tamada
udonmap.com

Re: General Discussion of UK Politics

Post by tamada » June 18, 2022, 6:24 am

GT93 wrote:
June 18, 2022, 12:21 am
Very good pipadoo.

I see the rot at the top in the UK is spreading throughout the country:
Hundreds of paratroopers have reportedly been banned from an annual Nato deployment to the Balkans after videos emerged of an orgy at a military barracks.

In a letter to generals and commanding officers, the new head of the army, Gen Sir Patrick Sanders, said he was not willing to “risk the mission or the reputation of the British army” by sending them overseas.

It emerged this month that eight paratroopers from 16 Air Assault Brigade had been placed under police investigation after being filmed having a consensual orgy with a civilian woman at Merville barracks in Colchester, Essex, while dozens of others watched.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... deployment

I'm pretty open-minded but this is going way too far. This is disgraceful. There's no mention of disciplinary action other than not sending them overseas. If the police can't ping them for something, surely their employer can smack them a bit harder. These lads like Johnson seem to have been very lucky not to have been axed (sacked).
3 Para's not known as the "Gungy Third" for being bloody choirboys ffs.

Get a grip!

...and pass her along when you're done.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 18, 2022, 1:24 pm

Now, get yourself a cup of tea and settle down for an earnest treatise on Boris Johnson's leadership.

Just make sure you don't end up snorting it all over your keyboard though.

~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 18, 2022, 4:15 pm

..wasn't me.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 18, 2022, 7:16 pm

tamada wrote:
June 18, 2022, 1:24 pm
Now, get yourself a cup of tea and settle down for an earnest treatise on Boris Johnson's leadership.
Are you new here? We know that Boris and the Conservatives have no integrity - been talking about it for weeks.

Yes, I watched it.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 18, 2022, 10:06 pm

HMG have created a new 'cost of living' tsar role and armed him with bugger all save his guile and powers of persuasion to cajole business to help the public.

I hope he gets somewhere but I suspect BoJo is fannying about with PR rather than spending money on achieving results.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61842136

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 18, 2022, 10:27 pm

It's just a game.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 18, 2022, 11:13 pm

Earnest wrote:
June 18, 2022, 10:06 pm
HMG have created a new 'cost of living' tsar role and armed him with bugger all save his guile and powers of persuasion to cajole business to help the public.

I hope he gets somewhere but I suspect BoJo is fannying about with PR rather than spending money on achieving results.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61842136
Couldnt Moggy do that role .........I'm sure during his role of trying to find a Brexit benefit he must have noticed dozens of reasons the cost of living has gone up :-"

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 18, 2022, 11:57 pm

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 19, 2022, 3:53 am

tamada wrote:
June 18, 2022, 10:27 pm
It's just a game.
Yes, it is.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 19, 2022, 2:46 pm

Is there such a thing as UK politics anymore?
I though it was just a case of its Boris's Brexit ball, so he'll change any rules he fancies and the spineless Torys will go along with it to remain on the gravy train

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 19, 2022, 7:55 pm

Much being made in the British media of various Tory whatnots calling on striking British workers not to be used by these evil 'union barrons'. That latter moniker is rapidly trending upwards as other sectors float their challenges to government wage restraints like a pop up Whack-a-Mole game.

The greedy buggers have had austerity front and center of their mandates ever since Cameron's coalition rodeo. You would have thought they would be sated by now, no?

Are we going to see a repeat of Maggie's famous rout of the unions or are the dim Tories doomed to follow their vacuous tool around the s-bend?

Starmer and Rayner have both turned in their questionaires about "curry gate" to Durham police but I can't see them delivering a fast response on whether career-ending FPN's will be issued. There are protocols to follow after all, certain clandestine meetings and probably a bit of Freemasonry involved before we get to know who will to preside over Britain's total and absolute fall from grace.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 20, 2022, 2:35 am

tamada wrote:
June 18, 2022, 6:24 am
GT93 wrote:
Very good pipadoo.

Hundreds of paratroopers have reportedly been banned from an annual Nato deployment to the Balkans after videos emerged of an orgy at a military barracks.

In a letter to generals and commanding officers, the new head of the army, Gen Sir Patrick Sanders, said he was not willing to “risk the mission or the reputation of the British army” by sending them overseas.

It emerged this month that eight paratroopers from 16 Air Assault Brigade had been placed under police investigation after being filmed having a consensual orgy with a civilian woman at Merville barracks in Colchester, Essex, while dozens of others watched.

I'm pretty open-minded but this is going way too far. This is disgraceful. There's no mention of disciplinary action other than not sending them overseas. If the police can't ping them for something, surely their employer can smack them a bit harder. These lads like Johnson seem to have been very lucky not to have been axed (sacked).

Get a grip!

Sodom and Gomorrah. A country in decline? I'm with Gen Sir Patrick Sanders - these guys are a risk to British military missions and to the reputation of the British army. I'm glad there are still high status Britons such as Sir Patrick. Not yet a nation of Boris Johnsons and Andrew Windsors.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 20, 2022, 4:52 am

GT93 wrote:
June 20, 2022, 2:35 am
tamada wrote:
June 18, 2022, 6:24 am
GT93 wrote:
Very good pipadoo.

Get a grip!

Sodom and Gomorrah. A country in decline? I'm with Gen Sir Patrick Sanders - these guys are a risk to British military missions and to the reputation of the British army. I'm glad there are still high status Britons such as Sir Patrick. Not yet a nation of Boris Johnsons and Andrew Windsors.
Get on your horse and drink your milk, pilgrim.

General Sanders. Right.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 20, 2022, 1:17 pm

Oh dear ! Oh dear !! Oh dear !!!

What next

Daily Mail & Times both withdraw story about Bojo trying to give Carrie Simmonds (as she then was) a job even though she had zero qualifications or experience (didn't he do exactly the same for his then floozy whilst Mayor of London?) At the time she was his mistress and his then wife was fighting cancer. Both on line publications took the story down and removed all traces. I cannot imagine two Tory owned papers did not check their sources before releasing the story, so one has to assume it true, and they have had pressure applied to remove it. One SMALL problem though, The Times also printed it in their hard copy paper so there's plenty of copies available

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 21, 2022, 3:38 am

Now now, no need to get the cart before the horse is there? The UK sets a shining example to the world on precisely what a flourishing, open and free press can do for a country. Just because neither the paper nor the squatters at #10 have proffered any comment, let alone why the story got spiked doesn't suggest that they're not aware of the burning sack of dogshit on their doorstep.*

Some are openly envious of all the amazing British achievements since 2010. The 2015 election foot shooting is only one of many points of stellar brilliance by the British electorate. Probably only surpassed by it's totally blowing off the whole other leg a year later with the EU referendum. Giving the blonde spaffer his majority in 2019 was a coup de grace that even the French leaders have tried but failed to wring from their lumpen masses.

Saw a question on Twitter yesterday, a poll actually.

"If we joined the EU tomorrow, what Brexit benefit would you miss the most "

* I've been told by my PA that #10 has just confessed to having the Times and Daily Mail pull the story about the spaffer and his spaffee. There's no reason given and neither newspaper has commented on why they willingly dropped their drawers, bent over and held their ankles either.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 21, 2022, 3:43 am

Spaffer...

Some twits on Twatter are talking of a BoJo super injunction hence the right wing rags pulled the story.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 21, 2022, 6:11 am

One thing the UK media (with the exception of the SUN) can be relied upon is making sure of their facts BEFORE running a story. Theres no way TWO right wing rags would run with this without it being checked And Double checked

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 21, 2022, 6:51 am

stattointhailand wrote:
June 21, 2022, 6:11 am
One thing the UK media (with the exception of the SUN) can be relied upon is making sure of their facts BEFORE running a story. Theres no way TWO right wing rags would run with this without it being checked And Double checked
But in another masterstroke of genius, His Protuberance has easily shown how the British mainstream media, the sort they read in Wakefield and Tiverton, is now as firmly in his grip as...as... as his protuberance.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 21, 2022, 8:36 am

Noted in the Torygraph that Bojos recently resigned "ethics advisor" has said there is most certainly a case to answer that Bojo tried to get Carrie jobs using his position of power. Considering how many times Bojo "used his position" whilst he was still ethics advisor I find it pretty hard to understand why it took him so long to resign :evil:

Boris's new "ethics advisor" arrives for interview
Amish.png

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 21, 2022, 8:59 pm

Brexit winning
bojorope.png

Return to “U.K.”