Curfew

noosard
udonmap.com

Re: Curfew

Post by noosard » May 6, 2020, 7:59 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:18 am
Judging by news reports the mindless people congregating and having fun while drinking may well spur more restrictions including a Booze ban again.
One must really understand the Government does understand its Public, they abuse, ignore and snub their noses at any law as they see fit , possibly sparking a resurgence of the Virus.
They are just some people you cannot educate at all.
you could ask which country
i am sure if i look in todays papers that would fit at least half dozen different countries
not just because of the alcohol ban here

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2020, 8:12 am

noosard wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:59 am
Khun Paul wrote:
Judging by news reports the mindless people congregating and having fun while drinking may well spur more restrictions including a Booze ban again.
One must really understand the Government does understand its Public, they abuse, ignore and snub their noses at any law as they see fit , possibly sparking a resurgence of the Virus.
i am sure if i look in todays papers that would fit at least half dozen different countries
Very true ..

With regard to Thailand i think the Government has done a decent job with the covid crisis , just a couple of foophars allowing thousands to travel when the Bkk bars etc closed similarly for the May hols ..

From the outset a large percentage of the population for what ever reason seem not to have grasped the seriousness of this issue and a lot of government requests and advice has not been followed .. as more time passes less n less people are adhering to government instructions ... possibly thinking its beaten when with so few tests being done it most certainly is not.

The curfew is just one point which is being not taken seriously more n more ..as is mask wearing and more so social distancing which is none existent generally...especially if theres a pallet of Leo up for grabs =;

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 6, 2020, 8:20 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:50 am

If you actually read the definition of Xenophobia you would fully understand .
xenophobia
noun
1) fear or hatred of foreigners, people from different cultures, or strangers:
2) fear or dislike of the customs, dress, etc., of people who are culturally different from oneself
Perfect description for your original post if you ask me
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2020, 8:24 am

Seconds out ..ROUND 1

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 6, 2020, 8:26 am

Sends a PM then switches his off so I can't respond, theres a shock. You know 100% I have no issue with telling you what I think personally, I've never admitted to having a huge ego but what I have said is I can be arrogant (I still have the text) I'm honest unlike some people also involved in this conversation. Pissing you off? Well cut the xenophobic remarks and pompous posts, if you don't want to be called out for what you are don't post them. Me and Niggly, we just have a few things we both detest other than that there is nothing else in common between us.
Attachments
20200506_080211.jpg
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2020, 8:43 am

Whats XENOPOHOBIA .. Xenophobia maybe

DING DING Round 2 ..

THIS COULD GO either way TO A 12 ROUND POINTS DECISION .. or an early KO

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 6, 2020, 8:43 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 6, 2020, 8:12 am
noosard wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Very true ..

With regard to Thailand i think the Government has done a decent job with the covid crisis , just a couple of foophars allowing thousands to travel when the Bkk bars etc closed similarly for the May hols ..

From the outset a large percentage of the population for what ever reason seem not to have grasped the seriousness of this issue and a lot of government requests and advice has not been followed .. as more time passes less n less people are adhering to government instructions ... possibly thinking its beaten when with so few tests being done it most certainly is not.

The curfew is just one point which is being not taken seriously more n more ..as is mask wearing and more so social distancing which is none existent generally...especially if theres a pallet of Leo up for grabs =;

DM
All this from observing one t-junction among millions when putting out the bins or taking the dogs for a 4 a.m. piss, visiting the local 7-eleven and watching one video. Nice affirmation echo chamber we have here.

IMHO the Thai general public are overwhelmingly observing the rules and regulations. If they weren't, the government would already have popped everyone's balloons and not just those that need alcohol.

So hundreds are flocking to DIY stores here... same happened when B&Q reopened some of their stores in the UK. Unattributed viral video's showed people lining up around the block just the same as one unattributed viral video showed a beer scrum at a Thai store. Some unattributed pictures of a gridlocked 304 and then... nothing.

Time to temper perceptions with reality.
Last edited by tamada on May 6, 2020, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 6, 2020, 8:44 am

Vince, you can add being the recipient of PMs from numnuts to the things we have in common

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 6, 2020, 8:46 am

...handbags, and so early too!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2020, 8:53 am

tamada wrote:
May 6, 2020, 8:43 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
noosard wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Very true ..

DM
All this from observing one t-junction among millions when putting out the bins or taking the dogs for a 4 a.m. piss, visiting the local 7-eleven and watching one video. Nice affirmation echo chamber we have here.

IMHO the Thai general public are overwhelmingly observing the rules and regulations. If they weren't, the government would already have popped everyone's balloons and not just those that need alcohol.

So hundreds are flocking to DIY stores here... same happened when B&Q reopened some of their stores in the UK. Unattributed viral video's showed people lining up around the block just the same as one unattributed viral video showed a beer scrum at a Thai store.

AND IMHO ..i dont agree with YHO ..

Heres a thing .. judging by what i am seeing the the intersection (not T junction very loso) and assuming this is typical of the thousands of intersections nationally then im sticking to my opinion ..which may differ from others that generally the curfew and more social distancing has desended into a joke with only some large retailers adhering etc .. not a high percentage of the overall population .. one 10 minute check of the ring road , a walk to 7 or aride into town can confirm my views ..

We can agree to disagree Tammy .. dont start climbing again you were doing so well ..and dont forget to wish Vince happy birthday .

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 6, 2020, 8:54 am

Niggly wrote:
May 6, 2020, 8:20 am
Khun Paul wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:50 am

If you actually read the definition of Xenophobia you would fully understand .
xenophobia
noun
1) fear or hatred of foreigners, people from different cultures, or strangers:
2) fear or dislike of the customs, dress, etc., of people who are culturally different from oneself
Perfect description for your original post if you ask me
I was not aware I was talking to you , but as usual you jumped in, with another attempt at trying to be clever.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 6, 2020, 8:57 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
noosard wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Very true ..

DM
Agree, but as this is Udon Thani Forum in Thailand, my post was reference to Thailand generally, not specifically Udon Thani , other countries I am sure have similar problems and judging by some posters possibly worse.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2020, 8:58 am

KP survives a standing count to come back with a low blow and an upper cut .. saved by the bell !!!! the corner men are doing a great job patching him up ...

DING DONG .. Round 3

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 6, 2020, 8:58 am

tamada wrote:
May 6, 2020, 8:43 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
noosard wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Very true ..

DM

So hundreds are flocking to DIY stores here... same happened when B&Q reopened some of their stores in the UK. Unattributed viral video's showed people lining up around the block just the same as one unattributed viral video showed a beer scrum at a Thai store. Some unattributed pictures of a gridlocked 304 and then... nothing.

I think Dm has a better understanding of whats happening . So what perceptions and reality are you talking about . Yours ?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 6, 2020, 9:02 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 6, 2020, 8:58 am
KP survives a standing count to come back with a low blow and an upper cut .. saved by the bell !!!! the corner men are doing a great job patching him up ...

DING DONG .. Round 3
Do I care I ask you. Nope !!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 6, 2020, 9:07 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 6, 2020, 8:54 am

I was not aware I was talking to you , but as usual you jumped in, with another attempt at trying to be clever.
Posting your xenophobic comments on a public forum meant you were talking to me & everyone else that read it.
Suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself if you don’t want people to read them.

Oh, & a dictionary definition when asked to read it is being clever now is it?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 6, 2020, 9:18 am

I seriously think it's time to call time out now. We all know KP's loathing of Johnny Foreigner and his dislike of Thailand, the Thai govt and pretty much everything else in between but between us we are killing threads.

KP please try not to be so xenophobic and pompous and hopefully the harsh retorts will stop, just think about it.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 6, 2020, 9:23 am

Yeah, I’m good with that

Loosely back on topic, I’ve just had a report from The Boy back in the U.K. that the police have blocked off the canal towpath because of the huge increase in people who’ve decided to use it for the daily exercise & cant/won’t comply with social distancing. They’ve got patrols out nicking offenders who are ignoring the police notice

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 6, 2020, 9:24 am

tamada wrote:
May 6, 2020, 8:46 am
...handbags, and so early too!
Actual picture of me on the way to the Tbar for a birthday fry up.
Attachments
images (3).jpeg
images (3).jpeg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 1359 times

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2020, 9:28 am

Rumble in the Jungle NA ... more like Fannying on the Form

Referee stops the contest in the 4 th round .. accidental clash of heads means that KP keeps his IXB title

Intercontinental Xenophobic Belt

Was there a rematch in the contract .. hope NOT

DM

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”