Brexit: the post-Brexit circle-jerk kicks off.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Brexit: the post-Brexit circle-jerk kicks off.

Post by stattointhailand » July 9, 2021, 6:59 pm

"The UK Treasury, however, insisted the Brexit divorce settlement remained within its previous central range of 40.74 billion euros to 45.40 billion euros, "

If they were PLANNING to pay 40 -45 BILLION Euros why were the politicians saying Brexit would save money that can be given to NHS ............. dont bother answering

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 9, 2021, 7:15 pm

BORIS the brave got BREXIT done ..marvelous that the uk.re gained its soveriegnty ,, borderes and mire so laws .

Statts regardless of your tax issues pension and fuel.allowance benefits please you chose to livee in Thailand so stop.complaing or fook.off back n getca job as a tesco trolley collector or just retire the same as here if yer doe is enough

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 9, 2021, 7:59 pm

noosard wrote:
July 9, 2021, 6:11 pm
Jack you should get a job with Sky news
You high light the big number
the article reports a minor difference in agreed numbers 2b euro
Actually I quoted in full the article headline, and then linked to the rest of the article for those interested to read further.

Sounds like good forum etiquette to me.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 9, 2021, 8:38 pm

jackspratt wrote:
July 9, 2021, 7:59 pm
noosard wrote:
July 9, 2021, 6:11 pm
Jack you should get a job with Sky news
You high light the big number
the article reports a minor difference in agreed numbers 2b euro
Actually I quoted in full the article headline, and then linked to the rest of the article for those interested to read further.

Sounds like good forum etiquette to me.
Forum etiquette? Let's run that by Giggles for the final say.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 10, 2021, 11:38 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 9, 2021, 7:15 pm
BORIS the brave got BREXIT done ..marvelous that the uk.re gained its soveriegnty ,, borderes and mire so laws .

Statts regardless of your tax issues pension and fuel.allowance benefits please you chose to livee in Thailand so stop.complaing or fook.off back n getca job as a tesco trolley collector or just retire the same as here if yer doe is enough

Dm
Should be Boris the Bullsh*tter got BREXIT fudged, the UK has Had it's sovereignty for hundreds of years's ALWAYS had its borders as EU nations still still retain their own borders, noticeable when several of them shut theirs during the pandemic whilst the UK's were wide open to every Tom Dick & Harry (but not Wuhan Willy a month after he had arrived)
Virtually all the Laws we were governed by were fought for long and hard by the UK public over hundreds of years and taken on board by EU whilst UK was a member.
Yes I have chosen to live in Udon for the last 20 yrs, and am thankful that the arseh*les in Downing street at present (those that have yet to be sacked) only govern a small piece of my life =;

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Post Brexit ..its all going pear shaped..

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 31, 2021, 11:24 am

Deal or no deal ... that is the question

made me chortle ..

Imagecan you put two male betta fish together
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » November 1, 2021, 4:13 am

Yes, it is rather good. Should we place this one on Consolidated Jokes and move Alan's observations on a spinning Earth to a new space time continuum thread? Where's Officer IC Udon Map, he has the authority to do all this.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 1, 2021, 9:06 pm

Managed to avoid all trick or treaters last night. Put a notice in front garden saying "No sweets due to Brexit distribution problems"
Finally found a positive for Brexit (one day a year)

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » November 1, 2021, 9:29 pm

Oh!

Are you frightened of small children? You may have been better hidden behind the sofa.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 17, 2022, 9:30 am

Despite the Partygate FPN, getting the worst confidence vote in history, eating up and spitting out a couple of ethics advisors, openly considering breaking a key part of the Brexit agreement with the EU, potentially disabling the NI peace accords and pondering kicking membership of the EHCR into touch because he doesn't like being told the ugly truth, there's little evidence that Boris's hand is about to slip off the end of his dick.

At PMQ's earlier this week, he once again played the part of the big, overstuffed sofa while his Cabinet and Ministers hid behind him trying to avoid the opposition's pot shots as their leader shot his same old "Brexit done...world beating vaccinations" load of hot sticky obfuscation over the Labour front benches and the British public's sensibilities. All this after Starmer pointed out that Britain was second last only to Russia in the G20 economic wellbeing rankings. If Russia wasn't at war, Britain would be absolute bottom of the class.

It's honestly getting more like shooting fish in a barrel.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “U.K.”