udonmap.com

Re: Curfew

Post by noosard » April 28, 2020, 9:39 am

You are welcome Alfie

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » April 28, 2020, 7:22 pm

เคอร์ฟิว curfew , another month of same then ?

we're going to have more than a few broke and
losing their beans :?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 3, 2020, 2:10 am

i decided to try and assist the rain gods .. following an ancient Apache Indian dance i stripped naked in the car park (techically my garden) with my head painted black and feathers in every orifice i carefully danced and chanted the song downloaded from makeitrain.com.... twas at his point i noticed at least 5 or 6 culprits violating the curfew and the intersection i love so dearly , they stopped n stared then drive off again .. muttering comorn its gonna rain

My point being we just had a few light spots of rain =D> and there seems little respect for the law when it comes down to the curfew [-X

DM ... feathers removed n i need a rest ..its hot very hot
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 3, 2020, 6:15 am

My point being we just had a few light spots of rain and there seems little respect for the law when it comes down to the curfew.

There is very little enforcement of the curfew laws DM, same as absolutely zilch enforcement when it comes to Inter-Provincial travel for a wee holiday as well. If there was one thing they could have done to ensure no spread (no matter how small) then they missed the target by the proverbial mile. But no wine with a meal because it will spread the virus, and you can remove your mask while eating but must replace it afterwards. Scientific evidence has shown that you are not contagious when eating, only if you drink wine can you spread the virus.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 3, 2020, 2:51 pm

Other than the first few days the curfew has not been respected ..where im looking from that is .. the UD ring road not been a day without numerous violators.

also agree why cancel the SK hols then open up too soon for these less prestigious May hols .. crazy decision again ... but wont allow a tipple with a meal in a controlled distanced environment.

its all turning into a control the yokels ..stop the peasants from revolting !!

DM

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 3, 2020, 2:59 pm

For the first time since the curfew started I happened to be outdoors at 11pm last night & was surprised how much background noise of engines I could hear. Obviously I couldn’t tell if it was essential travel but I was expecting it to be deathly quiet.
In fact Saturday nights at 11pm were definitely quieter before
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 3, 2020, 3:37 pm

Got a cousin currently serving time at His Majesty's pleasure due to the fact he cant tell the time Didn't take very long for the Mrs to realise he was gonna get very little sympathy and even less of a bail out

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 5, 2020, 10:33 pm

22-30 hrs ... Just been out to chuck mi rubbish in the bin and 4 motorbikes , 2 pick ups trucks , a 3BB truck and a couple of other vehicles out on a jolly , loitered outside my office a few more mins n still more going past ..

WTF happened to this curfew idea ?? ..its a piss take same as announced today on channel 3 the national percentage of the population observing social distancing is very very low ..it just aint happening ..

Who could blame the government if they choose to not ease restrictions and re ban the booze !!

Its giving the intersection a bad name .. jolly bad show

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 5, 2020, 10:45 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
May 3, 2020, 3:37 pm
Got a cousin currently serving time at His Majesty's pleasure due to the fact he cant tell the time Didn't take very long for the Mrs to realise he was gonna get very little sympathy and even less of a bail out
Peabrain got sent home to the village today .........sounds like he learnt his lesson NOT, bragging about it not being that bad. Wouldn't be surprised if he was out with his "mates" celebrating his release tonight

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 5, 2020, 10:51 pm

What happened to The Lockdown ?? I Was in Tesco & Big C In Nong Khai earlier this afternoon, BOTH Rammed with people & Couldn't even find a parking place in Tesco's.....I Know like me people have to shop for Food & Other Needs,But I Think the whole of Nongers was out Today....Also Noticed A LOT Of Laos Registered Vehicles & I Thought the Borders were CLOSED !!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 5, 2020, 11:13 pm

So thats where all those "cheap" 2019 reg cars are gonna come from

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 6, 2020, 4:31 am

747man wrote:
May 5, 2020, 10:51 pm
What happened to The Lockdown ?? I Was in Tesco & Big C In Nong Khai earlier this afternoon, BOTH Rammed with people & Couldn't even find a parking place in Tesco's.....I Know like me people have to shop for Food & Other Needs,But I Think the whole of Nongers was out Today....Also Noticed A LOT Of Laos Registered Vehicles & I Thought the Borders were CLOSED !!!
Same in Udon , Everything appeared to back to normal in the shops and on the roads yesturday .
Maybe the locals have woken up to the fact this control over the country that Flipflop has imposed has very little to do with the virus , and the way they keep changing the rules halfway through the game hasnt helped anyone .
Have a plan , any plan , keep it simple , and stick to it .
Here they chop and change the rules on a daily basis .
Close provincial travel , but its O K to fly in . Lift the alcahol ban , but is it a day , a week , a month .
Oh it depends on the peoples behaviour , and its up to the Governor . Wear a mask , oh , dont wear a mask .
Social distancing oh yes , you need to keep apart , but only untill you forget .
You can eat in a restaurant , but you cant drink alcohol , yet you can drink an iced tea or coke .
There is no logic or common sense to any of it .
The whole shambles is a joke . So is it no wonder the locals react the way they do . There is no clear guidance and even less enforcement of whatever micky mouse rules they come up with .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 6, 2020, 4:46 am

Joined the car conga line to pay my way overdue road tax at the drive-thru late yesterday morning. Was very busy being the start of the month and all and took about 40 minutes to get to the single kiosk that was open. Only one twerp raced passed the long line CLEARLY waiting at the IN gate and tried to cut in. A few coming from downtown thought they would be allowed to cut/filter in and ended up blocking the road. But most sensed that high levels of Thainess were in play, drove on, u-turned and joined the queue.

Otherwise very busy EVERYWHERE so avoided going anywhere else. Maybe it will revert to sensible, pre- May Day levels after today's Buddha thingmie... probably not.

PS: this is not a wall climb.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 6, 2020, 7:18 am

Judging by news reports the mindless people congregating and having fun while drinking may well spur more restrictions including a Booze ban again.
One must really understand the Government does understand its Public, they abuse, ignore and snub their noses at any law as they see fit , possibly sparking a resurgence of the Virus.
They are just some people you cannot educate at all.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 6, 2020, 7:24 am

"Also Noticed A LOT Of Laos Registered Vehicles & I Thought the Borders were CLOSED !!!"

I guess they are not Closed then 747

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 6, 2020, 7:27 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:18 am
Judging by news reports the mindless people congregating and having fun while drinking may well spur more restrictions including a Booze ban again.
One must really understand the Government does understand its Public, they abuse, ignore and snub their noses at any law as they see fit , possibly sparking a resurgence of the Virus.

More xenophobia from KP, why can't they be educated Paul, are they less capable than white, Europeans and why can't the government understand their public, all stupid huh?
Last edited by vincemunday on May 6, 2020, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 6, 2020, 7:36 am

Last night was the worst night for curfew violators up to date lost count of how many i saw before retiring ..

DM

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 6, 2020, 7:38 am

To coin a phrase "they think it's all over!", one case was a brilliant result but they'll bugger it up if they're not careful.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 6, 2020, 7:50 am

vincemunday wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:27 am
Khun Paul wrote:
May 6, 2020, 7:18 am

More xenophobia from KP, why can't they be educated Paul, are they less capable than white, Europeans and why can't the government understand their public, all stupid huh?
Sorry again your accusations fall at the first hurdle. I do not hate the Thais as you again IMPLY by your accusations, just stating how sad it is that the mindless uneducated could cause the vast majority to undergo another session of No alcohol sales .
If you actually read the definition of Xenophobia you would fully understand .

I never stated the Government DOES NOT understand, I said they did. Obviously picking up a point without fully reading what has been said as usual, so happy to have a go, but incapable of making sense.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”