If you could, would you vote for Donald Trump if he runs in 2024?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: If you could, would you vote for Donald Trump if he runs in 2024?

Post by Doodoo » November 9, 2022, 8:29 am

""I think if they win, I should get all the credit. If they lose, I should not be blamed at all."
— Former President Donald Trump, in an interview with News Nation, on candidates he has endorsed"

What more can be said

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 9, 2022, 11:43 am

IF the Orange Blob runs for 2024 the el;ection would be so divisive that America as a De,mocracy would falter. harm the rest of the world in its passing and cause major problems in America and elsewhere.
BUT as it si the People who vote one can never tell surely there are more intelligent people than stupid people especially in the GOP

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 9, 2022, 1:48 pm

Looks more and more likely that Dems will narrowly lose control of both Congress and Senate.

This will.produce two mega battles.

Both houses blocking Biden's agenda, but without vital 2/3rds majority to impeach or overturn presidential veto. Some states can play games with appointed electors for 2024. Government will grind to a near halt. Jan 6 investigation committee to be disbanded.

Second battle will be Trump verses other GOP leaders, he is so full of self belief that this will get incredibly nasty. GOP to eat it's own young.

USA to be more dysfunctional, if that is possible.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 9, 2022, 4:30 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 9, 2022, 1:48 pm
Looks more and more likely that Dems will narrowly lose control of both Congress and Senate.

This will.produce two mega battles.

Both houses blocking Biden's agenda, but without vital 2/3rds majority to impeach or overturn presidential veto. Some states can play games with appointed electors for 2024. Government will grind to a near halt. Jan 6 investigation committee to be disbanded.

Second battle will be Trump verses other GOP leaders, he is so full of self belief that this will get incredibly nasty. GOP to eat it's own young.

USA to be more dysfunctional, if that is possible.

Civil War 2024 upcoming maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 9, 2022, 7:09 pm

Has DT confirmed hes running in 24 yet ??? He was due to say as such yesterday but only stated he wants the death penakty fir drug dealers instead ..

I hope he does run.... VOTE TRUMP.in 2024 ..

MAGA ..

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » November 9, 2022, 7:29 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 9, 2022, 7:09 pm
Has DT confirmed hes running in 24 yet ??? He was due to say as such yesterday but only stated he wants the death penakty fir drug dealers instead ..

MAGA ..

Dm
Sorry DM, you are off by one week. The Trumpster has been hinting an announcement next Tuesday

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 9, 2022, 11:08 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

MAGA ..

Dm
You have to be making fun or utterly delusional. This is a president the delivered zero, nothing, zip made apart from chaos. If you deliver otherwise, please enlightened us.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 10, 2022, 4:06 am

Whistler wrote:
November 9, 2022, 11:08 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

MAGA ..

Dm
You have to be making fun or utterly delusional. This is a president the delivered zero, nothing, zip made apart from chaos. If you deliver otherwise, please enlightened us.
Delusional is thinking "Civil War 2024 upcoming maybe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 10, 2022, 7:34 am

Ah a delusional Englishman is a sight to behold, almost as bad as a Delusional American although as a very young country of less than 300 years, they have an excuse !!!!Ha ha ha

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » November 10, 2022, 11:08 am

once again the smarmy faced pollsters called it all wrong. Amazing isn't that? The pollsters will go quiet for a few months then start up their prognostications on 2024 politics. Why should we believe anything these guys say? Fact is, it seems polling is all about giving the many media outlets something to natter on about to no end.. As for Trump, he's showing his colors now, lashing out and talking crap about those people he supported who lost.. Yes, his endorement couldn't have had anything to do with it.. Now he's slinging crap at DeSantis, hinting he's got "dirt" on the guy. Nothing like some good ol' New Yawk political blackmail right?? The sooner a-hole Trump shuffles off out of the spotlight (likely an impossibility given his ballooned ego) the better off we'll be..
Dave

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 10, 2022, 11:34 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
November 10, 2022, 11:08 am
once again the smarmy faced pollsters called it all wrong. Amazing isn't that? The pollsters will go quiet for a few months then start up their prognostications on 2024 politics. Why should we believe anything these guys say? Fact is, it seems polling is all about giving the many media outlets something to natter on about to no end.. As for Trump, he's showing his colors now, lashing out and talking crap about those people he supported who lost.. Yes, his endorement couldn't have had anything to do with it.. Now he's slinging crap at DeSantis, hinting he's got "dirt" on the guy. Nothing like some good ol' New Yawk political blackmail right?? The sooner a-hole Trump shuffles off out of the spotlight (likely an impossibility given his ballooned ego) the better off we'll be..
I feel a CULL coming on , hopefully !!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 10, 2022, 5:24 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
November 10, 2022, 11:34 am

I feel a CULL coming on , hopefully !!
Will that be before or after the civil war you have already predicted?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 10, 2022, 5:26 pm

Whistler wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

MAGA ..

Dm
You have to be making fun or utterly delusional.
Or (successfully) fishing.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 10, 2022, 5:31 pm

It’s funny that the individuals who talk about a civil war happening automatically assumes the far-right extremists would win.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 10, 2022, 6:37 pm

tamada wrote:
November 10, 2022, 4:06 am
Whistler wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

MAGA ..

Dm
I said nothing about a civil war. I am expecting a very uncivil campaign by far right politicians and their hangers on to press their quest for a right wing, anti-democratic authoritarian government.

Frankly that rhetoric is now widespread. Extra judicial killings, vilification, moves to purge GOP moderates, jail for press who do not support extremist views and much more.

Not a hot war like North vs South but a battle for authoritarian dominance of all three branches of the USA government.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 10, 2022, 10:35 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 10, 2022, 6:37 pm
tamada wrote:
November 10, 2022, 4:06 am
Whistler wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

MAGA ..

Dm
I said nothing about a civil war. I am expecting a very uncivil campaign by far right politicians and their hangers on to press their quest for a right wing, anti-democratic authoritarian government.

Frankly that rhetoric is now widespread. Extra judicial killings, vilification, moves to purge GOP moderates, jail for press who do not support extremist views and much more.

Not a hot war like North vs South but a battle for authoritarian dominance of all three branches of the USA government.
I apologize. I misattributed the civil war wish. That was KP's nonsense.

I don't see the situation to be as dire as you suggest. Not at all sure what that is about "extra judicial killings...jail for press who do not support extremist views." Have I missed something? Even Trump has been reported as having voted for and ultimately congratulating De Santis on his FL wipeout. Twenty-four hours earlier, he was telling Ron not to run for POTUS in 2024.

The heat has dropped a few degrees with the scaremongering mainstream media claiming it's all good because the "red wave" they invented didn't happen. Now the Dems are clapping themselves on the back after doing absolutely nothing to get a mid-term result that is apparently an improvement on what happened to them 40 years ago.

When you set a low bar, I guess every day is a win.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » November 11, 2022, 2:09 am

I used to like Donald when he did the wrestling.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 11, 2022, 5:49 am

Tam,

Trump speech at America First Policy Institute, called for speedy execution of drug dealers without judicial input.

Trump speech in Ohio Nov 6, mused ' imagining the prison rape of the journalist who reported on the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade'. At the same time he described Pelosi as an animal.

Kari Lake nov 8 says she'll be media's 'worst freaking nightmare for eight years,' vows to 'reform the media'

Plenty of other factual and outrageous statements from GOP candidates

The worst thing is the audience at these events, cheered rather than being horrified. It shows how extremist views are being treated as mainstream within the MAGA crowd, pushing the GOP into calls for an authoritarian state.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 11, 2022, 7:25 am

OH Civil War uttererance is NONSENSE, when you see the Press and the Media, showing people watching Ballot boxes blatantly displaying guns,cameras and threatening Voters, plus so many mini-vi8deos showing the Police totally clueless about the Rights of the Citizens, plus the untethered rhetoric touted by MANY so-called Politicians , you think my off the cuff remark NONSENSE ?? It is what is being portrayed world-wide for the masses to see and comment on. If it is NOT true where may I ask is the rebuttal from the American Media.....Not a bloody word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to enjoy visiting America and according to my friends and family who live here, it is no longer the same welcoming place it once was. Even hey now carry concealed guns ( never used to ) but do now for protection, that in itself tells a story.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » November 11, 2022, 1:33 pm

The Aesop of Indiana is credited with the saying "The higher they fly, the harder they fall." Trump, China, Ye, FTX may have peaked. Musk could be following in their footsteps.

Return to “U.S. Politics”