Pick the margin Trump V's Democrats

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Pick the margin Trump V's Democrats

Post by stattointhailand » November 9, 2020, 3:24 pm

Would have thought the old Beatles classic ..... "Help ... I need somebodys help" more appropriate

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 7:38 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 29, 2020, 8:09 am
With 5 days to go, the race is probably over, but the margin is becoming more important, a close result is certainly going to be disruptive with legal challenges etc. So lets make it a bit of fun. Pick the margin.

Winner if republican gets a free LLPOF (Liar LIAR Pants on Fire) cap, winner if Biden wins is an SJWIHS (Sleepy Joe Wins In His Sleep) Cap.

To win you have to closest on this topic

My guess Biden by 100

Whistler seems to be the winner!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 12, 2020, 7:52 pm

glalt wrote:
November 3, 2020, 8:59 am
Do you think that because you have a passport, that you leave all your other ID cards at home. Why do they insist on a passport rather than any other form of ID? Don't be so obtuse.

glalt, can't you stick to 1 story line.......thought you were pushing for a National ID card???

NOT THE STANDARD/OBVIOUS REQUIREMENT FOR A PASSPORT TO TRAVEL / RETIRE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Hey, missed this reply from glalt. Pls review my posts, then re-evaluate "obtuse". Safety Tip: You might want to research the meaning of the word, first.

If I missed your point, pls clarify it or if you need me to clarify the opinion I have feel free to ask a cohesive question.!

Short Story: US doesn't not need a National ID Card. Additional, each Individual American should be able to determine what form of ID they require for whatever reason they need it for!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 12, 2020, 10:39 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 12, 2020, 7:52 pm
glalt wrote:
November 3, 2020, 8:59 am
Do you think that because you have a passport, that you leave all your other ID cards at home. Why do they insist on a passport rather than any other form of ID? Don't be so obtuse.

glalt, can't you stick to 1 story line.......thought you were pushing for a National ID card???

NOT THE STANDARD/OBVIOUS REQUIREMENT FOR A PASSPORT TO TRAVEL / RETIRE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY.
[/quote]

Hey, missed this reply from glalt. Pls review my posts, then re-evaluate "obtuse". Safety Tip: You might want to research the meaning of the word, first.

If I missed your point, pls clarify it or if you need me to clarify the opinion I have feel free to ask a cohesive question.!

Short Story: US doesn't not need a National ID Card. Additional, each Individual American should be able to determine what form of ID they require for whatever reason they need it for!!!
[/quote]

If you want to vote you can buy a California driver's license on any street corner and many have. You really should give that statement some thought.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » November 12, 2020, 10:49 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 12, 2020, 7:38 pm
Whistler wrote:
With 5 days to go, the race is probably over, but the margin is becoming more important, a close result is certainly going to be disruptive with legal challenges etc. So lets make it a bit of fun. Pick the margin.

Winner if republican gets a free LLPOF (Liar LIAR Pants on Fire) cap, winner if Biden wins is an SJWIHS (Sleepy Joe Wins In His Sleep) Cap.

My guess Biden by 100

Are you sure?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 12, 2020, 10:58 pm

[/quote]

Saying you are obtuse was a more polite way of saying that you are VERY slow. You really should have another look at the definition.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 13, 2020, 12:56 am

glalt wrote:
November 12, 2020, 10:58 pm

Saying you are obtuse was a more polite way of saying that you are VERY slow. You really should have another look at the definition.
[/quote]

Did look up the definition, by the way. Yea, never claimed to be the brightest tool in the shed.....but I can tell facts from fiction and very seldom make claims without having said facts to back it up.......UNLIKE YOURSELF.
Confident my posts on US having a National ID card were clear and concise for my stance, also after review of your posts your position/justification was hardly coherent (jumping from National ID to Passports etc).....regardless of the facts presented before you.

So, as the slow person conversing with a (sorry, no name calling) person I see no need to continue this debate.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 13, 2020, 1:17 am

anefarious1 wrote:
November 12, 2020, 10:49 pm
Mosquito wrote:
Whistler wrote:

My guess Biden by 100

Are you sure?

Nice, we're back on this threads main topic.

Used the word 'seems" vice "is"..........so, not 100% sure yet.

You'd win, if one of the currently uncalled states flip to Trump..........odds of that happening are however slim.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » November 13, 2020, 9:35 am

Mosquito wrote:
November 13, 2020, 1:17 am
anefarious1 wrote:
November 12, 2020, 10:49 pm
Mosquito wrote:
Whistler wrote:

My guess Biden by 100

Are you sure?

Nice, we're back on this threads main topic.

Used the word 'seems" vice "is"..........so, not 100% sure yet.

You'd win, if one of the currently uncalled states flip to Trump..........odds of that happening are however slim.
Trump gets NC and Biden wins in GA, AZ, NV, MI, WI, PA. That's 306 to 232. Are you giving NC to Biden?

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 13, 2020, 7:26 pm

your right, don't see it happening. my mistake, congrats.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 13, 2020, 7:28 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 13, 2020, 7:26 pm
your right, don't see it happening. my mistake, congrats.
you're right, don't see it happening. my mistake, congrats.

Return to “U.S. Politics”