the silence is deafening

dragonz
udonmap.com

the silence is deafening

Post by dragonz » March 20, 2021, 6:56 pm

Joe biden is now vp of usa harris is president as joe says . The border is in meltdown , joe slips on the steps , the pretend president has not held a news conference. Will not allow anyone to see the border facilities , he called putin a murdered and putin wants to face him because of it but biden cowers , china is laughing and accusing usa of human rights atrocities against the blacks , taxes are going up , lockdown is still in force , schools are closed and not one post from the snowflakes who posted when trump sneezed.
Come on dont be quiet now ost what you think mof biden , no ? I did not think so

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: the silence is deafening

Post by Kenr6583 » March 21, 2021, 2:17 am

dragonz wrote:
March 20, 2021, 6:56 pm
Joe biden is now vp of usa harris is president as joe says . The border is in meltdown , joe slips on the steps , the pretend president has not held a news conference. Will not allow anyone to see the border facilities , he called putin a murdered and putin wants to face him because of it but biden cowers , china is laughing and accusing usa of human rights atrocities against the blacks , taxes are going up , lockdown is still in force , schools are closed and not one post from the snowflakes who posted when trump sneezed.
Come on dont be quiet now ost what you think mof biden , no ? I did not think so
LOL it appears to me someone is on tilt...

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 21, 2021, 7:27 am

The loony left is in charge. Flush Swirl. A once-great nation in rapid decline. Destined to be another ----- like Haiti.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 21, 2021, 7:51 am

dragonz wrote:
I wondered that too.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 21, 2021, 8:00 am

When did Biden move to Udon Thani?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 21, 2021, 8:05 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
March 21, 2021, 2:17 am
dragonz wrote:
LOL it appears to me someone is on tilt...
I suspect another bad lazada experience is afoot.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 21, 2021, 8:05 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
March 21, 2021, 7:51 am
dragonz wrote:
I wondered that too.
I wonder what's for lunch.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 21, 2021, 10:10 am

He's only been in office a few weeks, and he's got 4 years of Trumps "wrecking ball" to put right

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 21, 2021, 10:54 am

stattointhailand wrote:
March 21, 2021, 10:10 am
He's only been in office a few weeks, and he's got 4 years of Trumps "wrecking ball" to put right
Yes for some strange reason people think the mess can be cleaned up after 4 years of the staggering mess left behind . it wasn't until the 7 the Jan that biden found out the pandemic plan was there was no plan. Plus to tell the truth the last government didn't give a flying flock about what the opposition wanted. Now the right wing a crying ' what about us ' ..well what about them ? ,they can get in the queue like everyone else , no more republican privilege. Spitting their dummies out because the Democrats are going to fix the broken election issues that the Republicans kept complaining about, now republicans don't want it fixed. Democrats should make shure everyone who has the right to vote gets to vote.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 21, 2021, 11:16 am

Yes it is these observations and information now coming out about the last Four years, that one has to begin to wonderat the mental abilities of Senators and their Congressmen/women who belong to the GOP . What is startyling is that the Public are not even thought about by many of them and sadly many of the Public of the Republican persuasion are just as friggin stupid as to believe the rubbish emanting from their own politicians .
God help America I say as it appears to be going down the plug-hole aided and abetted by idiotic politicians of the GOP

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 21, 2021, 1:19 pm

Dean
I will bet you the price of a dozen of your great pies that the auld guy will not be in office in 18 months. Then it will be be the racists who as long as you have a wee bit of colour you deserve the world, but whites? its all our fault. Hope I am here long enough to collect.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 21, 2021, 1:34 pm

Giggle wrote:
March 21, 2021, 7:27 am
The loony left is in charge. Flush Swirl. A once-great nation in rapid decline. Destined to be another ----- like Haiti.
Probably the first time I have nearly agreed with the nose picker. Tax you to death, and then give away to the unproductive because their skin is slightly darker. Makes real sense economically.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 21, 2021, 3:22 pm

Papa, you claim to be an anarchist, why do you then claim to support everything the Democrats and all their supporters do. I do not agree with dragonz about 99% of the time but its starting to look like the CA mob are taking over. Auld Joe is starting to show his age. Send him some tasty pies.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 21, 2021, 8:01 pm

Does anyone on here know who's tax rate will be increased under Bidens plan? It's only the corporate tax rate and the top 1.8% of wage earners, and hopefully it will keep social security solvent for the unforeseeable future.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 21, 2021, 8:18 pm

And for all you highly intelligent individuals who like to refer Haiti as a s*******, you can blame Europe and United States for that, going in there and destroying their country, stealing all their mineral resources, and then leaving it to fend for itself after they've been drained dry. Now you have the audacity to refer to them as a s******* country? Sad individuals....

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 21, 2021, 9:06 pm

Ken. They are not highly intelligent. They are not even moderately intelligent, and have no interest in looking at the history of colonialism and imperialism in these countries.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 21, 2021, 9:15 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
March 21, 2021, 8:01 pm
Does anyone on here know who's tax rate will be increased under Bidens plan? It's only the corporate tax rate and the top 1.8% of wage earners, and hopefully it will keep social security solvent for the unforeseeable future.
Please don't confuse the issue with facts.

Conservatives find them hard to deal with, and react in unpredictable ways - such as framing the conversation around skin colour and pies ffs. :D

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 21, 2021, 9:20 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 21, 2021, 9:15 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
March 21, 2021, 8:01 pm
Please don't confuse the issue with facts.

Conservatives find them hard to deal with, and react in unpredictable ways - such as framing the conversation around skin colour and pies ffs. :D
It's funny how a few of these people on here are complaining that the "left" always brings up racism as a defense when they have nothing else to argue, but they are the ones who always bring up skin color.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 21, 2021, 9:28 pm

And by the way, the original poster, dragonz, doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about. Everything he is saying is pretty generic and most of it BS.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 21, 2021, 9:46 pm

Silent indeed. Sixty days in, and Ole basement-dwelling Shaky Joe hasn't addressed the media or taken questions once. It doesn't really matter though because what was once a "new conference" is now a collection of obsequious sycophants "fabricating the narrative." It's downright Orwellian.

For example -- they constantly push the line that cops treat blacks unfairly when all the data proves otherwise. The whole narrative is a line of garbage fabricated to divide society under the identity-politics system of widespread oppression. Every major case in this bungled PR blitz has turned into the proverbial turd in a punchbowl for the hapless lunatics -- Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray, Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor, and George Floyd all turned out to be scummy shitbirds involved in dodgy crime which got them in trouble with the cops. All trials have so far ended in acquittals for the "problematic cops." Yet the lunatics continue to push the false narrative in hopes that "if you shriek it loud and often enough, it must be true." This also explains why everybody is suddenly oppressed and victimized *gasp* by the evil white man. Surely there's an Obamaphone or something in it for them somewhere down the line. Ole Shakey Joe and Heels Up Harris will see to it. (Did ya know her granddaddy was a slaveholder?) Cool, huh?

They don't have much to talk about.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Return to “U.S. Politics”