimated millions . So it is of no surprise to see that 1.5 BILLION people from a nation whose antecedents lay claim to many life changing inventions even before many nations came to power or even existed , are now flexing their muscles as it were .

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 11, 2020, 6:31 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 11, 2020, 6:17 am
OMG an argument skewed as a way to blame the Chinese for almost everything including the stupidity of many . factually their dealings with this outbreak at its inception was flawed , but sadly as I have stated before our interconnectivity and ease of travel hastened the problem and we are all living with that .
The Chinese as a nation was far more advanced than all Western nations including the USA which did not even exist as a nation a mere baby in fact . They had invented things the so-called Western nations had not even thought about. One should read Marco Polo's travels and the History of China to really understand just how advanced they were, scientifically as well as in many other ways , before slagging them off as a problem nation, true their current activities are seen as a threat, but in many ways they are only playing catch up after their own revolution which decimated millions . So it is of no surprise to see that 1.5 BILLION people from a nation whose antecedents lay claim to many life changing inventions even before many nations came to power or even existed , are now flexing their muscles as it were .
Does flawed in your judgement mean covered up until it could be covered up no more .
Yet you talk to me of stupidity . Incidently many of Marco Polos observation in China were also flawed .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 11, 2020, 7:23 am

saint wrote:
April 11, 2020, 6:31 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Does flawed in your judgement mean covered up until it could be covered up no more .
Yet you talk to me of stupidity . Incidently many of Marco Polos observation in China were also flawed .
woh this is heavy stuff for a non history buff like oneself .. all i know is he invented a cracking mint !!

morning from DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 11, 2020, 10:16 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 11, 2020, 7:23 am
saint wrote:
April 11, 2020, 6:31 am
Khun Paul wrote:
woh this is heavy stuff for a non history buff like oneself .. all i know is he invented a cracking mint !!

morning from DM
Really prove your last remark !

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 11, 2020, 10:27 am

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 11, 2020, 11:35 am

You are all ignoring the greatest culinary sin of all time, invented by China. Sweet and sour chicken with pineapple chunks. Unforgivable.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 11, 2020, 12:58 pm

Sweet and sour sauces have been used in English cuisine since the Middle Ages, with recipes for sweet and sour meat and fish in the 1390 cookery book The Forme of Cury.
Maybe here it started???

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 11, 2020, 1:58 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 11, 2020, 11:35 am
You are all ignoring the greatest culinary sin of all time, invented by China. Sweet and sour chicken with pineapple chunks. Unforgivable.
I worked all over mainland China between 1980 and 1988 and apart from the China Garden restaurant run by an Aussie-Chinese guy that opened in the basement arcade of the Great Wall Hotel around 1985, the whole concept of exotic, wholesome and tasty Chinese cuisine in China is a myth.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 11, 2020, 2:06 pm

Are Bats and Pangalins not exotic and wholesome then ?
But yes British Chinese and Chinese Chinese are from what i hear are totally differant , except for a few dishes i suspect .

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”