The all-new "Getting BREXIT Done" thread.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: The all-new "Getting BREXIT Done" thread.

Post by dragonz » January 31, 2020, 3:11 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 31, 2020, 8:01 am
Today is the final full day of Britains EU membership ,, 1pm UK time , 12 Midnight Brussels and 6am Saturday morning in Udonthani .. finally after so much ranker and political shennanigans Brexit will be done . and Britain and the British people can move on as a sovereign nation , Im hoping for a surge in not only the pound but the business world and patriotism.

Democracy and the will of the people won over and Boris deserves credit ..but the British people from North to South need to make sire to hold his feet to the fire and make sure he keeps his promises not only on brexit borders fishing laws etc but hospitals schools and policing etc.

LETS MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN . STARTING TOMORROW. ive got a feeling the UK will prosper and other nations will leave the EU in the coming months n years .

As for the remainers .. its time to stop all the BS and work to make brexit a success or buggar off to live in an EU country.

DM will be raising a glass of the finest Chang beer sometime over the next few hours to toast Britain , the Queen and our great nation.

RULE BRITAINIA

DM
excellent post could not agree more even about the chang which i have now . a toast to the new uk may it prosper and leave europe behind

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 31, 2020, 4:47 pm

Yes, just a few hours left before Britain gets yet another "first"

The first country in the whole world to declare sanctions ON ITSELF :-$

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » January 31, 2020, 5:25 pm

tamada wrote:
Barney wrote:
January 29, 2020, 9:02 pm
Not much news about or remarks from UM posters of what the new conservative way forward will provide GB in a positive light.
End of the week it will finally be done and that long ago democratic vote will finally be implemented.
Must be some extremely happy people organizing parties.
Has Boris stated a path forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Tories list of deliverables was published in their manifesto and broadcast far and wide on all the mainstream media channels as well as the not-so mainstream ones. Did you miss that?
Yeah sorry mate I did miss that over the last few years. So many different manifestos were about from all parties.
I am not to good at google but can’t really find the current conservative manifesto list. Unless last December is it.
Just thought there might be a confirmed priority list of items with key dates thrown out by Boris after his win.
Doesn’t matter, I’m sure all will be revealed over the weekend and next week.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 31, 2020, 6:07 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 31, 2020, 4:47 pm
Yes, just a few hours left before Britain gets yet another "first"

The first country in the whole world to declare sanctions ON ITSELF :-$
FFS why cant you remoaners just take a deep breath n try to realise more UK nationals voted leave n the Uk is leaving .. stop the whinging n lets see how it all pans out .. im guessing even id Brexit is a huge success and the country propers the hard line remainers will still find some thing to moan about .. GIVE IT A REST n get on with yer lives... who knows you may be wrong ..or right but only time will tell.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 31, 2020, 6:16 pm

oops forgot , dont forget to tune in the the televised live Brexit celebrations starting 5.55am Saturday in Udonthani

DM gonna have a few changs tonight to save waking up early .

RULE BRITAINIA

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 31, 2020, 6:59 pm

Read this over on US the old UT and thought .. buggar it thats spot on so i copied it n posted it here.
As Trubrit / Val is / has been a long time Udon forums contributor AND I HOPE HE DOESNT MIND ..
Over the years both he and i have agreed and disagreed only numerous topics but remain friends and more so PROUD OF OUR NATIONALITY and what it stands for on the world stage.

quote US Trubrit
Yes today's the day we leave the once called Common Market which morphed into the European Empire alias the EU.Today will go down in history and celebrated the same as that historic day in 1945 when we defeated the previous attempt by the German empire to dominate the world, that time by military might, this time by political means , both failed dismally thanks to the staunch resolve of the English people, who today as much as then, valued their independence as much as life itself .The words of Vera Lynne's, song,'There always be an England" come to mind, There always be an England and England will always be free if you love England half as much as me .Make no mistake this is an historic day that will long be remembered, but it needs both sides of the Brexit divide to come together, forget the debate , it' over, the decision of the majority has prevailed, that in itself a great victory for the Democracy that is an integral part of our national heritage .
Playing that song today sent the same tingles down my spine as it did 75 years ago.
Sorry if I appear to have left our Scottish friends out by using England as opposed to Gt Britain but I am still seriously concerned over the ginger haired midget and her attempts to not only destroy our very successful union that has survived centuries with peace and harmony, dare I say both love and rivalry, but her determination to take you straight back into the clutches of the European would be , masters .Don't let her .

EXCELLENT POST and absolutely 1 million % CORRECT ..im hoping Britain prospers in every way from a resurgence in sterling , business and national patriotism ..

Today is indeed an historic one ..

RULE BRITAINIA .

DM

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » January 31, 2020, 7:37 pm

Was watching U S. news this morning and showed E.U. parliament singing Auld Lang Syne, with some members wrapped in U.K. flag.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 31, 2020, 8:22 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 31, 2020, 6:59 pm
Read this over on US the old UT and thought .. buggar it thats spot on so i copied it n posted it here.
As Trubrit / Val is / has been a long time Udon forums contributor AND I HOPE HE DOESNT MIND ..
Over the years both he and i have agreed and disagreed only numerous topics but remain friends and more so PROUD OF OUR NATIONALITY and what it stands for on the world stage.

quote US Trubrit
Yes today's the day we leave the once called Common Market which morphed into the European Empire alias the EU.Today will go down in history and celebrated the same as that historic day in 1945 when we defeated the previous attempt by the German empire to dominate the world, that time by military might, this time by political means , both failed dismally thanks to the staunch resolve of the English people, who today as much as then, valued their independence as much as life itself .The words of Vera Lynne's, song,'There always be an England" come to mind, There always be an England and England will always be free if you love England half as much as me .Make no mistake this is an historic day that will long be remembered, but it needs both sides of the Brexit divide to come together, forget the debate , it' over, the decision of the majority has prevailed, that in itself a great victory for the Democracy that is an integral part of our national heritage .
Playing that song today sent the same tingles down my spine as it did 75 years ago.
Sorry if I appear to have left our Scottish friends out by using England as opposed to Gt Britain but I am still seriously concerned over the ginger haired midget and her attempts to not only destroy our very successful union that has survived centuries with peace and harmony, dare I say both love and rivalry, but her determination to take you straight back into the clutches of the European would be , masters .Don't let her .

EXCELLENT POST and absolutely 1 million % CORRECT ..im hoping Britain prospers in every way from a resurgence in sterling , business and national patriotism ..

Today is indeed an historic one ..

RULE BRITAINIA .

DM
Dinna you fash yersel wi' wasted concerns aboot wut oor wee Nicola is blethering aboot. We'll sort oot that wee beezum all by oorsel's and you Sassenach's dinnae need tae worry aboot ony o' that. We ken aw' aboot freedum withoot gettin' in a stooshie, paintin' oor faces blue and aw that nonsense. A'write ther big man?

Wut ye absolutely hiv tae dee tho' is mak sure that yon glib, smarmy, blonde gobshyte that got electet intae #10 disnae start pulling the same nonsense as oor First Minister, ignore the fowk that got him electet and start walking all ower the English voters an' ignorin' wut they really, really need. That multi-billion poon fast train frae London tae Sheffield is a case in point. It's of absulutely nae bluddy value tae the vast majority o' taxpayers as it currently stands. It startet oot as a failing Labour government's wet dream afore it turned intae two-faced Hammond's an' numpty Grayling's meal ticket. But seein' as none o' yon buggars are aboot the hoose ony mair, jist stoap th' damn thing noo!

Then get sumbuddy doon there tae either ---- or get aff the pot regarding Heathrow airport. Bite thae bluddy bullet and build a big, braw, bonny, state 'o the art international airport that'll be th' envy o' the wurld an' will staun oot as a stellar example tae all thon sheep in Brussels an' Strasbourg to show jist how ******' Great their former EU partner can be withoot half a dozen failed nation states suckin' oan her tits.

Guid night!
tam

PS: For those in need, translations o' aw thae above will be available afore the weekend.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 31, 2020, 9:38 pm

Independence Day has arrived, I’ve campaigned actively for in excess of a decade for this momentous day, I traipsed the streets, handed out leaflets, knocked on doors, stood for election and sank a few beers with Mr Farage who is in my opinion the greatest Politician since Churchill and Thatcher, it was a disgrace that he was overlooked in the honours list but hopefully that’ll be put right next year. Happy Independence Day, I shall now sink a beer or three and celebrate leaving the EU.
Attachments
645A8842-20CC-417D-A2FD-77629D8A8635.jpeg
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 1, 2020, 1:23 am

vincemunday wrote:
January 31, 2020, 9:38 pm
Independence Day has arrived, I’ve campaigned actively for in excess of a decade for this momentous day, I traipsed the streets, handed out leaflets, knocked on doors, stood for election and sank a few beers with Mr Farage who is in my opinion the greatest Politician since Churchill and Thatcher, it was a disgrace that he was overlooked in the honours list but hopefully that’ll be put right next year. Happy Independence Day, I shall now sink a beer or three and celebrate leaving the EU.
Travesty Mr Farage over looked .. and i agree a politician of the likes rarely , the guy is so forward thinking and surely his time will come... sooner rather than later.. Boris needs to get him on board if at all poss.

HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY
HIP HIP HOORAY

AGREE Vince .. i have enjoyed a few changs tonight n will do again tomorrow ..

RULE BRITAINIA

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 1, 2020, 7:21 am

"If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea..."
Sir Winston Churchill.
Perfectly worded. As always.
Today, finally, we take that choice.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 1, 2020, 1:29 pm

As pleased as i am that i am no more a European subject . Im not going to get excited just now , we will still have a long rocky road to navigate till the end of the year , and the E u will not do us any favours thats for sure .
I hope dear Boris shows the resolve hes shown getting the divorce done , in our future trade negotiations . :cry:

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 1, 2020, 2:31 pm

I'm no Brit but I congratulate the people for taking their country back. I predicted years ago that the UK would prosper and the pound would regain value. I still stand behind my prediction and will be happy to see the Brits regain the pride in their country.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 1, 2020, 3:25 pm

glalt wrote:
February 1, 2020, 2:31 pm
I'm no Brit but I congratulate the people for taking their country back. I predicted years ago that the UK would prosper and the pound would regain value. I still stand behind my prediction and will be happy to see the Brits regain the pride in their country.
Thank you glalt, I'm confident of our future too even more so now the idiot Carney is jogging on from the BoE. It was amusing to see the FSA and CBI talking up the economy, they've done nothing but scare monger since 2016 but once they realised Brexit was a done deal they started telling the truth. Boris will be a firm opponent in the talks, we do have the upper hand after all (despite what the remoaners think and say), even Gruppenfuhrer Merkel realises her economy needs us and I'm sure she will pressure the EU negotiators to be as flexible as they can.

Happy days are here again!
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 1, 2020, 4:07 pm

The Australian govt export groups have for a few days been jockeying for position with Britain to take advantage of the dropping of some tariffs which were in place when going through the EU.
Poms could get some good old Aussie beef and lamb. Instead of French meat.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: The all-new

Post by AlexO » February 1, 2020, 4:29 pm

Barney wrote:
February 1, 2020, 4:07 pm
The Australian govt export groups have for a few days been jockeying for position with Britain to take advantage of the dropping of some tariffs which were in place when going through the EU.

=D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/
It should have always been thus. The way Ted Heath and his cronies dropped our allies and friends of many generations to crawl up to the Germans and French was despicable and all because Teddy wanted a new boat.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 1, 2020, 5:43 pm

Would be very happy to see that, I’ve always felt more aligned with Australia and New Zealand over the EU to be honest and Aussie Beef would be a good start, wines etc will follow I’m sure.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » February 1, 2020, 9:02 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
February 1, 2020, 7:21 am
"If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea..."
Sir Winston Churchill.
Perfectly worded. As always.
Today, finally, we take that choice.
How a Churchill quote was stitched up:
https://www.facebook.com/JonDanzigWrite ... 008890568/

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: The all-new

Post by tamada » February 1, 2020, 10:54 pm

Barney wrote:
February 1, 2020, 4:07 pm

Why would they have to make do with the old Aussie beef and lamb? Aren't we entitled to the fresh stuff any more?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 2, 2020, 7:27 am

Our world class prime beef is as fresh as a morning dew.
Australia export chilled and frozen beef and lamb.
Grain fed not grass fed like most of Europe. Different taste.

But my point originally was with the brexit finally done we now have access to Britain. Near impossible tariffs set by the EU which gave almost total access to Britain are now gone. You can still support your mates in France.

https://www.wagyu.org.au/australian-wag ... est-steak/

Return to “U.K.”