the silence is deafening

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: the silence is deafening

Post by Giggle » March 25, 2021, 6:39 pm

Biden is clean as a whistler. No media coverage. No cages. Cool how that works, huh?

He's an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 25, 2021, 7:00 pm

Udon Map wrote:
March 25, 2021, 6:10 pm
dragonz wrote:
March 25, 2021, 1:23 pm
I had tears in my eyes when i watched this and ken and the lefties on here if you think this is ok you are not a member of the same human race as i am . this was biden and his parties fault to get extra votes fault 100% . he is an evil XXXXXX and so are all the dimocrats who are still denying this and i am sure that the international community will be looking for justice in the future for this obscene abuse of innocent people . poor little children shame on them.

Nothing in life ever riles me more than cruelty to children and this is cruel

https://www.foxnews.com/us/exclusive-bo ... heatstroke
Did you have the same anger from Trump when he separated little children from their parents and shipped them to various places around the country so that the government was unable to reconnect children with their parents?
yes i did and when obama did it ,, The difference here is trump said not to come so when they did it was their own making but this time biden and the other evil politicians invited them to come to get more votes . this is not the same and you know it . YOU KNOW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME TO USA YOU WULL NOT GET TURNED AWAY JUST PPUT IN CAGES IS NOT THE SAME AS DO NOT COME TO USA THEN GET PUT IN CAGES.
personally i do not think they are bad if you are fleeing death and persecution but we all know they are not

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 25, 2021, 7:01 pm

dragonz wrote:
I had tears in my eyes when i watched this and ken and the lefties on here if you think this is ok you are not a member of the same human race as i am . this was biden and his parties fault to get extra votes fault 100% . he is an evil XXXXXX and so are all the dimocrats who are still denying this and i am sure that the international community will be looking for justice in the future for this obscene abuse of innocent people . poor little children shame on them.
Don't be such a drama queen dragonz. Your hypocrisy seems to have no boundaries, claiming that you're crying over the people you seem to have such disgust for. You disgust me.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 25, 2021, 7:09 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
March 25, 2021, 7:01 pm
dragonz wrote:
Don't be such a drama queen dragonz. Your hypocrisy seems to have no boundaries, claiming that you're crying over the people you seem to have such disgust for. You disgust me.
without a doubt you are the most evil person i have ever had contact with . i would really like to meet you to discuss things
I hvae no digust for anyone in thea mericas , why would you say that . omnly disgust i have is for the child abusers l;ike biden
How about answering the questions instead of dodging them like the old senile president .
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 25, 2021, 7:11 pm

The guy needs help, I only hope he has friends that can assist, but in Udon, I am not sure if an appropriate service exists.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 25, 2021, 7:20 pm

You are all missing the point of this topic . this is not about trump persay . ,this is about the people who called him all the obnoxious names and slagged all his policies off to give their views on the biden admin policies up to now . not one post supporting anything he has done up to now . are you ashamed and or embarrassed for what he has done ?. if not please post

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 26, 2021, 4:51 am

dragonz wrote:
March 25, 2021, 7:20 pm
You are all missing the point of this topic . this is not about trump persay . ,this is about the people who called him all the obnoxious names and slagged all his policies off to give their views on the biden admin policies up to now . not one post supporting anything he has done up to now . are you ashamed and or embarrassed for what he has done ?. if not please post
No, you are missing the point, how can you tell someone what they should or should not write about? Why should anyone on here entertain you? Damn, it's only been 2 months so far. Be patient, maybe in the near future he'll do something that upsets someone and they will post something, maybe, but definitely not to entertain you.

You said in an earlier post, you're just looking for retaliation. So sad.....

BTW, the only thing I was ashamed or embarrassed about was the previous POTUS getting on Twitter and making an ass out of himself and this country. He made it very clear to the American people, if you did not support him he does not represent you.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » March 26, 2021, 5:39 am

dragonz wrote:
March 25, 2021, 7:09 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
March 25, 2021, 7:01 pm
dragonz wrote:
without a doubt you are the most evil person i have ever had contact with . i would really like to meet you to discuss things
I hvae no digust for anyone in thea mericas , why would you say that . omnly disgust i have is for the child abusers l;ike biden
How about answering the questions instead of dodging them like the old senile president .
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should get out more if I'm the most evil person you ever had contact with. Biden is not abusing any children, nor are any of his policies. Trump and his policies with separation at the border? That was child abuse. Now go take your meds and watch somemore Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 26, 2021, 6:25 am

Often while working as I did in the Public SDervice sector ( Police), I found that although laws were passed and executed, li8ke here it is the people on the front line as it were that actually commit the offences previously described and although a particular law can be attributed to a person or Political party often the people charged with carrying out the law, fall short.
Child abuse is one of them, a culkture of responsibility and the attitude of turning a blind eye to the problem has existed for as long as I can remember , it takes a lot of courage and personal ethics to overcome the abuses perpetrated often with little accountability when in fact the supervisors charged with overseeing the problem are themselves part of the problem.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 26, 2021, 6:27 am

dragonz wrote:
Biden's decision to get off the 10 year merry-go-round of the Keystone XL pipeline was a masterstroke of pure genius.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 26, 2021, 9:19 am

dragonz wrote:
Trump attracted all of the abuse through his actions. In no particular order

- Praising a host of authoritarian leaders including North Korea, India, China, Russia, Turkey and Hungary
- Abusing leaders in Germany, Canada, France, Australia, Britain etc who have all been allies of the US
- Abandoning the Kurds leading to massive deaths
- Ignoring Covid and repeated BS about it and quack treatments like injecting bleach
- Gutting environmental laws in the USA
- Ignoring climate change and withdrawing from a worldwide pact to address it
- telling over 25,000 lies while President
- Ruling over the most dysfunctional Executive branch in history with the highest staff turnover of any administration
- Boasting about grabbing pussies
- Turning on members of his own party like no other if they displeased him
- Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers
- Calling American soldiers losers, extending this to John McCain who was captured and tortured in North Vietnam
- Lying about massive vote fraud
- Encouraging his followers to attack Congress
- Repeatedly demanding officials to illegally overturn election results
- Praising White Supremists and neo Nazis saying they were good people
- Trying to pressure Ukraine by withholding funds for their defence against Russia until they investigated Biden
- Accusing Obama, Clinton and Biden of being criminals that should be locked up
- Constantly boasting that he was the best president ever

Of course most of the American people and most of the world were disgusted with this person who many regard as the worst president ever.

Biden has been President for a tad over two months. He has shown he is not senile, he has restored a lot of broken bonds with other nations, he is addressing climate change, he has tackled the Covid problem with real vigour. Most of all, he has conducted himself with a level of dignity that has been entirely missing with his predecessor.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 26, 2021, 10:17 am

Whistler wrote:
March 26, 2021, 9:19 am
dragonz wrote:
Trump attracted all of the abuse through his actions. In no particular order

- Praising a host of authoritarian leaders including North Korea, India, China, Russia, Turkey and Hungary
- Abusing leaders in Germany, Canada, France, Australia, Britain etc who have all been allies of the US
- Abandoning the Kurds leading to massive deaths
- Ignoring Covid and repeated BS about it and quack treatments like injecting bleach
- Gutting environmental laws in the USA
- Ignoring climate change and withdrawing from a worldwide pact to address it
- telling over 25,000 lies while President
- Ruling over the most dysfunctional Executive branch in history with the highest staff turnover of any administration
- Boasting about grabbing pussies
- Turning on members of his own party like no other if they displeased him
- Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers
- Calling American soldiers losers, extending this to John McCain who was captured and tortured in North Vietnam
- Lying about massive vote fraud
- Encouraging his followers to attack Congress
- Repeatedly demanding officials to illegally overturn election results
- Praising White Supremists and neo Nazis saying they were good people
- Trying to pressure Ukraine by withholding funds for their defence against Russia until they investigated Biden
- Accusing Obama, Clinton and Biden of being criminals that should be locked up
- Constantly boasting that he was the best president ever

Of course most of the American people and most of the world were disgusted with this person who many regard as the worst president ever.

Biden has been President for a tad over two months. He has shown he is not senile, he has restored a lot of broken bonds with other nations, he is addressing climate change, he has tackled the Covid problem with real vigour. Most of all, he has conducted himself with a level of dignity that has been entirely missing with his predecessor.
I agree entirely with your comments relating to Biden , he is NOT playing to his base rather to the American People who in the main are supportive of his efforts as they can see change is coming albeit slowly .

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 26, 2021, 10:21 am

Biden locks kids in cages. That's why he doesn't want media around. One of his sycophant media shills might slip up and publish evidence. Biden secretly hates brown people, especially little helpless ones.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 26, 2021, 11:32 am

Giggle wrote:
March 26, 2021, 10:21 am
Biden locks kids in cages. That's why he doesn't want media around. One of his sycophant media shills might slip up and publish evidence. Biden secretly hates brown people, especially little helpless ones.
Judging by new laws coming on stream, comments about others unless factual could land you in hot water. The President as far as I know DOES NOT lock people in cages as I said earlier on another post the enforcers may but he certainly does not himself.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 26, 2021, 11:54 am

^^ Troll alert!

dragon, perhaps the reason people are not commenting here about Biden is because they are smart enough to understand that, so far at least, he is doing a good job. That goes hand-in-hand with broadly agreeing with the policies he is pushing or enacting.

And then compare that with the narcissistic buffoon who preceded him.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 26, 2021, 11:59 am

Giggle wrote:
March 26, 2021, 10:21 am
Your suddenly heartbroken about brown babies ? I very much doubt that . If biden secretly hates brown people its not really a secret if he told you. I very much doubt that biden is calling you up to tell you he don't like brown people either.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 26, 2021, 12:04 pm

Yes Pratt, nothing screams "good job" like institutionalized racism and shoehorning as many diversity hires, freaks and oddball monstrosities into high-profile positions to return America to the laughingstock of the world it was under O'Bobo.

Welcome the new assistant secretary of health, who supports giving minors hormone blockers to prevent them from going through puberty. Another "good job," Biden, you idiotic tool.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 26, 2021, 8:58 pm

I think you need to look a bit wider, giggles.

The American Laughing Stock index has never been higher than it was under the unfortunate 4 years of the Bloated Orange Bullshiittter.

Only ignorant cult followers would argue differently.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 27, 2021, 7:14 pm

Giggle wrote:
March 26, 2021, 12:04 pm
Yes Pratt, nothing screams "good job" like institutionalized racism and shoehorning as many diversity hires, freaks and oddball monstrosities into high-profile positions to return America to the laughingstock of the world it was under O'Bobo.

Welcome the new assistant secretary of health, who supports giving minors hormone blockers to prevent them from going through puberty. Another "good job," Biden, you idiotic tool.
Fact checker Giggle. you are BSing again

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKCN2AU1XD

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » March 27, 2021, 8:46 pm

Totally unrelated but, I used to quite like the music of Johnny and Edgar Winter

Return to “U.S. Politics”