Brexit: the post-Brexit circle-jerk kicks off.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Brexit: the 11th-hour brinkmanship kicks off.

Post by stattointhailand » December 25, 2020, 5:03 pm

Cant really expect much different really, as the bumbling buffoon clearly does not understand anything about trade/tariffs or taking back control (outside the bedroom) or "working practices".
Made a complete hash of his news conference by letting the first two reporters ask questions which showed he was clueless and was telling another pack of lies to make himself look good

back to vinegar on the chips then DM none of this foreign muck (Mayonnaise or le boeff gravy) \:D/

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 25, 2020, 5:09 pm

1 Jan 2021 First law on the statute books .......... all "chips" shall be Chip size (none of these f/arsin' froggiefries)

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 25, 2020, 8:41 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 25, 2020, 2:59 pm
tamada wrote:
December 25, 2020, 12:11 pm
God Bless the United Kingdom and may your Cod go with you.
"Gadus" 'elpus [-X

Pacific Cod, Atlantic Cod & Greenland Cod now all banned from UK due to not getting enough of Pritti Patels immigrant points :lol:
You just dont know when to give up do you. More and more inane each post. Close your eyes, have a wee drinky or two and think what the next crusade will be.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 25, 2020, 8:58 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 25, 2020, 3:57 pm
I really miss proper fish chips n mushy peas .. preferably out of paper with scraps and lashing of salt n sarsons ... still to find the real deal here .. best ever Steeles chippy and restaurant in Cleethorpes huge Haddock fillets =P~

Back to the Bjo Deal that was oven ready now as more info coming out its more like over cooked and burnt around the edges especially fishing and NOT taking back control of our waters .. for 5 plus years and even then the EU can impose tariffs on other products if the UK stop EU boats fishing.

So time will tell if NO DEAL is better than a Bad deal ??? .. looks like the British parliament wont be scrutinizing and or voting on the deal where as the EU parliament will .... will they ok it or vito it in parts ??

DM
Be careful DM, the Oven Ready deal was signed of a year ago LEAVE THE EU. We did end Jan 2020. Trade deal was always going to take longer. Starting to sound like a Guardian reader now. Free trade, no EU influence on our shores, no EU courts ruling us. Sounds as if a win for the UK. Or maybe Tam and his left wing cronies (KP and Pratty) can think otherwise.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 26, 2020, 4:54 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55447011
Just ask yourself, better to have Macron and Merkel as your Top of the Tree??

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 26, 2020, 6:40 am

Alexo .. i shall never become a Guardian reader rest easy on that !!.. i agree with you in parts the deal looks a good one for the UK , my point being i think the fisheries issue within the deal let it down especially after the French threats etc, i suppose 5 years isnt long but to leave it open for tariffs on other products if after this period the a UK stop EU boats fishing isnt good... what happened to taking back control of our waters .. ??? ... the thought of having Macron or Merkel at the helm makes Boris positively super.... that mr Verhostadt chap is spitting feathers :lol: :lol: :lol: what atosspot that fella is.

Im sure more details will come out over the course of the next few hours n days..

Statts .. Your Trump crusade has ended , Bojo and Cummings also its surely time for you to leave the Brexit deal and what it means at peace .. that just leaves you covid handling and the footy to have a daily rant about :-# :lol:.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 26, 2020, 6:56 am

AlexO wrote:
December 25, 2020, 8:58 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 25, 2020, 3:57 pm
I really miss proper fish chips n mushy peas .. preferably out of paper with scraps and lashing of salt n sarsons ... still to find the real deal here .. best ever Steeles chippy and restaurant in Cleethorpes huge Haddock fillets =P~

Back to the Bjo Deal that was oven ready now as more info coming out its more like over cooked and burnt around the edges especially fishing and NOT taking back control of our waters .. for 5 plus years and even then the EU can impose tariffs on other products if the UK stop EU boats fishing.

So time will tell if NO DEAL is better than a Bad deal ??? .. looks like the British parliament wont be scrutinizing and or voting on the deal where as the EU parliament will .... will they ok it or vito it in parts ??

DM
Be careful DM, the Oven Ready deal was signed of a year ago LEAVE THE EU. We did end Jan 2020. Trade deal was always going to take longer. Starting to sound like a Guardian reader now. Free trade, no EU influence on our shores, no EU courts ruling us. Sounds as if a win for the UK. Or maybe Tam and his left wing cronies (KP and Pratty) can think otherwise.
Excuse me I am sure you are mixing me up with someone else. The DEAL is welcomed by myself, always was, but it was the L O N G time , in coming, due in part to the intransience of SOME members of the EU notably the FRENCH . The biggest problem making them realise that going would mean losing the UK, which deep down they do not want to happen but I remind you all of the Yes Minister speech about the EU, which sums up the British viewpoint admirably, we joined to screw it all up and we seem to have succeeded .
By the way I have never entertained the so-called Left Wing, in my entire life . Happy Xmas

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 26, 2020, 7:55 am

With fishing only being maybe 0.5% of the U.K.'s GDP, letting such a moribund "industry" influence let alone dictate the terms for the nation's trade agreement is/was totally absurd. This "taking back our waters" nonsense is only for all those over-the-hill, hangers-on to the myth of Empire, aka the irrational and dim. The younger generations; and this really is all about THEIR future and not the old farts clinging to a faded Union Jack that foisted this upon them, are the ones that see their future with far more clarity. Let them forge their own path.

Apparently, fishing is a whopping 2% of Scottish GDP and I read that Peterhead alone lands about £185 million of fishy products annually. To put that in context, that's roughly the same value as the current, woefully underachieving Fulham FC squad. So waiting to hear the First Minister's rationale for saving them from relegation by leaving the Union.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 26, 2020, 11:39 am

AlexO wrote:

.... Or maybe Tam and his left wing cronies (KP and Pratty) can think otherwise.
If you consider tamada and KP as "left wing", god only knows how far right that must place you on the political spectrum. :shock:

As an observation, Boris must be very relieved he only had to take his pants and undies down past his knees, rather than completely off, to achieve the deal. ;)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 26, 2020, 11:59 am

jackspratt wrote:
December 26, 2020, 11:39 am
AlexO wrote:

.... Or maybe Tam and his left wing cronies (KP and Pratty) can think otherwise.
If you consider tamada and KP as "left wing", god only knows how far right that must place you on the political spectrum. :shock:

As an observation, Boris must be very relieved he only had to take his pants and undies down past his knees, rather than completely off, to achieve the deal. ;)
What an excellent anal ogy Jack made me chuckle =D> ... and so the vaseline stayed in the cupboard for a later date :lol:

Btw im surprised no comments on how hot n sultry Ursula Von De Layen is .. very tasty .. how far did her panties drop ??

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 26, 2020, 12:33 pm

^ Picture this threesome: Ursula Von De Leyen, Priti Patel and dm.

Oh... unsee!!! Unsee!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 26, 2020, 12:38 pm

Stunners .. what a pair of milfs them two are Tam .. ive always had a hot spot for Ms Patel aswell and now Ursula needs layin

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 26, 2020, 1:37 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 26, 2020, 12:38 pm
Stunners .. what a pair of milfs them two are Tam .. ive always had a hot spot for Ms Patel aswell and now Ursula needs layin

DM
Does that make you and tam a pair of filfs who need layin? :-k

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » December 26, 2020, 2:17 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Ursula von der Leyon I can understand but Priti Patel.......have your standards really slipped that much ?? :D
13.jpeg
priti-patel-mp-in-downing-street-on-the-day-she-retained-her-job-as-home-secretary-during-a-cabinet-reshuffle-13th-feb-2020-2AY325X.jpg
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 26, 2020, 2:21 pm

Zidane wrote:
December 26, 2020, 2:17 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Ursula von der Leyon I can understand but Priti Patel.......have your standards really slipped that much ?? :D
13.jpeg
priti-patel-mp-in-downing-street-on-the-day-she-retained-her-job-as-home-secretary-during-a-cabinet-reshuffle-13th-feb-2020-2AY325X.jpg
YES .. i like a bit of meat on the bone Zid ..

DM

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » December 26, 2020, 2:46 pm

If he sees the pic of Priti Patel, 747man will start using it on the footie thread. :D
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 26, 2020, 3:01 pm

ees never been the same since Serena ditched 'im :lol:

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 26, 2020, 7:44 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 26, 2020, 11:39 am
AlexO wrote:

Really upset little boy Pratt, what did he have to do.? Wear really small shorts and run about?. Maybe the Guardian will be published tomorrow and you will be happy.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 26, 2020, 9:57 pm

At the end of the day Alex we wanted our courts to judge us not from Europe we got that, we wanted the European courts of human rights to not interfere with our judicial system wd won that, we wantex to deal with everyone on an equal footing we got that so we wom more than we lost suck it up boys.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » December 27, 2020, 12:02 am

"The biggest problem making them realise that going would mean losing the UK, which deep down they do not want to happen but I remind you all of the Yes Minister speech about the EU, which sums up the British viewpoint admirably, we joined to screw it all up and we seem to have succeeded" .

Had a wee sherbet or two KP or just out on traffic duty.

Return to “U.K.”