Will Trump concede?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Doodoo » February 15, 2021, 8:50 am

I realize we are off topic here but what the heck
Fort McMurray in the 70's, Pacific Westerm Airlines (PWA)used to fly there to the airport mande up of ATCO Trailers. The Airline magazine did a story regarding Ft McMUrray and said something along the lines "As you come over the hill to see Fort McMurray in the Valley , it looks like a place that God created yet, forgpt to finish."

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 16, 2021, 4:06 am

A series of off-topic posts has been removed. Can we get back to Mr. Trump, please?

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 16, 2021, 4:53 am

Udon Map wrote:
February 16, 2021, 4:06 am
A series of off-topic posts has been removed. Can we get back to Mr. Trump, please?
Let's hope not :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » February 16, 2021, 6:49 am

Udon Map wrote:
Could I suggest that since Mr Trump has not formally conceded and is trying to fight every lawsuit on the lie that the election was not legitimate (solely because he didn’t win) that the question in the title has been conclusively answered with a no that this thread be stopped, not to stop the debate but that a thread/s with better titles would be more appropriate.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 16, 2021, 9:12 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
February 16, 2021, 6:49 am
Udon Map wrote:
Could I suggest that since Mr Trump has not formally conceded and is trying to fight every lawsuit on the lie that the election was not legitimate (solely because he didn’t win) that the question in the title has been conclusively answered with a no that this thread be stopped, not to stop the debate but that a thread/s with better titles would be more appropriate.
Agree since January the sixth the question is NO LONGER VALID !!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 16, 2021, 9:23 am

I see nothing wrong with leaving the thread as is, as long as it stays more or less on topic. If someone wants to start a new thread on a slightly different topic, feel free.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » February 16, 2021, 9:44 am

Khun Paul wrote:
February 16, 2021, 9:12 am
Udon Map wrote:
Sorry to disagree, Jan 6 made no difference to the the question. It’s still possible to concede, but the bloated orange criminal never will.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 16, 2021, 11:34 am

February 16, 2021, 9:44 am
Khun Paul wrote:
February 16, 2021, 9:12 am
Udon Map wrote:
Sorry to disagree, Jan 6 made no difference to the the question. It’s still possible to concede, but the bloated orange criminal never will.
I do agree with your assumption, however being a egotistical moron with limited brain power is not in itself a Criminal Offence , feel a cull coming on, the list keeps growing it seems .

Return to “U.S. Politics”