British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by dunroaming » August 20, 2019, 10:09 pm

Will the UK keep going of course it will long after we are sent to the temple and pushing up daisy's. Why worry or even waste your time talking about things you have no control over. Beats me even more that non Brits get so excited about it but everyone has an option but tbh Brexit is boring politics are boring and so is giggles

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 20, 2019, 10:16 pm

Actually we should have made a deal with Germany when we had the chance and let the rest of Europe rot. They forget we never will - as that famous Aussie said Freedom lol

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 24, 2019, 7:14 am

bojo man.jpg
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 25, 2019, 9:09 am

I don't think that photo is a good look for Boris. Parents should think twice about sending kids to Eton if that's how old Etonians behave.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 25, 2019, 12:46 pm

I lived in Eton for about a year , and had plenty of contact with the students .
The majority were well manned and polite.
But as you know theres always the exception .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 26, 2019, 9:17 am

Interesting directive coming out of the UK after the EU refused to negotiate on the "backstop."

The department in the UK that is charged with handling the exit from the EU has announced that government officials will stop attending EU meetings beginning 1 September. Their statement included that "UK officials and Ministers will now only attend meetings where the UK has a significant national interest in the outcome of discussions, such as on security.”

The same department re-committed to deliver Brexit on October 31. The official statement continued, "This decision reflects the fact that the UK’s exit from the EU on October 31 is now very close and many of the discussions in the EU meetings will be about the future of the Union after the UK has left."

Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay said that this will free up needed personnel to prepare for departure.

tamada
udonmap.com

BoJo shows his balls...

Post by tamada » August 29, 2019, 10:21 am

Proroguing like a boss.

And the Queen has graciously agreed to a new speech after the short recess.

Pound slumps, dives, falls, falters, slides... (pick your own adjective).

The shape-shifters that 'lead' these rebel MP's, no-hope remainers and the noisome few clinging to the waterlogged debris that was once the liferaft called 'Second Referendum' are now wishing they'd learned to swim.

The Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson is 'expected to quit'... I guess she's just checking if she has packed her water wings first.

yartims
udonmap.com

Re: BoJo shows his balls...

Post by yartims » August 29, 2019, 4:32 pm

meanwhile corbyn has lost another few million voters as he likes to sit on the fence ..a very confused old gent who knows not where he is going ..
all the remainer muppets are on borrowed time to the dole office when boris leaves the EU as they have no other agenda :razz:
the only good Tory is a lavatory

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 29, 2019, 4:47 pm

The Scottish Tory leader Ruth Davidson is 'expected to quit'... I guess she's just checking if she has packed her water wings first.

The claim is she and her female partner want to spend more time with their new son. She was Ok as the Tory leader in Scotland but there again did not really have much of an opposition.
Hope all are taking note of the screams of outrage from remainer MP's claiming BJ's moves are anti democratic and people need to take to the streets in protest. Please note that these are the same MP's who had no problems with trying to block the result of the biggest Democratic vote in British history. The wheel has turned on the poor wee souls.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 29, 2019, 5:14 pm

Ms Abbott, the Shadow Home Secretary, told protesters: "At the end of the day, it doesn't exactly matter where you stand on Brexit, it matters where you stand on Tory prime ministers closing parliament because they don't want to give "people a say".

I know it is Dianne Abbott and she has difficulty getting 2 brain cells to work in unison but this is the total disregard of 17.4 million people (the majority of the voters) who voted Leave. Dianne Abbott a loser who always backs losers. The amazing thing is that it was predominantly Labour strongholds that voted leave and the Labour Party has basically pooed on them. So its the Proletariat versus the Lumpen Masses. Wonder where we heard that before.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » August 30, 2019, 7:36 am

BoJo getting the Trump treatment -- for the same reason Trump gets it: supporting the Will of the People by honoring the Brexit vote.

Author Philip Pullman suggests that BoJo should be publicly lynched.

"When I hear the name ‘Boris Johnson’, for some reason the words ‘rope’ and ‘nearest lamp-post’ come to mind as well.”

Good ole LIB Thug Mob Justice arrives in the UK. When will they start calling BoJo "Hitler" and accusing him of destroying all that is left of the UK? LIBs and their "feelings" ... that justifies everything for them.

“The ‘prime minister’ has finally come out as a dictator. I’ve had enough of being outraged. We must get rid of him and his loathsome gang as soon and as finally as possible.”

Well, "dictator"!!! We're getting close to BoJo being called "Hitler" there.

Get ready, it's what the LIB Thug Mob does when they don't get their way.

Just a thought ... I wonder if those who tightly clutch their pearls over Trump's tweets will do the same over LIB Pullman's tweets to end BoJo by dangling him from a lamp post. Nah. He's a LIB. LIBs get a pass because Conservatives are evil vermin.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 30, 2019, 8:02 am

He stepped outside the box ! He had the savvy and guts to do it , to stop the idiot remoaners putting all our cards on the table , and basically destroy any hope , however slight , of getting a better deal .
If the E U dont think we are serious about a no deal brexit , their stance will never change .
Call their bluff i say , we have a stronger hand now than say 3 years ago .

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 30, 2019, 8:33 am

saint wrote:
August 30, 2019, 8:02 am
He stepped outside the box ! He had the savvy and guts to do it , to stop the idiot remoaners putting all our cards on the table , and basically destroy any hope , however slight , of getting a better deal .
If the E U dont think we are serious about a no deal brexit , their stance will never change .
Never been taught the "Dangers of gambling" then Saint ......... you end up losing the shirt of your back, which is what BOJO is trying to do to the British people ............. and I bet he and his ilk have all their money tucked away where it will not be harmed =;

The British people (95% of them) cannot AFFORD to "be serious about a no deal brexit"

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » August 30, 2019, 8:51 am

It’s far from over yet, these undemocratic MPs are not trying to stop a no deal Brexit they want”No Brexit “.Although BoJo is moving in the right direction he’s only talked about removing the back stop which would still leave the WA , which BoJo himself quoted “ its like polishing a turd”.I can see the E.U. caving in on the backstop but keeping the WA,why wouldn’t they it makes us a vassal state for a transitional period. Regarding payment can anybody point me to another country who have a 2:1 trade deficit with the E.U. and pay 39 Billion for the privilege.....sheer madness.After 3 years watching Brussels trying everything to stop Brexit happening we need to move on, my hope now is we leave without a deal but I won’t hold my breath.The E.U. and the U.K. governments are both saying they are ready for a No deal so any businessman whose company is not ready after 3 yrs needs to find something else to do.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 30, 2019, 9:41 am

stattointhailand wrote:
August 30, 2019, 8:33 am
saint wrote:
August 30, 2019, 8:02 am
Never been taught the "Dangers of gambling" then Saint ......... you end up losing the shirt of your back, which is what BOJO is trying to do to the British people ............. and I bet he and his ilk have all their money tucked away where it will not be harmed =;

The British people (95% of them) cannot AFFORD to "be serious about a no deal brexit"
Id love to gamble with those monkeys that want us to stay in the E U .
Sometimes just getting out of bed in the morning is a gamble , but things have to be put in perspective .
Even though im in the minority 5 % apparently . =;

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 30, 2019, 10:11 am

We trade with approximately 70% of the worlds Nations under WTO rules who we do not have to give billions to ensure they can sell more goods to us than we sell to them. If the EU was the rest of the world then yes it would be a stupid move but the EU is just a small part of the overall picture. (Brussels would have you think differently) I keep hearing remainer's claiming it will be a National disaster and maybe the moon will fly off into outer space if we leave the Dictatorship. But, I have yet to see a reasoned argument from a remainer on the perils of leaving. All we have heard is predictions of financial doom, food shortages, medical supplies will run out etc etc all of which have been proven to be absolute nonsense since 2016. The UK will keep going as one of the strongest economies in the world despite what the corrupt, self seeking, self interested politicians say.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » August 30, 2019, 10:46 am

Interesting article in the Express about how the remoaners will not win trying to stop Boris & a No Deal Brexit.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... vote-leave

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 1, 2019, 2:26 am

IMO ..all be it having consumed 3 beer chang pros at Akkusatstic this very eve .

Well done BoJo indeed he has bals enuff to carry ou the democratic will of the 17.4 who voted out not the rest and remainers who tend to be the upper class hiso tWats clinging onto to their jobs houses n all that entails
f

Finally the EU have realised its time to collectively ---- their pants .. and bravo to Bojo saying he will sack all the whinging mps who vote against finally getting berxit one .

NO DEAL IS A GOOD DEAL compared to the crap that is going on now and im sure in 1 or 3 years the decision to leave will be vindicated many times over

GO GO BO JO

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 1, 2019, 6:20 am

I am concerned if the UK doesn't leave the UK on 31 October it won't for years or never will. UK MPs should support the referendum's outcome. Too many refuse to do that and that sends a poor message to other nations who benchmark the state of their democracy with the UK's. I support Johnson's move.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 1, 2019, 12:14 pm

Now he needs to show his real cojones by very publicly making Dominic Cummings pull his shaven head in. Since when does a mere political adviser get to interrogate a senior aide to a cabinet member without alerting that cabinet member? How does a mere political adviser get the right to seize and search the aides phones? How can a mere political adviser decide to fire the senior aide because he see that she communicated with someone who used to work for the former Chancellor? Who gave him the right to summon the armed security bobby in off the doorstep to march the freshly-terminated senior aide out the front door?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -of-terror

Trump eventually offloaded the political liability that was Steve Bannon so if you must take a leaf out of that playbook, please make it that one. Losing the support of Sajid Javid at this juncture isn't a terribly good idea.

Return to “U.K.”