Post by Kenr6583 » October 31, 2020, 9:04 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:45 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:22 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:15 am
Morning Ken .. or evening not sure.

ALL involved in politics are corupt bent and tell more lies than a pattaya bar girl... the degree of this can vary hugely but the higher up n more power the more dodgy deals etc go on with out a care for the consequences and those that get caught up .. we all know the Cllntons top the pile but the thought that Obama was squeaky clean is folly .. and now Biden and my choice Trump appear to have some rather large skellys in their closets... Biden should not even be allowed to be the Democrat candidate given what hes ALLEGALY been up to with Hunter n Co .

DM
Why you want to keep bringing up Clinton or Obama is beyond me. Deflection I guess. Here's the bottom line concerning the coronavirus. Trump lied to the American people. He made a very conscious decision in the very beginning to lie to everyone, which of course caused concerns as to why a travel ban was put on China only when the coronavirus was allegedly not that serious. Over 230,000 US citizens are dead, but certain individuals on here don't want to blame Trump. I call BS on that. He did not allow the American people to make a decision on whether to travel to overseas with the risk of possibly contracting the virus and bringing it back to the United States, which is exactly what happened, which is why they are over 230,000 deaths in United States and counting.
Errr bringing up Obama n Clintons ??? as per thread header Ken ...all in power the world over are bent... with the exception maybe of Boris Johnson and Putin.

Rough shift was it ?? im sensing stress , you seem a bit tetchy sir.

DM

DM
LOL, no stress here. I'll be able to retire in seven months, I'll be 56 years old, and I'll be getting the hell out of this f***** up place. Right now I'm just killing time. I just find it humorous how anyone can put Trump and leader in the same sentence and think he's made things better here in the United States, especially if you're not even here living the dream. He's done nothing for the American people unless it's benefited him in some way, and it usually benefits him 100x more. This country is in chaos because of him, he's promoted this us against them mentality and he loves the division. That's not a POTUS. Some of you on here love him so much, you can have him. Better yet, come here and claim your loyalty to him, and you can become one of his sheep.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: CIA Whistleblower Implicates Obama and Clinton

Post by dragonz » October 31, 2020, 6:01 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:04 am
dragonz wrote:
October 28, 2020, 6:48 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 23, 2020, 11:10 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 23, 2020, 11:46 am
Why you cannot accept basic facts is puzzling . The dimocrats did criticise trump for the travel ban calling it5 racist and nancy did go to chinatown and saying everything is fine . just watch the video unless you think it is fake nbc news
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmllqkU6j2k
Again you are distorting the facts. Trump didn't act immediately, he put a "travel ban" on China eight days after 45 Nations put "travel restrictions" on them. Why only China? Given the fact that only he and a handful of "his" people knew the seriousness of the virus, what were people to think when he only put a "travel ban" on China? Why did he lie to the American people and tell them it was not serious? Why did he not tell the American people what was out there and the consequences of traveling to other countries, with the possibility of bringing the coronavirus back to United States? I will give you the answer, he didn't want people to panic, and that's on tape. No sir, it is you who cannot accept the basic facts, Trump is an idiot and he cares about no one but himself.

228,577 coronavirus related deaths in United States as of this writing.
and you sir are distorting the post . did the dimocrats criticise trumps travel ban or not ?
The travel ban for China only? How ignorant would it be to think that putting a travel ban ban on China for something Trump lied about, claiming it was not that serious, would make any sense. Maybe if Trump had been honest in the very beginning and informed the United States citizens of the seriousness of the coronavirus at the time, maybe it would have been understandable. But for anyone to think that putting a travel ban on China only would keep the coronavirus out, well that just doesn't make any sense. People can only respond to someone's actions if they know all the facts. If the individual who has the knowledge of all those facts LIES about those facts, how was someone supposed to react properly? Someone can only respond by the information that they are given.
Ok but besides that did the dimocrats criticise trumps travel ban

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 31, 2020, 6:11 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

ALL involved in politics are corupt bent and tell more lies than a pattaya bar girl... the degree of this can vary hugely but the higher up n more power the more dodgy deals etc go on with out a care for the consequences and those that get caught up .. we all know the Cllntons top the pile but the thought that Obama was squeaky clean is folly .. and now Biden and my choice Trump appear to have some rather large skellys in their closets... Biden should not even be allowed to be the Democrat candidate given what hes ALLEGALY been up to with Hunter n Co .

DM
Hey, DM why shouldn't Biden be the Democratic Candidate he hasn't been found guilty of anything and all the conspiracy theories on Fox/FB/YouTube seem to be dying on the vine (if you've been tracking the news, and official govt released reports).

Oh, since we both like satire...............Biden for as long as he's been a politician definitely has some questionable activities. However, looking at what's out there Biden maybe a closet full...............while Trump would need a A380 hangar to store all his dirt / criminal activity.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 31, 2020, 6:17 pm

Mosquito wrote:
October 31, 2020, 6:11 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Hey, DM why shouldn't Biden be the Democratic Candidate he hasn't been found guilty of anything and all the conspiracy theories on Fox/FB/YouTube seem to be dying on the vine (if you've been tracking the news, and official govt released reports).

Oh, since we both like satire...............Biden for as long as he's been a politician definitely has some questionable activities. However, looking at what's out there Biden maybe a closet full...............while Trump would need a A380 hangar to store all his dirt / criminal activity.
Ar yes but Biden was VP in public office snuggled up to the likes of Obama and the Clintons ..which IMO makes his skullduggery 50 times worse as he used his position to plunder n pillage ..Trump was a businessman and compared to Biden his miss doings are although serious more like a minor shop lifting offence .. the BIdens was Brinks Mat 10 fold.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 31, 2020, 7:45 pm

Disagree, but willing to wait and see what pops up after the election.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 31, 2020, 8:14 pm

Mosquito wrote:
October 31, 2020, 7:45 pm
Disagree, but willing to wait and see what pops up after the election.
As I don't want to seem like a wimp, let me qualify the above.

1. Assume being the self proclaimed expert on US Politics you've seen all the illegal activity claims against Trump.
* Thus, don't think I can change your mind on them without solid evidence.
2. I can wait the few months for his tax returns (yea, as a businessman...not the president), but they should highlight his activities as president.
3. Presidential records from what I've been led to believe are indepth, so unless there is a mass (illegal by the way) purging of documents a clear picture of his presidency will be exposed.
4. More of a Safety Note (covering the bases): Trump has been trying to indict/arrest Hillary/Obama/Biden since taking office, so 4 years of investigations and no charges filed (safe to assume no strong evidence found). Don't think it'll take the Biden WH more than a year for charges to be filed and arrests made (might take more than a year for Trump, but can see double digit associates arrested within a 1 year period. OOOppps, forgot about self pardoning....still think they'll be actions that'll justify criminal/treason charges against Trump outside of his tax and other non-president activities.
5. Besides Presidential Records, expect the rats in his administration will start talking and providing evidence against him to protect themselves.

Note: I use "think" a lot above, so clearly my prediction and opinion.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 31, 2020, 8:20 pm

You are thinking too much, mozzie.

DM is revelling in being able to stir the pot - I hesitate to use "trolling".

My suggestion ........ unless something truly significant happens in the next few days ..... is relax, sit back, and see what happens.

Que sera sera

There will be plenty of time for analysis from 4 November onwards. :D

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 31, 2020, 9:05 pm

jackspratt wrote:
October 31, 2020, 8:20 pm

My suggestion ........ unless something truly significant happens in the next few days ..... is relax, sit back, and see what happens.

Que sera sera

Retired, not much else to do. :D :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 1, 2020, 9:54 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 31, 2020, 9:05 pm
jackspratt wrote:

Que sera sera

I happen to have a very keen interest and knowledge of US politics Jack .. henceforth feel obliged to state my opinion .. to offer support to DT as he seems to be getting aggro from all sides since he became POTUS .. not only from Pelosi and CNN but more closer to home on Udon Map ...

I ill stand by DT now and after next Tuesday ..hoping for 4 more years and not Biden the fruitcake ..i mean Harris the Clintonoid .

Trolin ..i couldnt even spell trolleng ..shame on you Mr Sprat

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 1, 2020, 2:30 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 1, 2020, 9:54 am
Mosquito wrote:
October 31, 2020, 9:05 pm
jackspratt wrote:

Que sera sera

I happen to have a very keen interest and knowledge of US politics Jack .. henceforth feel obliged to state my opinion .. to offer support to DT as he seems to be getting aggro from all sides since he became POTUS .. not only from Pelosi and CNN but more closer to home on Udon Map ...

I ill stand by DT now and after next Tuesday ..hoping for 4 more years and not Biden the fruitcake ..i mean Harris the Clintonoid .

Trolin ..i couldnt even spell trolleng ..shame on you Mr Sprat

DM

DM there you go lying again, found 4 posts where you spelled "trolling" correctly.

Like I posted previously...... retired, with more time on my hands then I know what to do with.

Return to “U.S. Politics”