Will Trump concede?

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by tamada » January 7, 2021, 4:46 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 7, 2021, 4:11 pm
The Don's playing his "insanity" card, ready for his plea when they arrest him :lol:
Sociopathic narcissism isn't a criminal offence either.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 7, 2021, 6:26 pm

The democrats have won all the marbles. Hopefully we can put all this nasty business behind us and watch to see what the democrats will do with their new power. Uncle Joe has a tough row to hoe.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 7, 2021, 10:49 pm

Had to chuckle whilst watching the scenario unfold in US when the news people showed footage of world leaders condemning Trump from various countries and the reporter said "AND EVEN UK PM Boris Johnson ........" which I thought was spot on for Mr Dither :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 7, 2021, 11:00 pm

Trump now banned from Facebook/Instagram for the remainder of his presidency

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 8, 2021, 8:22 am

What's funny is the outrage and shock by the Trump loyalist about what happened at the US Capitol. What did they think was going to happen? He's been this way his whole life. He's never cared about anything or anyone, except Ivanka of course, his entire life. In all his business dealings over his career he's ruined people's lives, bankrupted multiple businesses of his, only losing other people's money of course, stolen money that was supposed to be for charity, and the list goes on. He's driven by greed and ego and showed just how much of a chicken ---- he is when push came to shove when he ran back to the White House when he was supposed to lead the march to the US Capitol., coward. So why is anyone surprised that this is how things ended?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 8, 2021, 8:46 am

Trump conceded. He didn't say those words, but he acknowledged it is over. Very surprised. He must realize that this was one ---- up that couldn't be swept under the rug.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » January 8, 2021, 8:51 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
January 8, 2021, 8:46 am
Trump conceded. He didn't say those words, but he acknowledged it is over. Very surprised. He must realize that this was one **** up that couldn't be swept under the rug.
He just backtracked......his pathetic supporters were played like the fools they are.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 8, 2021, 9:11 am

Donald Trump 'outraged' by 'violence, lawlessness and mayhem' of US Capitol riots
In a video message posted to Twitter, just one day after the platform imposed a temporary ban on his account, Mr Trump .........
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-08/ ... s/13042238

He's back! Tweeting again. Effin hypocrite OR his minders have regained some control.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 8, 2021, 9:24 am

Does he in fact matter any more, no longer a BIG player just a major embarasment to many Americans , while the world looks on ( many laughing ) He may have now admitted he lost but too little too late in my book his latest speech is opne he should have made at least mone month ago but NO his EGO and gen3eral stupidity overruled. Him now after his election where he had the House of Representatives and Senate as Republican, they are NOW Democratic and credibilty has gone from a lot of American Politics. I liostened to many news reports from AVID trump fans and YES they are really STUPID AND IGNORANT. God Help America because Republicans can't or won't.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 8, 2021, 1:27 pm

Not sure if its a new type of kodak film the TV companies are using, or if the colour balance has been sh*gged in my TV, but did anyone notice that DJT looked very "grey" in his latest speel. Perhaps the fake tan company and L'oriel have realised "because h'es not worth it" and withdrawn their sponsorship

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 8, 2021, 5:58 pm

The old Trump clowns saying its fuel'd by Conspirators, Extremists , and Fringe Movements. Idiots bragging now getting a pull and arrested. Bet there not laughing and bragging when there in the Dock with there master puppeteer. More calling now to have Agent Orange removed immediately and asking his lawyers if he can pardon himself so he must know the end is near.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 8, 2021, 9:51 pm

The rats are quickly leaving. Even Republicans are trying to save themselves and Turning against him a video has emerged of trumps Son Juliani telling supporters to march on the Whitehouse and 1 even shouted " its time we marched on to the whitehouse and kicked some Democratic Arse" He will be locked up with all the others.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 9, 2021, 7:17 am

Trump got banned from twatter
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 9, 2021, 7:49 am

I’m struggling a bit with the fact that the chap with the nuclear codes has been deemed too dangerous to have a Twitter account
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 9, 2021, 7:56 am

Niggly wrote:
January 9, 2021, 7:49 am
I’m struggling a bit with the fact that the chap with the nuclear codes has been deemed too dangerous to have a Twitter account
Do not worry the Democrats have already discussed this with the Military to stop him going off the deep end.. Not that I THINK HE HAS A DEATH WISH.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » January 9, 2021, 11:09 am

Off topic posts removed. This thread is about Trump conceding.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » January 9, 2021, 12:09 pm

Trumps been banned indefinatly from Twitter due to the risk of further incitement of violence. He will just get one of his lackey's to tweet for him.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » January 9, 2021, 3:14 pm

Quite a rarity - a Republican whose views on Trump I completely agree with:

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » January 9, 2021, 3:20 pm

Twitter cites tacit threat by Trump in its rationale for permanently banning him from its platform:
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » January 11, 2021, 9:39 am

A message from Arnold Schwarzenegger to his fellow Americans (and the world) following the incitement to insurrection by Trump and its subsequent enaction by Trump supporters.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Return to “U.S. Politics”