Will Trump concede?

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by JimboPSM » November 12, 2020, 8:15 pm

Feeling a bit more of the need to concede :-k

Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 12, 2020, 8:35 pm

tamada wrote:
November 12, 2020, 8:10 pm
Be careful what you wish for.

DM? You better be sitting down before reading this.

"Regardless of however long a dispute is, the constitution does set one final deadline. Even if counting is ongoing, the president and vice-president’s terms both end at noon on 20 January. At that point if there isn’t a final result in the race, the speaker of the House – probably Nancy Pelosi – would become the acting president."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ident-coup
LOL...good find.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 8:50 pm

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 12, 2020, 8:56 pm

Namcy n me are already an item..Ken .. i have aPelosi blow up.doll. fitted with swivel head and extra large lips .. face mask was optional .. that remonds me she needs a good wash out n disinfecting after my last chang fest turned into a orgy .. well.just me n her actually ..but at leadt the doll.is nicer than the real thing.

All you Dem pelosi fans keep yer eye on the UM ckassifieds .. shexwoll be listed very soon as my new Anne Windacombe doll arrives with Santa next month .

Btw the evidence is mounting . And ss in all.lawsuuts will be presented at the right time

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 9:02 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 12, 2020, 8:56 pm
Namcy n me are already an item..Ken .. i have aPelosi blow up.doll. fitted with swivel head and extra large lips .. face mask was optional .. that remonds me she needs a good wash out n disinfecting after my last chang fest turned into a orgy .. well.just me n her actually ..but at leadt the doll.is nicer than the real thing.

All you Dem pelosi fans keep yer eye on the UM ckassifieds .. shexwoll be listed very soon as my new Anne Windacombe doll arrives with Santa next month .

Btw the evidence is mounting . And ss in all.lawsuuts will be presented at the right time

Dm

Thought you already accepted the results???? Make up your mind!!!

Waiting for the evidence, and once Penn finalizes it's voter count/results "times up".

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 9:05 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

Dm
Had a feeling Nancy was your type of cougar, sexy lady

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » November 12, 2020, 11:00 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 12, 2020, 6:33 pm
anefarious1 wrote:
November 10, 2020, 12:51 pm
Here's a solution:

Sheldon Aldelson or some other super rich guy should build a fake Oval Office at the Doral with rubber walls and a TV with a 24/7 simulated OAN feed telling him what a great president for life he is.
Here is another solution given that the election was obviously corrupted . Hold another election with no postal ballot . be fair i think
Your brain is obviously corrupted. Sadly, that happens to cult members. Long history of voting by mail in the United States. Trump should move to another country if he doesn't like it (yet he himself does it). Cry baby in chief is just further disgracing himself. The man has absolutely no shame. Story of his life.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 11:10 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

Dm
No mounting evidence, in fact no evidence at all. Of all the E cases to date their is zero evidence. If you think otherwise, one example please, not many, only one.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 13, 2020, 6:25 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:

Dm
The buulshyte is mounting you mean. You better get your waders on pal.

Oh, and pack a snorkel as well.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 13, 2020, 3:55 pm

Trump's doomed...
Screenshot_20201113-155253.jpg

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 13, 2020, 4:08 pm

Slow down tam ................

Bojo has said Biden has won ................... and he NEVER gets anything right :-$ :-$ :-$

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » November 13, 2020, 9:30 pm

Americans should expect less than 30 baht to the dollar very soon. I believe it's largely due to Trump being a sore loser and, in the process, damaging the United States. He should be helping Biden right now. Trump is anti-American.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 13, 2020, 9:40 pm

He is just Embarrassing himself, the right of every American who voted and mostly he is Embarrassing America. What is worst is his close Republican Dreamers who still believe in Trump. I'll Quote one his favored words " Losers ".

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 13, 2020, 11:08 pm

If he does't go quietly in Jan, Re name the "White House" to "Vietnam" and you wont see his ar*e for dust

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » November 14, 2020, 6:16 am

Hang in there Mr Trump. He has every democratic right to explore all avenues of the election results, nothing wrong with that. I am hoping with fading light, that he could still win.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 14, 2020, 7:20 am

Sport wrote:
November 14, 2020, 6:16 am
Hang in there Mr Trump. He has every democratic right to explore all avenues of the election results, nothing wrong with that. I am hoping with fading light, that he could still win.
You hang in there Sport. I reckon this will see him over the line.
1842.jpg
Rudy G said there were votes from Mars

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » November 14, 2020, 7:43 am

tamada wrote:
November 14, 2020, 7:20 am
Sport wrote:
You hang in there Sport. I reckon this will see him over the line.

1842.jpg
I’m still clinging on Sport like Baghdad Bob, just like the Democrats never accepted the last 4 years blaming Russia.I wonder if Vlad voted by post?

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » November 14, 2020, 7:53 am

Sport wrote:
There is nothing wrong with challenges. There is nothing wrong with correctly identifying problem situations.

There is everything wrong with holding the guaranteed next incumbent from receiving cooperation from the departments just because you can.

Look at the margins. They are in the 10s to 100s of thousands. Challenges and recounts have historically changed from a few to 500 votes. There is no where that such a small number can possibly change the final result that President elect Biden will get more than the 270 votes needed. Most probably the full 306

The reason trump is continuing is to get small (under $8,000) donations to the legal defence fund that do not go to funding all the hopeless, worthless or frivolous law suits but to paying his immense debts from holding super spreader rallies.

So he knows the longer he holds up the more money his sheep will give him.
That Americans get sick isn’t important
that they die isn’t important
that the country is in a terrible state isn’t important
That the gaping holes in the system are showing isn’t important
That the government is being decimated isn’t important
None of that is important because it doesn’t get him money
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on November 14, 2020, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 14, 2020, 8:21 am

Early indications of #45 winding his neck in.

Trump comes close to admitting defeat but stops short of formal concession

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... t-election
silver haired devil.jpg
Looks like he forgot to do the orange hair (over)spray bit before speaking as well. He's losing it.

Literally.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 14, 2020, 8:38 am

tamada wrote:
November 14, 2020, 8:21 am
Early indications of #45 winding his neck in.

Trump comes close to admitting defeat but stops short of formal concession

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... t-election

silver haired devil.jpg

Looks like he forgot to do the orange hair (over)spray bit before speaking as well. He's losing it.

Literally.
AND DOESNT IT SUIT HIM , MAKES HIM LOOK MUCH BETTER WHEN NOT WITH THE FAKE ORANGE TAN AND HAIR COLOUR

opps caps lock on solly ...not shouting

reminds me DM needs a haircut today .. and a waxing
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “U.S. Politics”