If you could, would you vote for Donald Trump if he runs in 2024?

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: If you could, would you vote for Donald Trump if he runs in 2024?

Post by tamada » November 2, 2022, 12:14 pm

glalt wrote:
November 2, 2022, 11:40 am
Unless the democrats can come up with a moderate candidate, the next president of the US will indeed be the governor of Florida.
Meh...the Dems need to go full AOC on the GOP's happy ass. Match fire with fire.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 2, 2022, 7:40 pm

tamada wrote:
November 2, 2022, 12:14 pm
glalt wrote:
November 2, 2022, 11:40 am
Unless the democrats can come up with a moderate candidate, the next president of the US will indeed be the governor of Florida.
Meh...the Dems need to go full AOC on the GOP's happy ass. Match fire with fire.
Uncle Joe likes her Green New Deal. That's why he quickly crippled oil exploration.

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » November 2, 2022, 7:46 pm

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!
from an aussie

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 2, 2022, 8:25 pm

He hasnt crippled oil exploration. The reason oil companies are not drilling is due to the profits that are being made at present, BILLION up Billions. If they drill and find more oil the price goes DOWN

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 2, 2022, 8:37 pm

Doodoo wrote:
November 2, 2022, 8:25 pm
He hasnt crippled oil exploration. The reason oil companies are not drilling is due to the profits that are being made at present, BILLION up Billions. If they drill and find more oil the price goes DOWN
I think we are wasting our time trying to explain economics, supply and demand, the the absolute greed from the oil industry to Mr. glalt.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 2, 2022, 8:43 pm

glalt wrote:
October 30, 2022, 3:53 pm
Whistler wrote:
October 30, 2022, 11:13 am
glalt wrote:
October 30, 2022, 9:16 am
If the presidential candidates were Biden and Trump, I'd vote for Trump.
Hi Glalt,

Would you be OK answering a genuine question as a Trump supporter? I only want to ask the question and will not criticise or even comment on your answer as it is your right to vote as you see fit.

I don't need to repeat the views of people that are anti Trump but would really like to understand what people admire in Trump that they want him back?
Trump is not a politician. He ran the country like a business and not like a crazy spending liberal politician.
You should check his record and see how much he added to the deficit during the “greatest economy ever”. He never came close to having a balanced budget and the only reason the deficit didn’t rise even more during his term is because he harassed the Fed to keep lowering the interest rates, thus creating a false stock market and a false economy.

And have you actually checked his record as a businessman? How many bankruptcies? His company is even in court now for tax fraud. That’s how you want the country ran?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 2, 2022, 10:01 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 2, 2022, 8:43 pm
glalt wrote:
Whistler wrote:
glalt wrote:
Hi Glalt,

Would you be OK answering a genuine question as a Trump supporter? I only want to ask the question and will not criticise or even comment on your answer as it is your right to vote as you see fit.

I don't need to repeat the views of people that are anti Trump but would really like to understand what people admire in Trump that they want him back?
Trump is not a politician. He ran the country like a business and not like a crazy spending liberal politician.
You should check his record and see how much he added to the deficit during the “greatest economy ever”. He never came close to having a balanced budget and the only reason the deficit didn’t rise even more during his term is because he harassed the Fed to keep lowering the interest rates, thus creating a false stock market and a false economy.

And have you actually checked his record as a businessman? How many bankruptcies? His company is even in court now for tax fraud. That’s how you want the country ran?
I'm not going to debate about Trump or praise him. That said, I am convinced that he is better than Uncle Joe for the US..

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 2, 2022, 10:05 pm

glalt wrote:
November 2, 2022, 10:01 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
November 2, 2022, 8:43 pm
glalt wrote:
Whistler wrote:
glalt wrote:
Hi Glalt,

I'm not going to debate about Trump or praise him. That said, I am convinced that he is better than Uncle Joe for the US..
LOL. Not by a long shot. And that’s pretty bad considering how the current POTUS is doing. I’m just pointing out that your rationale has flaws.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » November 3, 2022, 1:01 pm

its back to the comparison of Trump versus Biden. A full bucket of fecal matter (Trump) versus a 1/2 bucket (Biden).. Still a bucket of feces... That's the choice people had and it is a miserable reflection upon political power in the States.. seems like 81 million decided 1/2 a bucket was better than a full one..
Dave

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 3, 2022, 6:17 pm

Mr F.

Kinda agree. In 2016 we were fairly sure Trump was the full bucket and Hillary at least 3/4 full.

By 2020 Trump's bucket has proven to be much bigger, but still overflowing.

By 2022, we see there is no one bucket big enough for Trump we have to resort to utilising industrial sized bins.

2024 all the buckets will be tipped over with Trump drowning in his own extrement
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 4, 2022, 6:38 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 3, 2022, 6:17 pm
Kinda agree. In 2016 we were fairly sure Trump was the full bucket and Hillary at least 3/4 full.
To be clear, Trump didn't win in 2016, -- Hillary lost. Big difference.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 4, 2022, 7:00 pm

Yep, could not disagree.

The drover's dog would have beaten Trumpf, Hillary smelt worse. Bernie Sanders illustrated how poor both major parties serve up presidential candidate options.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 4, 2022, 8:26 pm

Udon Map wrote:
November 4, 2022, 6:38 pm
But she got 3 million more votes than Trump.

In most normal democracies, she won, and Trump lost.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 4, 2022, 9:30 pm

jackspratt wrote:
November 4, 2022, 8:26 pm
Udon Map wrote:

Not really Jack. A lot of countries do not have an independent national presidenal voting. Certainly not in the Westminster model. The USA model of ridiculous partisan electoral legislation is even worse.

And getting worser than my spelling

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 4, 2022, 11:03 pm

You've lost me, Whistles.

In which normal democracy does the winner of the most votes in a 2 horse race not win?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 5, 2022, 3:44 am

I guess by now most here have witnessed DJT's latest, obcene presidential carrot dangle in Sioux City?

I don't know which is more worrisome; his serial perpetuation of the myth of "The Steal" while spewing fallacious election vote claims or the growing shrieks and whoops of adulation from the horde of patently ignorant disciples that front up at these importune, public hustings in order to feel good about themselves.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 5, 2022, 8:59 am

jackspratt wrote:
November 4, 2022, 8:26 pm
Udon Map wrote:

Agreed. I don't particularly like the Electoral College system, but I accept that it is what the Constitution provides.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 5, 2022, 9:20 am

It has happened several times in the USA. The electoral college vote made some sense in 1770 but is nonsense in 2022. Just wait for 2024 when some GOP states might try to overturn the will of the people and appoint their own electors
Last edited by Whistler on November 6, 2022, 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rug muncher
udonmap.com

Post by Rug muncher » November 5, 2022, 12:31 pm

I would vote for Joeb ride on.he’s so articulate,witty,honest,loves the smell of kids shampoo,ice cream and has done so much for the country and the world.he’s done so much in under 2 years you couldn’t of ever predicted it.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 6, 2022, 12:11 pm

Rug muncher wrote:
November 5, 2022, 12:31 pm
I would vote for Joeb ride on.he’s so articulate,witty,honest,loves the smell of kids shampoo,ice cream and has done so much for the country and the world.he’s done so much in under 2 years you couldn’t of ever predicted it.
Punctuation and grammar. Dead giveaway.

Welcome back BTW.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “U.S. Politics”