Oh! Look - A President With Seemingly Nothing To Hide

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Oh! Look - A President With Seemingly Nothing To Hide

Post by jackspratt » May 18, 2021, 8:54 pm

Joe Biden resumes presidential practice of releasing tax returns publicly, reports significant income drop
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-18/ ... /100147822
Well done Joe.

Such a contrast to the bullshiittter who preceded you - and who promised to release his returns. Just another egregious lie on the part of the former President, and now Cult Leader.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Oh! Look - A President With Seemingly Nothing To Hide

Post by Giggle » May 18, 2021, 9:55 pm

In your head ...
In your head ...
zombie zombie zombie ...
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 18, 2021, 10:32 pm

Giggle wrote:
May 18, 2021, 9:55 pm
In your head ...
All in his head? So you've seen the Trump tax returns that he promised to release publicly five or six years ago?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 18, 2021, 10:37 pm

Giggle wrote:
May 18, 2021, 9:55 pm
In your head ...
In your head ...
zombie zombie zombie ...
Ooh! I thought you were Ashli

But you are actually Delores. 🤣

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 19, 2021, 8:41 am

In an unissued Executive Order, Trump was going to write-off any and all pending tax liabilities for the incumbent POTUS. In addition the EO would mandate that all taxes, state and federal, owed by any elected President would be fully paid by "We, the people". Then he got his ass handed to him by an old(er) guy.

So instead, he openly begs for donations to ostensibly keep making America grate which his lumpen cult members happily hand over, " 'cuz we wuz robbed!"

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 19, 2021, 12:38 pm

Could this be the reason the BOB was unwilling to voluntarily release his tax returns - which are now firmly in the grasp of the New York state investigatory authorities?
Investigation into Trump Organization now 'in a criminal capacity', New York Attorney-General says

The New York Attorney-General's office says it has opened a criminal investigation into former US president Donald Trump's company, going beyond what began as a civil probe.

Attorney-General Letitia James has been investigating whether the Trump Organization falsely reported property values to secure loans and obtain economic and tax benefits....
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-19/ ... /100149472
A tax audit would appear to be the least of his worries. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 19, 2021, 12:45 pm

Orange jumpsuit, will perfectly match his coiffeur. Then their will be more than one giggle on this forum.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » May 19, 2021, 3:15 pm

Jack,
Can you post where this ABC Aus news report is covered by Fox, CNN, NBC etc.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 19, 2021, 3:20 pm

trekkertony wrote:
May 19, 2021, 3:15 pm
Jack,
Why?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 19, 2021, 4:01 pm

trekkertony wrote:
May 19, 2021, 3:15 pm
Jack,
Time you changed your filters tt, no?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 19, 2021, 9:00 pm

TT is having a hard time accepting reality about his hero.

A few facts to help your journey to reality.

1. Trump would never be leader in any other country bar America, he is a multiple bankrupt, a crass individual, boasted about his sexual harassment. Not a nice person.
2. He listens to only himself, with zero acknowledgment of government processes, he was and had proven to be a very, very poor manager. He is too self centred to listen.
3. He has his followers, but to be the head of state you need to be inclusive, he managed to make more people angry than he created followers, that is why he lost.
4. He sailed close to the wind and did not know the boundaries in his business life. He appears to have crossed the line into illegality by believing he was invincible. He is not.
5. He was so one eyed, free enterprise, he failed to understand that there are two side to every philosophy, you cannot ignore and treat with disdain everybody that has different views. Compromise is a virtue not a sin.

Trump became too powerful for his own good, Power corrupts etc........now he WILL pay that price.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » May 20, 2021, 1:01 am

Thanks Jack for the link.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » May 20, 2021, 4:10 am

Whistler wrote:
May 19, 2021, 9:00 pm

Trump became too powerful for his own good, Power corrupts etc........now he WILL pay that price.
He only had that much power because they gave it to him. There were no checks and balances in the last administration, nobody would say no to him except the people who couldn't stop him.

I believe he was corrupt even before he became POTUS, and I guess we'll find out in the future with his tax records just how corrupt he was, if at all.

If you're really think about it, what was accomplished for the better for the United States during his term? Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that primarily benefited the rich and famous and large corporations, and will expire for everyone else in 2025, and helped balloon the deficit? A partial build of an ego wall?

Where was the infrastructure? Where was the great new healthcare plan? Where was taking care of Social Security and making sure it was viable for the unforeseeable future?

None of those things above, very important things, were ever accomplished.

A reality TV show is all I saw, lots of hatred, lots of drama, and lots of lies.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 20, 2021, 6:21 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
May 20, 2021, 4:10 am
Whistler wrote:

He only had that much power because they gave it to him. There were no checks and balances in the last administration, nobody would say no to him except the people who couldn't stop him.

I believe he was corrupt even before he became POTUS, and I guess we'll find out in the future with his tax records just how corrupt he was, if at all.

If you're really think about it, what was accomplished for the better for the United States during his term? Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that primarily benefited the rich and famous and large corporations, and will expire for everyone else in 2025, and helped balloon the deficit? A partial build of an ego wall?

Well said both of you, sadly it seems your thoughts are not in sync with the sycophants currently calling themselves the GOP, afraid to say the truth. A sad day for America generally .

Where was the infrastructure? Where was the great new healthcare plan? Where was taking care of Social Security and making sure it was viable for the unforeseeable future?

None of those things above, very important things, were ever accomplished.

A reality TV show is all I saw, lots of hatred, lots of drama, and lots of lies.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » May 20, 2021, 6:27 am

Whistler wrote:
you cannot ignore and treat with disdain everybody that has different views. Compromise is a virtue not a sin.
spoken like a man true to his word and following his own advice . but not on this forum . Trigger Warning "The cops should have opened up with automatic fire and mowed the lot of them down" . April 16, 2021 . calling for slaughter of unarmed protesters that he disagrees with because of who they voted for .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 20, 2021, 7:07 am

Sorry my comment was added into the main part of a previous post
here it is again :
Well said both of you, sadly it seems your thoughts are not in sync with the sycophants currently calling themselves the GOP, afraid to say the truth. A sad day for America generally .

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » May 20, 2021, 7:35 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 20, 2021, 7:07 am
here it is again :
Yeah it's kind of funny how Kevin McCarthy's opinion/attitude has changed since January 6th.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 20, 2021, 7:40 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
May 20, 2021, 7:35 am
Khun Paul wrote:
May 20, 2021, 7:07 am
here it is again :
Yeah it's kind of funny how Kevin McCarthy's opinion/attitude has changed since January 6th.
You call it funny I call it sad , that a grown man ( over 21 years old ) is ruled by a Man whose morals and ethics are even lower than that of a full time prostitute . Mr McCarthy needs a lesson in ethics starting with how to spell it .

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » May 20, 2021, 8:05 am

74404c77fd599cd3f0f1b0e2ee4c358a.jpeg
Kevin McCarthy and a few others barricading a door to keep out the peaceful protesters
This is what happens when you continuously lie because you cannot accept the fact that you lost the election.

Return to “U.S. Politics”