the silence is deafening

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: the silence is deafening

Post by Whistler » March 22, 2021, 10:35 pm

OK JYY,

It is good that you respect facts. How can a $1400 payment cost each American citizen $14,000 in taxes?

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 22, 2021, 10:37 pm

and JYY, what evidence is there that there is an open border
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 22, 2021, 10:38 pm

and JYY what deal has been signed with Iran

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 22, 2021, 10:39 pm

and JYY, what taxes have been increased?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 22, 2021, 11:06 pm

JYY, just like the rest on these few active threads. Totally unable to answer a question to back up your opinion. Glalt, Giggle, dragonz, Declan, Barney.... not one of you will respond to a request to back up your opinions with facts, not one. Says a whole lot doesn't it.

All hat and no cattle

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » March 23, 2021, 8:22 am

Seems to be not the only one that is all hat and bs whizzy
Glad you are on solid ground pushing yanks around

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 23, 2021, 8:27 am

Whistler wrote:and JYY, what evidence is there that there is an open border
Love this girl

https://www.facebook.com/RealBrittHughe ... 257879660/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 23, 2021, 8:46 am

^ Nice bit of affirmation echo chamber there.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 23, 2021, 8:57 am

tamada wrote:^ Nice bit of affirmation echo chamber there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 23, 2021, 9:16 am

Not 1 post criticizing biden at all in his first 100 days . not one from the left . Amazing blindness . every president in history including trump had his critics from either party but not this time . trump has really damaged the lefties this time.
no press conference as he is obviously going senile and is unsteady on his feet , no questions , no access to the press or even senators at the border facilities , no crisis when every person in usa and the world can see that it is.
not one remark on this forum about the job losses with the closure of the pipeline . none on of the executive orders . Not 1 critic of the relief package of which only 9% is going to covid relief Not one . nothing about inviting the world to come and live in usa . Anyone in udon a bit hard up go to the border get free house hospital money education as biden promised it.
Just a couple of photo just released showing the wonderful accomodation that biden promised after the obama cages . luxury
1e.JPG
is it not >?
2JPG.JPG
but of course no crisis

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 23, 2021, 9:40 am

noosard wrote:
March 23, 2021, 8:22 am
Seems to be not the only one that is all hat and bs whizzy
Glad you are on solid ground pushing yanks around
These guys make all of these statements without any factual basis. Interesting when a question is asked the silence is truly deafening.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 23, 2021, 11:00 am

dragonz wrote:
March 23, 2021, 9:16 am
bla, bla, bla... not one remark on this forum about the job losses with the closure of the pipeline... bla, bla, bla
I commented on the pipeline weeks ago when it was finally put out of its misery but maybe you have me on your foe list and you missed it?

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=52295&hilit=pipel ... 20#p604665

Trump killed the US domestic oil industry with his America First agenda that used a whole bunch of debt to fund every man and his dog with an oil lease to get fracking. The net gain? America became a net exporter for (I think) two whole months. But it was never 100% self-sufficient as he claimed since the US doesn't produce certain types of oil that it needs.

Globally, when Putin decided to play hard ball with the Saudi's on oil prices, the fact is that Trump's America First agenda had made the US a bit-player in the global game. Despite Trump claiming they listened to him and he 'fixed' the problem, his 'intervention' was swatted away like the useless annoyance that it was.

So certain right wing outlets are making a whole bunch of noise about Biden's EO stopping the Exel pipeline and throwing several thousand casual labor out of work. The reality is the pipeline may have employed up to 11,000 people while it was being built but when completed, it could be managed and ran by less than 300 'high paid' workers.

And...

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=52295&hilit=pipel ... 60#p604839

I was watching Fox News as usual and saw their tear-jerking expose of a poor young American couple being cheated out of completing their dream home and a mother fearing being unable to send their kids to college because Biden had canceled the KXL pipeline. The story was littered with imagery of guys standing idly around their dually pickups in work gear and hard hats and included some shots of a pipeline being laid.

Inspired by glalts question about what will happen with the bits of pipeline already completed, a quick check on wiki and elsewhere revealed that beyond work camps, pump stations and other infrastructure, not much of any pipe has actually been laid. Ever since Trump signed it into action back in those heady days of his "lets reverse everything Obama has done" administration, it has been stymied and stalled in courts on both sides of the border.

So to sum it up, Fox News presented some fake news... who would have thought, eh? Job losses so far amount to 1000 Americans and Canadians.

https://www.worldoil.com/news/2021/1/21 ... ncellation

Here's some industry opinion on how irrelevant the KXL pipeline is/was. Pretty much answers most of glalt's remaining concerns (but I agree, the lawyers are probably laughing all the way to the bank).

https://www.oilsandsmagazine.com/news/2 ... h-any-more

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 23, 2021, 11:06 am

dragonz wrote:
Not 1 post criticizing biden at all in his first 100 days . not one from the left .
21 January was only 61 days ago, dragon. ;)

Feel free to point out any posts from your right wing mob which were criticizing Trump in his first 61 days ........ or 100 days ...... or even 300 days.

While on the subject of facts - still waiting your response on the $14,000/person clanger.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 23, 2021, 11:15 am

dragonz wrote:
Not 1 post criticizing biden at all in his first 100 days . not one from the left . Amazing blindness . every president in history including trump had his critics from either party but not this time . trump has really damaged the lefties this time.
no press conference as he is obviously going senile and is unsteady on his feet , no questions , no access to the press or even senators at the border facilities , no crisis when every person in usa and the world can see that it is.
not one remark on this forum about the job losses with the closure of the pipeline . none on of the executive orders . Not 1 critic of the relief package of which only 9% is going to covid relief Not one . nothing about inviting the world to come and live in usa . Anyone in udon a bit hard up go to the border get free house hospital money education as biden promised it.
Just a couple of photo just released showing the wonderful accomodation that biden promised after the obama cages . luxury1e.JPG is it not >?2JPG.JPG but of course no crisis
Is that one of those Chinese detention facilities ?? Terrible the way they treat Uighurs :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 23, 2021, 11:35 am

dragonz wrote:
......, no questions , no access to the press or even senators at the border facilities , ......

Just a couple of photo just released .......
Did you bother to even look at the origin of the photos?

The first one is marked "A congressman who toured one camp....."

and the second "Texas Congressman Henry Ceullar, who visited the government run tent city ....."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 23, 2021, 11:37 am

papafarang wrote:
March 23, 2021, 11:15 am

Is that one of those Chinese detention facilities ?? Terrible the way they treat Uighurs :lol:
Is that the Uighurs who are citizens of China, but still locked up in detention camps?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 23, 2021, 4:14 pm

dragonz wrote:
Just a couple of photo just released showing the wonderful accomodation that biden promised after the obama cages . luxury1e.JPG is it not >?2JPG.JPG but of course no crisis
You need to check your math, because there's still a ways to go before the first 100 days is up. You're all over the place on this rambling. Why are you so upset? Much of what you're saying here makes absolutely no sense. How is what is happening here affecting you? What is your fascination with Trump?

Did you have bad experience with Lazada again?
Last edited by Kenr6583 on March 23, 2021, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 23, 2021, 4:35 pm

Barney wrote:
March 23, 2021, 8:27 am

Love this girl
Unrequited, I'm sure.

Which most would consider a blessing. ;)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 23, 2021, 5:23 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 23, 2021, 11:06 am
dragonz wrote:
Not 1 post criticizing biden at all in his first 100 days . not one from the left .
21 January was only 61 days ago, dragon. ;)

Feel free to point out any posts from your right wing mob which were criticizing Trump in his first 61 days ........ or 100 days ...... or even 300 days.

While on the subject of facts - still waiting your response on the $14,000/person clanger.
Jack, you might just piss into the breeze, when asked for proof they go to ground.

An exception was Barney who posted a fox video on the issues at the Mexican border, a real issue and one that needs to be addressed before it gets more seriously out of control.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 24, 2021, 5:24 am

Sidney Powell claims that no reasonable person would actually believe her election fraud claims as a defense for the lawsuit that Dominion is filing against her. Sidney Powell of course is one of Trump's lawyers who was defending him in his election fraud claims. That lets you know a lot about what Team Trump thinks of his supporters.

FYI, she's right, no reasonable person did believe her election fraud claims, only the Trump supporters.
Last edited by Kenr6583 on March 24, 2021, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “U.S. Politics”