udonmap.com

Re: USA on the edge

Post by jackspratt » July 25, 2020, 8:13 pm

noosard wrote:
July 25, 2020, 4:26 pm
Two sides to this story
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/24/poli ... index.html
[-X
It seems to be pretty much the same story, noos.

Can you point out the difference?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Trump's America

Post by jackspratt » July 25, 2020, 9:03 pm

Another one to consider. :?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 26, 2020, 5:57 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 25, 2020, 8:13 pm
noosard wrote:
Two sides to this story
[-X

same story the evil feds in one attacking innocent
same story feds protecting buildings from arsonists

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 26, 2020, 9:56 am

noosard wrote:
July 26, 2020, 5:57 am
jackspratt wrote:
July 25, 2020, 8:13 pm
noosard wrote:
Two sides to this story
[-X

same story the evil feds in one attacking innocent
same story feds protecting buildings from arsonists
The entire problem could be solved without any police or other law enforcement people among the lunatics. Just with a few government snipers on top of buildings. Any lunatic with a Molotov cocktail or any looter shot dead would quickly stop the rest of the destruction. It's past time for effective actions. I'm disappointed that Trump too is a wimp.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 26, 2020, 10:39 am

AlexO wrote:
July 25, 2020, 6:52 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 18, 2020, 9:45 pm
Trump's response and back-off about his authority to order the re-opening of American commerce is to mobilise his most ardent supporter, not mainstream republicans. The extreme right wing has bad gun nuts, racists, anti Progressive policies, conspiracy theorists etc.....a very volatile mixture of gun toting extremists.

Trump has called on them to revolt. I have a huge concern that in the coming days we are going to see protests get out of hand, some in these groups are itching for a new revolution. Trump has lit the fuse.

Not a spark that is needed in these dark times.

Gee, I hope I am wrong.
Aprils post Whistler, any signs of the mayhem yet???
Alex, I am delighted that I was wrong. However, as this did not happen with civilian militia, it has happened in Portland with semi-military government thugs
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » July 27, 2020, 12:36 pm

Whistler wrote:
July 26, 2020, 10:39 am

Alex, I am delighted that I was wrong . . .
wouldn' t be the 1st time but keep grinding that axe , lest everyone forget what an obsessive hater
you are

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 28, 2020, 12:46 am

Mr Make Matters Worse. :lol: That's a name suggested for Trump from one of the US's greatest contemporary politicians.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 10, 2020, 10:26 pm

This one of the indicators that the USA is on the verge
This came from a noted media/website page from a subscriber

Good luck

“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this ---- out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 11, 2020, 5:54 am

Doodoo wrote:
August 10, 2020, 10:26 pm
This one of the indicators that the USA is on the verge
This came from a noted media/website page from a subscriber

Good luck

“To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars. When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace. It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliate by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”
You see, War is hell. Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to hell, lived in hell, climbed out of hell, and don’t want to go back to hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of hell.
Y’all better work this **** out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this."
Now get on your horse and drink your milk, pilgrim.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » August 11, 2020, 7:03 am

How did we get to this point? Who's responsible for this civil unrest? Wasn't it Trump who first made mention of a civil war? This is exactly what he wants, the "us against them" mentality, the same nonsense he's been pushing since he first started running for the presidency, and he's takien it to a new level. He's sitting back laughing his ass off enjoying every minute of it. If the protesters and killers are for him, they're good people. If the protesters and killers are not for him, they're terrorists. He's supposed to be representing the whole f****** country, but his narcissism and ego won't allow it. A very sad time we are living in right now.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 11, 2020, 8:58 am

Finally Jeff Dunham's "Walter" has thrown his hat into the ring running for President of the United States

Finally a "DUMMY" running for a Political position, someone who has nothing to say (as someone else is saying it )

Vote for WALTER

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... ction=view

Return to “U.S. Politics”