Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Post by papafarang » January 9, 2022, 8:02 am

Vaccines cause mutations = vaccine created omocron = vaccines have saved us . Great work TD ,you've proved vaccines are good and we can all get back to normal in 60 days. or is that 59 days now ? i'm so looking forward to throwing buckets of water over people for Songkran :lol:

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 9, 2022, 8:21 am

papafarang wrote:
January 9, 2022, 8:02 am
Vaccines cause mutations = vaccine created omocron = vaccines have saved us . Great work TD ,you've proved vaccines are good and we can all get back to normal in 60 days. or is that 59 days now ? i'm so looking forward to throwing buckets of water over people for Songkran :lol:
Dunno about back to normal Dean .. i think its been dubbed the newer new normal .. expect loads of added lesser restrictions for years to come if not ever n ever .. one of which will be SHA certification another insurance against virus on travel and visas etc , that before we get started on the cost of living etc...

I predict 3 months from now without another variant or the government opening up to soon for SK and it could all go tits up again .. hopefully April things will be better ..but we said that last year didnt we ??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 9, 2022, 8:37 am

Barney wrote:
January 9, 2022, 8:01 am
Endemic is the word used. It ain’t a pandemic anymore.
If you can buy self test kits and self isolate if you think your crook then it ain’t a pandemic.
History is there to show that just as many people previously died of the flu.
You can come from behind the couch now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly! And in fact since the CDC said that the PCR tests couldn't distinguish between the seasonal flu and the Wu Flu you can bet many of the grossly exaggerated death count was actually the seasonal flu.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 9, 2022, 8:39 am

papafarang wrote:
That's a serious stretch of logic....nature saved us from our folly with the useless vaccines, but how many died from the vaccines? So far over 21000, which is more than ALL other vaccines combined over the past 30 years so I don't think 'saved us' is the right conclusion.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 9, 2022, 8:44 am

The sidekick is back with more BS and the same old tired lines. How unoriginal and boring.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 9, 2022, 9:55 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 9, 2022, 8:21 am
papafarang wrote:
Dunno about back to normal Dean .. i think its been dubbed the newer new normal .. expect loads of added lesser restrictions for years to come if not ever n ever .. one of which will be SHA certification another insurance against virus on travel and visas etc , that before we get started on the cost of living etc...

I predict 3 months from now without another variant or the government opening up to soon for SK and it could all go tits up again .. hopefully April things will be better ..but we said that last year didnt we ??

DM
just waiting for the next one , I've lost count . isn't it Pi coming next ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » January 9, 2022, 10:00 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
January 9, 2022, 8:39 am
That's a serious stretch of logic....nature saved us from our folly with the useless vaccines, but how many died from the vaccines? So far over 21000, which is more than ALL other vaccines combined over the past 30 years so I don't think 'saved us' is the right conclusion.
Tens of thousands also died because they were denied therapeutics at the onset of covid. They were sent home to get worse until they needed to be hospitalized and at a point of no return on a ventilator.

Even though those practicing scientism continue to mock it and deny it, HCQ and Ivermectin with Zinc both work and have saved many. Ask the countries that have allowed their citizens access.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 9, 2022, 10:16 am

Barney wrote:
If you can buy self test kits and self isolate if you think your crook then it ain’t a pandemic.

It's a sofa.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » January 9, 2022, 3:45 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
January 9, 2022, 10:00 am
Teacher Dan wrote:
January 9, 2022, 8:39 am
Tens of thousands also died because they were denied therapeutics at the onset of covid. They were sent home to get worse until they needed to be hospitalized and at a point of no return on a ventilator.

Even though those practicing scientism continue to mock it and deny it, HCQ and Ivermectin with Zinc both work and have saved many. Ask the countries that have allowed their citizens access.
Oh yeah....Dr. McCullough estimates, using the exaggerated death count number claimed, hundreds of thousands of lives could have been saved by using HCQ and Ivermectin. Not to mention the tens of thousands murdered in old folks' homes by the various DEM governors like NY, PA, NJ, MI, and CA's.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 9, 2022, 3:59 pm

^
Box of Rocks.jpg
Box of Rocks.jpg (4.29 KiB) Viewed 1479 times

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 9, 2022, 8:20 pm

Ha, ha, we have a DoDo circle jerk in motion, Jack, just as predicted! There are so many words posted that I'm befuddled now. :shock:

Sorry, DooDoo not DoDo, this predictive texting is a pain in the arsene wenger.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 9, 2022, 8:40 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 9, 2022, 8:20 pm
Ha, ha, we have a DoDo circle jerk in motion, Jack, just as predicted! There are so many words posted that I'm befuddled now. :shock:

Sorry, DooDoo not DoDo, this predictive texting is a pain in the arsene wenger.
Sounds painful

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » January 9, 2022, 8:41 pm

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 9, 2022, 8:51 pm

tamada wrote:
January 9, 2022, 10:16 am
Barney wrote:

It's a sofa.
You're both wrong. I started this 'hiding behind the chesterfield' routine with Westerby and his many nom de plumes many moons ago. Earnest can back me up. Fawn! Hey matron! I needs yuh.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 9, 2022, 9:12 pm

Yeah, Uncle T has been hiding behind the Chesterfield since Jesus was a Corporal. And can I remind you that Officer IC Udon Map will not tolerate plagiarismon this forum, even if it involves Colonials.

Right, back to the circle jerk, team.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 9, 2022, 10:22 pm

Earnest wrote:
January 9, 2022, 9:12 pm
Yeah, Uncle T has been hiding behind the Chesterfield since Jesus was a Corporal. And can I remind you that Officer IC Udon Map will not tolerate plagiarismon this forum, even if it involves Colonials.

Right, back to the circle jerk, team.
How did Bleeding Jesus get to be a Corporal? I thought John the Baptist, Moses and the Devil himself outranked him, but it turns out they were only privates. Speaking of which, you were the one hiding behind the chesterfield. If we had been there together it would have constituted the first Udon Map circle jerk...team.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 9, 2022, 11:05 pm

Here is an informative and factual article about the differing impact of covid on Canadian and U.S. hospitals.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/health-sy ... -1.6308357

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » January 10, 2022, 1:56 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
January 9, 2022, 10:22 pm
If we had been there together it would have constituted the first Udon Map circle jerk...team.
Fancy.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 10, 2022, 7:29 am

Latest update on the Deltacron variant of variants .. seems found in Cyprus with 25 cases being found.

So many news links to it now,all similar re details but differ greatly with regard to if its even real to how strong it is and its lifespan.

Google is your friend ..
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 10, 2022, 9:50 am

I think that the way forward is what is being touted in the British Press currently, treat all variants unless specifically deemed to be a high hospitalisation variant like the Original Covid and Delta, as a serious flu type problem . In other words live with it, injections available if in the At Risk group ( which luckily does not include trolls and mis-informationists ) , like the flu a few days off and off we go again. No lockdowns, No shutdowns and life returns to as near normal as we can hope for . But businesses can insist on masks and whatever they like as they have always been able to .
Sounds like a sensible plan, making the Public responsible for their health , bet most would take a vaccine as they do Flu jabs , just to avoid being ill.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”