Welcome to the party party

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Welcome to the party party

Post by GT93 » January 6, 2022, 4:50 pm

I don't hate the UK AlexO. I think it's a fascinating country. I can't stand Johnson. Like Trump he sets a very poor example for other democracies. I think it's important that blatant serial liars such as Johnson get a quick come-uppance so that politicians don't see blatant serial lying as a successful political strategy.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 6, 2022, 6:09 pm

Now if only the speaker of the house would actually make him correct his lies infront of the cameras he might think twice before spurting his next load. All the time he just lets him carry on he is just taking a wrecking ball to our democracy

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 6, 2022, 9:09 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 6, 2022, 6:09 pm
Now if only the speaker of the house would actually make him correct his lies infront of the cameras he might think twice before spurting his next load. All the time he just lets him carry on he is just taking a wrecking ball to our democracy
You reckon Sir Lindsay Hoyle isn't up to the task? Maybe giving a man enough rope is something they do regularly in Chorley.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 6, 2022, 9:12 pm

This weeks PMQ's was a disgrace [-X

If the torys had a deputy half as good as Angela Rayner they would have ditched Bojo weeks ago :lol:

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » January 6, 2022, 9:18 pm

what do you call a Scouser wearing a suit?....... :-" :-"

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 6, 2022, 9:24 pm

The defendant
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 6, 2022, 10:23 pm

Pimp?

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 6, 2022, 10:43 pm

GT93 wrote:
January 6, 2022, 4:50 pm
I don't hate the UK AlexO. I think it's a fascinating country. I can't stand Johnson. Like Trump he sets a very poor example for other democracies. I think it's important that blatant serial liars such as Johnson get a quick come-uppance so that politicians don't see blatant serial lying as a successful political strategy.
Its been a successful political strategy worldwide since time immorial. Where do you find a politician who does not lie as a necessary part of the job.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 6, 2022, 11:21 pm

Most have always got away with the odd lie, there's only one who lies coz he doesn't have a clue what the truth actually sounds like

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 6, 2022, 11:49 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 6, 2022, 11:21 pm
Most have always got away with the odd lie, there's only one who lies coz he doesn't have a clue what the truth actually sounds like
It must be true, the Guardian says so. Starting to sound a wee bit pathetic given you have lived here for many years and your only information comes from the left wing media who are famous for their honesty and unbiased reporting. Still the leader of the political party with the biggest majority for many a year. So obviously a huge number of Brits do not agree with you. Just a thought.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 7, 2022, 2:46 pm

And how exactly have the "huge number of Brits" been rewarded?

Answers on a postcard to...

In the meantime, "Baroness Bra" is being offered up to the sacrificial altar in order that the lights don't shine too brightly on Boris's latest grand deceit over the refurbishment of his rutting stall. I wonder if a three-strike rule applies?

Note for Alex: No Guardian quotes were used in this post.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... -messages/

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnso ... e-12510474
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 7, 2022, 2:55 pm

AlexO wrote:
January 6, 2022, 11:49 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
January 6, 2022, 11:21 pm
It must be true, the Guardian says so. Starting to sound a wee bit pathetic given you have lived here for many years and your only information comes from the left wing media who are famous for their honesty and unbiased reporting. Still the leader of the political party with the biggest majority for many a year. So obviously a huge number of Brits do not agree with you. Just a thought.
I'm not sure what the Guardian (or any other rag) has to do with a PM lying through his teeth week in week out, but I (unlike you obviously) watch PM question time so get my info first hand as opposed to via some right wing comic =;

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 8, 2022, 8:15 pm

Given that the PM's question time is answering questions already submitted and the prepared answers given on national media outlets, it would be interesting to know just how you know he is lying through his teeth and a few examples of your constant accusations be given. Or are they state secrets same as your Brexit nonsense.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 8, 2022, 9:58 pm

Amazes me that you totally ignore Blair who lied to the world, took the UK into a totally unnecessary war costing servicemen's lives and causing life changing injuries never mind the billons of quid the war and aftermath caused, who is now being awarded with one of the highest positions in the UK hierarchy. But he's ok because he is not a Tory. Simply amazing.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 12, 2022, 8:07 am

AlexO wrote:
January 8, 2022, 8:15 pm
Given that the PM's question time is answering questions already submitted and the prepared answers given on national media outlets, it would be interesting to know just how you know he is lying through his teeth and a few examples of your constant accusations be given. Or are they state secrets same as your Brexit nonsense.
https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/part ... 76064.html
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 12, 2022, 8:18 am

AlexO wrote:
January 8, 2022, 9:58 pm
Amazes me that you totally ignore Blair who lied to the world, took the UK into a totally unnecessary war costing servicemen's lives and causing life changing injuries never mind the billons of quid the war and aftermath caused, who is now being awarded with one of the highest positions in the UK hierarchy. But he's ok because he is not a Tory. Simply amazing.
That's a truly red herring there and although I can sense your flustration, we're actually talking about something fishy with the CURRENT occupant of #10.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 12, 2022, 4:03 pm

tamada wrote:
January 12, 2022, 8:18 am
AlexO wrote:
January 8, 2022, 9:58 pm
That's a truly red herring there and although I can sense your flustration, we're actually talking about something fishy with the CURRENT occupant of #10.
Fine you have your opinion and are entitled to it. There are millions of people who disagree with you, does not make them wrong does it.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 12, 2022, 7:54 pm

So thats alright then ....... Bojo went into the garden for 25 mins whilst 40 odd people were standing round drinking, and he thought ............. IT WAS PEOPLE WORKING .

Beggers belief what goes on during the other 364 days of the year in Downing St if after 25 mins he still cant tell if his staff are working or not

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 12, 2022, 8:04 pm

AlexO wrote:
January 12, 2022, 4:03 pm

Fine you have your opinion and are entitled to it. There are millions of people who disagree with you, does not make them wrong does it.
There are millions of people who still believe Trump won the 2020 election.

It makes them both wrong and stupid - a bit like those who believe Bojo has any credibility.

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 12, 2022, 8:18 pm

Duelling Bojos

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Return to “U.K.”