papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Silly Uncle Joe.

Post by papafarang » November 7, 2021, 7:51 am

jai yen yen wrote:
November 7, 2021, 7:41 am
papafarang wrote:
November 7, 2021, 5:57 am
I wonder why people in an america call themselves black Or white ? I thought they were just americans. Like when they're described as African american , but you never seem to hear people describe themselves as European american. Do you have African Canadians and European Canadians ?
In Canada we say everyone is a Canadian except the natives who want to be different and be called first nations. That makes everyone else second. Sounds racist to me. There are those in the U.S. that keep the black white thing alive and that is too bad. People who are so concerned about slavery and racism long in the past would be much better off to fight present day slavery which is worse than ever.
Totally agree , if your family moved to north america 200 years ago you can't consider yourself as European or if your family was enslaved from Africa 200 years ago you can't consider yourself African , I have all sorts in my family history , but I'm British . politicians with the divide and conquer theme are the winners

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » November 8, 2021, 1:20 am

I heard Jesus was black and a women, or was that Adam. I forget. Anyway I once had a bit of slap and tickle with a black lass. She called herself African, but as she was Ethiopian I guess she was correct.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2021, 7:03 am

Joe embroiled in another real silly one now ..after recently pooping himself whilst with the pope hes now apparently enjoyed a semi poopar whilst talking to Camilla ..Prince Charles missus when Biden couldnt hold in his flatulence and squeaked out a fart much to the shock n surprise of those in his vicinity ..more surprisingly this major event has not only made the UM forum via yours truly but major news networks worldwide .. surely theres more things to worry about then an old codger guffing .. not good for the environment though ..as arent the 85 cars Biden flew in for COP26 in Scotland ..now that is crazy!! and newsworthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Wtx9oKOUQ

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » November 8, 2021, 7:16 am

every one of those U.S. Government officials that went to Glasgow had their own extended entrourage. You can bet they didn't all fly on one aircraft. With support elements and the huge support staff of the President you can bet it was in the hundreds. All drawing per diem in high priced hotels. Dozens of vehicles flown in on Air Force C-17's.. Yup, Eco warriors all https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/14/poli ... index.html
Dave

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2021, 8:02 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
November 8, 2021, 7:16 am
every one of those U.S. Government officials that went to Glasgow had their own extended entrourage. You can bet they didn't all fly on one aircraft. With support elements and the huge support staff of the President you can bet it was in the hundreds. All drawing per diem in high priced hotels. Dozens of vehicles flown in on Air Force C-17's.. Yup, Eco warriors all https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/14/poli ... index.html
Agreed .. a tad hypocritical .. sure be a hefty tax payers bill all in the name of saving the planet ..BTW thats only the USA contingent dont forget all the other nations as well...crazy.

I find Greta Thunberg a real weirdo now shes grown tits and started her period .. bulging eyes and strange accent ..a proper fruitcake !!

Good Job Prince Charles there to bring a modicum of sense to proceedings :shock: :shock: :?

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » November 8, 2021, 8:38 am

Yeah, bonnie Prince Charlie an entitled multi-millionaire with many estates.. Whadda guy! The wealthy can afford to be Eco Warriors.
Dave

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » November 8, 2021, 8:49 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2021, 7:03 am
Joe embroiled in another real silly one now ..after recently pooping himself whilst with the pope hes now apparently enjoyed a semi poopar whilst talking to Camilla ..Prince Charles missus when Biden couldnt hold in his flatulence and squeaked out a fart much to the shock n surprise of those in his vicinity ..more surprisingly this major event has not only made the UM forum via yours truly but major news networks worldwide .. surely theres more things to worry about then an old codger guffing .. not good for the environment though ..as arent the 85 cars Biden flew in for COP26 in Scotland ..now that is crazy!! and newsworthy.

DM
Hey, when you gottsago you gotta go.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 8, 2021, 10:47 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
November 8, 2021, 8:38 am
Yeah, bonnie Prince Charlie an entitled multi-millionaire with many estates.. Whadda guy! The wealthy can afford to be Eco Warriors.
If you had done just 10% of what he has done to make his ESTASTES sustainable and eco friendly, then you could have been invited too, but I suspect you are a user not a giver when it comes to recyclables

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 8, 2021, 8:12 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2021, 7:03 am

DM
Oh! dear .... a RWNJ quoting the Daily Mail. :^o

Can't be a much bigger fail than that. 🤣

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 8, 2021, 8:18 pm

Is this major news around the world, or just in certain homes in the U.K.?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 9, 2021, 12:56 am

RWNJ? :lol:

Thank Buddha there isn't now a NJ in the White House and Uncle Joe himself turned up at Glasgow. The signalling was important.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 10, 2021, 6:08 pm

There used to be a guy on the Map that loved discussing flatulence and would have enjoyed this story very much. He was a guitar player who lived back in the woods among the evergreens, a coloured boy who could play the guitar like ringing a bell who went by the name of Mortimer B. Good. He was also known as Morty.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “U.S. Politics”