udonmap.com

Re: A big change in direction

Post by Kenr6583 » April 27, 2021, 9:17 am

At least he went to Vietnam.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 27, 2021, 9:19 am

glalt, you've obviously spoken with the river boat veterans - please tell us what they told you about Kerry.

It can then be fact checked, to see if there is any merit in what they say.

As for the betrayal of Israel, are these the same 200 attacks that Israel disclosed to the world, as reported by Reuters back in 2018?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKCN1LK2D7

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2021, 9:43 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
April 27, 2021, 9:17 am
At least he went to Vietnam.
Yup. No "bone spurs" on our man John. And he married SMART too. Not a vacuous, bimbo trophy wife for this veteran.

Anyway, "swiftboating" is so yesterday, no?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 27, 2021, 9:52 am

The group appears to have been highly political with reports that they made a number of false claims. Claims at odds with those that served with Kerry. Described as being part of a political smear campaign

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swift_Vet ... _for_Truth
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 27, 2021, 10:12 am

That it is...

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 27, 2021, 10:33 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 27, 2021, 9:19 am
glalt, you've obviously spoken with the river boat veterans - please tell us what they told you about Kerry.

It can then be fact checked, to see if there is any merit in what they say.

As for the betrayal of Israel, are these the same 200 attacks that Israel disclosed to the world, as reported by Reuters back in 2018?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKCN1LK2D7
My best friend in the navy was a guy from Kansas. We went to diesel maintenance service school together. When we got our orders after graduation, I got an icebreaker going to Antarctica and he got a riverboat in Vietnam. Just the luck of the draw. He still hates Kerry. His boat was sunk and he was captured. He still loves the Aussies who overran the POW camp and rescued him and others. He said that Kerry was a glory grabber and took credit from genuine heroes and then put HIMSELF in for different medals that no way did he deserve.

As a side note, he got his choice of duty stations after he was rescued and chose Perth Australia. He then married an Aussie woman. I got a good laugh when he told me that he would have been better off being a POW. Needless to say, the marriage did not work out.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 27, 2021, 10:57 am

Kerry never commanded a boat that was sunk. Indicating your mate did not serve on the same boat as Kerry. There is a mention on Wike about the political group that opposed him. The bottom of the article says that 9 out of the 10 that served on the same boat supported him and considered the group opposing him him as disgraceful.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 27, 2021, 12:26 pm

Sounds rather anecdotal to me, glalt. I'm sure there are many people in armed forces throughout the world who would not have received promotions and decorations had they been shrinking violets.

Being from Perth, I would prefer not to comment on your 2nd paragraph. :D

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 27, 2021, 2:23 pm

Kerry is a lantern-jawed tool -- another narcissist hypocrite imbecile desperate for power to tell others how to live their lives.

A fraud just like all the other Democrats. (See also: Hunter Biden's illustrious Navy career)
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 27, 2021, 2:30 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 27, 2021, 12:26 pm
Sounds rather anecdotal to me, glalt. I'm sure there are many people in armed forces throughout the world who would not have received promotions and decorations had they been shrinking violets.

Being from Perth, I would prefer not to comment on your 2nd paragraph. :D
That sounds like Kerry. He always tried to "big" himself up. It appears to me that even back then he had political ambitions and he still does.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 27, 2021, 3:13 pm

Glalt,

I didn't know much about Kerry's war time record before, but looking over many articles, it seems exemplarily, Purple Hearts are a dime a dozen but the bravery awards are impressive as were his promotions in a relatively short career. Almost every one of the gunboat anti Kerry guys never served with him and most were not even in the navy at the same time as Kerry. Only one navy guy who served with him has joined that group that was financed by a Texan Republican. All of the others were full of very high praise.

Made we wonder, a while back on here you said you were an independent. However, every single criticism you raise against a politician just happens to be a Democrat. Every cop that shoots a black is just doing their duty or made a simple mistake.

What makes you an independent, when every one of your posts on matters of politics or race, expresses either Right Wing or extreme Right Wing views?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 27, 2021, 7:21 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 27, 2021, 2:23 pm
Kerry is a lantern-jawed tool -- another narcissist hypocrite imbecile desperate for power to tell others how to live their lives.

A fraud just like all the other Democrats. (See also: Hunter Biden's illustrious Navy career)
Another meaningless adjective salad from UM's resident blusterer. :?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 27, 2021, 7:39 pm

I was looking at Trump's and his family's military record...........

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 27, 2021, 7:49 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 27, 2021, 7:21 pm
Giggle wrote:
April 27, 2021, 2:23 pm

Another meaningless adjective salad from UM's resident blusterer. :?
What do you reckon Jack. Hunter Biden should be kicked out of congress....hang on...wait a second, he is not a Democrat politician.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 27, 2021, 8:11 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
April 27, 2021, 7:39 pm
Wouldn't have taken long.

Same as his Presidential record - full of lies and ------.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 27, 2021, 8:24 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 27, 2021, 8:11 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
April 27, 2021, 7:39 pm
Wouldn't have taken long.

Same as his Presidential record - full of lies and ------.
Still looking... Can't find s***

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 27, 2021, 9:24 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 27, 2021, 3:13 pm
Glalt,

I didn't know much about Kerry's war time record before, but looking over many articles, it seems exemplarily, Purple Hearts are a dime a dozen but the bravery awards are impressive as were his promotions in a relatively short career. Almost every one of the gunboat anti Kerry guys never served with him and most were not even in the navy at the same time as Kerry. Only one navy guy who served with him has joined that group that was financed by a Texan Republican. All of the others were full of very high praise.

Made we wonder, a while back on here you said you were an independent. However, every single criticism you raise against a politician just happens to be a Democrat. Every cop that shoots a black is just doing their duty or made a simple mistake.

What makes you an independent, when every one of your posts on matters of politics or race, expresses either Right Wing or extreme Right Wing views?
Maybe denial is not just a river in Egypt after all?

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 29, 2021, 8:07 am

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/27/demo ... eople-act/

‘I’m Not Going To Be Part Of It’: Joe Manchin Says Torching Filibuster To Pass HR-1 Will Breed Distrust And Anarchy
Democratic West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin defended the filibuster in an interview released Tuesday by Vox because he views it as fundamental to principles of democracy and republicanism. The senator has continually reaffirmed in op-eds and interviews that he would stand against any attempt to eliminate or weaken the senate filibuster as calls within his party have intermittently grown louder in recent months.

'Joe Biden's stupidity is now a threat to the West': Bolt

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/scien ... ed-to-ccp/

REVEALED: The Scientists “Debunking” The Wuhan Lab Leak Theory Admit Being ‘Collaborators’ And Honorees Of Chinese Communist Party.
Several researchers used by leading corporate media outlets to debunk claims that COVID-19 originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology have previously attended events or accepted awards from the controversial lab, The National Pulse can reveal.

https://justthenews.com/government/whit ... ent-vision

Census migration data offers warning sign to Biden's big government vision
High-tax, heavy-regulation states lost population to states with leaner government footprint, apportionment data shows . Democrat states are losing population and electoral votes .

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/04/28/ ... rop-boxes/

Five and a Half Months After 2020 Election Fulton County Fails to Produce Complete Chain of Custody Documents for Absentee Vote by Mail Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes
100s of 1000s of ballots can not be traced.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/04 ... -the-truth

Maricopa audit continues: Judge denies Democrats motion to hide the truth

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administra ... -speeches/

Rules For Thee: Biden to Break Pelosi’s Mask Mandate for Members Giving Floor Speeches
I guess means virus will not attack you or others if giving a floor speech . Biden is genius .

https://thescoop.us/pompeo-on-kerry-ira ... ing-zarif/

Pompeo On Kerry-Iran Report: ‘While I Was Briefing President Trump, Kerry Was Briefing Zarif’
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blasted former Secretary of State and now Biden’s climate change czar, John Kerry over reports that he betrayed Israel — an ally of the United States — by telling Iran’s foreign minister that Israel was behind hundreds of attacks on Iranian assets inside Syria.

Obama: The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide . this did not age well for Obama but true
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 29, 2021, 9:27 am

Whistler wrote:
April 27, 2021, 3:13 pm
Glalt,

Are you saying that an independent cannot be conservative? IMHO, there are moron politicians in both parties. I cannot vote for a moron politician regardless of their party. Anyone who votes a straight republican or democrat ticket is also a moron. There is one sure thing today. The US IS falling apart.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 29, 2021, 9:49 am

You do have a point there Glalt,america has forgotten that even left and right does not mean you have to be partisan . politics has become me me me ,lobbyists are the real power now .politicians are the face . I don't care what anyone says but democracy and capitalism really are not good bed fellows, one currupts the other. As for biden and his big spend , I think its needed to raise america up from the slums. Without it america will never be able to compete with china in the modern world
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “U.S. Politics”